Mom Loves To Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers

"See that? You just admitted it! You don't have to go to New York tomorrow! You can send Ed or Roger; you're going because you want to!"

"I care about my business!" He yelled, "You don't complain about this house or the pool or Sean going to a good college!"

"Don't give me that shit!" Mom came into view wearing the short black robe and my eyes widened when I saw it wasn't tied, she was just holding it shut with one hand while pointing at dad with the other. "I work too and I make pretty good money and unlike you, I don't sit behind a desk!"

"No, you shake your ass all night!" Dad told her, "You work because you like to show off and all those idiots drool over you."

"At least someone does." Mom grunted, "Work's about the only time anyone pays attention to me."

"Oh, here we go again!" Dad threw his hands in the air, "What the fuck Becky? Are you in heat? Those guys ogling you get you hot all the time?"

"I'm in heat because that five minutes a couple of nights a week isn't enough for me?"

Dad didn't answer and I bit back a laugh, mom had gotten him pretty good on that one.

"Well you know there's ways we could do it again." He grunted, "But you won't..."

"Won't what? Be your fluffer? I have to suck it to get it hard?" she laughed, "When was the last time you used your lips to do anything except kiss your clients asses."

"Shhh!" Dad waved at my door.

"Oh please he's always got those damn headphones on." Mom laughed harshly, "Not that there's anything he'd be embarrassed to hear." She snapped her fingers, "Then again some of my toys are pretty loud."

"Becky how much did you drink?" he demanded, "That's why you're over reacting, you're drunk and you're acting like a slut and..."

"A slut?" I winced as her voice rose; Dad might be riding the couch for awhile after this one.

"Yes, slut I come home and you're on the bed with your tits hanging out at seven o clock and..."

"Didn't know there was a time limit on sex, then again I do have to pencil myself in for those five minute adventures."

"Enough Becky, I can't believe you're pissed about me not wanting to screw around right when I got..."

"I'm pissed because I took tonight off for nothing and then you tell me you're going away for the fucking weekend" She shouted. "One night a week I ask from you! That's too much I guess, well seeing you have no desire to sleep with me you can go stay at your precious office and get your own ass to the fucking airport tomorrow!"

"Fine!" Dad waved his hand disgustedly, "I'll be back on Tuesday and you and I are going to have a long fucking talk about..."

Mom started to turn, but instead grabbed her robe and opened it, flashing her amazing tits. "And take a good look because it's going to a long past Tuesday before you get another look at them!"

Mom closed her robe and walked back into her room, slamming the door. I heard the lock click and dad sighed, picked up his bag and walked towards the living room. I closed the door and went back to bed, the image of my mother's tits once again burned into my mind. I lay down and looked at the headphones. It wasn't like I'd be hearing anything else from my parents tonight that was for sure. It was only nine, but it had been a long week and I was beat.

I kicked my jeans off and now in just my boxers, pulled the sheet up. I closed my eyes and just as it had earlier my imagination ran wild, thinking of mom's tits and her long legs and round ass. I felt my cock begin to swell and deliberately crossed my arms, keeping my hands from straying to my cock.

I sighed and as I drifted off told myself all those weird thoughts about mom would be forgotten. Mom had accidently flashed me and then rambled a little while she was drunk and upset, that was all. After tonight there would be no reason to think of her that way.

*****

I jumped at the sound of a knock and sitting up rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was just after eleven. The soft knock came again followed by my door opening and mom poking her head in, "Sean, you awake?"

"I am now." I said, "You okay?"

"Can I come in and talk to you?"

"Sure." I sat up; making sure the sheet was over my waist before I leaned over and turned on the lamp. Then watched as mom close the door and walked over to my desk.

I saw she was wearing that short robe again, but as my eyes found her legs I noticed she was walking unsteadily. Mom grabbed the chair from my desk and wheeling it over to the bed sat down next to it, facing me.

She gave me a silly smile and I noticed two things, one how wide and glossy her eyes were and two, that her mascara had run and those wide eyes were red and swollen.

"You okay, mom?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah." She nodded, "Better now and who knows, maybe even better after we talk."

"I hope so." I told her, "If I can make you feel better you let me know how."

"Really? Hmmm," she purred softly and crossed her legs.

I watched one lush thigh drape over the other and could see a lot of soft creamy flesh leading up inside the robe. I quickly looked back up at her and felt a stab of dismay when she met my eyes then made a show of looking down at her legs and back to me, telling me she'd seen me.

"Is my robe making you uncomfortable?"

"Um, no." I lied, "Just kind of short I guess."

"Not as short as what you saw me in earlier." She pointed out.

"So you and dad went at it pretty hard." I changed the subject.

"Yeah and not in the good way." She shrugged, "He came home, said he wasn't in the mood just yet so we sat and talked for a little while. I was hoping he would relax and we could have some fun, but then he tells me he's leaving until Tuesday. I...I just lost it. He wanted me to give him a ride at three am so I told him just go stay at the damn airport hotel. I'm not his personal assistant.

She looked down and I saw her lip trembling, "He just doesn't seem to want me anymore. All he cares about is work."

"I'm sure he loves you mom."

"I think he does and I love him too, but I need more than a couple of quickies a week." She gave me a sad smile, "I know that's more than you want to hear, but we've always been able to talk about things."

"No, I get it." I shrugged, "I'm in the same boat I guess, but like you said, maybe for me it's just about making a choice." I sighed, "I'm thinking of trying to talk to Kelly about it one more time. Just ask her to try and if she's really stubborn about it I guess I have to look at it that she doesn't really want to me make me happy enough to at least make an effort."

"Good idea." Mom agreed, "But not in bed, do it over dinner somewhere that way you don't have her on the spot."

"Yeah and if she doesn't, then I don't know, Kelly's really great except for that."

"And your dad is a good guy. God knows he's a hard worker and great provider and I know he's loyal and he's a good father." She looked down at her legs, "Just not a very good lover so I guess we have something in common."

"I guess." I replied, unsure what else to add.

'"More than you think."

"What do you mean?"

"Well frankly speaking," Mom stopped and giggled. The sound of that giggle along with her eyes told me she had been back into the wine and I prepared myself for what she would come out with. "Your dad doesn't like to lick pussy."

"Mom!" So much for being prepared.

"Look, you can tell me Kelly doesn't suck cock, I can say that."

"But I didn't say it like that."

"Because you're talking like a kid not a grown up and I want you to..." she paused and looked me in the eye, "I need you to be an adult for this conversation, Sean, you'll see why soon."

"Sure, but talking dirty in front of my mom isn't something even an adult should do."

"You might have to get over that." She gave me that weird smile again.

"What do you mean?"

"Here's the thing Sean. Back to what I said about your father, he doesn't like going down on me or his girlfriends before me. He used to do it, but because I would keep asking then after a few years of half assed efforts he finally gave me the line we're married that's for teenagers whatever." She pointed down between her legs, "He hasn't licked my pussy in over five years."

"Okay, mom, I think..."

"But expects me to keep sucking his cock." She continued, ignoring my protests. "And for a long time I did because I enjoy giving head, I love everything about it so would still suck him off."

"Mom, really." I rubbed my temples which were beginning to throb and they weren't the only thing throbbing, my cock was once again up at my mother discussing blow jobs and sex in her little robe.

"But I finally told him, you get what you give, so he wants my lips around his cock he better get to licking so..." she grunted disgustedly "We've had nothing, but straight sex for quite a long time now."

"Sorry to hear that." I said, "What about counseling?"

"Like he would go, I can't get him to come home early never mind go to an appointment and he'll say its bullshit anyway so not only does my pussy not get any attention, but I lose out on swallowing a..."

"Mom I get it!" I put my hands up, "Please, you're really making me uncomfortable."

"Good" she said softly, "Sometimes uncomfortable can be good."

"I think you're drunk." I blurted out.

"I know I am. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell you my idea."

"What idea?"

"I started to tell you earlier, I watch porn a lot when I'm alone which is most of the time and a couple of weeks ago I watched this hot little movie about a guy and a girl like us."

"What do you mean like us?" I narrowed my eyes; not liking where this might be going.

"It was about two people who were happily married except their partner's wouldn't go down on them. They decided to.., become suck buddies."

"Suck buddies." I repeated, "What the hell does that have to do with me and you?"

Mom got up and sitting on the bed next to me put her hand on my arm, "Well seeing you and I both care about who we're with, but we're missing out I thought that..."

"You want to..." I had to be misunderstanding her,

"You want to be my suck buddy, Sean?"

"What?" I pulled my arm away from her, "How much did you drink?"

"I told you enough to bring this up." She put her hand on my arm again and made a show of licking her lips, "How about it, honey? How about you and I..."

"I'm your son!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing gets past you." Mom laughed, then turned serious. "Yes, you are my son and I'm your mom, your loving mom. I want to see my baby happy and you...you want me to be happy right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Earlier you said you would do anything to make me feel better."

"I wasn't thinking about...that."

"That?" Mom rolled her eyes, "You're being a kid again. Honey, we both want something and we're not getting it and its not sex, it's..." She smiled, "A special kiss."

"Special kiss?" I sat there stunned, but even as I tried to come up something to say my eyes locked onto my mother's body.

Her robe was once again loosely tied showing a good portion of her breasts. Mom had stretched one of her long legs out on the bed and my eyes trailed down the length of it ending at her red toes.

"Like what you see?" Mom asked, "You seemed to like what you saw in the hallway today."

"No, I turned around right away!" I told her.

"You did, but after that you couldn't keep those baby blues off my tits." Mom ran her fingers up my arm and a shiver went through me. "I was a little upset at first, but the more you looked the more I liked it." She shrugged, "Guess a woman's really being neglected when her son staring at her gets her excited."

"I wasn't looking, Mom!" I lied.

"You were looking when you were in the hallway though," she winked, "If you could see me in the mirror you don't think I could see the hallway in it?"

"Oh." I began to blush "Sorry, I..."

"Don't be." She touched my cheek, "Been a long time since anyone's appreciated my..." she winked "Assets."

"I think they're appreciated at work." I told her.

"By pigs and men I would never go near." She leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you to, but Mom this is nuts, we...we can't, that's...incest!"

"Well," Mom ran her nails down my arm again, "Not really, I mean we're not talking about sex, just...helping each other out."

"I...I think a blow job would count."

"So who cares?" Mom waved her hand, "People who love each other should make each other feel good shouldn't they?"

"Mom..."

"Honey I...I'm frustrated! I don't want to sound conceited, but I know I'm attractive, those guys at the club? I've been offered five hundred dollars more than once. But I'm not a whore and I won't cheat on your father I..."

"This wouldn't be cheating?" I asked, "On dad or Kelly?"

"They...wouldn't know." Mom pointed out. "It's not like we would get caught," she gave that drunken giggle."Think Kelly will ask if your mommy sucks your dick?"

"No, I..." Holy shit I couldn't believe she was talking like this.

"Ohhh, you like that don't you?" Mom purred. Leaning closer she placed her lips to my ear, "You like the thought of your mother being your dirty girl, baby?"

"No, I..."

"I think you do." Mom continued in that soft sultry voice, her breath hot on my neck, "I do too, think about it, Sean how many sons' can say they're mother gets on their knees for them?"

"H...how many would want to?" I tried to joke.

"Enough to have the internet full of mommy incest stories and videos." Mom whispered.

Her lips brushed my ear and I forced myself to keep my hands in my lap over my throbbing cock.

"In fact seeing you mentioned it, the video I watched was a son and his step mom and it was so hot the way they made each other happy!"

"She...she was his step mom," I could hear my voice trembling, "So..."

"So this will be even hotter. Come on, baby, let mommy make you feel good!" Her tongue flicked across my ear and a soft whimper escaped me, "I'm good at it, Sean. Really good, your mom sucked a lot of cock in college and I miss it baby!"

"Mom please."

"If begging will make you feel better, you can." She laughed softly and licked my ear again, "And I need it too honey, it's been a long time since I felt a nice soft tongue on my clit."

Mom put her hand on my bare chest and ran her red nails down it, "I bet you're good at it aren't you, Sean? You like licking Kelly's pussy? You like making your cute little girlfriend squeal?"

"I...I do, but...I...she's my girlfriend."

"And I'm your mom! Shouldn't you want to make your mom happy?"

"N...Not like that." I moaned as her hand ran down my chest and stopped on my stomach.

Mom leaned back and pushed her lips into a pout, "Please, honey? Please? I...I don't want to leave your dad, but I need some fun! I miss being dirty, I miss getting on my knees and taking a nice hot load down my throat and oh how I miss laying back and having my pussy licked, I cum so hard that way!"

"Mom..."

"Please?" her lower lip trembled, "I'll go first!"

"First?"

"Yes, I'll suck you off then you can go down on me and if you're hard again I'll suck you again!"

"M...Mom."

"And if you like it, and I know you will, we can do it as often as you want! Nights you don't see Kelly you can just tell me you need me and I'll come in here or you come to my room and we'll take good care of each other."

She gave that drunken giggle again and this time it made my cock twitch, "God knows your father's never here to get in the way."

My head was swimming, filled with visions of mom on her knees, lying between my legs; holy shit maybe even a sixty nine! She was right; the dirtiness of it had my dick aching between my legs.

My own mother doing what Kelly wouldn't, taking me in her mouth and...The rest of her deal dawned on me and I thought of what my mother's pussy would look like spread open in front of me, what she would..."

"No." I said as much to myself as to her.

"No, you...you really don't want to?" Mom leaned back away from me and sitting up asked, "You don't think I'm sexy?"

"You...you are, mom, but we can't do this."

"I'm really good at it! You have no idea what a real blow job is honey, forget Kelly even the girls your age that do it can't suck it the way a woman my age can."

"I..."

"But I guess you don't want to make me happy." She made show of tightening her robe and sliding her leg off the bed.

"That's not fair mom." I told her as a wave of mixed emotions washed over me.

Part of me was glad she was giving up, this was sick. But a bigger part of me was disappointed; I was this close to getting a blow job and who cared if it was Mom? She was a hot older woman who loved to do what Kelly wouldn't and I'm sure I could enjoy licking her pussy, especially at the promise of more head.

"Life isn't fair." She pouted, "We're both good to our lovers and they don't give back to us. I figured this was a good way to stay happy with them and get what we need." She shrugged, "But okay."

She stood up and leaning over gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I'm sorry I put you in a bad spot."

"It...its okay."

"It's a shame because when I thought about I was so wet! In fact I even got myself off so when you went down on me I wouldn't cum so quick." She sighed in my ear, "I was surprised how hard I came to the thought of my son's tongue."

"Mom, you said..."

"You jerked off too,didn't you?" she asked, "Came in here and stroked it to mommy's tits?"

"N...no!" I lied.

"That's okay, you're young. Hmmm I bet I could get you to cum for me four or five times in a night, I would just have to work hard for it."

"Mom please, go to bed." I begged, almost whining as the throbbing in my cock had spread to an ache in my balls. She was right; I'd spanked it four hours ago and felt as if I'd had no relief at all.

"I will. It was just so hot! The idea of a mother doing that for her son, giving him what he needs; sinking to her knees, looking up into his eyes as she takes his young hard cock into her experienced mouth."

She released another long sigh in my ear and I closed my eyes letting the images her words conjured flow into my mind.

"Teasing him, running her tongue along his hard flesh; sucking his balls into her mouth, making him whimper and tremble. She'd take him between her lips, sucking him deep into his mother's hot mouth. He would be moaning the word mom in a way he never had before."

" She'd look him in the eye as she moved her head, sliding his hard dick between her soft lips, moving faster and faster, feeling his legs trembling. He'd pull her hair and then whimper and explode, filling his mother's mouth with his sweet young cum. She'd moan at the taste of him and suck every drop, drain that beautiful cock."

"Oh my fucking god." I whispered, my entire body was trembling now. She sounded like a goddamn web cam girl and again in the back of my head I wondered what was wrong with my fucking father.

"Then he would be good to her wouldn't he?" Mom went on, "She'd sit back and open her legs and watch her son's beautiful face between her thighs. Hmmm...imagine that, a son giving his mother the most intimate of kisses. A son inhaling his mother's scent; tasting her, licking and sucking her soft wet flesh and her swollen clit, making his mother cry his name as a lover, not a son."

I jumped when mom touched my cheek and turned my head to face her. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips that caused my cock to jump. She kissed me a second time and this time lingered. I whimpered and tried to move my head, but she kept her hand pressed to my cheek. Her full soft lips caressed mine and I gave in and kissed her back. Mom sighed in her throat and pressed her lips harder to mine.

I gasped when her other hand grabbed my wrist and quickly moving my hand, grabbed my cock through the sheet. She squeezed it and removing her lips from mine whispered, "Oh, honey you are so hard for me."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers