Mom Knows How To Motivate!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

I didn't let a drop of his precious seed spill from my mouth and I continued to suck his cock even after the spasms left him and I had milked him dry with my lips. Josh's cock was still at half-mast when I finally, regretfully let him slip out of my mouth. I gave him one last gentle kiss on the crown of his penis and then stood up slowly, brushing my body against his as I did so, letting his feel my breast drag along his chest before I kissed him one last time.

Josh was soaking wet with sweat and still trying to catch his breath as I pressed my lips against his. I offered him my tongue and he took it without hesitation, not caring that I now offered him a taste of himself.

When our kiss ended, I smiled and stroked his face tenderly. In a soft, motherly voice, I said to my son, "Now, I want you to go to bed and get a good night's sleep, Josh. Tomorrow, I want you to start hitting those books and earning those rewards." I closed the distance between us until we were literally nose to nose. "As bad as you want this, son, remember your mother wants it even more!" I said in a husky whisper.

I turned and walked to the door, knowing my son was getting a good look at my almost naked ass (thank goodness for all that time in the stairmaster!). At the door, I looked over my shoulder and smiled, "Good night, son. Sleep knowing that your mother loves you more than anything in the whole wide world!"

Josh replied in a voice that cracked with emotion, "I love you too, Mom."

I closed his bedroom door and on suddenly shaky legs, quickly returned to my own bedroom. I jumped on the bed, suddenly in great need of relief. I didn't even take the time to reach for my dildo, but was on my back, legs spread and four fingers plunging quickly in and out of my wet cunt. Frantically, I masturbated myself until the room was spinning and I came in a blinding rush of images and sensations, envisioning my son's cock taking its rightful place in my pussy! Sleep came easy then, my dreams filled with images of my son and I doing all sorts of wonderful things.

The next few days passed in a sort of a sex hungry haze. True to my word, I dressed sexy around the house to inspire my son as he studied his ass off. While he was at school Monday, I took a half day off from work and went shopping for some around the house lounge wear, negligees and other outfits.

When Josh arrived home after school that first day, I greeted him wearing a black corset, garters and stockings and high heels. The corset lifted my breasts up to overflow their half cups, exposing my breasts from the nipples up. The black stocking and the stiletto heels kept drawing Josh's attention to my long legs and the nakedness between my legs.

I worried a little that my appearance might prove too much a distraction to my son, but he went upstairs and did his homework without complaint, not emerging for three hours after we had finished eating. I checked his homework while he sat next to me on the living room couch. I gave him permission to play with my nipples while I reviewed his work. After he corrected a few minor mistakes, we kissed and necked for a long time until I sent him back to his room to study for another hour with instructions to study – no masturbating allowed.

When his hour was up, I went to his room and I encouraged my son to jack off while I posed for him, fingering myself a little while I watched Josh stroke his cock and explode. I tucked him in and told him to get a good night's sleep.

The pattern repeated on Tuesday as I wore a sheer red nightgown about the house, the long folds of material parting when I sat to reveal my long legs and my pussy whenever I sat down. His homework contained no errors when I checked it that evening. That evening, I brought my dildo along with me to my son's bedroom and we enjoyed a mutual masturbation session after Josh's studies were done.

On Wednesday afternoon, Josh burst through the door, reminding me of his earlier years when something exciting happened at school, and he couldn't wait to share it with his mother. He was waving a sheet of paper, but drew up short as he scoped out my outfit consisting of a diaphanous light blue and low cut top, nipples clearly visible as the filmy material clung tightly to my breasts and a pair of high cut bikini panties which had the same diaphanous fabric in the crotch. Just putting them on had made me wet and the material clung wetly to my mound, outlining clearly my cunt lips.

"Wow, that looks hot, Mom!" my son said, eyes roaming hungrily over me. Then he remembered he had something to show me. "Oh, look at this, Mom!"

"What is this, honey?" I asked, looking it over and feeling my heart beat faster as I spotted in red ink at the top of the page, '100' and 'A+' circled with an attached comment, "Remarkable improvement!" I looked up at my son, a smile growing on my face.

"Delson hit us with a pop quiz today in Econ and I aced it!" He was almost jumping up and down and in his excitement he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "Can you believe it, Mom, I aced the sucker!"

