Mom Knows How To Motivate!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,405 Followers

He wasn't the only one who was retreating to the bedroom for relief. I think I almost wore out "mother's little helper," and went through several sets of batteries. I dreamed of my son, incredible, carnal, incestuous dreams that left me wet and shaking when I would wake up.

This is how things began. This is how things led up to this moment as I wiped the tears from my eyes, started up the minivan and left the school parking lot. Secretly, I had thought that maybe Josh was getting over what had happened, that he was about to "snap out of it" as I had said to Mrs. Henderson. His teachers had now given me testimony that told me that he hadn't snapped out of it and that if something wasn't done, my son was going to fail his senior year of high school.

When I arrived home, I found that Josh had made dinner, a simple casserole, but still, I was very touched that he had made the effort. As he finished preparations for our dinner, I sat down at the kitchen table and took off my high heels. I leaned over to massage my feet. When I began to straighten up, I found my son staring at me and realized that leaning over, my tight sweater gaped open and he could see right down my top. I was wearing a low cut bra and I knew he had seen most of my breasts. Sure enough, he was already sporting a hard-on in his jeans.

I felt an incredible tingle between my legs. As I shifted, I could feel the moistness building in my pussy and that sweet, almost intangible deliciousness as my labia lips rubbed together. I looked back at my son, feeling the same naughty desires welling in me as I felt his eyes roam over me. Unlike his horny Economics teacher's gaze, my son's frank and hungry stare excited me.

I pushed the feelings away and focused on the plate of food my son sat down in front of me. We ate in silence for a long time. It was good, just hamburger and cheese and veggies, but Josh had fixed a good meal. I swallowed a mouthful and slowly licked my lips, saying, "You're a good cook, honey!" I immediately regretted licking my lips as Josh's eyes widened slowly. Somehow, I knew that if his erection had faded, I'd just brought it back up again. I was suddenly obsessed with finding out. I dropped my napkin and bent over quickly to pick it up.

Under the table, I watched his hand jerk away from the enormous bulge in his pants. He had been rubbing himself! I sat back up with a satisfied grin that quickly went away as I realized I had to keep myself in control! More silence ensued until Josh spoke up, "So did everything go alright at the teacher conference, Mom? Or, am I in trouble?"

I let out a long sigh. "Well, we both know you're in trouble, young man. I'm just not sure what I need to do about it. Mrs. Henderson and I had a long talk about what's going on and I need to mull some things over." I gave him a wink to show I wasn't too angry and said, "Consider yourself on parole until then and stay out of trouble."

Josh's breath caught when I mentioned his English teacher and our dinner conversation died out again. When we were done, I volunteered to clean up, telling my son, "It was a wonderful meal, honey. Why don't you go ahead and run on up to your room. It wouldn't hurt for you to crack open your books and get some studying done."

Josh hung his head and said, "Yes, Mom," and trudged on out of the room. As I cleaned up the kitchen, I pondered my dilemma and all of Doris Henderson's advice, wondering if I wasn't trying to put too much meaning into her words. Over the years, she had spoken of her sons' problems at school and with the law. Somehow she had turned both her sons around and both were now college graduates with good jobs. The youngest still lived at home while he worked in a local law firm. I tried to apply her words with her own past situation and was both excited and scared of my conclusions.

Upstairs, I passed by my son's room, my bare feet barely making a noise. I started to knock and tell my son goodnight, but stopped as I heard a low moan and then my son's voice call out, "Yessss, Mom! I love it when you suck me like that." My mouth dropped open and then I covered it with my hand before I could make a sound, whether a squeak or a scream, I don't know!

I was nailed to the spot as I listened. I put my ear to the door and could now hear more. There was a soft slap of skin and I knew he was masturbating vigorously. Now and again, he called out to me. "Mom, that's it, use your tongue. You love your son's cock don't you, Mom? Yes, I want that wet pussy, Mom. I want to fuck you – spread those fine legs, Mom and let me at that wet puss!" Finally, I could hear him reach climax, calling out, "Yeahhhh! I'm cumming, Mommy! Cumming for you."

Horrified and incredibly aroused, I quickly retreated to my bedroom where I was quickly out of my clothes and fingering myself frantically with one hand while the other hand fumbled for my dildo. I hammered myself vigorously with my play toy and brought myself to orgasm quickly – one fist jammed in my mouth to muffle my screams. Exhausted, I fell asleep, images of Josh naked and doing all sorts of things to me running through my mind.

The weekend passed with us both warily keeping our distance. If we were in the same room, I was constantly aware of my son's gaze on my body. I tried not to be provocative, but even a T-shirt and old jeans seemed to give him an erection. Sunday morning, I wore a tasteful dress to church, but I guess it showed off too much leg and clung to tightly to my bosom because Josh, dividing his time between my exposed legs and my breasts, had a hard-on all through Reverend Sumter's sermon. I wasn't much better. By the time services were over, my panties were drenched, I was sure that everyone (especially my son), could smell my arousal, and I was thankful that my dress was dark colored and could not show any wet spots.

The rest of the day, Josh sequestered himself in his room while I moved about the house restlessly. An idea was forming in my mind – one that a few days ago, I would have been aghast to even consider. I had doubts, Lord, did I have doubts, but as the hours passed, the idea became clearer and more reasonable in my mind. By evening, I was fairly sure I was going to have the courage to carry it out, but I decided I needed a little extra support.

It was almost ten o'clock when I picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hello?" I heard Doris Henderson say.

"Mrs. Henderson – um, Doris? It's Corinne Porter."

"Corinne! Hello, dear! Is everything all right?" I could hear concern and excitement in her voice.

"Yes. I think so. I think I know what to do about my son, but I wanted to ask you a question?"

"Certainly, dear! Please ask away."

"When you dealt with the problems your sons were having – how you dealt with them, do you have any regrets?"

There was a long pause on the other end and then a chuckle. Doris replied with a voice full of happiness and joy, "Oh no, Corinne – no regrets whatsoever! I'll be honest," she added with more emotion that before, "Every night I go to bed and every morning I wake up, thanking God that I did what I did. Everything turned out so much better for my boys and for me."

I could feel my pussy moisten at her words and at the sheer joy in her voice. "Thank you, Doris, that's all I needed to know. Good night."

"You're welcome, my dear," Doris replied. "I wish both of you every happiness." She hung up. I sat the receiver down and stood there for a long minute. I knew I had reached a defining moment, that I was about to cross over to a place from which there was no return.

"It's time," I breathed aloud. I turned and hurried upstairs to my bedroom. In my bathroom, I took a long, hot shower, washing myself thoroughly. I blow-dried my hair, fixing it up and applied a little makeup. I padded naked back into my room and considered what I should wear.

I settled on a baby doll negligee, one I never wore around Josh. In fact, I hadn't worn it in over three years, not since I had an overnight trip with my last boyfriend. It was white and sheer to the point of that I might as well be naked. I decided to not bother with panties. I added a pair of high heels – what we used to call in high school 'fuck me pumps.' Gazing in the mirror, I thought I looked drop dead sexy. My large breasts were almost spilling out of the top, hanging on only by the grace of my hard nipples and the hem of the negligee ended teasingly just below my pussy.

Satisfied with that, I donned my old flannel robe, cinching it up tightly by the sash and walked out of my bedroom and down the hall. Knocking at my son's door, I called out in a tremulous voice, "Josh, are you still up? I need to talk with you – may I come in?"

I heard Josh say in a strained voice, "Wait a moment, Mom! I'm not decent." I heard a rustling of covers and other noises and had to smile. Considering what I was about to say to him and how he felt, I was touched by his consideration. "Okay, Mom, come on in."

I opened the door and stepped in. My son's room wasn't too messy, he never liked to let his room get too out of hand. He was sitting on his bed, wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt. He had a pillow on his lap that he was handling nervously. I smiled to myself, imagining what he was trying to conceal. I looked around and walked over to his computer desk and dragged the old, wooden straight backed chair he used over towards the bed, stopping maybe two feet from my son. Sitting down, I happened to glance at his bedside table. There was a photograph of my son and I at the beach from a couple of years ago. We were laughing into the camera, arms around each other's waist. I was wearing a little yellow bikini that was probably less modest than a mother should wear. I felt my pulse quicken as I put two and two together and knew exactly what my son had been doing. So much the better, I thought to myself.

I sat down and said, "Josh, we need to have a serious talk."

My son looked at me miserably, I guess expecting me to lower the boom over his grades. "Yeah, Mom, I know."

