Mom Loves Dad

Story Info
Dad dies in accident. Who fills void in Mom's life?
11k words
4.62
206.9k
277
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2019 ©

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without written permission of the author.

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction and is purely a product of this writer's imagination. Any similarity or resemblance to any person living or dead is not intended and should not be inferred. All characters in this story are

more than eighteen years of age.

I turned eighteen the summer of 1957 still a virgin; as a matter of fact, I had never even kissed a girl my own age. I stayed horny and masturbated at least twice a day, often three times - every day. The Life magazine pictures of celebrities in their two-piece bathing suits or the lingerie section of the Sears catalog gave me a sufficient hardon.

A little after 11:00 pm on a hot July night I finished beating-off and needed to pee. There were two routes from my bedroom to the bathroom in our small house: I could walk down a dark hall and enter the bathroom from the living room or I could cut through Mom and Dad's room. That night I choose the latter assuming both were asleep. I heard no noise coming from their room, so I pushed open the door which was already partially ajar and took a step into their bedroom. The room was well illuminated by the moon light through the open window. What I saw has been etched in my mind forever.

Mom was astraddle Dad slowly rocking up and down. Both hands were on his chest and her ample boobs were gently swaying with her motion. In the dim light I

fixated on her pendulous breasts with a large areola and erect nipples. She noticed me; smiled; took her hands off dad's chest and caressed a boob with her right hand and with her left hand she placed one finger over her lips signaling me to keep quiet. Dad had not seen me, so I slowly backed from their room continuing to observe their activities.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom but was unable to pee because my dick was so hard. I could erase the mental picture of Mom's swaying breasts and her smile from my mind. I returned to my bedroom and now could clearly hear sounds from their room through the paper-thin walls separating the two bedrooms which I tuned out in the past. I heard Dad softly moaning and also heard something like a slurping noise.

My dick got hard trying to image what was happening just a few feet from me. I starting jerking-off for the third time that day. As hard as I stroked my dick, I could not reach a climax - I usually cum within a few minutes of starting, but tonight, nothing. My bladder needed relief and now I needed to cum. I kept wanking, and still nothing happened. I decided to see what Mom and Dad were actually doing. I crept to their partially opened door and peeked in - Dad's dick was in Mom's mouth!

Although I did not think it was possible, my dick got even harder - it was now painful and my balls were swollen. I continued watching in silence, stroking my dick. Dad mumbled something and Mom lifted her head off his dick but continued to massage it until several ropes of cum spewed forth over her boobs and face. At that point I sensed I was ready to release my own cum and sneaked back into my room to enjoy my ejaculation. It was the best jerkoff of the three I did that day.

# # #

We lived in a small house on about twenty-five acres fifteen miles from town. It was only two bedrooms and a single bathroom. It had originally been the guest cottage behind my grandfather's home, but his mansion burned shortly after he died and this small house was all that remained of his estate.

For a good part of my life I was raised by a single mother. World War II broke out when I was two years old and Dad joined the Marines after Pearl Harbor seeing a lot of combat in the Pacific as an infantry officer. When he came home after the war he never kept a job very long and developed a serious gambling problem. In today's world he would be diagnosed with PTSD. He was a good father and husband, and he and Mom were very much in love with each other. Dad and I maintained our acreage and I worked part time at a nearby farm.

# # #

Two weeks later I worked my part-time job until after sunset. Mom, being an Emergency Room nurse at the general hospital in town, usually worked the 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm shift so I knew she would not be home. The family car was not in the garage so I guessed Dad was in town drinking with his buddies - I assumed he would not be home until later. All the lights were on in the house, but it was like Dad to leave them that way when he left the house.

Our only bathroom had a claw-leg tub and no shower, so Dad and I erected a cold- water shower outside near the back porch. I undressed and rinsed off under the outdoor shower, but the mosquitoes and gnats were biting so badly, I ran into the house to finish cleaning in the tub leaving my muddy clothes on the bench outside. I walked into the bathroom, and to my surprise, Mom was standing nude brushing her almost jet-black hair in the mirror behind the bathroom door. She was facing me full-frontal! I glanced at her beautiful tits, but my eyes went at once to her bush. It was as black as her hair, was untrimmed and covered all of her crouch.

