Mom Likes Porn Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,029 Followers

"It does." She whispered in my ear, "Now I'll ask again, you get this hard just watching this woman or were you thinking of your mom?"

She had stopped stroking and I blurted out, "I was thinking of you mom, I'm always thinking about you!"

"I like that!" Mom rewarded me by once again jerking my cock while gently rubbing my balls. "I like that you think of me like that."

"You do?"

"I do. I like thinking of me that way to, I like thinking of me being my son's naughty little mommy, just like in these movies."

"And I think of being your good son, taking care of his horny mom."

"Damn I wished I knew that before." She surprised me when her tongue flicked out across my ear, "Think of all the fun we could have been having!"

"We...we can have fun now." I nodded my head like an idiot.

"Then why the hell are we still watching this movie?" Mom asked, and startled me by grabbing the arm of my chair and spinning me around in it.

She stepped around so she was in front of me and grabbing the tie to her robe pulled it open, "And why the hell am I still dressed?"

"Holy shit." I whispered as I took in my mother's naked body.

Her perky tits were as perfect as I remembered them, her pink nipples hard and pointing right at her appreciative son. As good as her tits looked, my eyes sought out the treasure between her thighs and I licked my lips at the sight of her smooth pink pussy peeking out below a small patch of blonde fuzz.

"Good reaction," Mom cupped her tits and ran her purple nails over her nipples. "Sorry, your mommy's tits aren't as big as the women in the movies."

"They're perfect," I stared longingly at her body, "Just like the rest of you."

"Hmm, smooth talker." Mom purred, "Well you know what they say about flattery," She sank to her knees between my legs, "It will get you a blow job from your mother."

She pulled my boxers down over my knees and to the floor, then grabbing my cock kissed the dripping tip.

"You...you're going to...?"

"Honey, that woman stroking that big cock on the video looked damn hot, but why settle for a hand job, when all your mother wants to do is have her son in her mouth?"

I cried out in surprise and pleasure as mom opened wide and took my cock deep into her mouth. She moaned, her blue eyes rolling back as her pink lips slid down my shaft until they reached the bottom of. I groaned and squirmed in my chair as mom held my cock buried in her mouth while swirling her tongue around my shaft.

She slowly worked her lips up to the tip of my cock and keeping her tongue pressed to the sensitive underside of it shook her head back and forth.

"Oh, fuck." I put my hands on her shoulders and fought to keep my hips still as mom teased my cock with her lips and tongue.

She removed it from her mouth, then ran her lips up and down my shaft and I lost the battle and thrust my hips. Mom looked up at me and rubbing my cock along her cheek asked,

"How's you dick look in your mother's face, Joey?"

"Fucking incredible." I breathed.

"Good answer, but." She winked, "I was hoping for it would look better in your mouth."

"I...oh, god that works too." I gasped as she ran her tongue along my shaft then sucked me back into her hot mouth.

This time mom bobbed her head taking me about half way each time. I relaxed back in my chair and over wondering about the how and the why of all this simply took in the amazing sight of my mother sucking my cock.

Mom sighed and ran her fingers lightly along my shaft, trailing her lips as she blew me. I reached down between us and cupping her tits, stroked her nipples with my thumbs. Mom moaned her appreciation and rewarded me by bobbing her head faster.

I was breathing hard and my thighs were trembling. I'd been playing with myself before mom came in and she'd stroked me as well. Now sitting here feeling the taboo pleasure of my mother's mouth as well as just the sight of my cock in her face had me close to coming already.

Mom slipped me from her mouth and I whimpered when she lowered her head and sucked my balls, while still running her fingers along the length of my cock. I saw her lips stick smeared on my cock and shook my head as if I still thought I was dreaming as she made a show of bathing my balls with her soft pink tongue.

I continued to fondle her firm tits and looking down the smooth tan skin of my mother's back admired her ass as she knelt there on the floor. Mom took me back into her mouth and as she resumed sucking me I saw her hips moving back and forth and she was moaning around my cock as loudly as I was.

It excited me even more to know that sucking my cock was turning her on. A little too much it seemed as my cock twitched in her mouth and my balls tightened.

"Oh, fuck, Mom." I groaned, "I...I'm going to come for you, I'm going to...Oh!"

I released a loud moan as no longer to hold back, I stopped trying to fight it and relaxed as my cock erupted into my mother's mouth. Mom gurgled around my cock, but continued to suck as my hips thrust and I filled her mouth with my hot load.

Mom closed her eyes and there was a look of pure bliss on her face as her son emptied his balls into her talented mouth.

"Oh...oh...okay, okay!" I begged when my spent cock jerked in her mouth as she was now sucking just the over sensitive tip.

