Mom Makes The Team

Story Info
Stay-at-home mom becomes a sex addict.
8.6k words
469.6k
254
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
320 Followers

Nancy Masters was tired. She was tired of being someone's mom. Tired of being someone's wife. Tired of being the proper little homemaker always doing for others. Putting on dinner parties for her husband's clients. Setting up parties for her 18 year old son and his friends, then getting out of the way. Helping the PTA. Running errands. Always for someone else.

She use to have a life. At one time she was a nurse. She had her own friends and colleagues. She was suppose to go back to work after her son, Kevin began school. That was over 13 years ago. 'When does Nancy get hers?' Her brain asked as she watched the TV and angrily kicked her leg back.

"And 7, and 8, and 9, and 10. And relax." The TV ordered.

Nancy was almost at the end of her workout video. Another thing she did for someone else. She had to keep in shape, for the dresses, to wear to the parties, so husband can sign clients, to keep the bills paid. She wondered what would happen if she just let herself go, like so many of the other wives with their saggy titties and their fat asses? She checked herself while she waited for the next routine. She did look good in her workout leotard.

At 38, she still had a tight little body. 5'7" and a 110 pounds. Jet black, shoulder length hair, green eyes and full pouty lips. Her chest wasn't too big. A nice pair of 34b titties. Not as firm as they once were, but in a cocktail dress, tight t-shirt or bathing suit, they still turned heads. Her ass was so firm and trim you could bounce a quarter off it. It was so compact, her husband could almost cover it with one hand. She was sitting back on her heels and she adjusted slightly to keep her heels from sticking to the part of her ass cheeks the outfit didn't cover.

The next set started and she got in position. She was on her hands and knees, with her knees wider than her hips. 'A great crotch shot for anyone behind you, girl.' Her brain said. Nancy's brain had been talking to her quite a lot in the past few days.

She felt the leotard creep between her cheeks. She lowered her chin to the floor and back up. Then lowered her crotch to the floor and back up. Girlie push-ups she called them. She smiled thinking how sexual this exercise was. If there was a dick in front of her and one in back, she could do them both with this exercise. Like a see-saw. 'If your husband's clients could see you like this, there'd be no more need for the dull parties. They could just pull that material to one side and slide a cock right up there.' Her brain told her. Nancy was getting turned on by the thought of getting some strange cock

Bob was coming down the stairs when he heard the TV. "Okay, ladies. Last set and let's make it burn." Some fag said. Bob's heart started beating faster, Kevin's mom might be doing her exercises. He had been jerking off to fantasies about Nancy Masters since he was old enough to get a boner.

A couple times at pool parties and barb-b-ques he had peeked down her bathing suit top and almost got to see nipple. Once he got a peek up the leg of her shorts and saw the shadow of her pubic hair. He jerked off that night thinking of that dark area in her pink panties. Maybe he could get another peek. He snuck his head around the wall and looked in the livingroom. He caught his breath and his pecker got instantly hard at the sight.

Kevin's mom was facing the TV with her ass pointed at Bob. She bent forward, lifting her ass and then sat back pressing her pussy to the floor. She did this a couple times then wiggled her ass. She rolled on her back and lifted her hips. Kevin stared as she put her hands under her ass and bounced her pussy in a fucking motion. She pulled her knees to her chest and spread her legs to each side as wide as she could. Bob could see her little outfit sliding into her ass crack. He saw her hair and one cunt lip peeking out.

"Oh fuck." Bob moaned. He squeezed his cock through his pants. He watched as she did a pedaling motion. Pulling one leg up and putting the other straight out. This pulled the thin strip of material at her crotch even further up her ass. Bob could see her whole ass and that one pussy lip. He grabbed his dick and ran to the bathroom.

Nancy pedaled a couple more times and squinted at the stairs. He was gone. She relaxed and lowered her legs to the floor. She pulled her leotard out of her crotch and ass. She was panting and it wasn't from the exercises. Her pussy was hot. She had seen Bob's reflection in the cabinet glass. He was there visiting her son. At first she was embarrassed and thought to stop and cover up. But as she did her moves with him watching, she got excited. Her son's friend, who was barely 18, was turning her on.

Nancy Masters knew it was wrong but she wanted him to see her. She wanted him to desire her. She forgot the video and did her own workout. She laid on her back and pushed her hips up. Offering them to the teenage boy. She fucked the air for him. She stretched and pushed and pulled to be as sexy as she could. Now he was gone.

Bob was sitting on the toilet with his erection in his hand. His eyes were closed and he was picturing Nancy Masters kneeling on the floor, without her leotard, waiting for him to fuck her hairy little pussy mound from behind. His fist was pounding his pecker and his breathing was labored. There were sweat drops at his temples. Suddenly his heart stopped.

"Bobby? BOBBY WELLS! What are you doing?" He was concentrating so hard on what he was doing, he didn't hear her open the door. His eyes flew open. Mrs Masters was standing in the doorway staring at him. In his haste, he forgot to lock it. She saw him. She saw him pulling his pecker. Bob panicked, worried that she could read his thoughts and find out it was her he was jerking over. In his panic, his first response was to stand up. For 5 seconds he stood with his arms at his side, his pants around his ankles and his boner pointing at his friend's mother.

Nancy gasped when she saw the size of the equipment the boy was working with. She thought he had gone back upstairs to her son's room. She didn't know he was in the bathroom. When she opened the door, she was stunned to see him there. At first she thought he was taking a dump and was embarrassed she had walked in on him. Then she saw his hand moving. 'Oh my god. He's jerking off.' He was sitting on her toilet sliding his fist over his stiff cock. She stared, dumbfounded for a few seconds. She knew her son and his friends were of the age where boys did that, but she never expected to see it. And what a spectacular sight it was.

Bob was of a slighter build than the other boys on the football team, however it seemed God felt sorry about that and put the rest of the building material into the boy's member. In the few seconds that Nancy watched, she saw a good five inches of boy cock sticking out from his closed fist when it was at the base. A quick calculation told her that if his fist was three inches and five were still showing, that meant his dick was ... 'Holy shit, This boy had a dick bigger than your husband.' Her brain commented.

They were frozen in shock. Bob at getting caught and Nancy at the size of his cock. Bob was the first to move. He covered his still stiff dick with one hand, as best he could, while trying to pull up his pants and underwear with the other. He tugged one side, then the other. His clothes were fighting him all the way. "I'm so sorry. Mrs. Masters." He sobbed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't ... I wasn't ... I can't get my pants up" He cried in desperation. He plopped back on the seat and sobbed with his face in his hands.

Nancy felt so bad for him. He was so embarrassed. So upset. She had know him since he was 6 years old. Her maternal instincts kicked in. She closed the door behind her. She locked it. 'Why did you do that?' A fleeting thought asked. She went to him and sat on the edge of the tub across from the crying boy. She stroked the top of his head and pulled his sobbing face to her bosom. "Shhh. Shhhh. It's okay. Bobby, it's okay."

The boy stopped sobbing but still had the end of crying heaves. The kind where you try to get your breathing under control so you don't cry again. Nancy felt his face move against her breast. His face moved up and down. It felt good. Nancy had come into the bathroom to do the same thing Bob was doing. She was turned on over teasing him and she needed to play with herself. She could feel his hot breath through her top. She was getting that warm feeling between her legs. She peeked around his shoulder. His dick was still hard and more impressive up close. Suddenly Nancy jumped. Did he just bite her nipple?

The housewife pushed the boy's face away. His eyes were red and swollen. He had the shiffles and there was fluid dripping from his nose. She pulled a tissue from the box on the toilet tank. To do this she had to push her chest against his face again and reach behind him. She felt her nipple go in his mouth and felt his lips pressing on it. She grabbed a tissue and settled back to where she was. Nancy looked at het tit. She wasn't wearing a bra, just the thin exercise outfit. There was a definite wet ring around her now erect nipple. 'The horny little fucker', she thought. In spite of everything, he still had the guts to suck her nipple when she wasn't looking. She smiled to herself. Mrs. Masters lifted his chin. She leaned forward and held Bob's face in her hands.

Bob was scared. What was she going to do? He couldn't believe what he just did. She had his face pushed into her boob and he felt her nipple against his lip. He closed his mouth on it and sucked it through the material. His cock jumped. "I'm so sorry." He blubbered, still a little sniffly. He snorted to keep his nose from running again. Nancy thought how handsome he was going to be. She wiped his face again and stared into his eyes. She shivered. It was wrong, so wrong. Everything she knew. Everything she believed in. Everything she was, told her not to do it.

"That's okay Bobby, or should I call you Bob now that you are grown up? I may be an old lady but I still know about the things boys do. I was a teenager myself once." She said with a final wipe of his eyes and nose. This part was going to be tricky. She didn't want to scare him. Nancy couldn't believe what she was about to do. There had been a fire in her groin that needed to be quenched before and now it was burning even hotter. She felt her nipples get stiff.

"I know what you were doing." She said softly.

"Y-you d - do." He said, trying not to cry again.

"Yes, I do. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Of course most people lock the door. It's a natural part of life. As a nurse, I have seen it many times. My husband does it. Everyone does it." She smiled at him while her brain sceamed. 'For Christ's sake Nancy. He's your son's friend.' Somehow that made it even more exciting.

"Everybody?"

"Yes."

"Do you?" Bob had just asked his friend's sexy mom if she played with herself.

'Now what?' She thought. 'How far are you going to take this?'

"I don't think that's the point ..."

"But you said everybody did it."

"Yes. There have been times when I do it." Nancy blushed at what she just admitted to her son's friend. She was getting hornier talking to him. "The point is... Being a nurse, I know that if you stop in the middle you might cause yourself an injury." There was fear and panic in the boy's eyes.

"Wh-what kind of injury?" He asked.

"There are several different kinds." She continued. "So I think, for your safety, you should finish."

Holy crap. Mrs. Masters just told him that she plays with herself sometimes and now he wants him to finish jerking off. Bob's head was spinning. Why wasn't she leaving? Did she want him to do it with her there? No way. Nancy released the boy's face and sat up. She just sat there. Bob stared at her, his eyes wide. He saw her nipple bumps poking against the top of her outfit. She wasn't wearing a bra. His cock twitched.

"I think I should stay here to make sure you don't have any problems or haven't already done any damage." She said. Her crotch was getting damp. "It's okay. I'm a nurse."

"I - I - I don't think I can w-with you here." He stammered.

"I understand. You don't want an old lady like me around cause I'm not sexy."

"No." He said, shaking his head. "I think you're sexy. It's just ... I've never ... with anyone ... else." He lowered his head.

'Oh God that was so sweet. He thought she was sexy. He was worried about embarrassing her. She could just eat him up, he was so cute and shy.' Nancy lifted his face again. "Let me help." She reached into his lap. She could feel it's heat before she touched it. Her fingertips found their target and the housewife's finger circled his boy meat.

"Ohhhh. Mrs. Masters." Bob groaned.

Mrs. Masters was touching his dick. He was just jerking over her and now she was touching him. Holy shit. She was jerking him. He groaned again. Her hand pumped his cock. She leaned forward and kissed him. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. He moaned against her lips. Nancy squeezed him. She was amazed by how thick and long it was.

'I wonder how would a dick that size feel in your snatch?' Her brain asked. She felt his tongue invade her mouth and she sucked on it. Her hand moved faster. She felt him reach up and cup her tit. Now, it was her turn to moan.

Bob kissed her and fondled her tit. This was a dream. It had to be. He heard a zipper and felt her top move. His fingers came in contact with her naked flesh. Oh crap, he was touching her naked tit. Mrs Masters had opened her top so he could touch her. He wanted to look at it but he didn't want to stop kissing her. He felt her rubbery nipple and pulled it. Mrs. Masters groaned in his mouth. Her hand moved faster. She was so good at it.

"Ohhh Mrs. Masters. Ohhh. Ohhh." Bob moaned.

Nancy stopped kissing him and looked at his crotch. His dick head swelled as she angled it slightly toward her. She knew he was close. She didn't want him cumming on his own clothes and have to explain to her son why. She felt his cock throb. She pressed two fingers against her pussy.

"That's it. Cum for me sweetie." She cooed.

"Oohhhhh. I'm cumming."

Bob heard her telling him to cum and he cried out as he spurted his load. He closed his eyes as his climax overtook him. The first shot hit the side of the tub. The second hit her leg. Nancy saw it and shuddered with her own orgasm. Her body trembled as she kept stroking the boy. His hips lifted slightly and two more blasts erupted. Nancy wiped the spot on her leg and touched her fingers to her lips. It was salty and sweet at the same time. She checked his face to make sure he didn't see her. His face was twisted with his own pleasure. She kept pulling him as the cum dribbled down her fingers and finally stopped. She released his fading erection.

Nancy stood up and grabbed a wash cloth. She went to him and wiped his pecker clean. "There doesn't seem to be any problems." She said in her best nurse voice.

Bob looked at her while she bent over to wipe him off. Her zipper was part way down and one tit was showing. It was more cone shaped than round. It was white with some tan lines around it. Her dark nipple was sticking out and there was a dark circle around it. The areola it was called. He saw the lines and crevasses in her erect nipple. It was kinda square on the end. Oh Christ, it looked so sexy. He looked lower and saw the crotch of her leotard had pulled tight against her snatch. He could see the bulge of her pussy lips and a few stray hairs peeking out either side.

Nancy finished cleaning him. She would use the cloth later when she played with her soaking wet pussy. She saw him staring at her bare tit. Oh shit, she forgot about that. She pulled her top over and zipped up. "I think you should go now." She said.

Bob pulled up his pants. He stood on shaky legs and went to the door. He tried to open it but it was locked. He flipped the lock (how did it get locked?) and turned the knob. As he opened the door Mrs Masters said. "Don't tell anyone." It sounded more like pleading than an order. Bob shook his head no. He closed the door behind him leaving the woman alone. His body was still shaking as he went outside.

Nancy Masters stared at the closed door. She started to sob. What had she done? How sick was she? She buried her face in her hands. The smell of cum wafted to her from the washcloth. "Oh Goddd." She groaned. She jumped up and locked the door. Her fingers slipped inside the leg of her leotard as she lowered herself to the floor. She diddled her pussy while her other hand unzipped the top and squeezed her breast. She frantically fingered her pussy while she took in the scent of boy cum from the cloth over her face. Her hips flailed as she came for the second time. She knew it wouldn't be the last one today.

It was three days after the 'incident' and Nancy Masters was still upset over what she had done. The knock at the back door surprised her. No one knocked on that door. She opened it and her heart skipped when she saw Bob standing there. He never knocks. He was looking at his feet.

"Ahh, Bob. Ahh, Kevin is not here." She said, stammering. Why was she so nervous? She had known this kid almost all his life. It was different now. She knew when he knocked it was different. Her nipples got hard.

"I - I know. I'm suppose to meet him at the mine." He said, not looking at her face.

"You know I don't like you guys going there. It's dangerous." Nancy said. Her gaze traveled down his slender chest to his belt and then lower. She saw the bulge along his thigh. Her mouth went dry. She wondered why she had never noticed it's size before. Before the 'incident.'

"I came to talk to you." Bob said.

"You haven't told anyone, have you." She asked, concerned.

He finally looked at her. He blushed. He looked quickly at her chest and saw her protruding nipples. He blushed deeper. He went back to staring at his feet again. "No. No I haven't but that's the problem."

Nancy looked out the door to do a quick survey of the neighbors. She didn't see anyone. She ushered the boy into the kitchen. She checked the backyard again before closing the door. The boy had been in her house hundreds, no thousands of times, why did she feel like she was doing something wrong? Why did she feel guilty? She directed him to sit on the couch. "Tell me what you mean." She said, after they were both sitting.

Bob looked at her. She had such a pretty face. "I have been feeling pain sometimes down ... there." He nodded toward his crotch. "If I told my mom, she would take me to the doctor and he'll ask when it started. You said not to tell, so ... I was wondering if maybe..." He had an expectant look.

"Yes." Nancy said, although she knew what was coming. She had jerked him off and he wanted her to do it again. He may be young but he was still a male. 'Absolutely not.' Her brain screamed. 'Tell him it's normal and will stop on it's own in a couple days.'

"... maybe you could take a look and make sure it's alright." He smiled weakly.

'No. No. No. No. No. NO. Nancy NO!' The housewife's brain screamed. 'Do not let him take that thing out of his pants. Do not.'

"Maybe I should. I mean, just to be sure everything's okay. As a nurse." She said.

'Dammit.' Her brain cursed.

Nancy held his hand and guided him to stand in front of her. Her fingers were shaking as she fumbled with the button on his jeans and then the zipper. Little by little his boxers came into view as she pulled his jeans down. His youthful cock was semi hard and hung down his right leg. It pushed against the material hard enough for her to see the ridge where the head began. She ran her tongue over her dry lips. Her heart was racing. Her breathing heavy. She ran a hand up the outside of each thigh and grabbed the edge of the boxer legs. She quickly pulled downward until the waistband was at his knees. Bob's cock flipped up and slapped her in the cheek. It protruded, half hard from his crotch.

alparker
alparker
320 Followers