Mom Looks After Jeffery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

I had put away my desire to own this woman, to fill her with my semen. My orgasm could wait a bit. I wanted to bring her to orgasm and I would screw her as long as it took. She was moaning continuously and it spurred me on. I put my mind on the autopilot.

Kerry

My body, as was Jeff's, was damp wood perspiration. How long have we been at it. It finally occurred to me that he had no intentions of rushing to orgasm. He wanted me to come first and I silently praised him for it. I put my knees against his sides and began to screw him with an intensity that I knew I could not keep up for long. It worried me only briefly as I felt myself climbing the ladder. I would screw him hard and fast until I either reached orgasm, passed out or screamed with the pain in my hips.

As I remembered, screwing his father, having a very strong orgasm, my body stilled momentarily, then, the orgasm gripped me a long half minute. I was breathless, huffing and puffing uncontrollably, the same as a woman in labor. I knew my ass was off of the bed. I bellowed my elation, my hands beating my son's sides, wanting to rip him apart, but keeping my nails retracted.

Before the orgasm had released me completely, I was aware of Jeff grabbing my butt with both hands, locking me in.

He began screwing me with seemingly abandonment and determination. I knew without a doubt that he was going to ejaculate inside me. He was aware that I had had a hysterectomy 10 years earlier, but I didn't know if he knew what that meant. We could discuss it later. I wasn't about to spoil his moment by asking him if he knew it was okay, or by telling him so.

I did my best to keep my ass in motion........ screwing him back. There was probably no need for talk, just let him have his reign, but I whispered the "fuck" word in any combination I could think of pertaining to a mother and son having sex. I could tell by his staggered rhythm which phrases hit home, as he would stab me deeper and quicker.

A woman can tell when a man is about to ejaculated into her and I changed my phrases to emphasize my need for his cum.

His loud moaning was accompanied by a jerk of his cock as it erupted inside me. I could not remember feeling so alive. I like being a woman. I like being screwed! And I liked my son doing the screwing.

Jeff

Her orgasm may me feel very good. A man again! I had never felt such jubilation ejaculating into Betty.... Or my wife, for that matter. I listened to her words and imagined my cock filling her fuck hole, my come flooding her belly that was sterile......I hoped, anyway.

I always enjoy latching onto a woman's ass and screwing her with no mercy. Mom seemed to enjoy it. I felt certain that her words were honest and she wanted by semen in her as much as I wanted to put it there. And I put it there all right! My cock pulsed three times, telling me I was having one hell of an orgasm, filling her belly aplenty.

We both slowed to a halt. I felt contentment, knowing I had given mom an orgasm and we had fucked, I eyed the clock, nearly 70 minutes with no foreplay.

I felt the distinct push of her hips conveying her desire for me to continue screwing her. With a few strokes, my cock was far from limp and I screwed her slowly until she told me she had to pee.

Kerry

I was hoping Jeff was content and pleased as I was with our first incestuous coupling.

I didn't seriously want to screw more, I just needed to feel his cock moving inside of me and he did so, so nicely. Does a woman always have to pee after orgasm? Just getting old I figured, but I gave as good as I got. I really needed to pee.

Jeff

I teased her, my cock again rigid, making mom beg to get up. I told her to go ahead and pee. She pleaded more.

She left the door open and I watched her as she sat on the toilet peeing. She sat for a while, smiling at me, no doubt purging her pussy of excess semen. I watched her wipe herself with two bundles of tissues.

She returned the bed and snuggled up close, her back to me. I spooned behind her and caressed her breast. I asked her did she need a cover and she said no. I felt chilled, causing my cock to go limp.

Kerry

Jeff was being a loving suitor. His body was warm against me. My breast had never been very sensitive but his thumb stroking my nipple felt pleasant. I told him that I would tell Betty that she had busted the bank and that he would not be in need of her services anymore. He asked, if she knocked on the door this second, what I would do. I told him we would just ignore it. Or, maybe invite her in and let her watch us screw. He asked if I was going to tell her we were screwing now, like she and her son were doing. I told him if she pressed me I would tell her. And tell her to fuck off. He laughed.

I asked him if my pussy was the the best he had ever had, telling him his cock was the best I had ever had. Told him he used his cock better than his dad ever did. I asked him, when he shot off into me, did he remember the operation and that it had made me sterile. He told me he remembered but he should have asked. I forgave him. I felt his firm erection against my backside and asked him if he wanted more.

His answer was to move down rolling me to my belly. He kissed and nipped at my buttocks, causing me to giggle and swat at him. He asked me if I remembered telling a man to "kiss my ass" one time, and what that man was missing... and that he had, at the time, had considered such.

On my belly, He climbed atop me while gently nudging my thighs apart. I had never had sexual intercourse like he was undoubtedly intent on doing. I had however seen him mount and screw Betty is such a fashion.

Holding himself aloft on he left arm, holding his cock, he probed between my thighs. I moved my ass, posturing it up, to accomplish what he desired. I finally slide my hand under my belly and succeeded in guiding the tip of his dick to my hole. My butt compressed as he managed to get most of his length into me and begin screwing me. He asked if his weight was too much. I told him it was quite pleasant.

Jeff

I am an ass man. My soon to be ex-wife's ass was skinny, but firm. If one liked to watch one's cock stroking into a waxed bare cunt, fucking Ann doggy was the ticket. Betty's ass was meaty and pockmarked, but mom's ass was damn near perfection..........a tad wide, bubbled and firm.......it didn't compress like Betty's.

As I fucked her, she grunted and moaned. I nipped it at her shoulders and back and told her how much I loved her ass. I asked her, the operation being so long ago, why we had not started screwing a long time ago. She answered, sounding regretful, that she had been thinking the same thing and that now we must live in the present and try not to dwell on the past....... as we were screwing now.

I swiveled my head to the left studying the small bedroom. The paneling on the walls, like the whole trailer, were depressing. Here in the bedroom they added confinement to the dreariness. I swiveled my head to the right. There, in the large mirror of the dresser was a reflection of our bodies from the shoulders down. I stared at the moving profiles for a long minute before telling mom to turn her head right to see what I was seeing.

"Isn't that marvelous?" She said with a moan. "It is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. That woman's body doesn't look like it's 51 years old."

"It is a beautiful body!" I returned. "In the mirror and here under me."

"I want to fuck forever!"

I soon began fucking her hard, staring at my efforts in the mirror, stabbing at her pussy, trying to get my entire length into her. She shot her butt up in rhythm with me. She wanted the whole length in her too, told me so, but her bubble butt withholding an inch. We were trying together to get it all in her and it made me crazy, determined to keep trying. She was grunting and moaning louder, she begging me to push harder.

I thought again of the paneled, depressing atmosphere of the bedroom. What a perfect surrounding for a mother and son to be fucking, me, moments away from filling her incestuous cunt with my incestuous, and very much active, cum.

My moan was involuntary and loud as I shot off inside of her, pushing deep and holding.

"Yes baby!" She moaned.

Reluctantly, I moved slowly to my right. Mom rolled back a little bit and then maneuvered close in, my left leg going between her legs, she, pressing her pussy against my thigh. A long moment later I began to push my thigh against her pussy. She began to respond humping my thigh slowly at first, then, pressing her pussy hard. The bed was soon squeaking lightly with our efforts. In less than five minutes, she groaned in orgasm, as we hugged tightly.

She voiced her surprise at having come in such a fashion. I told her there were many ways to bring her to orgasm and she said she would look forward to finding out.

We left the bed together and went to the bathroom. We entered the shower together. As we scrubbed each other, we kissed and hugged, me, sucking playfully at her nipples, and she, playing with my limp cock.

Mom only put on a light housecoat and was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee when I walked out of the bedroom after dressing.

"When will I see you again?" She asked, as I leaned down to kiss her goodbye.

"How about we have dinner tomorrow night." I suggested. "About seven. And we will go by my apartment afterward."

"I await my knights return!"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12