Mom Is Bound To Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

When it came to dessert, George said he was full, but sitting on his lap, I shared a cup of pudding with him, making sure to smear whip cream not only on my lips, but his as I fed it to him.

His cock was rock hard against my ass and I made sure to wiggle in his lap. When the pudding was gone we shared a long deep whip cream and tongue filled kiss. To my delight George asked if we were heading upstairs.

I made a comment that it was only eight o clock and kind of early to go to sleep. George gave the perfect response of going to bed did not equal going to sleep. I took his hand and could feel my pussy gushing as I led him up the stairs and into my bedroom.

George quickly stripped down to his boxers and sitting on the bed I stared hungrily at him. George coached the college track team and had been a runner himself for years. His body was lean and still pretty tight for his age. The best part was the large bulge in his underwear that I knew was all for me.

As he sat on the bed, I stood and removed my robe. I made a show of folding it and turned around to put it on the chair and let him check out my ass. When I got on the bed, George reached for me, but I told him I had bought something fun to watch first.

He smiled and as we sat propped up against the pillows with his hand lightly caressing my thigh I turned the TV on. My heart was already pounding and my pussy dripping as the screen filled with the first image from the movie.

It started hot right out of the gate with a slender brunette on her knees on the bed with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles bound. She was staring wide eyed at the camera with her full lips trembling. That's when things went bad.

"What the hell is this?" George asked.

"Just watch." I whispered and grabbing his cock through his boxers started stroking it.

George released a soft moan and I felt his body relax. On the TV a man entered the room. He was dressed only in his underwear and as soon as he reached the bed, he pulled them down to expose his huge hard cock.

"You ready to be a good girl?" he asked.

"Please." The girl shook her head, "Please, sir I...I don't do those things!"

"You will." He said and grabbing the back of her head, pushed her face towards his cock.

She whimpered convincingly, but wouldn't open her mouth. The man began whacking his cock against her face and pushing the dripping head against her lips as she whimpered and struggled against her bonds.

"Anna." George said, "This is sick! He's going to rape this girl!"

"No, it's all fun, watch."

The words had come out in a breathy whisper and grabbing his hand I placed it over my right breast so he could feel my hard nipple. The girl opened her mouth and the guy began slowly pumping his cock into it.

Reaching behind her he shoved his fingers into her helpless pussy and started rubbing her clit. She started whimpering around his cock, but her hips were moving back into his hand.

"See? She's loving it, the little slut." I told him.

"Little slut?" George turned to look at me.

"Yes, she's a little slut." I told him as I squeezed his cock. "A bad little girl trying to pretend she doesn't want to be dirty, but he knows she does and he's going to make her admit it!"

George was staring at me with an unhappy look on his face, but I was too caught up, to notice.

"He's going to keep her tied up and have his way with her, but he's going to make her cum because he knows she's a dirty little whore and she wants it!"

"You...you like this?"

"I love it!" I purred in his ear, "I want to be your dirty girl, George! I want to be your nasty little bad girl! But I want to play good girl and have you make me bad!"

"Make you?"

"Yes," I moaned as on the screen the man had gotten behind the girl and was now teasing the head of his cock around her pussy as she begged him not to fuck her. "I want you to make me love everything you do to me!"

There was a loud squeal from the movie when the guy slammed his cock into her and was not only fucking her hard and fast, but had shoved a finger into her ass.

"Oh, its so big!" she cried out, "Please go easy, oh please not so hard!"

"Just take it you slut, you know you want it." He slapped her ass and at the sound of her yelp I felt my pussy start to drip.

"Anna this is..."

George trailed off when sitting up; I reached under the pillow and pulled out the strap that was tied to the middle rung of the metal head board.

"I want you to tie me down and take me George!" I moaned, "I want you to make me helpless for you to have your way with me!"

"Anna!"

"I want you to tease me and make me beg for you! Make me beg to cum, make me beg for your nice hard dick!"

Holding the strap out to him, I whispered, "Please sir? Please make your good girl bad."

George pulled away, recoiling from me as if I'd tried to hand him a snake.

"Anna what the hell is the matter with you?"

"Nothing." I looked at the strap. "I just want to have some fun."

"Rape fantasies are fun?"

"It's not rape! Look!" I pointed at the movie where the guy now had the girl on her back with her legs pushed up while he was licking her pussy.

She was squirming and moaning in delight and at that moment I would have given anything to be her.

"Anna this is sick!" he snapped and grabbing the remote shut the movie off.

"Hey!"

"I will not watch a woman be assaulted and I certainly won't do it to you."

"But I want you to!" I was practically whining "Come on George, don't be a prude, let's have some fun!"

"Prude?" his eyes widened. "I'm a prude because I don't want to rape you?"

"Can't rape the willing!" I forced a nervous laugh.

"Anna how old are you?"

"What does that matter?"

"This shit is for kids who'll try anything, we're an older couple! We don't need to..."

"There's an age limit on fun?" I was starting to get aggravated now."There's something wrong with me because I want more than two licks of my clit and five minutes of missionary?"

George's eyes widened and his face started to turn red. "Well excuse me if I was taught to be respectful and loving, not a fucking animal."

"Women like being fucked like animals sometimes!" I told him. "I love when you're sweet George, but I want to have some real fun!"

"Real fun." He got up off the bed. "I see. Well I'm sorry I'm not fun."

"Okay, George." I put my hands out, "That didn't come out right, let's talk."

"Nothing to talk about." He grabbed his pants and began putting them on. "You want to be treated like a slut and that's not what I do."

"Why not? George it can be fun!"

"You want to be treated like a porn star Anna, go pick up some punk at a bar and let him treat you like a whore."

"Oh, come on."

"Sorry, Anna. I think you're a beautiful woman, but thought you were a woman, not a pig."

"Pig?" My temper flared, "How fucking dare you call me a pig! There are plenty of men who would love a lady in the office and a freak in bed"

"Well a real man prefers a lady in both." He declared pulling his shirt over his head.

"No, a real man can satisfy his woman, whatever it takes" I replied getting up and slipping my robe back on.

"The go find yourself a real man then." Slipping his shoes on, he pointed at me. "And go get some help Anna, sick fantasies like that can get you in trouble."

Turning he headed for the bedroom door.

"So you're leaving? I'm not worth you trying anything different?"

"You're not worth me acting like a teenager in heat who thinks getting laid is the be all end all. I'm looking for good woman, not a sex crazed whore."

"Fuck you!" I yelled, "Good luck finding a woman happy with your boring ass!"

George waved his hand disgustedly at me and walked out of the bedroom. I walked out to see him walk down the stairs and a minute later heard the front door slam.

When I heard his car pull out of the drive way I'd sat down on the bed, hugged the pillow and cried like a teenager. With a ragged sigh, I tossed the pillow behind me and leaned over to take off the red fuck me pumps I was still wearing.

I jumped at a knock on the door. Had George come back?

"Hey, Mom?" Alan called through the door, "You still up?"

"Come in." I called out.

As the door opened, I made sure I tied my robe tightly around me. I still had to deal with what happened earlier and did not want to feed any kind of fire. For him or me. Maybe George was right and I was getting out of control with my fantasies. Alan entered the room dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans and asked, "You okay, mom?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well when I came home I saw George had left and you said he was spending the night." He came closer and frowned. "You're make up is running, you've been crying."

"We...we had a fight and he left."

"He made you cry?" Alan clenched his fists, "What did that asshole say to you?"

"Its okay honey. It happens when people break up."

"Break up?" he seemed to relax. "So...no more George."

"I don't think so honey." I sighed.

"Hey, mom he wasn't all that, you can do better."

"I guess." As Alan stood there probably unsure of what to say, I thought about the guy at Exotica, I thought I had kept the card. "Maybe the next guy will be more... understanding."

"Hold on, I'll be right back." Alan said.

"Where are you...?" I stopped when turning, he quickly left the room.

I heard him pound down the stairs and sat that for a couple of minutes wondering where he went, when he reappeared holding a glass of wine. Sitting down next to me, he handed me the glass.

"You want to talk about it?"

"I think I had enough to drink" I tried to pass the glass back to him.

"You're upset, have some."

I could see the concern in his eyes and managing a grin said, "Well okay if you insist."

Crying had made me thirstier than I'd thought and I ended up drinking most of the glass in several long swallows. Alan took the glass from me, "Do you want to talk about..." he had looked back at the bed and had an odd look on his face, "Never mind."

