Mom, I Want You To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,213 Followers

I was starting to say I was sick when mom lifted her leg and placing her foot on the couch leaned over to undo the strap on her shoe. As she did her dress rode up and I was confronted with a view of her thigh and curve of her ass from the side.

"You up to the session Luke? If not we can always do it..."

"No," I blurted, "I really want to!"

"Good." Mom smiled at me as she switched feet to remove her other shoe, "I've been looking forward to it all day, have you?"

"Oh, yeah," I whispered as straightened up and turned to face me, "I can hardly wait."

"Well, then let's go listen to it." She laughed and walking over to the stereo removed the cd and stated walking down the hallway.

"Where are you going?"

"In my bedroom. They say to do it where you were most comfortable, but I wasn't letting Rick in my room." She laughed, "He's a nice kid, but I can tell he's a little pervert. Probably would try to tell me to take my clothes off or something."

"I...I don't think he would do that." I tried to laugh.

"Yeah, well I don't trust him," stopping at her door, she frowned, "You coming honey?"

"Sure," I nodded and standing up, quickly turned to the side so she wouldn't see the bulge in my pants, "Let me grab a chair, you have nowhere to sit in there."

"Don't bother; you can lie down next to me in my bed."

Oh, fuck me, I thought as un-tucking my shirt I pulled it down to cover my crotch, this was going to be trouble.

"Let's go," Mom rolled her eyes, "I can't wait to start!"

"Me either." I muttered as I began to walk down the hall my hands awkwardly clasped in front of my raging hard on.

*****

"You comfortable?" Mom asked beside me.

"Sure." I answered, well comfortable except for the fact my cock was semi hard and I was still keeping my hands over it.

"I'm not, hold on." Mom said, then sliding close enough that our shoulders were touching, she sighed, "That's better; I usually lay in the middle of the bed."

I didn't answer instead I looked down the length of our bodies to where Mom's long leg was pressing against mine. Her skin was smooth and warm and once again my cock was making itself known. I turned my head and saw mom looking at me. Our faces were not more than a foot apart and she smiled, "Thank you for doing this with me."

"No problem."

"Good, because I really feel like I'm getting closer and closer to exactly what I want."

"What do you want?"

I instantly wanted to smack myself as I had just given her an opening to tell me how badly she needed to go out and have fun or something inappropriate. Instead, and to my great relief, she winked, "You said not to tell or it might not work remember?"

"Oh, yeah." I laughed.

"Okay, just a sec." Mom leaned over and I heard a click and looking over saw she was lighting a couple of candles on the night stand.

"Isn't it supposed to be dark?"

"It's supposed to be relaxing and I love candles." She replied, "Here, there's a couple on your side."

Mom passed me the long plastic lighter we used for the grill and rolling over onto my side, I lit the two candles. Leaving the lighter on the table I returned to lying on my back.

"Okay, here we go," she said and reaching out, turned on the small CD player on her night stand.

I closed my eyes and barely listened to the lame voice going on about relaxing and suggestibility and whatever else it was rambling. Instead I tried to let my mind drift, telling myself to just chill and stay right there until the stupid thing ended.

More importantly, I tried not to think of mom next to me and what I had been picturing since last night. That was easier said than done with her leg up against mine. Nevertheless so far so good and even my erection was finally dwindling.

"Hmmm," Mom sighed next to me.

I opened my eyes at the sound as there seemed to be a little more to it than just a noise of contentment.

"Hmm, ohhh, that's nice." Mom purred less than a foot from my ear.

I jumped when her leg lifted and draped across mine. Moving carefully, I sat up and looked down at mom.

"Goddamn," I whispered at the sight before me.

Mom was breathing heavily, her tits rising and falling and her hips were rocking up and down. The leg she had draped over mine had straightened and as I watched, her toes curled and she released a long moan that caused me to look at her face. She was flushed red and her full lips were parted. Another moan came from those lips and my cock was once again in the notice me position.

"Oh, yes." Mom groaned as her hips started moving faster.

Her hands had been clasped across her stomach, but she slid her left down and to my surprise began pulling her dress up. I sat up further and watched as she hiked it up to her hips, exposing a lacey black thong. Her hand slid back down and rubbed her pussy through the lace.

"Yes, baby, hmmm, just like that!"

Her fingers moved faster and after a moment her other hand slid down and grabbing the thing started sliding it to the side.

"Mom stop!" I blurted out.

She paused, but started to pull at the thing again. Realizing the CD was still going, I leaned over her and shut it off. When I leaned back, I saw her hand had stopped moving and her breathing was slowing down.

"Mom, what were you thinking about?"

She didn't answer and remembering that yesterday I had to tell her what to do, rephrased it.

"Mom, tell me what you're thinking about."

"I'm thinking about what I want." She said softly.

"W...what do you want?"

"I want to get fucked," she said simply.

I swallowed nervously and was aware of my heart beating hard and my cock throbbing between my legs.

"I haven't since Bill left." She continued, "I need it so bad!"

"O...okay." I replied.

"But he was right, I used to be nervous and shy, now I want to be dirty, I want to suck and fuck and..."

"Mom stop." I said.

She stopped speaking and lay there staring up at the ceiling. I could feel the heat of her leg on mine and looking down at her still parted lips I licked my mine. Even as part of me said not to do it, the rest of me figured, what the hell it was just a kiss.

"Mom sit up for me."

Without speaking she did as I asked and when she was sitting up next to me, I asked, "Will you kiss me?"

"Of course," she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"No, uh...will you kiss me on the lips?" "You're...." she looked confused, "You're my son, I shouldn't."

Shit! That made me feel good about this.

"Pretend I'm not." I told her. "Just um, pretend I'm some young guy who thinks you're hot you want to kiss."

"Young?" she repeated her brown eyes widening, "That's what I want, a nice good looking young man to fuck me."

"Fine, but right now, just kiss me."

Mom hesitated for a moment and I felt my stomach clench. She had spoken without being asked a question and I wondered if she was coming out of the trance. I was pulled from my thoughts, by her turning on the bed to face me. She placed her hand behind my head and I watched as she closed her eyes and parting those perfect lips leaned closer.

I cocked my head and parting my own lips kept my eyes open as her face closed in on mine. It had just dawned on me how pretty she really was when her soft lips pressed against mine. I gasped, then released a soft moan as those amazing lips began working gently back and forth and after a brief 'am I really doing this' moment, I returned the kiss.

Mom moaned in her throat and her fingers curled tightly in my hair. She kissed me harder and I had just started to return it just as hard when I felt her tongue slide out against my lips. I immediately opened my mouth and groaned when her tongue entered it and slid across my own. Getting caught up, I slipped my arms around her waist and drew her into me as our tongues danced across each other. Mom moaned into my mouth and I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest even through our clothing.

It occurred to me how much better it would feel if there was no clothing and after a brief hesitation, slid my lips from hers.

"That was nice," she breathed, "I don't want to stop."

"Mom, stand up."

She shrugged and sliding off the bed stood next to it. I took a deep breath and realizing I was starting to play a very dangerous and forbidden game, said softly, "Mom, take your dress off."

Without so much as a pause, Mom slid the straps from her shoulders and pushed the dress down to her waist.

"Stop." I said softly

She did as I asked and I took a moment to stare at her impressive tits in the black lace bra. I could see the darker skin of her nipples through the lace and could see them poking through the thin material.

"You like them, my sexy young lover?" she asked.

I almost asked her why she was speaking, when I remembered that I had told her to act as if I were someone else.

"Oh, yeah." I nodded, and then feeling my nervousness fading away said, "Turn around so I can see your ass when you take the dress off."

"Whatever you say, baby." Mom said with a wink.

She turned and grabbing the sides of her dress pushed it down to the floor. She bent over as she did and I felt my cock jump in my shorts at the sight of her perfect ass in her black thong. Like yesterday, the thong left the cheeks of her ass completely exposed. Unlike yesterday however, she didn't stay still, but shimmied back and forth as she stepped out of the dress.

"Goddamn, you have a nice ass." I told her.

"I'm glad you like it," she said as she straightened up. "Bet you'd like my tits even better,"

Still keeping her back to me she reached around and started unclasping her bra. When she finished she let it go and as the straps fell away I stared at her long brown hair lying against the smooth skin of her back.

Mom slid the straps down her shoulders and a second later playfully flipped the bra over her shoulder at me. It landed on the bed, but I paid it no mind. All I could think of, was I was seconds away from seeing my mother's bare tits.

I knew there were a lot of things wrong with that thought, but at this point I admittedly could care less. No matter what happened, mom would never remember this and no one else would know.

"You want to see them, baby?" she asked.

"Turn around." I said, my heart pounding in anticipation.

Mom turned and I frowned when I saw she had her hands over her tits. That frown turned into a smile when she released a little girl giggle and said, "Tell me what you want!"

"Mom, I want you to show me your tits."

"These?" She spread her fingers so I could see her hard pink nipples protruding through them and felt a wet sensation as my cock began to drip down my leg.

"A...all of them."

"Only if you come closer." She said, with a sexy smile that caused my heart to skip a beat.

I got to my knees on the bed and shuffled forward until I was kneeling on the edge of it. I looked down at Mom's nipples peeking out at me between her red tipped fingernails and said, "I want to see your tits."

"And you will, when you take your shirt off."

"I...you're supposed to listen to what I say," I told her, and immediately felt like an idiot.

"I..." Mom frowned, "But I'm supposed to release my inhibitions and take charge, that's what this dream is about!"

Dream? So mom did still think she was under and...It hit me that this was what mom was using the tape for, she wanted to be able to cut loose and fuck a...had she said young stud? Shit, I thought, my cock twitching again in my pants, Mom really wanted to be a cougar!

Mom was looking at me and seemed confused. Not wanting to do anything that might slow her up, or worse snap her out of her relaxed state, I quickly stripped my shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

"Ooh, look at you!" she whispered.

"Now let's look at you." I replied, my voice trembling with excitement.

"Tada!" Mom exclaimed as she released her tits and raised her hands over her head.

"Holy shit." I said softly.

Mom's tits were amazing! They were perfectly rounded and bigger than I had expected, but still sitting high and firm. Her pink nipples looked as hard as my aching cock felt.

"You like them?" she asked.

"I love them!"

"Then come love them!"

"Okay, I..."

My words were cut off by her reaching out and grabbing the back of my head, shoving my mouth down to her right tit. So much for telling her what to do, but there were worse things than having your face shoved into a gorgeous breast, even if it was your mother's. I eagerly opened my mouth and mom moaned loudly when I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth.

Her fingers dug hard into my scalp, but I barely noticed the pain as right now the only thing that mattered was that my tongue was swirling around mom's swollen nipple and she loved it!

"Yes!" she cried out, "That's it, suck that tit! Show me you want it!"

I started sucking harder on it and bringing my hands up, cupped her heavy tits and stroked her other nipple with my thumb.

"Oh, I like that!" she purred, "You know what you want don't you, baby?"

"Oh, yeah!" I said, while removing her nipple from my mouth and quickly going to the other.

"Good, because I know exactly what I want."

I gasped around her tit when I felt her grab my cock, through my shorts and give it a squeeze.

"Hmmm," she cooed, "Is that all for me?"

"Yes." I moaned around her pink nipple as she squeezed again and I felt my precum begin dripping down my leg.

"Bad boy, letting me play with your nice hard cock like this."

That caught my attention. Was she coming out of it? No, she would freak and knock me on my ass if she knew who I really was.

"Why is that bad?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Because it shouldn't still be hidden, it should be in my mouth not my hand!"

Before I could reply, mom put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a hard shove. I fell awkwardly onto my back, with my legs bent beneath me. Grabbing my ankles, mom yanked my legs out and let them drop so they were hanging off the bed. As soon as she let go of my legs, she reached down and started unsnapping my shorts and I was struck by what she had said,

"Y...your mouth?" I repeated.

"Hmm-mm" Mom nodded and unzipping my shorts, grabbed the sides of them, "Lift up." She told me. "I want that cock!"

I did as she asked and Mom all but ripped my shorts and underwear down to my ankles. My cock sprang free and I groaned when she grabbed it and squeezed harder than before. I moaned at the sensation of my mother's soft hand touching my now bare cock and watched dumbstruck as she dropped quickly to her knees.

She began slowly stroking my cock and running her tongue across her lips, whispered, "Look at this nice hard dripping cock! It's been a long time since I sucked one, especially one this..." she giggled, "Young."

She brought her other hand up between my legs and I released a pathetic sounding moan as she started caressing my balls while jerking me off. She was staring at my cock and there was a look of lust in her eyes that caused my cock to jump in her hand.

She licked her lips once more and as she lowered her head I thought, 'Holy shit, my mother was going to suck my cock!'

Mom slipped her tongue out and my hips jerked as it teased across the tip of my cock. She pulled her head back and my eyes widened at the sight of a trail of my pre cum dangling from it. Her brown eyes staring into mine she slurped the sticky fluid into her mouth and smacking her lips sighed, "Hmm, that's good, but I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth."

"In your..."

"In my mouth." She gave me a sultry smile that had my cock twitching in her hand again, "Every fucking drop. That way you'll be nice and relaxed and will be able to fuck me without cumming so fast."

"I'm going to fuck you?" I asked like an idiot.

"Yes, you are baby; you are going to fuck my needy little pussy." Leaning forward she pressed her tits against my thighs and asked, "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes!" I moaned as grabbing her tits, she wrapped them around my aching cock.

"But you want something else first don't you, baby?"

She punctuated that remark by starting to bounce up and down causing my cock to slide between her soft tits. Bending her head, she stuck her tongue out and again caught the head of my cock as it slipped up through her tits.

"Oh, oh, please don't tease me!" I whined, like the kid she was making me feel like.

"Tell me what you want," releasing my cock from between her tits, she caught it in her hand and leaning over, placed her mouth less than an inch away from it.

"I...want you to suck my cock!"

"Hmm, better than that." She laughed and gave my cock a quick flick of her tongue that caused me to whimper,

"Mom, please!"

"Mom?" she cocked her head at me, "You want your mother to suck your cock?"

"I..." oh, fuck! I blew it! My mind began to race to try to think of something to say, but mom laughed,

"You are a naughty boy! Is that what you want deep down inside? You want your mommy to blow you? You want to fuck your sexy mommy?"

"I..."

"I'll be your mommy." She smiled, "You're my young stud and I'm your hot mommy!" she sighed, "I love these dreams!"

Dreams? I was getting confused, but all that really mattered was my throbbing dick was being stroked by my mother and her luscious lips were inches from it.

"Now, go ahead," she continued, "No holding back, tell me what you want."

She punctuated her words, by ticking my balls with her fingernails and figuring I was already damned no matter what, said, firmly,

"Mom I want you to suck my cock."

"Yes, sir!" she giggled and with no further hesitation, took my cock deep into her mouth.

I moaned in pleasure at the incredible feeling of my mother's warm wet mouth, and then cried out when she opened wider and took me all the way down to the base of my shaft.

'Oh, fuck!" I groaned as her tongue slid out and began licking my balls.

"Hmmm" Mom moaned around my cock, before slowly working her way back up to the tip.

My eyes rolled back and I was breathing heavily at the feeling of Mom's soft tongue pressed against my shaft as she once again worked her way to the base. Her eyes opened and as she looked into mine she began shaking her head back and forth.

I gasped and my hips twitched, driving my cock deeper into her mouth and she moaned in approval. Mom removed my cock from her mouth, with a wet slurping sound and licked her lips.

"Damn, I've always wanted to suck like that, but never could." Smiling up at me she winked, "Then again I never had such a nice young cock to suck before." Pushing her lips into a pout she asked, "Can I suck it some more, baby?"

"You...you can suck it all you want." I told her.

She laughed, "Yeah? All I want? Well I want to suck it until you give me a nice big load in my mouth, how's that?"

"Oh, fuck yeah." I nodded

"Hmm, so naughty," she whispered as she stroked my cock, "Wanting to cum in mommy's mouth, that's okay though, because you're mommy's pretty bad too, know why?"

"Why?" I asked as she teased her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Because your mommy wants to suck her son's big beautiful cock."

Wait, was this part of her dream, was it supposed to be what I wanted to hear?

My thoughts were cut off when mom dipped her head down and began to lick my balls.

"Oh, that feels good!" I moaned as she began to stroke me faster while her soft wet tongue bathed my balls. "No...no one's ever done that." I added, and then felt stupid again.

"Well who knows how to take care of a boy, better than his mother?" she asked

"No one?" I managed to get out as she had now taken my balls in her mouth and begun to suck on them.

Mom released my balls and smiled, "Exactly, and I'm going to prove it by sucking you off, nice and hard."

Her words were barely out of her mouth when she replaced them with my cock. Once again I cried out as mom effortlessly took my dick down to my balls. This time however, there was no teasing. Instead she began bobbing her head in a quick steady rhythm, sliding her mouth back up to the tip, before taking me deep again.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,213 Followers