Mom Likes Syrup Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter gets revenge on Mother.
3.9k words
4.5
142.4k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
just4kix
just4kix
46 Followers

As I got up to leave the kitchen table I looked back at mom. She continued to lick and slurp my remaining cum from the kitchen floor. I know that she was very turned on and wanted me to fuck her, but I had a better plan in mind.

After my second shower of the morning I quickly got dressed and headed out towards the door. As I passed by mom's door I could hear her loud moans coming from within her bedroom walls. I was tempted to go in and watch but I resisted.

I had big plans for Vicky's (my older sister)arrival later in the evening and I had to pick up a few things. My first stop was to the florist near our house. I ran in and picked out a dozen red roses for mom. I figured she earned them for the humiliation that I put her through. I snuck back inside and arranged them in a vase in her room as she showered. I left a short note that read, "I love you"...Bobby. Before I left again I opened her night stand drawer and saw the open diary. The lock must've broke or perhaps she lost the key. I quickly turned to the day's events. What I read blew my mind.

"god....Bobby drove me completely crazy today....everything was perfect. My wildest fantasy has come true. I want to fuck my son so bad. He controls me just like his father used to". I closed and replaced the diary and smiled to myself as I left again to get something else that I would hopefully be using later.

I arrived back home about an hour later to find the house was empty. There was a note on my door that said, "thank you for the flowers and thank you for an exciting morning. I love you sooo much"....Mom p.s. I had to run out to pick up something else for dinner tonight. No, it isn't syrup!"

The rest of the day was uneventful. Mom and I stayed away of one another. I worked outside and she was busy inside doing chores. I did come in around 4:00 to check the time and to grab some water. Mom was in the kitchen washing veggies in the sink. She was wearing loose fitting baggy shorts with a no thrills pink t-shirt.

As I stood next to her I scooped out a small icecube out of my glass and as I distracted her by pointing out the kitchen window I reached across her body and slipped a small piece of ice into her shorts and inside of her panties. She screamed as I laughed.

She yelled, "Bobbie Joseph that is cold and I can't find it to pull it out."

"Here mom let me try to help". I ran my cupped hand over the outside of her shorts searching for a lump of ice. Once I found near the top of her pussy mound instead of reaching in and pulling it out I decided to push it lower with my thumb until I was sure that it was at the entrance of her pussy. I pressed my palm against her pussy...pushing the ice deep inside of her. She just stood there gripping my arm with her hands trying to pull me away. I covered her mouth with mine and we french kissed while I continued to press against her pussy. Once I figured the ice was completely melted I kissed her on the cheek and escaped out the back door.

Right at 6 p.m. and surprisingly on time my 26 yr old sister arrived. Vicky was a free spirit you might say. She was only 6 yrs older than me and had never attended college. She had been married and divorced twice. Luckily she didn't have any children to care for. In my mother's opinion she could barely care for herself. She looked a lot like mom but that is where there similarities stopped. Mom always dressed conversative and Vicky always dressed provocative.

I used to call my big sister, "the tease" to my buddies who had crushes on her. She was a C cup and loved to wear tight shirts and loose v-neck blouses. She was about 5'6 and about 125lbs with an awesome ass. She used to tease me in the summertime by the pool by asking me to rub lotion on the back of her legs. I would often sit there rubbing as if in a day dream looking at her ass.

Mom and Vicky disagreed about everything especially Vicky's choice in men. Vicky couldn't stand mom and the only reason that she came over was to see me. Though she didn't like mom's lectures she did endure them to be polite especially around me.

As I came downstairs to dinner I couldn't believe that they were actually sitting down at the table talking while waiting for me. I had to have another shower after all of the yard work. I also chose not to wear a shirt to dinner....just a pair of black shorts. I wanted Vicky to appreciate my 6 pack abs. By the look of her stare I would say that it worked. Mom was already dressed in her "don't touch me...up to the neck down to the toes robe". You might say that she was in for the night.

Mom could barely look me in the eyes when she told me to at least wear a shirt to dinner. I told her that I could borrow half of her robe and that she would still have enough. Vicky just laughed as she took a bite of spaghetti.

Vicky looked over at me and said, "so sport who's the girl these days".

I laughed and said, "there is only mom in my life. I don't have time for a girl with football and studies".

Vicky laughed and said, "oh, my cute 20 yr old virgin brother".

I quickly shot back and said, "hardly".

Mom looked at Vicky and said, "stop teasing him...he knows what he's doing....unlike you"!

Vicky was silent for a second before looking at me to ask...."so what was your last date like bro"?

Well..."my dear sister we watched a movie and had a nice dinner".

Vicky retorted, "You see Mom no sex that isn't normal. You should be all over the girls or by the way you look they should be all over you".

Vicky then dropped the million dollar question. "Did you fuck her"?

Vicky!!!! Mom shouted, "watch your mouth at the table."

I was not going to let my sister get all of the shock value so I said, "no I didn't fuck her but I ate her pussy until she had 3 orgasms".

Mom turned red and said, "let's please stop this".

"So, 3 orgasms what's your technique bro?"

"My technique? It's too hard to explain but I'm willing to show you".

Vicky looked disgusted and said, "hold on my little brother you can't handle this pussy as she looked downwards".

Mom pushed herself away from the table and placed her dishes in the sink. She didn't say a word as she left the room to go upstairs. Vicky and I finished clearing the table before retiring to the couch in the living room.

Vicky noticed that the dinner conversation had an effect on me. She looked at my shorts and said, "my BIG little brother had a little too much conversation".

As we sat down to watch some Sat. Night Live Vicky said that she wanted to go change into some comfortable pjs. In the meantime mom came back downstairs with a throw blanket and a pillow for the couch. The couch was Vicky's bed for the night. I asked mom if she would like to stay up for SNL. She politely rejected the offer saying with a smile that she had a tiring day. I knew what she meant.

Before she bent down to kiss me goodnight she unzipped the front zipper on her robe down to her mid-torso exposing her ample breasts to my hungry eyes. Her nipples were hard as rocks. Before she kissed me she whispered for me to come up and tuck her in. I resisted saying, "no I don't want Vicky left alone she needs to talk". I looked around the room real quick before pushing my head inside of her open robe to take her right nipple into my mouth. My right hand traveled under her robe up between her thighs to her panties. I moved her panties aside with my fingers and quickly rubbed along the lips attempting to find the entrance. She was already soaking wet. I was sucking and bitting her nipple and about to finger-fuck the hell out of her when I heard the bathroom door down the hall open. Mom quickly zipped up and headed upstairs.

Vicky came into the family room wearing a white v-neck t-shirt that came down to her upper thigh region. I pretended not to notice, but I had to pull the blanket over my crotch. Vicky plopped down onto the couch under the blanket right next to me.

"Did the wicked bitch go to bed"?, Vicky asked.

"I think so", I remarked, "or maybe she's upstairs with a dildo thinking about our dinner conversation".

Vicky looked at me and laughed. I looked over at Vicky just a foot away and tried to lean over a little to get a better view down her shirt. Vicky looked at where my eyes were focused and asked if I were enjoying the view.

I told her that I was as I snapped back upright. I then apologize for our dinner conversation especially the part about eating pussy.

Vicky laughed and said that it would take a lot more than that to embarrass her and then she said, "Oh, and another thing Bobby....you still won't get to eat this pussy" as she folded her hands in her lap.

I was shocked that she said that but at the same time aroused that my sister said pussy.

Vicky was still steaming over her relationship with mom and said, "some day she will regret the way she treats me being so judgmental".

"How about that day being tomorrow?", I asked.

Vicky was very curious about what I meant. So as I had planned told her about the events earlier in the day.

As I started to described how it all unfolded I quickly pulled back a little and told her that she had to do something for me in exchange.

She said, "Well, my dear little brother as long as you're telling me how I can get my revenge on mom for the way she treats me I will give you a perfect titty shot right down my t-shirt".

I told her that would be good enough for now but that I would want more as the story gets better. She told me to keep talking and that she would consider removing her bra.

As I started to describe finding mom's diary and the contents in it about her wanting me....etc. Vicky scooted in closer to me and leaned in a little to cause the front of her V-neck t-shirt to open up a little. My eyes were glued to my sister's breasts concealed only by a white lace bra. I also noticed that Vicky was really enjoying this. Her nipples were hard and almost bursting through the thin material. As I got to the part about the spilled syrup Vicky was so excited with anticipation that she was almost in my tented lap.

I stopped and told her that it was time to give me more. Vicky didn't think twice as she leaned forward and reached back to pull up the back of her t-shirt exposing her bra strap and clasp. Vicky unsnapped the bra and I just watched in awe as she removed it from her t-shirt sleeve. I wanted to reach in and pinch her nipples.

Vicky scooted closer to me so that I would get a perfect view of her breasts and hard nipples. While I was quietly describing how I yelled at mom and how she froze in fear of me mom walked through the family room door to say goodnight.

Mom walked around the loveseat to the couch where Vicky and I were sitting. Vicky was really close but had time to straighten up a little. Her nipples were clearly hard as they poked her shirt.

Mom gave us a strange look as she said goodnight and leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek. I turned my head at the last minute causing our lips to meet. I wanted my story to have more credibility to Vicky. I opened my lips a little and slid my right hand up under mom's left ear and behind her neck like a lover would causing our faces to be pressed together for a few seconds longer than any mother-son should be. My left hand slid up the side of mom's robe up around the back cupping her ass. Since this was on Vicky's side I knew that she would notice. Mom quickly turned red and straightened up in a rush to get out.

As mom turned to leave she noticed Vicky's bra and leaned down to pick it up off of the coffee table. She raised an eyebrow as she asked Vicky if she wanted it washed.

Vicky responded somewhat sarcastically with, "why yes mom I would and would you also wash these for me"? As Vicky said that she rose a little onto her knees and reached under the blanket to remove her panties. Mom was focused on Vicky's actions and failed to notice that Vicky was so close to me that when she rose to her knees that she also pressed her breasts into my face. Her right nipple grazed across my lips.

Mom just stood there as Vicky held her very noticeable wet panties between two fingers in front of her.

Mom turned away refusing before Vicky held them in my face. In that brief second I could smell my sister's juices. Mom quickly turned back around and grabbed the panties from Vicky. She then turned to me and reminded me that I had a busy day planned for tomorrow.

Vicky looked at her Mom with a grin and said, "don't worry mommy dearest I'll tuck him in before mid-night. I'll behave and I won't let him eat my pussy".

Mom stormed out of the room but left the door open. I leaned over to Vicky and pointed out that the door was open. She told me to get up but I commented that I was too hard and that I wanted to see her bare ass as she got up.

Vicky got up but teased me by pulling her t-shirt down so I couldn't see anything. She shut the door and asked what if mom walked in again and what would happen if we were in a more compromising position.

Her question gave me hope that my sister would allow me more access as the story continued. I told her for instance if I was sucking on her delicious titties and mom walked in that I would have to take over and she would see first hand how I could control her. I then told her that I would make mom lay down on her back while she rode mom's face until she came in her mouth while I fucked her. This visual drove Vicky nuts with excitement.

"I cannot believe mom just let you grab her ass in front of me like that and that kiss, Whoa!"

"I told you sis I have complete control over her".

"I can't believe that you removed your panties in front of mom with me just inches away".

"Yes, that was pretty awesome. I knew that it would piss her off".

Vicky begged me to continue but I resisted saying that I now wanted to see her pussy. Vicky got a big smile on her face and asked if I was sure that I could really control mom if we were caught. I convinced her with a little more of my story.

Vicky instructed me to scoot back that she has something in mind. She was going to let me watch her finger herself. She said that she was so turned on that she couldn't wait any longer. She also said that I was not allowed to touch her.

I pulled the blanket aside as she laid back against the arm rest and pulled her t-shirt up exposing her neatly trimmed dark pussy. I could tell by the short moist hairs that she was very turned on and that I was about to get one awesome show.

I sat on my knees and continued to tell Vicky how mom was licking and sucking the syrup off of my shorts as I was spanking her and pushing her panties with into her pussy with each slap.

Vicky was really into listening but she was also watching my eyes as I was watching her finger herself. She had two and sometimes three fingers slipping in and out. I tried to join her with my hand but she slapped it away.

I finally stood up and said that I couldn't take it any longer. I stood next to Vicky's head and pushed down my shorts exposing my cock to my sister. As I continued to tell my story I started stroking my cock.

Vicky looked me in the eyes and told me to come on her face and not in her hair. She was fingering herself with her right hand as she brought her left hand up to play with my balls and trace back to my asshole. I reached down with my free hand and pinched her left nipple now covered by her t-shirt.

Vicky's breathing quickened and she was almost fisting herself when I told her that I had mom on her hands and knees on the floor licking up my come. Vicky inserted her middle finger into my ass as I shot my first rope of cum across her left cheek. Vicky turned to me and open her mouth as she too started to climax. I unloaded about five shots of cum into my sister's mouth. My fingers still pinching the hell out of her nipple.

She wouldn't suck the remaining cum off of my cock but she did catch the stream of cum off of her face with her fingers and insert them into her mouth.

She looked back up at me and said, "my brother tastes good".

I went back and sat on the couch to tell her the game plan. She smiled at me and told me that if I could make mom her slave that she would let me eat her pussy. I told her that I wanted to fuck her now.

"Well, my little brother if what you tell me is true then I guess anything is possible", after Vicky said that she leaned forward bringing her juice covered hand to my lips. I sucked on her fingers for at least five minutes as she laid there recouperating.

"Just think bro mom just might be eating my pussy before you". Vicky said with a smile and closed eyes as my tongue circled around each finger in my mouth.

I pulled Vicky's hand out of my mouth as I looked upon her laying spread eagle with her pussy wide open for me. I leaned forward and started to lick each of her inner thighs alternative after every few tongue strokes. I figured that she was in dreamland and that I would be able to just eat her right then.

I was able to get about two inches away before the cupped her open pussy with her hand. I sat up briefly and then extended my left hand ontop of her hand.

I then started to lay out the plan to her for tomorrow morning's breakfast. As I started to tell her to go with the flow in the morning my fingers in a raking motion brushed down her hand and then I turned my hand over to then insert my middle finger into her pussy.

Vicky shifted slightly and her smile widened as I increased the motion. While my middle and index fingers slipped in and out of my sisters pussy I reached up with my thumb and pressed on her clit. Her hand was now on my hand pulling me into her.

With her eyes closed she said, "Bobby you are driving me crazy! You keep this up and I'm going to make mom watch you fuck me over and over again". Just then she arched her back and moaned as she started to cum again. I laughed and leaned down and started licking my fingers each time that they came out of her pussy. My nose was rubbing against her clit as my tongue licked my palm and fingers.

I then pulled my hand out of her and with both hands spread her thighs wider while also lifting slightly on her ass. I leaned foward and ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy down to her ass. I got her nice and wet all over. She shuttered and reached down with her hands to grab and pull my head up to her pussy. She made me eat her real good. I would dive my tongue deep into her pussy and then pull out and tongue fuck her ass and then chew on her lips.

I ate my sister's pussy like an escaped convict for about another half hour. I teased and bit her clit until she came again and again. When I finally gave up she had counted four big orgasms.

Half asleep Vicky with her eyes still closed smiled and said, "I like your technique brother".

I covered her up and as I stood up I noticed that I was hard again. I wasn't going to wake her up for a hand job or blow job so I decided to just go to bed and save it for the morning. I bent over to kiss her goodnight and she surprisingly kissed back. I thought she was asleep already. I could taste my cum in her mouth as we french kissed for a few minutes.

I stopped and stood up. That is when she noticed that I was as hard as a rock. Her left hand traveled up my leg and under my shorts to grab my cock. I stepped back and told her that she didn't have to. She commented that she didn't want me going into mom's room to finish and besides she wanted more.

I pushed down my shorts expecting her to jack me off but she looked up at me and said, "fuck my mouth Bobby. I'll just lay here and you do the work okay?"

She wrapped her lips around my cock as I started to pump in and out. Vicky just laid there all covered up by the blanket while I fucked her face. I knew that she was exhausted. Her eyes were closed and her lips were not as tight as a normal blow.

just4kix
just4kix
46 Followers
12