When he finally let me go, I put my arms around my son's neck and gave him a long and tender kiss. "Well, I guess your mother owes you a nice hand job tonight then, doesn't she?" I whispered in his ear. I cannot describe how it made me feel inside to see the glow on my son's face then.

After dinner and studying and homework were all done, I made my way to Josh's room and asked him to make himself comfortable on his bed. I had to laugh as he leaped into bed, still wearing his shorts and a T-shirt. "Honey, I want you to enjoy this, so get all naked for your mother," I said with a laugh. I laughed more as Josh became a jumble of knees and elbows wiggling his way out of his clothes.

I stopped laughing as I realized how handsome my son was. His broad chest and well muscles arms and legs made my pussy tingle. The already erect pole between his legs, pointing at the ceiling took that tingle and turned it into a pulsing current of orgasmic energy that raced around my body again and again.

I sat down on the bed next to my son who was stretched out with a big, boyish grin on his face. I placed a hand on his chest and slowly moved it around – caressing him lovingly. "You are so handsome, son," I sighed. I slid my hand down to his stomach and then into his curly pubic hair and around and under his cock to cup his balls which I caressed oh so carefully, drawing a happy gasp from him.

I moved my hand up and wrapped it around the base of his hard penis and added, "And you're sooo big, Josh." I giggled and said, "You're so much bigger than your father!"

My son blushed and then laughed. "Really? You're not just saying that, Mom?'

I shook my head. "I'll never lie to you, son. You are huge compared to him." Slowly, I stroked his shaft, ending by gently squeezing his cock head and smearing his pre-cum around. "I can't wait to have you inside me, filling me up, stretching my pussy and cumming inside me." As I talked, I continued to stroke my son.

"I can cum inside you, Mom, really?" Josh said in awe. "I don't have to use a rubber?"

I giggled and said, "Oh no! I want to feel my son's cock when I wrap my pussy around you, not latex!" I meant it too. I already had an appointment to see my doctor about resuming birth control pills. Even that seemed like too much – part of me was experiencing a powerful yearning to mate with my one true love and make him a father.

I continued on, whispering descriptions of what lay in store for my son – the adventures we'd have in the near future and how I could hardly wait. Finally, I could see Josh's need in his eyes and felt it in the throbbing meat in my hands. "I'm gonna – oh, Mom, I going to..."

"Cum for me baby," I urged him. "Cum for Mommy!" Like Old Faithful, Josh obediently began to erupt. I had angled his cock slightly towards me and was rewarded with a tremendous spurt of semen that splashed across my face. I squealed with surprise and delight as his second spurt landed in my mouth and on my chin. The next few shots splattered across my chest and then he lost power and his last few strong ejaculations flowed out and over my stroking fist.

With my free hand, I wiped up dripping jism from my face and licking it off, managing to say between tastes, "Good shooting, honey! Waste not, want not!" I finished by licking the thick coat of his seed off my hand and then teased him after giving him a passionate goodnight kiss by leaning down and giving the head of his cock a kiss goodnight as well.

Thursday night, I again stroked him off after he brought home an 'A-' on a Calculus quiz. I could see his old confidence returning as well as a growing excitement over our newly created relationship.

Friday, my son presented me with two test papers that he had made 'A's" on as well as another quiz with a 'B' grade. I let him chose when to get his rewards and later that night I knelt between my son's legs and sucked him off with great satisfaction.

Sunday after church, I showed my son how long and sweet a blowjob could be after first jerking him off. His needs tempered, I sucked his cock for nearly an hour, lying between his wide-spread legs on my bed, making him squirm and moan and sweat until he was begging for mercy and he exploded with a massive load that I hungrily drank.

Weeks passed by and I saw the son that I so dearly loved return to me. His grades leapt upwards quickly and with each time that I stroked my son's cock or went to my knees and lovingly sucked him off, I felt our bonds strengthen and become more than just mother and son. Our household was a happy one and we grew closer together than ever before.

The Friday before grade cards were sent out, my son walked triumphantly into the house and presented me with six tests with the lowest grade being a '95'! I was especially pleased with his '100' on his English exam, a note in Doris Henderson's hand on it, saying only, "Only a mother can help a son do as well as Josh has done. Be proud of yourself, Corinne and enjoy!"

We spent most of the weekend in bed and I'd be lying if my jaws weren't aching by Sunday evening. But I felt well fed on my son's seed. I even dared finger myself while he watched and recovered from my oral pleasures. As a bonus reward for all his fine efforts, I masturbated and let Josh lick my pussy cream from my fingers, telling him it was another sneak preview of things to come.

Wednesday, report cards were mailed out and Josh was like a kid on Christmas Eve, barely able to contain himself. I was tempted to give him a bonus blow job to take the edge off, but instead naughtily insisted that he even refrain from masturbating that evening.

As I tucked him in, I told him, "Darling, I want you to save it. The first time you're in me, I want to get flooded with your seed!" I kissed him goodnight and then as I had done since we had begun our new relationship, I kissed him on the head of his cock. That night I had worn the black corset and stockings again and I think that was his favorite outfit – I'd not seen his cock flag all night. We both had a restless night I think. Come to think of it, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I saw Josh off to school the next day and then called out sick for the rest of the week. I had a suspicion that once my son and I made love, we might never stop. It was a warm day and had been steadily raining since early morning. There was an element of electricity to the air as if a storm were about to break wide open, even though no storms were in the forecast.

It seemed like many hours passed by as I watched from the living room window for the mailman, but it was only 9:30 when he strolled up the walk and deposited my mail. I hurried to retrieve it and tore open the envelope from Josh's high school. I had been sure based on the grades and comments coming home what I would find, but still, looking at my son's report card and seeing the six 'A's and one 'B+' made me almost cum in my panties.

I had had a vague idea of how I wanted to celebrate this with my son, how to make the first time with my child a special one, but suddenly, a fresh idea just occurred to me.

I went upstairs and showered. Naked, I went into my bedroom and selected a pair of high heels that I knew Josh liked – not my 'fuck me pumps' or the stiletto heeled pair, but a pair of strap on high heels that my son had often complimented me on, even long before our relationship changed. Naked, wearing only the high heels, I went downstairs and from the hall closet I took my rain coat out. I put it on and studied myself in the mirror. It was a trench coat cut that ended a few inches above my knees. With the belt pulled closed, you couldn't really tell that I was naked, although I was showing off a tremendous amount of leg and thigh and one would have to assume I was wearing a low cut blouse or sweater as you could see a good deal of my upper chest. As long as I didn't bend over, I didn't think anyone would know.

I grabbed my car keys and purse and drove out to my son's school, feeling like a shameless slut as I drove wearing only my raincoat. My heart felt like it would burst out of my chest as I stepped inside the school. The office was down a long corridor and I managed to arrive during the end of a class change. I was jostled by rushing students once or twice and almost giggled madly as I envisioned my coat falling open and standing naked surrounded by all these young men and women.

In the office, I informed the secretary that I needed to check my son out of school. I told her that we had urgent family business to tend to and told her my son would not be back the rest of today or tomorrow. She was very polite and told me she would summon Josh immediately and get his assignments for the rest of the week.

It felt warm in the office and the vinyl coat was making me sweat something awful. I could rivulets of perspiration running down between my breasts and I was fairly sure the wetness that was trickling down my inner thigh wasn't sweat. I could have sworn I could smell my arousal wafting up from below. I wondered if anyone else could smell me.

"Mrs. Porter, how wonderful to see you!" I turned around, jumping a little and betraying my nervousness. Doris Henderson stood in the doorway, holding a manila folder.

"Oh, hello," I replied. "It's good to see you too."

She came up close and took my hand, taking me in, a look of curiosity on her face. "You've been on my mind a lot lately, dear. I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with how you've turned your son around."

I squeezed her hand and stepped closer to her. "Thank you, Doris. I have to give you part of the credit. Your words and encouragement have meant so much – to me and Josh. I – I don't know when I've been so happy."

Josh's teacher beamed at me. "Have you received Josh's report card yet?"

"Yes, that's why I'm here." I leaned in towards the shorter woman, aware that my coat might gape open and reveal my nakedness. In a conspiratorial whisper, I said, "I promised Josh something very special if he did well on his report card and I'm here to deliver on it."

I paused for several seconds, giving Doris plenty of time to stare at the right places and work it out. She smiled and sniffed the air, her eyes suddenly widening. "That sounds exciting. I'm sure you are both going to enjoy it!"

The secretary returned then and told Doris that Principal Horton would see her now. Doris kissed me on the cheek and said, "Enjoy yourselves, Corinne. One of these days when we run into each other at the health club, let's sit down and have a good, long chat, shall we?"

I grinned at her and nodded my head vigorously. "I would love to do that, Doris."

I watched her disappear into the inner offices and then almost jumped out of my skin as someone dropped a hand on my shoulder. "Mom? Is everything alright?"

I turned around and smiled at my son. "Honey, I'm checking you out of school for the rest of the week."

Josh looked at me with concern. "Is something wrong, Mom? What's happened.?"

I just shook my head and said, "You and I have some family business to attend to, remember? I said it would come up after your report card arrived..." I arched my eyebrows and winked once at him, relishing the sudden dawn of comprehension on his face.

With his assignments and books in hand, I put my hand through his arm and we walked out of the office and down the hallway which had become practically deserted. Josh noticed that I was sweating and asked, "Are you okay, Mom. If you're hot, why don't you take that raincoat off?"

I grinned up at my son and in a soft voice said, "That might cause a little hubbub, son." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "I'm not wearing anything under this raincoat." It's funny just how fast a young man can grow an erection. By the time we walked out the front entrance, Josh had a bulge in his khaki slacks that threatened to burst the seams.

The rain was still falling steadily, the warm water feeling wonderful on my face as we hurried to my van. I handed my keys to my son to let him drive, both of us laughing as we splashed through water puddles climbing into the minivan. Josh started up the car and then glanced over at me, his eyes coming to rest on my legs. The raincoat had pulled up as I climbed in and was now just short of my pussy. Josh had a tremendous view of my long legs. His gaze traveled upwards, pausing where the raincoat opened at my neck and upper chest and then up to where I panted, both from running and my growing arousal.

"You're really naked under that coat, aren't you, Mom? Josh asked. I grinned and nodded. We're really, finally going to do it, aren't we, Mom?" Josh said softly.

I reached out and caressed his rain dampened hair. "Yes, darling we are. Mother and son are going to be lovers," I replied. "Let's go, Josh."

My son grinned and pulled out of the school parking lot. He drove carefully and I'm sure to both of us, too slowly. There was such a powerful tension in the vehicle – like we were hooked up to massive generators. We neared our neighborhood and approached the entrance to the local park where Josh had played when he was little. A naughty idea sprung full blown into my mind and I whispered, "Pull in here, Josh, drive through the park."

"Mom?' Josh replied in confusion.

I grinned at him in such an evil way, I know his cock had to have throbbed in response. "Do it, son. Listen to your mother." Josh obeyed me and we slowly drove through the park. It was completely deserted. All the little ones and their mothers were home doing rainy day activities. The old folks who sometimes walked or sat on the benches were home or at the Mall. We had the park completely to ourselves.

"There," I said, pointing to a small secluded parking lot near the playground. "Pull in there and park." Josh did so, still looking confused. "Leave the keys under the seat, baby. We don't want to lose them." I climbed out of the car and motioned for my son to join me. He did so, his zippered gray hoodie getting darker quickly as the steady rain fell on us.

I walked around and took my son's hand and led him towards the playground, a mixture of swings and see-saws and other childhood things that had been here for decades. In a remote corner, hidden from the park road, was an old fashioned jungle gym, a mushroom dome of steel rods, crisscrossing and still looking strong even though two or three generations of children had climbed on him. In this safety-obsessed world, most of them have been dismantled, but around here, nobody complained about its existence. A great old oak tree loomed over it, providing shade for about half of the structure and giving it even more cover from the rest of the playground.

I led my son around to the far side, away from the protection of the old tree. "Mom? What in the world are we doing?" Josh sounded a bit scared and confused. I'm sure he had imagined our first time would be in my bed, my legs spread wide for his lovely cock. Later tonight, I would fulfill his fantasy, but right now I had other plans.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers