Mom, I Want You To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,189 Followers

"Yeah, well I'll never say anything bad about it," he let out a low whistle, "Front's looking just as good."

I started to reply, but saw mom had left Ginny's porch and was walking over. Even from across the yard I could see the top of her tits pushing up in the tight dress and she seemed to be swinging her hips more than usual.

I noticed she was staring at us and it dawned on me she knew Rick was looking and was getting a kick out of it. Mom reached the stairs and I was aware of Rick sitting up to try to get a better glance down her shirt.

I wanted to smack him, but mom had reached the top step and coming onto the porch gave him a huge smile, "Hey Rick, long time no see! How are you?"

"I'm good." Rick returned the smile, "You look really nice today Miss Hanson."

"Miss Hanson?" Mom shook her head as she stopped directly in front of Rick. "Come on hon, you're not a kid anymore, call me Pam."

"Um, okay Pam." Rick said, his eyes locked onto mom's chest which was even with his eyes as he sat on the bench.

"That's better," she told him, "But it really has been awhile and I missed you coming around!"

Mom leaned over and gave him a hug, practically shoving her tits in his face. Even though it was my mother, I couldn't hold back a smile at the look on Rick's face as he awkwardly returned the hug while his eyes all but fell out of his head staring down her dress.

Mom leaned back, but sliding her hands down his arms gave them a squeeze.

"You're certainly filling out Rick."

"Um, thanks," Still gawking at her breasts

"And you were always so handsome! Look at me on the porch with two good looking young studs, but one's my son and the other is like a son." She sighed, "Too bad, because..."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she asked, straightening up and finally removing her tits from Rick's face.

"That's a little much."

"Yes dad." She laughed.

"You seem pretty happy, Miss...I mean Pam." Rick said, "I'm glad to see you feeling better, you were pretty down for awhile."

"I was, and thank you."

"So," Rick looked over at me and winked, "What brought out this playful new side of you?"

"Playful? I like that!" Mom clapped her hands, "And I'm glad you asked! I went to this seminar and got this tape and...."

"Mom, please, he doesn't want to hear it."

"Sure I do!" Rick said, giving me a smirk.

"Don't be a jerk." I told him.

"He's not," Mom looked over at me, "You are. You mock it, but when I've asked you to listen to it with me you always say no."

"Because it's not real, mom, if you feel better its cause you want to." I pointed out.

"Right, I've always wanted too, but couldn't before. That CD helps me release all my inhibitions and whenever I listen to it, I feel like losing more."

"I want to listen to it." Rick said and I looked away before I smacked him right in front of my mother.

"Really?" Mom gave him a huge smile, "When?"

"I got time now," he shrugged,

"I...I thought we were going to catch a movie" I asked, giving his foot a kick.

"You got money?" he rolled his eyes, "I'm broke, you're broke, so since I have no plans, I'll listen right now."

"Great!" Mom said excitedly

"But, "Rick gave me a sly smile, "Only if Luke listens with us."

"C'mon honey," she leaned over and put her hands on my shoulders.

I paused as I was now confronted with the view Rick had and again found it hard to look away from the sight of her tits in the lace bra. Forcing my eyes to hers, I sighed, "Yeah, Okay."

"Yay!" she clapped her hands again and in that sickeningly cheery voice said, "Thank you Rick!"

"Anytime." He winked at me.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the living room in a couple of minutes, I have to get the CD from my room, I usually listen to it in bed."

Mom turned and walked over to the screen door and as she entered the house, I noticed Rick watching her the entire time.

"Shit," he said, "I wouldn't mind listening to it in her bedroom."

"Shut up jack ass," I told him as I stood up, "Let's go in and listen and don't be a jerk, okay?"

"You're a jerk remember?" he laughed, getting up as well.

"Yeah, so I heard." I walked over and opening the door held I open for him.

Walking past me he stopped and staring into my eyes, said, "You're getting sleepy...sleepy...Ow!"

He cried out as I punched him hard in the arm, and then with a laugh entered the house. With a sigh, I followed him in. Why did I have a feeling this wasn't going to turn out well?"

*****

"Okay, you guys ready?"Mom asked as she came back out into the living room.

"Yeah, I suppose, I..." I trailed off when I saw mom had changed out of her dress and was now wearing a plain black robe that was even shorter than the damn dress.

"I know I'm ready!" Rick exclaimed from where he sat in the recliner across from where I was on the couch.

"That's the spirit!" Mom laughed and walking past us went over to the stereo in the corner.

Knowing Rick would be too busy checking her out to pay attention to me, I stared at my mother's long legs as she crossed the room and looking down saw she was now barefoot as well. Her long brown hair was still down and again I found myself thinking, 'this is my mother?'

Mom bent over to put the cd in and my eyes bulged when I saw the tip of the cheeks of her ass when the robe lifted up. For a second I thought she wasn't wearing any underwear, but as she bent over a little further I caught a brief flash of red before she straightened up.

Taking the remote with her she walked around the room drawing the blinds to make it as dark as possible. When she went by me, I looked over and saw Rick looking at me. He shook his head and mouthed, "Goddamn!"

I knew I should have told him to shut up or to knock it off, but fact was, goddamn! Mom sat down on the love seat, and then turning sideways, swung her long legs onto it. There were an awful lot of those legs showing and I quickly lay back on the couch so I was now staring at the ceiling.

"Okay," Mom started speaking, "Before I turn this on, a couple of things. Obviously no talking and try to be as relaxed and open minded as possible, it won't work if you don't want it to. You guys ready?"

"Go for it." Rick said.

I mumbled the same and Mom thumbed the button. "Now close your eyes."

I did as she said and a moment later a voice so deep it sounded fake, began speaking.

"You're listening to this because you are not content with your life. There is something you want badly, but something deep within you is holding it back. By listening to me and letting yourself slip into a state of hypnosis, you can unlock those desires and when you awake be that much closer to achieving them."

I opened my eyes so I could roll them and turning my head, saw Rick was lying there, with his eyes closed and a serious look on his face. Really? I thought. Lifting my head, I saw mom was lying there with her hands folded on her stomach. Her eyes were closed and she was taking long deep breaths.

Her tits were rising and falling with each of those breaths and I noticed the robe had loosened when she had stretched out. I could see the inner half of her left tit and found I couldn't close my eyes. Instead they wandered down to her legs and took in the view of her upper thighs.

"Are you relaxed now?" The monotone voice continued; "Good, I will now speak the word release. That word not only signifies what you will be doing to whatever inhibits you from your desire, but the word that I will speak at the end of this session. Until you hear the word again, you will remain in your meditative state. This is why it is recommended to do this alone so no one can take advantage of your being open to suggestions."

"I could think of some suggestions to make right about now." Rick whispered.

Giving up on the session and needing to pull my eyes from my mother, I slid up to a sitting position and leaning over so I was close to Rick said, "For a minute I thought you were following this dumb thing."

"I tried for like five minutes." He replied softly, "Your mom looks like she's asleep though."

"No," I grunted, "She's just relaxed and in a suggestive state, remember?"

"Let's find out." Rick gave me a sly smile.

"What do you mean," I asked nervously.

Without answering Rick got up and walking quietly over to the stereo shut off the cd. I looked over at mom and saw she still had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered.

"According to that goof, your mom will be open to suggestions until someone says the word, so let's see if this works or not."

"What are you going to do?"

"Ask her to open her robe and show me her..."

He stopped talking and backed away as standing up, I went to hit him.

"Kidding!" he said, putting his hands up.

I lowered my fist, and realizing he had spoken loudly looked over to see mom still lying there peacefully.

"Okay." I nodded, "But I'll try it. Hey mom?" I called out.

Mom opened her eyes and slowly turning her head to face me asked, "What is it Luke?"

She had spoken softly and her voice sounded thick as if she had just woken up,

"Hey, Rick and I wanted to go to a movie, but we're broke, can I borrow forty dollars?"

"No," she shook her head.

"You're doing it wrong." Rick said in my ear. "You're asking, you're supposed to tell her, that's what suggestible means."

"She's awake." I told him "Aren't you mom?"

"Yes." She said simply.

"She sounds weird." Rick insisted, "Try again, the right way."

"Fine. Mom, let me borrow forty dollars so Rick and I can go to the movies."

"Sure, let me get it."

Mom got off the couch and walked over to where her pocketbook was on the end table and removed her wallet. She was moving slowly, but her eyes seemed clear.

"Is this enough?" she asked as came over to us, two twenty dollar bills in her hand.

"She's screwing with us." I said, "She wouldn't say anything we didn't ask her about. Knock it off mom." I laughed, "Gigs up."

"Knock what off?" she looked confused; "You said you wanted money."

"Hey Pam," Rick said, "Luke's not borrowing the money you're just going to give it to him; you're not getting it back."

"Okay," she shrugged and pushed the money into my hand.

"Alright mom," I started to hand her the money back, "You can..."

"I want twenty for me too." Rick said.

"Sure, whatever you want." Mom replied and turning made her way back to her purse.

"Man, this does work on her, no way would she just hand us sixty bucks!"

"She'll take it back" I told him, "She is just messing around and..."

"Hey Pam, show me your underwear." He said.

"Rick!" I exclaimed, "Don't be a..."

I stopped when his eyes widened and he said, "Holy shit."

I spun around and my jaw dropped when I saw mom had reached behind her and lifted her robe up to expose her ass. She was wearing a skimpy red thong that was little more than a string between her cheeks. Those cheeks looked damn good and...." Damn good? What the hell was wrong with me?

"Still think she's playing?" Rick asked.

"Mom, knock it off, stop acting like that!" I snapped.

"Just doing what I was told." She said without turning around.

As she spoke my eyes were locked onto her amazing ass and even though I know it sounded stupid, I said, "She...she doesn't care because it's like wearing a bikini and..."

"My mom couldn't wear that bikini." Rick said, "But okay, think she's just thinking who cares if I see her thong? Pam, take your robe off."

I looked back and saw mom drop the robe back over her ass and bring her arms back to the front. A moment later I saw the ties to the robe drop to her sides and she started sliding the robe off. I watched as more of the smooth skin of her back was exposed and it dawned on me she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Pam, turn around." Rick said, an expectant look on his face.

Mom began to turn and just past her arm, I could see the swelling of her breast.

"Mom stop!" I shouted.

She froze and I added, "Turn back around and put your robe back on."

"Hot damn! Your mom was...ugh!"

Rick grunted when I slammed my elbow into his stomach and sat back down on the chair trying to catch his breath.

"Hey," he gasped, "What's wrong with...."

"You were going to have my mother show you her tits!" I hissed at him.

"Just seeing if she was kidding or not." He said as he managed to catch his breath.

"And you would have stopped her?" I asked skeptically.

"Well...." He grinned.

"Asshole." I muttered.

"Okay, I'll make it up to you, I found a few nasty pics of my sister she had on her computer, I'll show them to you."

"Whatever," I waved my hand at him, "Let's go to the movies, but I'm going to pay her back."

"What about my twenty?" he asked.

"Fuck your twenty. Let's get the hell out of here..."

"What about your mom?" he asked, pointing.

I followed his gaze to see mom still standing with her back to us. I was quickly struck by the image of her slowly sliding off her robe. I looked over at Rick and had a sudden urge to tell him to just take the money and go without me, that way I could...could what?

Ask my mother to strip for me? I had been seconds away from seeing her tits and now wondered what they looked like. Before my sick thoughts could continue, I blurted, "Mom go back and lay on the love seat."

Mom nodded and still moving slowly went back and as she stretched out on the loveseat, I sat on the couch and snapping my fingers to get Rick's attention, pointed at the recliner. He sat back down and not wanting to give myself any time to check out my mother and get anymore twisted thoughts, said, "Release."

Mom opened her eyes and sitting up, sighed, "Hmm, I feel sooo relaxed!" she purred. Looking at us, she asked, "Did you guys feel anything?"

"I felt..." Rick stopped when I shot him a look, when he continued he said, "I feel like a got a little closer to something I wanted!"

"Great!" mom gave him a big smile and clapped her hands. "What about you Luke? Was there anything you've been holding yourself back from, that you want to go out and get now?"

"Um, sort of." I said nervously.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I...I probably shouldn't say."

"Why not?" she prodded.

Because what I want is to see you naked, I thought, but aloud told her, "I think it would hold me back if I told someone and then they started asking me how I'm doing with it."

"Makes sense." She agreed, "Well, whatever it is, I hope you get it!"

****

I sat on the couch and looked at the clock. It was almost four which meant mom would be home soon. This morning she had asked me again if I had gotten anything out of the session and not wanting to disappoint her, said I did.

