Mom Knows How To Motivate!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,469 Followers

I let his hand go and stepped up to the domelike structure, leaning back and resting my butt against the steel bars. "Doesn't this rain feel wonderful, son?" I asked Josh. "As we were driving home I was thinking how good it would feel to fuck my son in the rain like this and then as we passed the park, it just came to me." I unbuckled my coat belt and as I slowly opened up my coat, I said, "You had a lot of good memories playing in this park, son. But Momma is going to give you a memory you will never forget!"

I opened my coat wide, spreading my legs apart, letting the jungle gym support me and keep me balanced. I opened my coat wide and showed – no, offered my son my naked, aroused body, glorying in the sweet feel of the warm rain showering down on us.

Josh looked at me, his mouth gaping open in surprise and amazement. I couldn't tell if he was just getting soaked or if he was crying as he said in a choked voice, "Oh Mom, you are so beautiful."

"I'm so proud of you, son. You worked so hard and now it's time for your reward. Josh, come here and fuck your mother!"

Josh didn't hesitate a second, but rushed to me, his hands cupping my face as he kissed me. A thrill ran through me as my son pressed his lips against mine, conveying his passion for me, but also so much more. He was a man taking possession of his woman, making her his very own. I moaned into his open mouth as shivers ran through me and I felt a little weak in the knees. I needed my son. I needed Josh's cock inside me.

I fumbled at his belt, unbuckling it and unbuttoning his slacks – unzipping him and freeing his aching cock. I felt his rigid flesh spring and press against my stomach and again I moaned into our kiss, one hand encircling and stroking his long shaft while the other hand worked his shorts and pants down his legs. Our kiss ended as he moaned, "I love you so much, Mom! Your hand feels sooo good!"

We were both panting like we'd ran a mile and I managed to gasp in reply, "Wait till you put that big thing inside your mother, you're going to love my pussy, son!" I let him go and reached out and used my hands to rip his button-down dress shirt apart, baring his strong, muscular chest. I leaned in and ran my tongue over Josh's nipple and then nipped at it slightly before again kissing my son, murmuring, "Now! Fuck me now, Josh, Momma needs it sooo bad!"

I felt Josh bend his knees slightly and then with my help guiding him, my son's cock poked me, brushing against my creamy, wet flesh and then found it's way into the flowered opening of my hungry cunt and then – oh, god, then Josh was thrusting upwards, his cock filling me up, spreading me, steadily upwards and I threw my head back and sobbed triumphantly, "YESSSS!"

How do describe it? I don't know that any words can do it justice. There is that sweet sensation you get with accepting any cock into your womb, the delicious feel of a man moving into you – filling you with himself, but with my son, there was so much more, an intimacy unmatched by any I'd ever experienced, a closeness of recognition of this flesh being my own, a sense of something missing finally returning, merging and becoming one, all the while producing in every cell of my body, pleasure unlike any other. This is as close to touching God as any human can ever hope for.

My son's thrust pushed his cock into me, sinking his cock fully in me with one wonderful and swift movement. I let his weight press me against the jungle gym and I lifted my long legs up and wrapped them around his waist, crying out with joy as it allowed his erect penis to sink a little deeper inside me. "Do you like it, son? Do you like Momma's pussy – because I love your cock, Josh!" I sobbed as I hunched myself into him.

"Yesyesyes, Mom!" my son growled as he slightly withdrew and then thrust again. "I love it – you are so hot and wet and deep!" Josh's words gave way to a mannish grunting as he was consumed in lust with my naked body. The rain bathed us in its warmth, mixing with the sweat our bodies produced as we hunched and grinded into each other – each movement of his erect cock against my clinging cunt flesh, sending ripples of orgasmic delight coursing through my veins. I could feel my toes clenching as the incestuous pleasure of my son fucking me was almost too intense to bear.

My first orgasm overtook me without warning and I sobbed my pleasure into the heavy rain, my body spasming and arching, allowing me to thrust my pelvis more forcefully into my son. I felt my head knock against the metal bars behind me, but any pain I might have experienced was overwhelmed by the incestuous delight my son's cock was giving me. My head thrown back as it was, pulled my breasts taut and Josh took the opportunity to suck my nipples and maul my meaty breasts with his hands.

Josh's hips never stopped moving, his hard, thick shaft continuing to plunge in and out of me, despite my pussy's best efforts to clasp him tight. As my orgasm began to wane, Josh had been rolling his tongue over my nipples, flicking my hard, rubbery tips. Without warning, my son bit down on my right nipple, not hard enough to draw blood, but still hard. The pain it produced, mingled with my ebbing orgasm and suddenly the world exploded for me in white hot, incestuous pleasure as another orgasm ignited between my legs and consumed me.

My son moaned, "oh my god, Mom – your pussy – OHGODYESSS!" as my muscles clamped down and held his throbbing cock in place and was baptized in my flooding cream as I came as no man has ever made me cum before. When I didn't think it could get any more powerful than that, Josh's cock head swelled and I swear I could feel his cum racing up his long shaft to emerge in a torrent, flooding my womb with his fiery seed. We were both elevated to a high plane of existence, becoming one body, one mind and one soul. We shared our thoughts which were solely focused on our love for each other as from between our legs radiated a bright shining sun of orgasmic energy fueled by our incestuous lusts.

When I came to myself again, I found my body galvanized and locked into place against my son, my thigh muscles aching from trying to maintain their grip on Josh's body, pulling him against me more, so I get more of him inside me. His hips jerked as he fed me spurt after thick spurt of his semen. We were both crying, our tears mixing with raindrops.

As we regained control of our bodies and as Josh emptied the last of his sweet seen in me, we again kissed, trembling with the power and intensity of our first joining, happy in the shared knowledge that it was but the first of many couplings to come. We were still locked cock and pussy, embracing tightly. The rain continued to shower us, giving us a gentle, romantic baptism into our new lives.

When I could speak, I said, "That was incredible, son. You are an awesome lover."

Josh's face glowed with pride as he responded, "I can't believe it, Mom. That was so different – so wonderful. I love you, Mom!" We kissed again, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, savoring each sensation as we shifted or moved. Even the sad realization of Josh's cock reducing, the feeling of his penis slowly withdrawing out of my clasp brought me pleasure. I finally released him, my legs trembling with effort and I stood upright.

My leg muscles quivered with exhaustion as I squatted down quickly and cleaned my son's cock off, relishing every lick of his exhausted cock and the taste of our mixed juices. I stood up, yanking Josh's sodden pants up as I rose. Josh was soaked to the skin now. "We better get going, darling. I can't have you catching a chill and getting sick," I whispered as I tucked his penis back into his shorts and buttoned and zipped him up. "Momma needs you too much.

We walked back to the 'Mom Mobile' and climbed in. I had left my coat open and we were lucky no one saw me walking practically naked through the playground with my darling son. We were silent as we drove the rest of the way home. I pulled into the garage and once we were inside, I let the raincoat fall to the kitchen floor. "Just strip in here, Josh," I told him. "Let's get ourselves a hot shower before..." I let the rest go unsaid, but my son's grin told me he understood.

Josh shucked off his clothes quickly, but as he did so, I realized he was staring downwards at my legs. I glanced down and had to stifle a laugh. My body was still glistening with rainwater and sweat, but standing out was the trickle of Josh's semen trickling down my inner thigh. Josh's penis began to twitch and stir.

Upstairs in the shower, washing each other turned into caressing each other and that turned into making out as the hot water and steam swirled around us. Our shower ended with Josh on his knees while I gripped the shower nozzle overhead moaning as he ate my pussy out for the first time. The tile enclosure echoed with my screams as I had a violent orgasm from Josh's talented tongue. I marveled that my eighteen year old son could go down on a woman so well, but his tongue seemed to be everywhere and his gentle yet firm touch on my clit as he tongued it and then gently sucked the swollen nub had me literally ejaculating cunt cream into his hungry mouth.

When it was over, I could barely stand, and was in a daze as my son helped me out of the shower and toweled me off. "Where did you learn to do that, Josh?" I murmured as I leaned into him, my big breasts pressing against his chest, my hand idly stroking his again erect cock.

Josh blushed and said, "I guess you just know how to motivate your son, Mom. I mean, look what you did for my grades." He finished patting me dry and kissed me gently and tenderly. "I've dreamed of doing that for a long time, Mom – I guess I've practiced in my mind a hundred times over and when I was licking you, it just seemed as if I knew what you would like." He kissed me again, more forcefully and passionately before saying, "It just seems like it was meant to be – that we're meant for each other."

I wiggled with delight at my son's words, rubbing myself against his naked body. Josh's words excited and amazed me and I felt it too. Since the first moment way back when Josh had walked in on me – deep down, I think I had always known we would reach this moment, this point in our joined destinies.

"Take me to bed, son." I whispered, my voice growing husky with desire. "Make love to me. Make love to your mother."

Josh's eyes glowed with hunger and purpose and taking my hand, he led me to my bed – our bed now. As I spread my legs and Josh climbed between them, his hard cock aimed at my wet pussy, I said, "I'm so proud of you, Josh. You've worked so hard for this and become a man – my man. I'm yours for as long as you want, son, forever if you wan – uhhh YESSSSS!" Josh pressed his cock into my slick folds and with one hard thrust, conveyed his answer and I knew as he sank deep inside my womb that I was his, his forever and ever. I could envision a lifetime of mother son love, of incestuous and domestic happiness as my son fucked me with that magnificent cock.

We made love throughout the night, my son becoming a stud stallion, mounting me again and again until we sank into a sex sodden slumber, briefly satiating our incestuous desires. In between we talked and giggled as we discussed our new lives. I assured Josh that I would continue to honor our agreement regarding his school work, although I also assured him, "I am yours anytime you want me, son."

I was utterly confidant that he would continue to excel at school and thrilled when he said he looked forward to getting his future rewards as he was thrilled to get such gifts from his mother.

And so six months later, I was sitting in the bleachers, glowing with motherly pride as I watched my son walk across the graduation stage and accept his diploma from the high school principal. As Josh walked off the stage, he looked and found me standing, cheering him in the stands and my son blew me a kiss. I shivered, both with happiness for my son's success, but also because of the sweet sensation of having a thick load of his semen warming my cunt and making my panties wet. Josh had insisted on fucking me in the Mom Mobile just before we climbed out to attend his graduation ceremony and I was more than happy to comply.

I returned his kiss with one of my own and as I sat back down, I saw Doris Henderson sitting several rows below looking back at me. She smiled broadly and gave me a sexy wink before turning her attention back to the ceremony. I couldn't help but notice a family resemblance between her and the young man sitting with her, or that she and her son were holding hands. I gave a silent prayer of thanks for her help in changing my life and that she would always know the same happiness that she had helped Josh and I to find.

Josh is now working on his bachelor's degree with a furious passion. He plans to be done in just three years and I know he will succeed. Not only do we continue to carry out our old agreement for quizzes, tests and grades, but I've sweetened the pot. Josh wants to give me a baby and the day he picks up his degree, I'll throw away my birth control pills. Just the thought of my belly being swollen with my son's child makes me wet and my son's cock hard. We both wait for that day anxiously and we practice constantly. We both know the power and joy of love and motivation that exists between a son and his mother and that for a man and a woman – a son and a mother such as we, anything is possible.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,469 Followers