Mom smiled around my cock as my hips bucked and I continued to beg her to stop. She eased my cock from her mouth and stuck her tongue out; showing me it was covered in cum. She made a show of swallowing, then opened wide for me, showing me she had taken it all.

"Damn." I gasped, "That was..."

My words were cut off when mom stood up, leaned into me and shoved her tit into my mouth. I eagerly opened wide, sucking her hard nipple and a good portion of her soft breast between my lips. Mom moaned and putting her knees on my legs, sat up on my lap.

I switched to her other tit and grabbing my wrist, mom guided my hand between her legs. I moaned around her nipple when my fingers slid through her soft lips, God she was wet.

"Yes, baby!" Mom groaned as she wrapped her hand in my hair and arched her back, pushing her tit deeper into my mouth.

I worked my fingers up and down the length of her slick slit and when they found her swollen clit, mom yelped in pleasure. Keeping my thumb on her clit I worked my fingers back and plunged them into her hot, wet and damn tight pussy. I worked my thumb in circles as I worked my mouth back and forth, servicing both her nipples as best as I could.

Mom bucked her hips into my hand, then moaned, "Feels so good, baby, but like I said to you...why settle for a hand?"

Mom stood up and sweeping all the papers and junk off the side of my desk, sat down on it. She lifted her legs and placing her soft feet on my shoulders, spread her pink pussy open for me, tapping her clit with her purple fingernail.

"Come on, Joey, give your mother a kiss!"

I rolled the chair a little closer, leaned in between my mother's legs and buried my face into her hot flesh.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom cried out when I plunged my tongue inside her.

I pressed my lips to her pussy and swirling my tongue inside her inhaled deeply, taking in the intoxicating scent of my mother's pussy. I sucked hard and mom squealed as I received a mouthful of her sticky juices.

Placing my hands on her soft thighs I eased my tongue from inside her, sucking up the trail of sweet pre cum that came with it. I swirled my tongue around between her pink lips, working my way towards her clit.

Mom moaned and squirmed, grinding her pussy into my face and trying to get her clit onto my tongue. The thought of how badly she wanted me to lick her had my cock as hard as it had been before I came. As I placed my tongue against her clit it dawned on me that I was minutes away from fucking my mother.

"Oh, right there." Mom moaned as my tongue traced a slow circle around her clit.

Her toes tightened into my shoulders and she pushed against me as I continued to move my tongue slowly around her swollen nub.

"Take your time later, baby; right now mommy needs to come!"

Later? It hadn't occurred to me that this wouldn't just be a onetime thing. As I moved my tongue as fast as I could, I eased two fingers into her sopping slit and let my mind run wild. Every one of those movies flashed before me, we could do everything! I envisioned fucking my mother in her bed, my bed, the shower, the kitchen table!

Watching porn together, her playing with my cock and me fingering her as we watched actors pretend to be doing what we really were! Sleeping together and waking up in the middle of the night to my mother's hot mouth around my cock!

My hips were moving as I sucked her clit as hard as I dared, striving to get my mother to come in her son's face so he could fuck her.

"Just like that, baby!" Mom whimpered, "Yes, yes...Oh, Joey!"

The way mom cried out my name sent a shiver through me as did the long loud squeal she released. Mom's pussy contracted around my fingers and her feet pushed hard against my shoulders as she arched her back, pushing her pussy into my fingers and tongue.

Mom was yelping and squealing, her hips bucking as she writhed on my desk. I continued sucking her clit as her body squirmed in the throes of her orgasm. Mom, moaned softly and letting her feet fall to the floor sighed, "Oh, honey, I came so hard for you!"

I stood up from the chair, showing her how hard I was for her and her blue eyes wide, mom whispered, "That's right, Joey, you being that big dick right over here and shove it in your mother, because baby, she needs that cock!"

Who was I to disobey my mother? Wrapping my legs around her thighs, I lifted her legs and drove my cock into her forbidden heat.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom called out, "Damn that's a nice cock!"

I remained inside her for a moment, reveling in the fact I was inside my mother. Her pussy was still quivering from her orgasm and I swear if I hadn't just come, I wouldn't last more than two minutes.

I moved my hips, slowly pumping her and enjoying every the feeling of her tight lips sucking at my cock as I withdrew it. Mom sighed as I moved within her, then with a nasty smile, she said,

"Come on, Joey, is this what you thought about? Slow and easy?"

"No." I returned her smile. "I think about fucking you long and hard."

"Then fuck me!" She exclaimed, thrusting her hips and burying me inside her.

I didn't need to be told twice and drawing back slammed my cock into her then proceeded to fuck her like she was one of those bad actresses in the porn apparently both enjoyed.

"That's it, baby! Fuck mommy's pussy! Give it to me good, Joey! Oh, God how I need a good fuck!"

Mom sat up on the desk and wrapping her legs around my waist leaned forward and kissed me. I gasped as her tongue plunged into my mouth then moaned as it danced across mine. I put my arms around her waist, holding her up as I fucked her and mom broke the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder.

She was yelping in my ear with every hard thrust and that hot little sound caused me to strive to fuck her harder. Mom put her arms around my neck and pressed herself to me, her hard nipples pushing into my chest. I glanced over to the side and my eyes widened at the sight of the two of us in the mirror.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing; me butt naked standing in front of my desk and fucking my equally naked mother as she sat on it, Christ I wasn't even fucking her in a bed, just right here on a piece of furniture like she was some slut.

"Oh, yeah, Joey!" Mom moaned in my ear, "Look at you fucking your mother, shoving your big dick in my tight little pussy! Oh, honey, we are going to have so much fucking fun!"

Damn straight we were I thought as I hammered away at her amazing pussy. Mom put her hands on my chest and pushing against me, whispered, "Stop."

I reluctantly stopped moving, then smiled when mom let her legs down, stood up in front of me and with a wink turned around and bent over the desk. I took a moment to admire the sight of her firm little ass and her pussy peeking out from between her thighs.

Mom looked at me over her shoulder, "Hey, it's not nice to keep your mother waiting!"

With a smile I grabbed her hips and buried myself balls deep in her hot little box.

"Fuck that's deep!" Mom moaned, "Now fuck me, baby! Fuck me the way you always wanted to!"

I squeezed her hips hard and proceeded to pound my mother's pussy as hard as I could. Mom was still looking over her shoulder and her blue eyes were bulging and wild with lust as her son relentlessly assaulted her pussy.

"Yes, yes!" She screamed, "Baby, you are fucking me so good! Oh, honey you are going to be in trouble after this!"

"I...I am?" I slowed my thrusting.

"Yeah you will be! Honey, you are giving it to me so good I'm going to need it all the time! I'm going to make you fuck me until you can't get it up anymore then I'll just suck you hard again!"

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, my cock twitching as my hard fucking was getting me closer to blowing a load.

"Fuck is right! All we're going to do is fuck! God, I am going to be so addicted to my son's cock!"

Her words sent me over the edge and I gave her several savage pumps that caused the desk to shake as I drove towards my climax.

"Whip it out when you're ready!" Mom moaned.

I slammed her several more times, then slipping out of her squeezed my cock at the base like they did in the movies. Mom turned around and dropping to her knees held her tits up for me. With a loud cry I let my cock go and watched a long thick stream of cum splatter onto her chest and onto her tits.

"Oh, look at that!" Mom grabbed my cock and I let it go as she pumped me in her fist.

I moaned continuously as mom jacked me off all over tits. Moving my cock side to side she went about painting bother her perky tits with her son's thick white cum. I whimpered when the last few drops trickled out, then gasped when she took me into her mouth and sucked hard enough to milk another squirt from my spent balls.

"Goddamn." I sighed falling back into my chair.

"Goddamn is right." Mom grinned and grabbing her robe used it to wipe the cum from her tits. "Baby, you fucked your mother damn hard."

"You told me too." I reminded her.

"Hmm, you always did do what you were told." She smiled, "And I'll make sure to reward my good boy whenever he listens."

"Sounds damn good." I told her.

"Know what sounds good, right now?" She asked, "A nice hot shower, we'll get each other all soapy and horny, and we'll fuck in the shower."

"Like in that video they put out last week." I laughed, "Mom gets dirty while her son gets clean."

"Oh, that was a good one!" She nodded, "I love how he got on his knees and she put her foot on his shoulder and he ate her pussy."

"I think we can act that one out." I told her.

"Baby, we can act them all out." She sighed, "Then after the shower we'll go into my room and lay on the bed and cuddle and touch and just relax and enjoy." She snapped her fingers.

"It will be like when you were young and would crawl into my bed and we would watch TV together."

"Yeah." I agreed, then smiled, "Hey, mom?"

"What?"

"Can we watch Loving Mothers instead of TV?"

"Sure," she said, "But I have to say I'm not sure if I'll enjoy them anymore."

"Why not?"

Grabbing my cock she kissed my cheek and whispered, "Because reality is better than fantasy."

*****

Author's note: Well I hope you enjoyed my little foray into incest the 'one handed read' style. I am currently working on another mother/son that will be back to my former style, but one never knows if people liked this I have a couple of other 'quick and dirty' ideas. I always welcome feedback and your votes and comments are appreciated. LC68

12