She then asked if I wanted to do it again with her. She knew I didn't have to work and with my finals over couldn't use studying for an excuse. Between seeing no way out of it and how excited she seemed, I agreed to it.

The problem was I didn't trust myself. Ever since Mom had not only flashed her ass, but had come close to stripping, I couldn't get it out of my head. Even when I was at the movies with Rick, my mind just kept replaying the visual of mom's absurdly fine ass and that robe almost hitting the floor.

When I got back home, mom was on the couch sleeping with the TV on. Not only were her legs stretched out, but she had her feet up on the arm and her robe had ridden up to the point I could see the curve of her ass.

I stood there staring and recalling how good her ass looked in that skimpy thong and my cock began to swell. I kept staring and my gaze made its way up to her chest, where the top of the robe had loosened and I good see most of her left breast. I had swallowed hard and with my cock throbbing in my pants had leaned over to get an even closer look.

I could just see the beginning of the pink skin around her nipple and had the insane desire to move her robe over just a little. The urge was so strong I had begun to reach out when mom moved her arm and I stood back so fast I almost tripped. I looked at her face and saw she hadn't woken up. I started to look away when my eyes found her lips and I remembered the near miss kiss she had given me.

Her lips were full, soft and as bad as it sounded, inviting. I wondered how it would be to kiss my mother. Would it be better than kissing any of the girls I had been with before? Would it be gross because at some point it would hit me how sick it was?

For that matter what would those lips feel like around my...I shook my head as if that would clear that last god awful thought. But it stayed there. Rick had once fooled around with a woman in her late thirties and he said she sucked cock like you only read about. Mom was a little older than that and sure as hell hadn't had any in awhile and I bet she would...

"No more." I whispered and forced myself to walk down the hall and into my bedroom.

I had tried to lie down, but my cock was still hard and at this point aching. Giving in I had slipped my shorts down grabbed my cock and jerked off, imagining what it would feel like to fondle my mother's amazing ass and what her tits would look like. I'd gone off in no time and even as I pumped the last of my load from my cock it dawned on me how sick I was.

Unfortunately I had been thinking even sicker thoughts today. It struck me that if Rick hadn't been there I might not have stopped mom from taking her robe off. I tried to convince myself, that it was Rick's fault she was doing it in the first place and he was responsible for these thoughts. Fact was I had been getting aroused by her out in front of the house and that little peck at the edge o my lips had put some strange things in my mind.

Mom hadn't remembered anything from yesterday to the point she had asked me this morning if I had seen any money laying around because she seemed to be short forty dollars. Between the fact she didn't remember what happened when she was in that state and Rick wouldn't be there, I could ask her to strip for me and no one would ever know. I'd spent all day telling myself I wouldn't do anything twisted, but knew deep down that wasn't the case.

I'd gotten so worried about it I'd called work to see if they needed me, but they didn't. I called Rick to see if I could hang out over there, but he was working. I tried three other friends and they either had plans with their girls or were working. No, I had nowhere to run and was going to have to control myself. I was jarred from my thoughts by the front door opening and mom coming in,

"Hey sweetie!" she smiled as she came over to the couch.

"Hey mom," I said as I took in my mother who was dressed in a one piece black dress that was as short as her skirt was yesterday.

Mom leaned over and kissed my cheek, and my eyes were again presented with her tits all but falling out of the low cut dress. I could see she was wearing a matching black bra. I dropped my eyes to see she was wearing another pair of fuck me heels and could already feel my cock stirring.

"You okay, honey?"

"Yeah," I nodded looking up so that our faces were inches apart.

"You sure, you're flushed."

Before I could respond, mom leaned forward and pressed her lips to my forehead. I let my eyes drop to her tits again and became aware of my cock fully hard between my legs. I was only wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of running shorts and a glance down at my crotch revealed my erection was pretty obvious. Mom moved he lips from my forehead and pressed them against my cheek.

Her long brown hair was tickling my arm and the scent of her perfume along with her tits in my line of sight told me my hard on was going nowhere soon and as she stood up, I dropped my hands in my lap.

"You're a little warm, you feeling okay?"

For a minute I saw my out, I could say I hadn't been feeling well all day and was tired. I could go upstairs and pretend to sleep and get out of listening to the cd. The next two nights I had to work and by then maybe she would forget about it.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,189 Followers