Mom Is an Internet Slut

Story Info
Son exchanges filthy E Mails with his own mother.
4.8k words
4.35
182.9k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James settled back into his pillow. Mom & Dad were at work and he could indulge in his favourite pastime. His laptop was seated on his lap and he opened up the browser. Within seconds he was staring at pictures of women in all states of undress and in all positions. Blood rushed into his cock as he flicked through some pictures of a large breasted MILF. In a series of 15 photos she went from a prime looking accountant type to a slut in red suspenders and stockings. His right hand reached for his member as he imagined running his hands over her massive tits and fondling her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Just to feel a woman's tits, just once, how wonderful that would be and then to go further, for his hand to go down south, wow it was hard to imagine what a pussy felt like. It didn't matter how many photos of cunts James looked at, he couldn't possibly get to grips with how it might feel or smell or even dare he imagine it, taste.

His friend Josh had told him once that he had practised by fucking a jar of pig's liver, what a pervert! James didn't want anything but the real thing, but all his attempts at getting a proper girlfriend had failed, the two girls he had actually dated had both been reluctant to kiss let alone anything else. He had taken Jenny Dawson to the cinema last year and had got his hand around her shoulder eventually and even sneaked a kiss, but when his hand ran down her arm and made its way to her breast, she decided she needed to go to the toilet; she hadn't come back. James knew he wasn't as good looking as some of the guys and maybe he wasn't in as good shape as he should be at his age, but he thought that by now he would have a decent girlfriend and maybe have a chance at losing his virginity.

Josh had told him about a web-site that he had joined. It was for swingers and Josh had told everyone that he had got in touch with some frigid 35 year old woman via this site, met up with her and fucked her brains out. No-one believed a word he said but James was still intrigued. Josh had said that the site had photos of real women, not just some Hollywood or Vegas bimbos. James put the site address in the URL and it popped up immediately. It had a few thumbnails of naked women, but when James clicked on them, it jumped to a membership sign up page. James noted that he could join for free but he needed a valid E Mail address plus a username and password. He didn't dare use his own E Mail so he quickly set up another with a false name. He then went back to the swinger site and filled in the online form to join up. After flicking backwards and forwards from the site to his new E Mail address a couple of times, James soon found himself flicking through a gallery of women who were looking for sex. James had looked at a lot of online porn including amateur photos, but these ones seem more real because the quality of some of them was pretty poor. It was obvious that some had been taken with low mega pixel cameras and were thus grainy and out of focus, but in a strange way it made it that much hornier. He found one woman who said she was 45 who had taken some of herself in the mirror. She was short and fat with masses of thick curly pubic hair, but James found himself lusting after her body. Her titties drooped down onto her fat belly and her face was masked by the camera in her hand, but this was a real woman, not 50 miles away the web-site told him who in her words "wanted a young stud to keep me satisfied all night long." Maybe Josh's story wasn't as far fetched as it seemed. He flicked through some more pictures of women who were within 50 mile radius of his zip code. There were a few younger ones in their 20's but James was really interested in someone a bit older. He knew women were more sexually active in their 40's and maybe he could find one who wanted to help him lose his virginity. He flicked for ages, resisting the temptation to wank himself off over every set of pictures. He eventually clicked on a picture that said "May, horny 46 year old needs a young slave."

The photo enlarged and he saw a woman in the shower. Her face was turned away but he could see her lovely tits and her bushy pussy.

He read the profile;

"Horny woman needs a young man to do as he is told. I love sex in all its varied ways, no holds barred. I need you to let me do what I want with your cock and body. I like it in every hole and will need you to fill each one during one session. You will also have to be prepared to be my toilet slave and let me piss all over you and clean me up thoroughly afterwards. My husband is aware of my exploits and might even want to take a few photos."

James was shaking as he read it and looked at this woman. God what he wouldn't do to be her slave. For the next minute or so he imagined doing her bidding and he played with his cock more furiously as he did so. He noted there were two more photos which he clicked on. One was of May bending over showing off her arse, the other was a shot taken from the bottom of a bed looking across her body, so her open pussy was in the foreground and beyond he could see her tits and vaguely her face. The shower picture was best though and James went to flick back to it, when something caught his eye. On the pussy shot he could just see the top of the bed and the wall in the background and above the bed was the bottom of a photograph. James looked harder to make out the image and after a few seconds he leaped out of bed. He hurried to his parent's bedroom and stood looking at their King-size. Above the bed was a photograph of him and his parents with Mickey & Minnie Mouse taken at Orlando when he was 11. The same photo that he knew was in May's pictures.

James sat back on his bed, he didn't know how he felt, he had found his own mother on a pornographic internet site and not only that she was searching for a young sex slave. He felt a little bit sick and light headed and so he lay down for a while. So many thoughts were rushing through his head, just a few minutes back he had been wanking himself off looking at his mother, now he didn't think he would ever get hard again. After a few minutes he calmed down and tried to convince himself it was all a mistake, he couldn't see the faces in the photo above the bed and how many folk get their picture taken at Disney with Mickey and Minnie. He opened the laptop again and found what he had just been looking at. He opened the shower photo again. No he could see now, it was his parent's En Suite of that there was no doubt.

James looked at his mother again and shockingly felt a familiar stirring in his loins. Well she did have great tits, no-one could deny that. He opened the pussy shot again, bloody hell she had pushed him out of that and now he was looking at it as it glistened with her love juice. His cock grew to its full 5 inches as he read what she had to say again.

Before he knew it James had clicked on the contact button and was told that if he wanted to contact May, he would have to upgrade his membership for $9.99 per month.

He closed down his laptop and lay down again.

James awoke and knew he'd had a wet dream. His pubic hair was matted with his spunk and his sheets were soaked.

He cleaned himself up and got dressed, but the thought of his mother just wouldn't go away.

After 2 weeks James was in a state. Every day for the past fortnight, normally more than once he had clicked on May's profile and jerked himself off looking at her photo's. She had even added another one, of her bending over with a large black dildo up her cunt and had added an extra line about being desperate for a young black stud.

Every minute he spent in his mother's presence was agony. She seemed like any other Mom, no different than she had been since he could remember, but he knew what lie underneath those clothes, he knew what was going on in her head. He couldn't stop staring at her body most of the time especially first thing in the morning when a thin dressing gown just covered her.

He even felt differently about his Dad, whom he had always respected and looked up to, but the thought that he was prepared to let other guys fuck his wife, gave James a new outlook on his father.

Eventually after two weeks James plucked up the courage to delve deeper and one evening when his parents were out, he explored their bedroom. It was then that he found the black dildo + a couple of vibrators and one of those Rabbits. After trawling through his Dad's PC he eventually found the secret folder containing the photographs and even though it was password protected, one attempt, his own name and birthday "James11591" cracked it. He was then able to look at more than 100 photographs, some were actually of his Mom and Dad having sex and at the end there were some of his Mom giving some black guy a blow job in the back of a car. He couldn't believe she was actually advertising herself on the Net and seemingly meeting up with guys for sex. It was like he had discovered a whole new world, one that frightened him but excited him at the same time.

Over the next couple of weeks James' fantasises got more and more perverted and he was now hunting through the linen basket for his mother's underwear, just so he could sniff her panties and jerk off whilst doing so.

Eventually he took the decision to do something more positive, not physically but he signed up to upgrade his membership on the swinger's web-site. He would have to make sure his bank statement didn't fall into his parent's hands but that shouldn't be too difficult.

James was shaking as he clicked on May's site and then on the contact button.

He decided to keep the E Mail brief and too the point;

"I am a young stud and I love your photo's May, I would love to be your sex slave and fill your pussy, arse and mouth with my cock. I am even now just thinking about you pissing on my cock and the feel of your hot pee making me cum, love to hear from you."

For a couple of seconds James hesitated but then he stabbed send and the die was cast.

Two days later there was a reply in James' Inbox. His stomach churned and he was visibly shaking as he opened it.

"Dear young stud, thank you for sending me an E Mail, it really turned me on to know that you have been looking at my photos and hopefully you have enjoyed wanking over them. My pussy always gets wet when I get a reply from a young man and I imagine your lovely young body on top of mine and you grinding your cock into my deep juicy cunt. Perhaps you'd like to send me a photo of your lovely young cock and I'll tell you what I want to do to you."

James reached for his cock and with just the slightest of strokes he shot his load everywhere. He couldn't believe that his mother had replied to his E Mail and had written such filthy things to him and that she wanted a photo of his cock.

This time there was an E Mail address to reply to which he noted down before shutting down his laptop.

On the Saturday morning James was back at his Dad's PC in his parents' bedroom. He quickly had his Mom's E Mail account up and it had taken only a few attempts at breaking her password "allymay63". He opened up the Inbox to discover literally hundreds of E Mails that had been sent to her via the swinger's web-site including his own. Not only that but upon her request many of the men had sent her photo's of themselves all naked, all with stiff cocks proudly pointing upwards.

He read some of the E Mails and her replies, all of which went into great detail about what they were going to do to her and what she was going to do to them. He also found the set of E Mails that had obviously resulted in her and his Dad meeting a 25 year old black guy called Marvin in a forest car park 10 miles out of town. James knew exactly what had happened then. He noted that Marvin had made a big thing of his Mom's pee fetish and in an E Mail after the event, Marvin said how he had enjoyed it when she had pissed in his mouth.

That evening whilst his parents watched TV, James took a couple of photos of his cock and logged back onto his computer.

He sent his Mom an E Mail;

"Dear May, thanks for writing back I was so excited when I read your E Mail as you can tell by my photos. I have been wanking myself off a lot lately just thinking about you. My main fantasy is that you and I meet in a wood somewhere secluded and you make me lick your pussy and arse and then you force me to drink your piss, every single drop. Oh May I cum so........... much just thinking about that, imagining your hot pee dribbling down my chin. I will be your toilet slave anyday.

Let me know what you think of my cock and what you would like to do to me please."

The next day James had a reply, his Mom must have done it first thing in the morning.

"Dear Young stud, Oh what a lovely young cock you have, I do hope you are legal, only it does look unused. I love it that you want to drink my piss and even now I am fantasising about forcing you to do just that. Please tell me your name so I can whisper it during my fantasy. I have included a special photo of me for you, I would like one of you just after you have cum with your spunk covering your lovely little cock."

James opened the attachment to find a photo of his mother, face obscured, taking a piss whilst leaning against a tree. It was a photo he knew already but she had now sent it to him, so it was so special. Once again it only took a few strokes for him to release his spunk from his swollen member. As soon as he had, he grabbed his camera and took a few photo's of his semi-erect cock now covered in thick white semen.

Those photo's were attached to an immediate reply;

"Dear May, I am 18 and my name is James. As soon as I read your E Mail and looked at your photo this is what happened. I know my cock is not very big and yes I am a virgin, but I know I can satisfy you totally, please let me fuck your pussy and arse and mouth and show you just what a young stud can do."

That night James read the next communication from his mother;

"Dear James, Oh you are a bad boy and so young. Your cock is not small darling, it looks just right for me. I would love to feel your young cock in my hand and on my lips and just swallow all that lovely cum that you produce. As I write I am thinking rather naughty things like you are just the right age to be my son. Mmmmmm the thought of having a nice horny son like you in the house and I could just burst in on you whilst you are in the shower and see that lovely young cock. Oh James if I were your Mommy I would make you fuck me everyday and after you have fucked me I would make you lick your own cum from my pussy and my arse. Would you like that James darling?"

James didn't have to go anywhere near his cock this time, his cum exploded from him like never before as he read what his own mother had to say.

For the next few days he kept up the E Mail exchange with his mother who just got filthier and filthier until James was agreeing to anything and everything including cleaning her arse after she had taken a crap.

James was jerking off 5 or 6 times a day now and the lust for his mother was overwhelming.

So he put a plan that he had formulated into action on Saturday morning.

His dad had gone out early to play golf and James could hear his Mom pottering about in the kitchen. He climbed out of bed and with his cock fully erect he made for the kitchen just wearing a pair of running shorts. His Mom was dressed and cleaning the oven when he walked in. She wore an old pair of faded blue jeans, plus a white T- Shirt with a red cardigan over it and had a thick pair of rubber gloves on. She gave the perception of a typical middle aged house-wife and no-one would have dreamed that she was the same person who had written those E Mails and appeared on that web-site.

"Hello dear, do you want some breakfast?" she asked him.

James nodded and walked around the breakfast counter to come in full view of his mother. He wanted her to see his stalk.

She opened the fridge and passed him the milk seemingly unaware of the state he was in.

James took the milk, but wanted to throw it down, grab his Mom's hand and wrap around his aching cock.

However she turned away and carried on with her domestic jobs, like he wasn't even there.

James poured himself a glass of milk totally dejected by his mother's disinterest.

All that talk over the last few days about making him, James on the net, her sex slave son, seemed total hogwash. Her real son was here now with a stonking great hard-on and she couldn't care less. It was just all crap and James felt stupid and as he turned to leave the kitchen, he dropped the glass of milk. The glass shattered and the milk sprayed everywhere.

"Shit, what happened?" his Mom said as she turned quickly.

James stood there soaking wet, milk running down his legs and all over his shorts.

"Sorry Mom, it just slipped out of my hand."

His Mom came forward brandishing a towel.

"That's okay, it is not your fault, let's get you cleaned up."

She started to pat the milk off his legs with the towel and said

"Look slip those shorts off and I'll put them in the washer because you know how much milk stinks on clothes if it dries."

With that his Mom tugged at his shorts and down they came, revealing the fact that James was wearing no underwear and that his cock was semi-erect.

For a second James felt embarrassed but when he saw the glint in his Mom's eyes he knew that those hidden lust were coming to the fore.

"Oh sorry James, I didn't know you weren't wearing anything underneath."

"It's okay Mom, nothing you haven't seen before hey?"

She looked down at him again and James could not help his cock jerking into life.

"Yes dear but that was a few years ago now, you are a man now, most Mom's don't get to see their little boys like this at your age."

James swallowed hard,

"But you have Mom, you have seen me like this a lot lately."

His Mom looked puzzled as she took another glance at his now fully erect cock.

James reached for himself and his Mom gasped slightly as his right hand enveloped his cock.

"I'm James Mom, not just your baby James here, but your little boy James on the Internet."

James thought his Mom was going to faint or something. She didn't seem to be able to breathe and she reached out blindly to grab the breakfast counter in order not to fall over.

"But........ But........ what do you mean?"

"I mean Mom that it is me who has been sending you photo's of my cock, it is me who has been receiving all those naughty pictures of you. It is me Mom who said that I would willingly lick your arse after you had been to the toilet. I am your naughty little boy James and that is just what I want to be."

James stroked himself lubricating his shaft with his pre-cum as his Mom stood in absolute shock watching him. She didn't seem to be able to speak so James continued,

"I have seen those photos of you sucking that black guy Marvin off Mom. I know you peed in his mouth. I want us to do the same thing. Mom please I am desperate for you."

"But.... But you're my son, my real son, not some fantasy."

James stepped forward and reached for his Mom's hand. He pulled off the rubber glove and placed her hand on his swollen cock. She didn't resist at all and James felt her grip tighten around him.

"Please Mom, I want you to make me cum."

"Darling I can't, I mean we mustn't"

But her hand didn't move away from him and James felt it move slowly up the shaft of his cock until she was holding his dick-head.

"Please Mommy I want to be your sex slave, like you asked for. I want to pleasure your body everyday."

Her fingers were now massaging him slowly, rubbing his pre-cum into him.

"Oh James you are so wet darling."

James could see the lust taking over her now and he reached out and felt his Mom's boobs through her T Shirt and bra. Her nipples were erect, rock hard and as he took her tits in his hands she gasped loudly in pleasure.

12