I was mesmerized, and my dick immediately went full-erect. I was starring at her pussy when she said in a soft voice, "knock, knock". I looked up and she was smiling at me and pointing to the door.

She was not alarmed by my presence and I am sure she noticed my fully-erect dick pointed straight towards her. I mumbled "excuse me; I thought you were working today..." With her winning smile she said, "no, I'm off today, and getting ready to go dancing with your father as soon as he gets home."

Spellbound by the sight of her nakedness, I continued to stare all the while my dick getting harder and harder.

I was incredulous that we were having a conversation in the nude standing only three feet apart. Mom made no attempt to cover herself but cleared her throat and again pointed to the door. I slowly backed out of the room continuing to observe Mom, closing the door behind me. She called out through the thin, wooden door, "I'll be finished in a minute and you can have the bathroom".

I retreated to my room, closed the door and vigorously beat-off to the mental image of my Mom's full-frontal nudity. Mom knocked on my door to tell me the bathroom was available and asked if I was ok. Continuing to passionately stroke my dick, I said I was fine. A few seconds later I ejaculated a large quantity of cum into a dirty tee-shirt I grabbed from a pile of dirty clothes on the floor.

# # #

I'm not particularly well hung - I'm about average in that department. My dick is large enough I was not embarrassed to shower with the guys after Phys-ed class. There was one poor fellow in our class with an extremely small pecker. Everyone teased him unmercifully, and he was even more shy than I was. On the other hand, two of my friends seemed to be hanging a firehose between their legs. Fortunately, I fall in between those extremes.

Mom, at 42, was a beautiful woman. She stood 5'1" weighed about 95 pounds with a full figure, a winsome smile and possessed what can be characterized as a "bubbly" or vivacious personality. Her hair was dark brunette, almost black, and she wore it long and wavy except she kept it in a bun when working. The dark hair contrasted with her light complexion and her blue, nearly purple, eyes. She was a cheerleader and homecoming queen in high school. Dad (an all-star football player) was her king.

They went steady throughout high school and college (where they were queen and king of homecoming their senior year) and married after they graduated. I came along a year later. I was their only child. Dad inherited the 25-acre tract upon

which our small house was situated from his grandfather. Not long after inheriting the property he mortgaged the land for much more than it was worth and eventually lost all the money on a risky business venture. He always promised Mom he would build her a new house on this acreage but could never hold a job for any length of time or stay away from his bookie long enough to save enough money to do so.

Mom loved to dance and Dad took her dancing often. When Mom and I were alone in the house she sometimes put a Glen Miller 78 rpm disc on the Victrola and pulled me away from whatever I was doing to dance with her. She and I jitterbugged to In the Mood, and she could do the Lindy Hop, the Black Bottom and the Charleston and other dances she saw at the movies she and I attended when I was growing up. She taught me all the swing dances. She was the only partner with whom I ever danced. She sometimes played Harry James's Stardust and "forced" me to slow-dance with her. Of course, I would get a major boner being so close to her, but I always wore jockey shorts and tight blue jeans. I could keep my stiff tool pressed against my belly and Mom never realized how hard I got slow- dancing with her.

# # #

In late August, a few weeks before I was to enter college in the nearby university Dad hit a big winner at the track and enthusiastically treated us to a short vacation in a tourist cabin on the beach near Pensacola, Florida only about a five-hour drive from our home. I drove the family Buick with Mom sitting next to me, and Dad by the window. They did not think I noticed them playing footsie with each other and occasionally touching the other's crotch and softly laughing. Neither saw my erect penis.

Dad rented an efficiency type cabin - one room with a twin bed and a cot plus a small bathroom and a kitchenet After the long drive we hit the sack early. I pretended to be asleep so Mom and Dad tried to quietly fuck with me only a few feet away. I could hear exactly what they were doing. I slowly jerked-off. Dad tried to move quietly, but I was aware of what he was doing: he slid down and put his face into Mom's pussy. I could hear Mom softly moaning and Dad making

slurping sounds. I aggressively stroked my dick and timed my ejaculation with what I was sure was Mom's climax.

The next morning, we walked to the beach and played in the surf for a little while. Dad and I tossed a football while Mom waded in the surf. She was wearing a light- brown bikini. A "bikini" in the 1950s was nothing like today's bikinis. In today's world her outfit would be described as a modest two-piece swimsuit - the bottom covered as high as her navel and the bra hardly showed any boob. Nevertheless, it caused me a stiffie so I went into waist-deep water until it went flaccid.

Shortly before noon Dad left "to check out things in town". We knew he would come home later with a couple of new "friends" and would want Mom to cook for his buddies. Dad made friends easily and Mom enjoyed cooking the fresh shrimp he would buy.

When Dad left, Mom and I walked back to the cabin to lunch on some Vienna sausage, cheese and crackers she packed. After lunch she showered in the small bathroom - I pictured her naked in the shower with the water hitting her body and running down her magnificent boobs. She came out of the small bathroom wrapped in a towel and told me to take my shower and that we should nap before we went out again. When I finished my shower and returned to the room, I saw she was asleep by the open window with an oscillating fan blowing on her. She was wearing a pair of shorts and one of Dad's undershirts. I could plainly see her nipples through the fabric. I lay down on my bed in the nude and beat-off again watching Mom's tits rise and fall with her breath.

I awoke an hour later and saw Mom in her bathing suit by the sink cutting an apple for our snack. She obviously had seen me laying nude on the bed and covered me with a sheet and picked up the towel I used to catch my cum. She heard me stirring and told me to get my swimsuit on to go back to the beach for a couple of hours. I put a tight jockstrap under my swim suit to hide what I knew was a soon-to-be boner. We shared some apple slices and more cheese and talked about my starting college in a few weeks. I planned to live in a dorm and to come home frequently to help tend the property. We finished our snack and conversation and walked on the hot sand down to the beach.

The beach was more crowded in the late afternoon than it had been that morning. Mom and I waded in the surf for a while and then sat on a large towel, just talking and enjoying each other's company. An itinerate photographer walked approached and asked if we would like him to take pictures of us. He took several of the two of us sitting on the towel and then suggested I lift up my "pixie of a girlfriend" in both arms and pose. Mom and I looked at each other and laughed but said nothing to disabuse the photographer of the notion we were romantically involved. With my 5'10" 185-pound frame and high school football training, lifting my petite mother and cradling her in my arms was a cinch. Mom smiled, kicked her feet, waved to the camera with one hand and grabbing her floppy hat with the other. I got a monster of a hardon, but the tight jock strap hid it nicely. The photographer gave us a chit to claim the photos the next day. I bought an 8 x 10 of me holding Mom and still have that picture to this day. I jerked-off to it many, many times over the years.

# # #

I was extremely shy, actually, painfully shy all my life. I could not carry on a conversation with a girl, much less ask one for a date. I would break out in sweat and stutter when I tried to talk with a girl my age. I could not make myself call anyone for a date even although I had crushes on several girls in high school.

I was determined to change my life when I went to college. I pledged a fraternity, and through some grit and determination I was able to talk and dance with girls at the fraternity/sorority exchanges. After several exchange parties I built up enough nerve to ask a pretty blonde named Annie out. We danced together to several numbers and she complimented me on my steps. She was tall, at least compared to Mom; she styled her hair in the latest "bee-hive" do and she wore fashionable clothes.

Our first date was surprisingly easy for me - we went to a downtown movie and enjoyed each other's company. She gave me a nice good night kiss after I walked her to her sorority house. It was my first ever kiss from someone to whom I was not kin. Our second date was to a drive-in movie. She sat close to me as we

watched the feature. I worked up the nerve to put my arm around her. She nestled in close to me. About halfway through the movie we kissed. She taught me French-kissing and I was an enthusiastic learner. I put my hand on her tit, and she pulled it away saying, "Not yet, Tommy." We lingered in a passionate kiss outside her sorority house when I took her home.

Less than a week after my second date with Annie, Dad died in an automobile accident. He was a passenger in a pickup truck driven by a friend which failed to negotiate a curve on the wet highway and hit a tree. Mom was devastated. After the funeral there were about two dozen well-wishers in our small living room, but Mom wasn't there. I checked on her and found her sitting on her bed crying.

She removed her black sheath dress, her black pillbox hat and veil she wore to the funeral and was sitting there in her black slip. I walked in; she stood and embraced me. I comforted her as best I could, but the closeness to her and her scent caused me a major hardon. "What a poor son I am," I thought, "here Mom just buried the only man she had ever given herself to and I get a boner just being near her." I knew she could feel my hard dick, it was poking her in the abdomen. She cried for a few minutes, then turned and got a tissue from the box on her dresser. She wiped her eyes and said she should greet our visitors. She told me to take my time. I went into my room, closed and locked the door and beat-off looking at the picture of Mom and I on the beach.

I moved out of the fraternity house back into my old room. I did not see Annie the rest of that semester.

# # #

Mom went back to work two weeks after we buried Dad. We quickly fell into a routine. I would study until late in the night. Mom usually arrived home around mid-night from her 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm shift. She would take her bath, put on a granny-type night gown, come into my room, sit on my bed, drink a glass of wine and talk - she needed to unwind from her stressful job as an Emergency Room nurse. Even in her gown, I found her to be sexy and would get a boner as I sat at my desk talking with her. I could stroke my dick slowly as she talked without her

seeing my activity. After she talked a while, she would kiss me on the cheek and go to bed. I would then get in my bed, pull out the picture of Mom and I on the beach and rub-off.

I observed one night her granny gown was getting ragged and told her she should get something more attractive. The next night she showed up in my room in a peach-colored short nightie - it didn't show her boobs or pussy, but her nipples were clearly defined. When she bent down, I could see her bikini panties, causing me an immediate erection.

The two of us settled into this usual pattern for several months. During the late spring and early summer weekends when the weather was nice Mom asked me to give her rides on Dad's old Indian motorcycle. We would travel for hours on the back roads of southeast Louisiana only returning home as the sun was setting. The Indian motorcycle seat was not made for riding two up, but she squeezed close to me pushing her tits against my back and held me around the waist as we rode.

She mentioned once how the vibrations of the motorcycle caused a pleasant sensation. After our rides Mom would go to her room and shut the door. I could hear her running Dad's old electric scalp massager; the type you strapped on the back of your hand. I knew Mom was not massaging her scalp but had a good idea what she was doing so I retreated to my room and stroked my dick trying to come at the same time I could hear her reach climax.

# # #

Mom was awarded a big promotion at the hospital: she became head nurse and she started working 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, but because of the demands of the job she rarely got home before 8:00 pm. I started my second year of college in September continuing to live at home although I maintained membership in my fraternity. Annie was dating one of my fraternity brothers and I felt pangs of jealousy when I saw them together. I lapsed back into my shyness around girls. I had no dates since taking Annie out before Dad died.

Mom and I continued our routine though spring, summer and into fall. It was just the two of us for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve. In early spring my fraternity set the date for our spring formal dance in May. With no prospects of getting a date, I came up with an idea.

"Mom, can we talk?" "Sure Beau, what about?"

"My fraternity is having its spring formal dance in May and I wonder... if you'd like... would you go with me?"

"Beau, I'm flattered you'd think of me, but wouldn't you rather take one of those hot sorority co-eds I see on campus?"

"Mom, I'm not interested in asking any of them. You haven't been out dancing in ages - not since Dad died. This will be a great opportunity for the two of us to have some fun together showing off the dance steps you've taught me."

"Well... if you're sure... let me think about it and let you know."

The next day Mom told me she would love to be my date for the formal. She immediately started shopping for a pattern and material to make a formal gown. She took Dad's old tux out of the cedar chest and altered it to fit me. I got a boner standing in front of her as she measured me for the alterations, but she didn't seem to notice.