Mom Knows Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
74 Followers

John could not believe what was happening. He was even more shocked and turned on when Mary Beth released Jessica's pussy from her mouth and got into a 69 with her hot and horny mom. John stole Mary Beth's idea and climbed up on the bed straddling Jessica's face. He watched her lay her head back as his thick dick disappeared in and out of her mouth before leaning down and lowering his mouth to her pussy. He spread her tight young pussy lips with his fingers and began to tongue her. John loved the sweet taste of her young pussy and began to finger fuck her soaking wet slit as he nibbled on her swollen clit.

Jessica began to moan and shouted that she was going to cum. John stopped before she got her release, stood up and looked her in the eye.

"Don't you want to cum on my cock, baby?" he asked the petite dark-haired cheerleader.

Jessica bit her lower lip nervously with lust in her eyes and nodded yes. John pressed his engorged, throbbing tip against her virgin pussy and slowly began to push inside of her. Mary and Mary Beth stopped their fun and came over to watch. They began kissing Jessica all over her body as John was slowly grinding his hips, pushing his thick hard cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

Mary Beth and Mary began kissing each other along with Jessica's young body. Jessica let out sharp screams of pain and pleasure as John fucked her and tongues danced over her tits, lips, tight tummy and ass. Mary Beth and Mary were kissing her everywhere as John felt Jessica begin to cum on his cock. Her pussy was tight around his cock pulling him in deeper with each stroke and he held it deep inside of her with his balls pressed against her bubble butt as she rocked the bed thrashing about as she came.

Mary grabbed John with lust in her eyes and demanded him to fuck her now.

"John, fuck me now! Fuck me hard and rough like a whore! Damn, I am so horny! Fuck me like a wild animal," Mary screamed.

John grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked Mary's head back. He leaned his face close to hers and snarled, "You want me to fuck you, bitch?"

He pushed her, face first, onto the bed and entered her doggie style. He slapped her juicy ass hard as he pounded her gushing pussy rocking his hips violently against her. He arched his back thrusting deeper inside her until begged him to fuck her in the ass.

He pulled his slippery dick out of her pussy and could see Jessica's cum and Mary's pussy juices on his cock. He spread Mary's ass cheeks with his hands and roughly jammed his dick deep inside her ass with one quick thrust. Mary shrieked with pleasure and pain as he fucked her ass while reaching around and squeezing her huge breasts. Mary's fingers were on her own pussy fingering herself as he fucked her tight ass.

Mary Beth was busy too. She dove between Jessica's legs and began to lick up her friend's cum with loud slurping noises as she sucked her pussy while tonguing it deeply.

Mary loved getting it rough and having her virgin asshole violated. John's cock in her ass and her fingers in her pussy made her cum hard as her body shuddered.

John was still hard and his cock was full of cum as he looked toward Mary Beth bobbing up and down face first on Jessica's pussy. Mary Beth felt his gaze and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Is it my turn?" she asked with a smile. "Please say yes!"

John didn't disappoint Mary Beth. He had come to dinner hoping to get another opportunity to pound her tight twat and was now happy that she had somehow managed to be saved for last.

"Well, you know what mom said the number one rule is, right?" John asked Mary Beth.

"Oh, don't worry! You won't leave this room without cumming," Mary Beth replied as she left Jessica's pussy with her friend moaning on the bed.

Mary Beth slowly bent her knees and squatted in front of John. She looked up at him and said, "But, if you are going to fuck my tight young pussy you have to have a clean dick."

She slipped her tongue out of her shiny lips and begin to swirl it over John's throbbing cock. She massaged his balls as she slowly sucked him into her warm mouth letting her teeth slightly brush against his skin as he slid into her.

"Mmmm, yummy," Mary Beth said being the flirt that she is while rubbing her pussy with her knees spread wide. "My pussy is very wet John and you remember how tight it is don't you? You want your cock in my pussy?"

She was teasing him and it was working, not that he needed any convincing.

Mary Beth began to kiss her way up John's body. She ran her tongue up over his tight abs and took his right nipple in her teeth before kissing him hard and fast.

"How do you want to fuck me?" she asked. "How do you want to slide that big cock of yours into my little pussy?"

"You want to push me down on the bed and fuck me missionary, baby?" she continued teasing him. "Or, do you want to fuck me from behind like you did my mom? Maybe I should lay you down and climb on top and ride that hard cock."

She was good. John was even more hot for her now. He didn't care how he fucked her, he just wanted to feel her tight young pussy lips wrapped around his cock massaging it as he pounded her.

Mary Beth wanted him all to herself and made it known. She told her mom and Jessica to leave. Mary said she was going to go take a shower. Jessica said she would go downstairs and watch TV.

When Jessica closed the door behind her, Mary Beth told John to sit down in a chair near her bed. She then climbed up on the bed and spread her legs as she lay back.

"Before you fuck me I want to be extra wet for you," Mary Beth said. "Just sit there and watch. I love the way you watched me at the pep rally today. It made me so horny. Now, I'm going to give you a private show."

Mary Beth began to rub her breasts. She placed three fingers in her mouth and sucked them before placing them on her full breasts. Her saliva was shining on her tits as she rubbed them. They were huge and slid back and forth on her chest under her fingers as she played with them. She squeezed them together, lifted her head up and stared directly at John as she licked her large dark nipples.

John began to rub his cock and then stroked it as he watched Mary Beth put on a private show for him.

"Mmmmm, this feels good and I like watching you play with your hard dick," Mary Beth moaned. She reached down and began to play with her soaking wet, tight pussy.

"Ohhh, I bet you feel even better than this," she purred as she jammed a finger deep inside her pussy folds. "Gawd, I am so wet John. You will love fucking this pussy. I know it."

Mary Beth pulled her finger out and brought it to her mouth and licked it slowly.

"This is what I do when I think about you," Mary Beth said as she began to finger her pussy again. "I've done this every night since last Saturday. I love having something hard deep inside my pussy.

"What I like best is when I cum," she added. "Will you make me cum baby? Please!"

John stood up and walked toward the bed stroking his cock. He grabbed Mary Beth's hair and pulled her roughly up onto her knees.

"You want my cock in you? Do you? Beg for it," he said sternly. "Beg me to fuck your tight wet little pussy. You are a fucking whore aren't you? You're my little slut aren't you?"

"Oh John! Yes! I am your little naughty slut," Mary Beth managed to say as she continued to finger her pussy. "You can fuck my mom and my friends, but I will always be your naughty cheerleader slut.

"Now, fuck me baby. Please," she continued as her eyes began to roll back in her head as she arched her back making her huge breasts jut out toward the ceiling. "Oh, don't let me cum on my fingers baby. Fuck me now. I want you to make me cum."

John grabbed her wrist and snatched her hand away from her pussy. He jerked her up to her feet and pushed her hard across the room and up against the wall.

John used his feet to kick her feet wide apart as he held her wrists with the palms of her hands pressed into the wall. He told her to be still and then grabbed her waist and pulled her ass back toward him away from the wall.

Mary Beth was standing there perfectly gorgeous and hot. She was bent slightly at the waist with her juicy ass sticking out and her hands reaching out to the wall. Her huge tits swayed as she arched her back and looked over her shoulder at John. John reached under her ass and brought his fingers up pressing them against her soaked pussy. She was gushing out pussy juice and he loved the feel of her slippery wet pussy.

John took his cock in his hand and slid it into Mary Beth from behind. He began to fuck her doggie style as she stood there pressing her hands harder into the wall and rolling her hips back to meet each thrust.

Mary Beth's ass was jiggling as she rolled her hips and John watched it move as he reached around and began to squeeze her huge tits smearing the pussy juice on his hands into her meaty flesh. He was arching his back with each powerful stroke as his cock popped in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Oh, I love it John," Mary Beth screamed with desire. "I love having your fat cock in me. Ohhh, it feels so big and long. Fuck me faster baby. Please!"

John slapped her ass hard with the palm of his hand as his cock danced in and out of her faster. Her tight pussy was milking his cock making his balls tighten. Each stroke came faster and harder as he enjoyed the sensation of her young tight pussy lips massaging his fat cock. He arched his back fucking her faster. Mary Beth began to bounce up and down on her tippy toes with each stroke as she continued to beg for more.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Yesss," Mary Beth urged. "Ohh, I'm going to cum!"

Mary Beth began pushing back into John's hips faster matching his rhythm perfectly. The dancing of her hips and ass caused his cock to drive deeper inside of her with each stroke until she came hard on his dick.

Mary Beth screamed at the top of her lungs in passion as she came hard all over John's cock deep inside her. She came hard and fast and when she was done she turned around and dropped to her knees.

"Fuck my mouth," she begged as she began to suck his cock again. "Mmmm, cum for me," she said with a mouthful of cock. "Cum for me baby. Cum all over my face and tits!"

John could feel his balls tighten and knew he was about to cum. He watched Mary Beth's face and saw desire in her eyes as he fucked her pretty young face. He pulled his cock out just as he began to cum and watched Mary Beth try to catch the cum in her mouth as globs of hot sticky jizz shot onto her chin, cheeks and tits.

Mary Beth's tongue darted out of her mouth licking up his sticky goo. She smiled as she tasted his cum while staring into his eyes.

"Wow, we sure did make a mess," Mary Beth said. "I guess we need a shower too. Let's go join mom."

jt3
jt3
74 Followers
12