"You're failing your senior classes, honey. Your behavior has got to stop. You need to tackle your studies like you used too."

"Yes, ma'am," Josh hung his head. "I'll do better, Mom."

"Yes you will, son. But we need clear the air a little first. I know all this is because of what happened between you and me back in August. I know you're fantasizing about me all the time instead of focusing on your studies. That has got to stop."

Josh's face began to burn and I felt heat on my skin as well. "I tried, Mom, but I want you so much – it's all I ever think about. I want you, Mom, I want to fuck you and be your lover and for us do things sooo much!" Again, my heart ached as my son poured his heart out to me.

Calmly I replied, "I know, Josh. I want you too." Josh's head snapped up, a stunned expression on his face.. I pressed on. "Your studies are so important, we've got to do something to get you turned around, honey." I took a deep breath. "So, Momma has come up with a plan."

I undid my sash and let the robe fall off of me onto the back of the chair, revealing my barely clothed body in my sheer negligee. "Oh my gosh!" Josh gasped as he took me in. My breasts heaved with excitement, barely contained within the flimsy fabric. I had my knees primly together, hiding my vagina, but more than hinting at my trimmed black bush. My legs were completely exposed, made even more curvaceous by my high heels. I thought Josh was about to leap the short distance between us and attack me, his eyes were shining so brightly with lust.

I held up my hand and said, "Sit still, Josh and hear me out. I've come up with a way to motivate you into getting your grades up to where they ought to be." I licked my lips and composed myself. This was a big step, a final, no looking back step and as confidant as I hoped I sounded to my son, I was frankly, scared to death.

"From now on, your mother is going to be wearing a lot of sexy outfits like this around the house to motivate you to do better. And when your work improves, Momma's got some rewards for her handsome son." I tried to sound sexy and naughty as I spoke. "When you bring home a quiz with a 'B' grade or better, I'm going to give you a handjob"

"You mean you'll..." Josh made a fist and did an up and down motion.

"Yes, son, I'll jack you off." I winked at him then, enjoying the shocked look on his face. Next, if you bring home a test grade with a 'B' or better, Momma's gonna suck your cock, son." I rolled my tongue around my lips for emphasis.

Josh's face split into a big grin. "I can't believe this is happening!"

"Mmmm, well that's not all, son." I set my hands on top of my knees. "In six weeks your next report card comes out. If you get all 'B's or better, Momma's gonna let you stick that big cock of yours here all you want." Slowly I spread my knees apart, baring my pussy to my son. I was so wet and aroused, I knew that my labia were spread wide and he was looking at my slick, glistening pussy folds.

"You mean it, Mom?" Josh almost hollered in disbelief.

I reached down with one hand and slid my fingers between my pussy lips, letting him see the wetness on my fingers and then slowly slipping them back upwards, wiping my pussy juices on my trimmed pubic hairs, making them glisten with my arousal. "Of course, I mean it, son," I replied. "We've both denied our feelings and look where that's got us. We're going to be lovers, Josh and in the process, you're going to graduate on time with good grades." I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled wickedly. "Tell me your mother doesn't know how to motivate."

Josh just shook his head. "I must be dreaming. I fell asleep and I'm dreaming."

I stood up and approached my son. I bent over and kissed him. Chaste at first, pressing my lips firmly against his mouth. I eased my tongue out and rolled it against his lips and when he gasped at the sensation, I slipped my tongue inside and found his own, taunting it, teasing it until we were dueling, letting the delicious feeling of tongue sliding against tongue envelope us both, sending us both shivers to run up and down our spines. Is there anything like that first sexy, passionate kiss?

When our kiss ended, I whispered, "Did that feel like you were dreaming?" Glancing downward, I realized that my right breast had rolled out of the negligee, my heavy breast, still firm and gourd-shaped, was swaying gently. I reached out and took Josh's left hand and placed it on my breast, palming my hard, cherry sized nipple. "Does that feel like you're dreaming, Josh?" I asked.

I straightened up, holding Josh's hand to my tit and then I took his right hand and guided it between my legs. I steered his hand across my bush, letting his finger tips brush along my wiry pubic hairs. I guided his hand downward and pressed it against my wet, steamy folds. I moved my hand to take control of his forefinger and middle finger and guided them inside me, hearing him take a sharp intake of breath as his fingers sank into my creamy cunt. "Do you feel like you are dreaming, son?" I breathed.

In a voice full of fear and desire, Josh replied, "No."

I worked his fingers deeper until I feel his knuckles brushing my throbbing flesh. "Do you like it, son?" I asked in a husky voice. "Isn't it nice and wet? Hot and creamy? I let go of his hand on my breast and reached out and tilted his chin up so our eyes met. "Wouldn't it feel good to put your hard cock in my pussy, son?"

"Oh yes, Mom!" Josh almost sobbed.

I stroked his cheek gently and smiled. "Then study hard and it will happen, baby. I have faith in you and I know you can do it."

As I leaned over to kiss him again, he replied, "I will, Mom. I promise!"

When our second lovers kiss ended, I moved to my knees, regretfully letting Josh's fingers slip out of my pussy. "Now, as a show of good faith and to seal our deal, son, Momma's going to give you a little treat – a sneak preview you might say." I said. I lifted the pillow off Josh's lap and tossed it on the bed. As I suspected, he had been hiding a magnificent erection. His hastily donned shorts couldn't contain it, the large head of his penis, poking out of his waistband. "Oh, son – it's beautiful!" I murmured as he lifted up his butt so I could slide his shorts off to pool at his feet.

It was beautiful and hard and standing proudly, rising up from his pubic hair like a mighty tree trunk. "It's so big and long," I cooed, wrapping my fingers around it. "I think this is the biggest cock I've ever hand in my hand, Josh," I looked up into his still disbelieving face and grinned. "This is going to feel so good in my pussy, son!" I said teasingly. "I can hardly wait!"

I slowly stroked his shaft, letting my fingers run up and down, gently squeezing him as I did so. "That's – wow, um, so good, Mom!" my son gasped.

"I'm glad you like it, baby," I replied. Precum pooled around his pee slit as I stroked my son off. "You're going to like this even more!" I lowered my head and ran my tongue slowly over the top of his swollen head, lapping up my son's precum. I swirled my tongue around and over his cock head again and again, before taking the swollen knob in my mouth, sucking and licking – my heart beating rapidly as I pleasured my son orally.

"Ohhhh, yessss. I can't believe it. Yessss, Mom! I love your mouth on my cock," Josh babbled as I began to bob my head up and down, taking more of him into my mouth with each movement. As I sucked my son's cock, I kept my eyes fixed on his face, keeping his gaze locked downward, wanting him to see his mother sucking him off."

As I licked and sucked, running my tongue up and down his long shaft of stiff meat, I reached out and found his hands and brought them to my head, encouraging him to intertwine his fingers in my thick mane. It sent a thrill through me as he took the hint and began to control my movement, slowing me down, guiding me to spend more time on certain areas of his cock.

Any doubts I had about my plan were at least temporarily dispelled. This felt so right, so perfect, that I knew that it was meant to be. I had walked this world for thirty-nine years, had fallen in love several times, but not until now did I feel that I had found my soul mate. I was pleasing the only man I really cared about and I felt like I could do this the rest of eternity and feel like my life had not been wasted.

I took Josh completely within me, deep-throating him and making him moan as he felt his cock being squeezed by my reflexive throat constrictions. I worked his cock with every bit of experience I could summon, trying different things and gauging his facial expressions as to what he liked most. As I sucked Josh's wonderful penis, I could feel his pulse pounding along the veins in his shaft and as his heartbeat began to quicken, I knew he was about to cum.

"I'm –I'm going to blow, Mom," Josh gasped. I can't – I'm going to cum, Mommy!" Bless his heart, he tried to pull away and I pitied the girl or girls that had maybe given him a blow-job before but refused to let him cum in their mouths. Such a waste! I gave my head a little shake as I clamped my lips around his shaft, holding his cock head firmly in my mouth. I sucked and fluttered my tongue over his swelling flesh and then as my son sobbed, "Love you so much, Mommmmm!" he exploded in my mouth, his hot semen gushing and flooding my mouth.

I marveled at how delicious my son was! Thick wads of salty, sweet fluid coated my waiting tongue and I swirled it around even as I continued to suck his throbbing dick. I swallowed again and again as I marveled at the sheer quantity of sperm my son was producing. I felt liquid heat splatter against my inner thighs and even as I ate my son's spunk, I realized I was having little tremors of orgasm and was actually ejaculating pussy juice!

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,405 Followers