I followed his gaze. The strap with the cuff was on the bed in plain sight.

"Shit, I am batting a thousand today with you." I said. "Sorry Alan, I guess you're finding out your mom's kind of twisted."

"Hey if it feels good do it." He shrugged, and then smiled, "But if that was what the fight was over, I told you he wasn't the type."

"You did, but I guess he's not alone."

"But there's lots of guys who would love a woman with good looks, a good job and is a freak!" he laughed, "I heard you even have an awesome son as part of the deal!"

"Yeah, but you started that part of the rumor you little shit."

We stared at each other and when he tried to come up with a pout I burst out laughing. Turning to face him I hugged him close. "I love you, Alan."

"I love you too mom." He held me tighter and said, "And I'll bet the next guy will give you everything you need."

"Here's hoping, but in the mean time I guess I have my job and according to you, my looks."

"And the awesome son." He reminded me.

"Yeah, he's okay I guess." I sat back and covered my mouth to suppress a yawn. I blinked as a wave of exhaustion swept over me. "Wow I'm tired all of a sudden."

"Probably from being upset." Alan said.

"That and a lot of wine." I yawned again, "Damn."

"Well here, just lie back." Alan got up and moving to the head of the bed, fixed the pillows for me.

Feeling as if my eyes were about to close, I slid up the bed and lay back on the pillows.

"Oh," I said softly my voice sounding far away. "My shoes are still on."

"Don't worry about it." Alan said looking down at me. "I like them on."

"W...what?" I asked, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"I like your shoes." He leaned over and unable to hold out any longer, my eyes closed and I felt as if the room was spinning, as if from a distance I heard Alan's voice in my ear "They make you look even sluttier."

*****

"Oh, yes, honey! Oh just like that!"

I opened my eyes at the sound of voices and stared up at the ceiling. My vision was blurry, but after blinking rapidly several times it cleared.

"You like sucking my cock, mom? You like having your little boy's dick in your mouth?"

I leaned my head up to see the TV was on, showing a woman on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her back having her face fucked by a tall young man.

I blinked again, trying to remember when I had put the movie back in. The room was hot and I could feel the sweat on my face. I tried to move my hand to wipe at it and felt something tug at my wrist. My eyes widened when I realized I was tied to the bed!

I craned my neck to the side and saw that both my wrists were cuffed and were tied together to the bed frame. Turning back to look down the bed I saw that my robe had been removed and I was just laying in the black lingerie set.

My legs were spread open and my ankles were also cuffed. I could see the black straps trailing down to where I knew they were tied to the legs of the bed. I tried to move them and could only pull them up a couple of inches before they stopped.

"What the hell?" I whispered, wondering if I were dreaming.

Grabbing the strap in my hands I yanked hard, but the sturdy brass frame didn't give at all.

"Morning mom." Alan said from next to me.

I turned my head to the side and saw him sitting in the small arm chair that was normally next to the window, but he had pulled over to the bed. I saw he was shirtless and there was a light sheen of sweat on his face and chest.

That caused me to notice it was damn hot and it was most likely from the dozen or so candles spread around the room. Before I turned back to him, I saw both bedroom windows were closed, adding to the heat of the room.

"Alan...what are you doing?"

"Just watching some good TV." He grinned and lifting the remote turned up the sound.

"Oh, God Joe! You're fucking your mother so fucking hard! Just how I need it!"

I looked at the screen where the woman now had her arms cuffed around the post of a huge bed. She was bent over and her 'son; was standing behind her fucking her.

"This is a really good movie." Alan said, "I watched it twice while you were sleeping."

"You...you tied me up?" I asked, pulling against the bed frame again.

"I did." He nodded. "Sorry about the pill I put in your wine. I wanted to surprise you." He gave me a big smile, "You fighting me might be fun another time, but not the first time."

"Alan, what are...Oh my god."

Alan had stood up and was completely naked. Not just naked, but between his legs his cock was hard as a rock.

"Like what you see?" Alan asked, turning towards me. "I'm hard for you, mom." He shook his head, "Man it was a long night sitting here staring at your hot little body and not touching you."

I closed my eyes and told myself I'd had too much wine and was still sleeping and this was all a dream from that stupid movie. My eyes jerked open at the sensation of Alan's hand on my leg just below my knee. He began running his hand up my leg and I shuddered as it reached my upper thigh and slipped between my legs.

"Alan, don't." I said, trying to stay calm. "I...I don't know why you're doing this, but..." His fingers tickled my inner thigh and I gasped as the edge of his hand rubbed the thin strip of material covering my pussy.

I looked up to see Alan staring down at me. His brown eyes were bright and wide and his lips were parted. I noticed he was breathing heavy and could feel his fingers trembling against the smooth skin of my thigh.

His hand moved and I flinched when he put it on my stomach and began to trail it up towards my breasts.

"You're so soft." He said, "So beautiful." Seeing me looking, he smiled, "So sexy."

"Alan, please untie me."

He laughed, "Just like the movies. You going to pretend you're scared, mom? You going to try to tell me this isn't what you want?"

"Its...its not." I told him. "Honey, please. I...I have fantasies about being tied like this, but not about my son doing it."

Right on cue the woman on the screen cried, "That's it baby; suck your mommy's pussy! Make her cum for you, ohhh!"

"Then why the movie?" he asked as his fingers started teasing along the edge of the shirt, inches from my tits.

"I bought it by mistake. I..."

"And watched it by mistake? And got off to it by mistake?" Alan nodded. "Of course I can see that. You accidentally shoved that big fat toy in your pretty pussy and came to a son fucking his bad mommy."

He leaned over and placing his hand on my cheek looked into my eyes.

"Its okay mom. I...I want you to. I really do!"

My response was cut off by him gently kissing me. I didn't return the kiss, but felt an unwelcome thrill at the feeling of his lips against mine. He wasn't being rough, in fact the kiss was not just soft, but tender. He kissed me again as his fingers lightly stroked my cheek and the word loving came to mind.

"Please kiss me." He whispered, "You can pretend you don't want me to strip you and fuck you, but I want to know you want me."

"Alan." I swallowed hard when his hand slid to the side and started running through my hair. "The movie is a fantasy. People who watch it don't really want to..."

"Yes they do. You bought that other movie because you wanted to be tied down and you bought this one and got excited by it because you want me to be the one to do it."

I felt something soft wet pressing against my leg and saw his cock, his long, hard and thick cock. The head was oozing and his precum was smearing on my leg. I felt my nipples start to stiffen and told myself to stop being as sick as George said I was and stop this now.

"Alan we can't do this. I love you and I think you're a beautiful young man, but not in that way. I'm your mother, Alan; you can't do this to me. I...I can't do this with you. Please let me go."

Alan kissed my lips again and straightening up laughed, "Okay, I get it; we have to really play it out. That's fine with me!"

Walking around to the foot of the bed he pointed the remote at the TV and after shutting it off tossed the remote on the floor. Standing at the foot of the bed between my legs he looked longingly at my body and putting his hands on my ankles began speaking.

"You know they always say like father, like son, but I guess it's like mother like son."

"What are you talking about?"

"I...I've had fantasies about tying women up since I was still in high school. Tying them to a bed or a tree, cuffing them. Then teasing them, spanking them, fucking them." He shrugged. "I even got to do it a couple of times with that girl Jennifer, she really liked it." He sighed, "Too bad she moved."

"I told dad about it once and he told me if it kept up maybe I should go get help. So I never told him anything else." He pointed at me, "That's what I meant about being different from dad. He was a dud, I'm..." he gave me that smile that right now did not seem so shy, "I'm into everything."

"Well you can't be into me." I told him. You want to have a girlfriend play mommy that's fine, but..."

"You know I used to hear you talk to Aunt Kathy sometimes, tell her how dad wasn't a lot of fun in bed. Then you ended up with that dink George." He tugged on the strap holding my right ankle.

"But look at all the hot things you're into. But no one will play with you." The smile returned and as he spoke he undid the strap from my shoe and slipped it off, "My mom should get whatever she wants."

He removed my other shoe and to my surprise got on his knees and gave the sole of each of my feet a kiss. "Mom when I saw that video you were watching and then found the strap I wanted you right then."

"Alan, I...oh!"

I gasped when he took two of my toes into his mouth and began sucking them. He moaned around them and his eyes rolled back. His moan sent a disturbing shiver through my body and my breath caught when he removed them, but teased his tongue across the tips of all my toes.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers