Mom Makes My Bully into My Boss

Story Info
The family business changes forever when mom hires my bully.
1.8k words
3.24
81.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom, Charlotte, was the owner of The Fan, a popular sports bar where I earned extra money for my college classes working as a busboy. She decided to promote me to a managerial position, and as such, we put out an ad for a new busboy to fill my old position. My mother went through potential applicants, and to my horror, the last person interviewed was Todd, my bully from back when I was in high school. My mom was happy to see a familiar face and gave my bully a hug upon seeing him. I was sure I had told her about how Todd had tormented me before, but she was acting like either she didn't remember or didn't care. She was all over Todd the moment he walked into the bar. He had beefed up significantly since we last saw one another.

Todd was back in town after working at his father's bar for a few years after school. During that time, he obtained his bartender's license, impressed my mother with several alcoholic concoctions of his own, and had experience managing a bar. After his father sold the bar, Todd decided to come back to his roots and start his life anew. When he got wind of my mom hiring at The Fan, Todd applying for a position there seemed like a no-brainer, at least to him. The thing is, he didn't want the busboy position - he wanted the managerial job I was set to be promoted to. I tried to nip this idea in the bud when the three of us were standing together in her office, but before I could get a word in edgewise, Todd poked me out the door with one finger. I heard my mom gasp as I went flying backward into the wall behind me. The only thing I saw when I looked up was the door being slammed in my face.

I sat at the bar waiting for Todd to come out of my mom's office, but they didn't come out for almost a half hour. When they approached me, my mom told me that she wasn't going to hire a new busboy because Todd was a better fit for the managerial job I was gunning for. As such, I would continue doing the bar's grunt work in addition to anything and everything Todd - who was now going to be my boss - told me to do. My mom believed that Todd had what it took to make the bar more profitable. I didn't even get a say, nor was my opinion asked for. I couldn't help but notice that my mom's blouse was unbuttoned, and her skirt seemed slightly ripped from the bottom center. Also noticeable was the smile on my mother's face - she looked quite a bit happier than you would expect someone to be after hiring a new bar manager.

My mother was right, though. Todd did have solid experience, more so than me. If him being my superior at work was best for the family business, who was I to contest her decision? She also made a good point of Todd already putting me through orientation, so to speak, as had been the beta to his alpha for years. I was a natural fit to execute all that Todd commanded.

It might have rubbed me the wrong way initially, but my mother was a smart businesswoman. I had faith in her decision and complied with it dutifully.

When I got to work the next day, I began my daily chores, and after walking downstairs to the cellar, I heard moaning coming from a stack of beer bottles. Peeking over some boxes, I caught Todd leaning against the wall with his pants down. His head was cocked back, and he had a smile on his face, the kind you couldn't scrub off. A girl I couldn't get a clear view of was on her knees in front of my bully sucking and slurping on his enormous cock. I couldn't take my eyes off how thick Todd's dick was - from what I would see, the girl's lips could barely wrap around his girth. Todd was holding up her hair with one hand and gripping the back of her head with the other. He was forcefully encouraging her to take his big dick deeper, and though she was gagging, she certainly wasn't stopping him.

"Suck my cock, boss," Todd commanded, grinning ear to ear.

"Mmmgghhphh," the girl replied. Who calls their girl, 'boss,' I thought to myself.

"Mmmm, I'd do anything for you Todd. I'm so glad your back. I mpphhph..."

Suddenly Todd turned his head around and saw me, but instead of stopping, he just thrust his hips into the girl's face harder, winking at me and giving me a thumbs-up.

***

As time went on, Todd turned into a total slacker at work. He really didn't do anything except delegate work to me, which he got full credit for as the "manager", of course. The work I was doing for him was in addition to my regular duties as a grunt worker. I made him look like a superstar because of my work ethic, but with all the time I was putting into work, I often came home late - I might as well have kept the out-of-town job based on how little time I spent at home.

Todd's slacker attitude at work had set a precedent, and many of the other employees were handing me jobs they should have been doing. When I brought this up to Todd, he told me to man up and do something about it. I felt like he was challenging me at that moment, like he was testing my manliness. A smirk appeared on his face when I back-peddled and told him I was fine with being overworked, that I was a company guy, and was happy to help any way I would. I figured if I complained too much, I was setting myself up for a possible demotion if not outright firing. I was lucky to have a job in the company at all, as it paid for my college and other necessities. I figured there was some truth to what Todd had said - if I were to man-up about anything, it should be my own work ethic, not trying to change the way my peers treated me.

I could tell Todd was fucking girls at work because I would find his underwear and condom wrappers in corners of the bar area, on my mom's office couch, and even in the side pocket of the pool table! I chose not to bring this up to neither him nor my mom, as it wasn't causing any damage to the bar.

One day, Todd approached me and asked if I was enjoying the gifts he had been leaving behind for me. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I also didn't want to seem ungrateful for something he was doing for me. I decided to pretend I knew what he was referring to so I wouldn't hurt his feelings.

"Uh...yeah, sure!" I said to my bully. "I appreciate them, thanks!"

"You're welcome," Todd said laughing. "I'll keep leaving them behind if you want."

"No, don't put yourself out," I said with my hands out. "You don't have to do that."

"Oh, I insist!" Todd said with an ear-to-ear smile on his face. "I'll keep leaving them behind just for you, buddy!"

"Thanks, man!" I said eagerly. I didn't want to offend my bully, though I wondered why he walked away laughing. I racked my brain trying to figure out what he was referring to. What was he leaving behind for me? His underwear? I had assumed he was just a forgetful guy, was he leaving clues for me or something? Was he up to something right under my nose? If so, what? And was my mother a part of it?

I called my mom after that conversation, but when she answered, she sounded of out breath. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was doing some cardio, panting between sentences, sometimes even giggling. I knew Todd was near her when this happened because I recognized his laughter in the background. What were those two up to, I wondered? And were those bedsprings bouncing in the background?

"YES! YES! FUCK YEAH Todd!" I heard my mom scream out.

"Hello?" I meekly said into the phone.

"OH GOD, OH FUCK... OH... FUCK...Todd!" My mom continued to scream. Why would she answer the phone if she wasn't going to talk to me? It was almost like she didn't pick up the phone, but Todd did, perhaps wanting me to hear whatever they were doing together.

"Todd, can you hear me?" I said into the phone. All I heard was his laugh before the line went dead.

Not one to introduce conflict, I shrugged my shoulders and let the matter go.

-

About a week later, Todd called me into his office (the office that was going to be mine, which made me feel resentful). My mom was there standing behind my bully with her hand on his shoulder.

"You're fired," Todd said to me.

"Wait, what?!?!" I screamed.

"You're an incompetent loser," he said to me. "You can't bus for shit. You're breaking bottles and glasses, no drunk patrons take you seriously when you tell them to behave, and the staff hates you. Get out."

I looked at my mom for help, but she just shrugged her shoulders. I'd had enough.

"First of all, Todd," I said to him. "This is our bar. We gave you a job. I'm doing my mom a favor by bussing."

"Honey," my mother said to me. "Since Todd's taken over, business is booming. He's doing a much more important job than you're doing. This is just business, honey. I'm supporting Todd on this one as a manager, not as your mother." Todd had a shit-eating grin on his face with each word she said. He had 'won,' once again. He got the person I relied on, the person I trusted most, to side with him against me.

I walked out of the room dumbfounded. As I left, I overhead Todd tell my mother not to worry, that he would talk to me. My old high school bully ran up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't sweat it, bud," Todd said trying to console me. "You'll land on our feet. I have faith in ya , buddy."

I smiled at him. "Really, man?" I asked, never having seen this side of him before.

"No, not really." he laughed. "Dude, this is the first of many things I'm gonna take away from you."

Now I was mad. "You...you're not taking anything from me!" I stammered. Todd just laughed.

Then he said, "You suck at your job, and I'm tired of looking at you. Get the fuck out of my bar."

I tried to say something, but Todd twisted my body, bent me over, gave me a wedgie and tossed me right out the front door. I landed on all fours, and some of the staff on a smoke break got a good laugh at my tighty-whities hanging out of my pants.