Mom Knows Best Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt3
jt3
73 Followers

"Oh, yes," Jessica moaned. "Feed me your hot cum!"

She licked it up off her cheek and swallowed it down. "Your cum tastes so good! I want more!"

Jessica began to suck John's still hard cock milking every last drop of cum out of him.

"Umm, I can taste my pussy cum on your cock too," she moaned. "It is so yummy. Give me all of your cum!"

"You better swallow all of that cum you little slut," John yelled at Jessica. "And then I am going to tongue your pussy clean and let you lick your pussy juices off my tongue. You like that you fucking slut!?"

Jessica sucked John's cock clean. She used her tongue to get every drop off his shaft. She polished his tip with her soft, wet tongue and then let it fall from her mouth.

John dropped to his knees in front of her and began to eat her slippery pussy. He tongued her wetness gobbling up her sticky goo until his tongue was covered with her juices and cum. He stood up and leaned over her and bent down to kiss her.

He stopped just before their lips meet.

"I'm not going to kiss a mouth that was just on my cock swallowing cum," John announced. "Open wide."

Jessica leaned back in the chair and opened her mouth wide as instructed. John leaned over her and opened his mouth letting her pussy juices drip out of his mouth down onto her eagerly awaiting tongue. Sticky globs of sex juice fell down into her mouth and coated her chin and cheeks. Jessica used her tongue to lick it all up as she moaned and begged for more.

"Ummm, so yummy," Jessica moaned. "I taste so good!"

John leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and then he couldn't resist. He let his lips touch hers and kissed her passionately falling down in the chair beside her. John wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly until their bodies were pressed together.

"That was fun," John said. "Now what?"

jt3
jt3
73 Followers
12