Mom Is an Internet Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh darling you are such a naughty little boy."

As her hand fondled him James knew that he could hold back no longer and he gave in to the waves of pleasure sweeping over him. His balls tightened and his cum shot from his cock, up his Mom's arm and onto the red cardigan.

His Mom's hand worked furiously now,

"Oh yes darling cum for Mommy, shot it out James darling."

His Mom dropped to her knees and as the last dregs of his cum dribbled from his cock, she took him in her mouth.

Fucking hell his own Mom was giving him a blowjob.

He held the back of her head and she sucked him and licked him until he was completely drained.

She came back up with little globules of his cum at the corners of her mouth.

"Well my little boy has certainly grown up. Now if you are my little James from the Internet which I hope you really are, you'll know what Mommy wants you to do with this cum around my mouth."

James pulled his Mom to him and started to lick his own cum from her lips and face.

"Taste good you pervert?" she asked

"Lovely Mom," he said as he swallowed it down.

"Well I hope you have more, because it is time my little boy lost his virginity. I take it you really are a virgin?"

James smiled "Yes Mom."

He followed her to her bedroom and watched as his mother stripped off her clothes. It was a familiar sight of course, but in the flesh it was so much more amazing.

"Come on then my little boy, come and show Mommy what she has taught you."

James joined his Mom on the bed and went straight to her tits with his mouth, sucking on her lovely erect nipples.

"Mmmm that's nice son, just like you were my baby again, maybe you can still draw some milk from me."

James sucked all the harder and as he did so his Mom guided his hand down to her pussy. He felt her labia open up as he applied a little bit of pressure and then he was inside his own mother. He could feel her swollen clitoris and his fingers soon found her vaginal passage and he thrust them into her.

"Bite my tits bad boy and get your whole hand inside me," his mother said groaning in pleasure.

James found that his Mom's cunt was big and he soon had all 4 fingers inside her and was finger fucking her as hard as he could.

She grunted and groaned as he did so,

"Now fuck Mommy with that little cock of yours," she said.

James climbed on top of his mother and felt his cock easily slide into her.

The sensation was simply amazing; Jar of liver hey Josh, fucking stupid.

He humped his Mom and she was moaning and shouting

"Fuck me darling, fuck your Mommy hard."

James thrust in and out for a good five minutes until suddenly he felt his Mom's cunt grip him and then as she moaned a loud "Yesssssssss" and he felt her juices squirt from her against his cock and groin. James didn't stop but continued to thrust until he too reached his orgasm and shot his cum into his Mom's pussy.

As he collapsed on top of her she pushed him down.

"No you know what Mommy wants lick me darling, lick your cum from Mommy's hole."

James slid down her body and was confronted by the sight of his spunk oozing from his Mom's pussy. He dived straight in and started to lap it up.

"Come and share it with me darling," she said.

James moved up the bed and started to kiss his mother. Her tongue was in his mouth and as they kissed, they shared the taste of his spunk together.

James was exhausted and when his Mom lay back on the bed he thought that their session was all over.

However she was suddenly up.

"Come with me," she said.

James took his mother's hand and followed her into the bathroom.

"Lie down," she ordered.

James dropped to the cold hard tiles and lay flat on his back.

His Mom then straddled him, stopping just over his face.

For a few seconds she just stood there and then she squatted slightly and all of a sudden a gush of urine spurt from her and down onto his face. For a moment James thought he was going to drown, the jet of pee was so powerful, but as it started to fizzle out, his mother lowered herself further so she could aim her piss into his mouth.

"Drink it darling, taste Mommy's pee."

James gulped down his Mom's warm piss and as he did so he reached for his cock.

"Mmmm that's good babe play with your little willy whilst Mommy pees in your mouth and watches you."

When she had finished she came right down over him and James lifted his head to lick the last few dregs of her pee up. Just as he did, he made himself cum again and his mother cooed in delight as his spunk shot a good foot into the air.

They finished up in the shower together and eventually both got dressed just 10 minutes before his Dad came home.

However as his Dad went to change from his golf gear James' Mom grabbed him and said "We best keep this from Daddy for now darling okay, but you have to promise me that you will keep Mommy happy from now on."

"Yes Mom I'll do anything for you."

"Mmmm I know darling, tomorrow I'll need some more help in the toilet."

James couldn't wait.

12