Mom I Wanna Fuck You

Story Info
Angry son has sex with mom.
1.8k words
3.87
954.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vishmech
vishmech
102 Followers

This is a story about Mom and Son, that's between mom n me. Ten years ago I was going to a local college and still lived with my parents. I was a pretty fit young man. At that time I was completing my B.E. Mech. I am the only son of mom and dad. When I told him something about my birth, dad left us and settled somewhere on the earth ten years ago. We never know whether he is alive or not. My mom was 38. She was very attractive with brunette hair, about 5'7. At thirty-eight, mom had the body and looks of a twenty-one year old. Her boobs were full, firm and had such prominent nipples, plus a number ten ass.

One Saturday morning I was lying in bed reading some text book, phone rang. Father was out of town for some company work. Mom was in kitchen preparing lunch. Phone rang about six-seven times I thought mom would receive the call so I didn't picked up the receiver. As there was no response from mom so I picked up but mom might have picked up that receiver a second before me. I heard a man's voice.

The person continues on phone, "Hi Honey."

I was aback as I heard someone calling mom Honey.

Mom replied in somewhat shaking voice, "You!"

"Ya, did you told that secrete to your son?"

"No, I won't."

"If you don't want him to know that you have sexual relations with more than ten peoples before his birth so only god can tell him whose son he is? I wanna enjoy two nights with you."

I was shocked. I kept that receiver and went out to call dad to tell all this matter. From that day dad never tried to contact us. That's what I wanted I didn't want him to return home.

Same afternoon mom came to my room, "Sweat heart your grandma is not feeling well so I wants to meet her I will be back day after tomorrow."

I didn't say a word to her and allow her to go I know where she was going but I don't want to spoil our relationship.

When I got home late Monday night, Mom was sitting at the kitchen table. Judging from the half empty bottle of scotch in front of her, she was probably good and relaxed now. Mom looked sexy sitting there in her silk Sari. The fabric was thin and as she stood up one end of the Sari slipped showing her large breasts and her nipples from see through blouse. "I guess I'll go to bed now." she said.

I was also drunk that night and it made me feel like talking. I knew that it's the right time to talk about that call. I told her that I want to ask something. She sat back down, poured herself another drink and asked me to tell her about it. "Mom I want to know, who is my biological father?" I asked.

Mom surprised. "What?"

"Mom, I heard your telephonic conversation with somebody on Saturday."

"But!"

"And I also know that you didn't go to grandma's place."

"OK as you have already known all this I won't lie. But honey actually even I can't tell you about your father because that night I spend my whole night with four friends."

She started crying loudly I couldn't help her.

"It's OK my sweat mom. I can understand you."

I didn't went deep into that subject. I knew my mother was a sex machine. I heard on phone about mom and her friends going at it night after night, sometimes for hours!

Then mom went to her bedroom I also went to mine. But I was feeling uneasy that night so I laid down on bed for two three hours. Finally I decided to smash into mom's room.

There was plenty of light in the room and I could see mom was sleeping in her bed! I saw her thighs from her see through gown. My dick got immediately hard. I walked near mom and leaned to see her closely. Mom's nipples visible they were less than a half an inch away from my lips! Suddenly mom woke up, "You? What are you doing here?"

"Shhhh..., Don't shout I know what you had done in last two days. I want to kiss you, your ass and your sweat wet pussy." I said without any hesitation thanks to drink.

"Are you alright don't you know to whom you are talking with?" mom scared somewhat.

"Ya to a beautiful slut I want you to suck my dick and I want to fuck you hard" my drink was working perfectly.

"Honey, I really didn't know you felt that way, I mean, how could an attractive young man find an old women like me that attractive to do all that stuff you said ," my mom said while she shyly looked at the floor.

"Well mom, you are real attractive, I mean, I.., I'm more attracted to you than I am to women my own age."

She closed her eyes, she was lying on her bed. As she had not withdrawn I chanced touching her breast through her nightdress, she just lay there so I began to cup her breast in my hand and gently knead it. Her eyes remained closed though her lips parted and she was breathing a little faster.

I continued to play with her breast with one hand and I put my other hand on her knee. Again no withdrawal, so I began to rub her leg just above her knee, each rub pushing the hem of her night dress further up her thigh. Her legs were together and I tried to put my hand between here thighs. She clamped tight. "no" she said. "Its only skin I said its no different to stroking your arm" For a short while I thought the moment was lost but then she sighed, closed her eyes and opened her legs. Not just so I could touch her inner thigh but full access to her fanny. With a trembling hand I began stoking her pubic hair and gradually let my fingers explore. She was soaking wet and she gave a slight "uhh" as I gently probed her vagina with my fingers. I would have liked to play some more but I was real hard and want mom to suck my disck.

I asked her to play with my long n hard shaft.

"Wow mom I never, ooohhhh... yeah... you felt that way about me, ohhhh, uhhhh," I said as Mom kneeled in front of me and starting sucking my dick, she first started by circling the head, teasing me each time she licked my dick. She then started to put my whole dick in her mouth, sucking harder each time she sucked.

"OHHH...yeah mom, I never imagined that you could, uhhhh...suck, uhhhh...dick so good," I said I she sucked my dick.

"I'm going to cum...," I said as she started sucking harder and harder.

As I came she sucked some of the cum, but then she took my dick out of her mouth and let all my cum run down her body, down to her tits and gently down to her stomach.

After that encounter we took rest for sometime. Then mom stared at me and kept her hand on her wet pussy.

I automatically understood and started to lick her beautiful pussy.

"Oh sweaty your such a great pussy eater, come one, make your mother cum, ohhhh. yeah!"

I just kept on licking her pussy and then I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and circled my tongue all around. I then started to feel my mother orgasm.

"Ohhhh...Tommmmm...I going to cum, uuuuhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh...you so great son, uhhhh..."

She orgasmed I ate all her tasty juices, I then went over next to her and asked her if I could fuck her through her wet pussy; my dick had gotten extremely hard again.

The sound of it seemed to shake her out of her sexual frenzy and in a small, pleading voice she said "No." But it was more of a request than an order.

I said, "Mom, we've both been drinking. In the morning neither of us will even remember what happened."

After some argument she finally agreed.

Mom was now on her back with her legs spread out and I was on top of her, I kept my head at her chest level and was sucking on her nipples. Then I started moving back and forth between each of them. Soon mom was on the verge of release, when mom told me that she was going to Cum I took both nipples in my hands and began squeezing them harder and harder. At the same time I slid down mom's naked body and across her abdomen, and then I glued my lips to her dripping pussy!

As my tongue touched Mom's clit, she violently came.

Mom yelled at me,

"Fuck me!, Fuck me now, while I'm Cuming!"

Then I quickly got on my knees and was in mom's pussy before she finished the sentence! She threw her legs around my back and screamed at me, over and over,

"FUCK ME!"

I started deep stroking mom's very tight pussy. I was pushing the entire seven inches deep inside of her, clear to my balls and then pulling it back to where just half of the head stayed inside of the opening to mom's pussy!

"Oh mom your pussy is so good, uuuuh...oh yeah, your so great mom, ohhhhh...come on how do you like that," I said as I started to fuck her harder and then started to to take her tits in my fingers.

"OHh...son, I about to cum, fuck me harder, put your whole dick into your horny mommy, oh yeah Tom, just like in the, uhhhh...story, where I uhhh...cum so hard."

Soon I was on the cusp of my own impending orgasm. I slammed the end of my big dick against mom's womb and told her,

"Here it is, I'm going to fill your pussy with my Cum!"

Mom, "No don't cum in me! I'm unprotected!"

With a lot of effort I pulled my dick from mom's pussy and ejaculated all over her stomach and small breasts, some of cum even shot all the way to her face and hair! When cum hit mom in the tits and face she had another massive orgasm, even stronger than the previous one!

I looked down at mom's Cum covered body and had a terrible thought,

"Holy fucking shit! What have I fucking gone and done?"

Afterwards we lay together and we went to sleep after that intense session which has to be the best I have ever had.

vishmech
vishmech
102 Followers