Mom Makes The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
323 Followers

'Oh God.' Her brain cried. 'Not again.'

The housewife stared at the teenage pecker. The head was almost the size of a plum and just as red. Her eyes traveled along the shaft to his pubic hair, then down to his ball sac. It was beautiful. The most glorious cock she had ever seen. Nancy wrapped her fingers around the shaft. It was hot. She heard him groan and looked up at him. She slowly pulled the flesh up to the head and back. He closed his eyes and his legs stiffened.

"Where does it hurt?" Nancy asked, slowly jerking it. It was growing in her hand. It now pointed at her face. She could barely get her fingers all the way around. She watched as his sac moved with her motions. She smelled his musky oder and her panties got wet.

"It's hard to say." Bob answered. "Maybe if you looked closer?"

He put his young hand on the top of her head and gently pushed her closer. Nancy knew what he wanted. Even though he was inexperienced, he could read her desires. He knew she wanted the same thing.

"Yes. Closer." She groaned. She opened her mouth and took him in. She closed her lips around him and savored the taste. She moved her head back and forth.

"Ooohhh Mrs. Masters." Bob groaned.

His hips moved against her mouth, trying to get as much of himself in her as he could. He pushed deep and she willingly took it all. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair as she mummered around his dick. She slid back to the tip and licked the head. She nibbled along the shaft and caressed his balls. She rubbed the head around her face.

"Oh God. I love your cock. I love your cock." She mumbled.

Bob looked down at her as she lifted his pecker and sucked on his balls. First one then the other went into her sucking mouth. She stroked the shaft while she did this. Bob's cock was harder than it had ever been. She pulled back from him and looked up, with her face slick from saliva and pre cum.

"Fuck my face, Bobby. Fuck it deep." She begged.

Nancy engulfed his cock again and held his hips. She tried to get a rythym going as she pushed his hips back and then pulled him forward. She pulled him tight against her face to show him how deep she wanted him. She wanted his cock deeper in her throat than any man had been. It only took a couple tries until the boy got the idea. He put both hands on her head and pushed his cock against her face until he felt her nose in his groin, then he pulled out almost to the end, and then slammed back deep again.

He was going too fast for the horny housewife. She held his hips when he was all the way in. She held him to her for about 5 seconds, then released him. Bob got the idea. He pushed into her, held it then backed off when she started to gag. He could feel his pecker going down her throat. Nancy let go of his hips and fumbled with her pants. When she had them undone, she jammed her hand in her panties.

Bob looked down and saw her. 'She's fingering herself.' He thought. That idea turned him on so much, he came. His body spasmed. "Ooooohhhhh gggggod. Mrssss. Mas-terssssss! Ung. Ung. Ung." He grunted as he held her head and felt his cock explode. Her throat milked the jiz out of him as she swallowed. The boy's hips twitched against the woman's face. She sucked his deflating pecker until it was soft in her mouth.

Bob back away, then turned and fell against the couch, his legs unable to hold him any longer. He watched the panting woman, lying back against the cushions, furiously moving her hand in her pants, trying to get herself off. Her zipper was down and the pants flaps open. Her hand was stuffed inside her yellow panties. The panties weren't see thru but he could make out the outline of her fingers. He could see a bit of her trimmed bush under her hand. He watched her fingers move inside her panties. He couldn't see what they were doing other than moving backing and forth. He was disappointed he couldn't see her pussy, or where and how she played with it.

Bob saw her chest heaving and her nipples begging for attention. He boldly reached over and squeezed her tit. "Sweet J-j-j-jesus. Pinch my nipple, Bobby. Please." She begged. He didn't know how hard she wanted so he gave her nipple a medium hard squeeze. She moaned. Encouraged, he tugged on it. "Yessss. Yesss. Yesss.," The woman chanted as her hips bounced on the couch. "Godddddddd." She groaned. The boy watched her body stiffen and jerk. She clenched her teeth and threw her head back. Her legs went straight out and the muscles on her neck strained as her orgasm washed through her. It lasted about 30 seconds and then she collasped.

Bob waited a few seconds until her breathing was back to normal before he spoke. He wanted so desperately to lift the waistband of her panties and peek at her pussy. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Nancy lazily opened her eyes, turned her head and said. "You have no idea how okay I am." She smiled a big smile at him. "You did great. I loved it." She gazed at him, sitting there in all his teenage sexiness. His pants were around his knees. His huge, half erect, mansized cock twitching. It was getting hard again as he looked at her. Nancy looked at herself. No wonder he was getting hard. She was sprawled out, legs spread, pants open and almost the entire front of her panties showing. She could even see the dark area of her pubes and the bulge where her cunt lips were. His cock twitched again and stiffened a little more.

"You have to go." She said. She was zipping up and standing at the same time. He didn't move. "Come on. Come on. You have to go, please." She urged, desperately, motioning with her fingers for him to get up. He just stared at her with his pants down and his cock naked and getting harder.

"Can I?"

"What?" She was doing up the button. She looked at him. The goofy grin told her he wanted something more.

Bob looked at the sexy woman in front of him. The woman who had just sucked his cock and had diddled herself. He wasn't sure what words to use. He didn't want her getting mad at him. If she got mad, she might never do this again. And he really wanted to do this some more.

"Can I see your ... cootchie?"

"What???" Nancy couldn't believe he was just sitting there. What if her husband came home? Or, oh God, her son. She only half heard what he said.

"You know. Your ..." Bob pointed to her crotch.

'Don't you do it Nancy.' Her brain said. 'You know if you get that thing naked near that cock, you are going to want it in you."

"Only if you pull up your pants and promise to leave after I show it to you." She said. She didn't want him to hide that magnificent cock but he had to leave. She knew if both their sex parts were naked at the same time, she would end up straddling him, stuffing it in her.

"Okay." Bob said cheerfully. He pulled his pants and underwear up, zipped up, buttoned up and sat forward with his hands on his knees and his eyes the size of silver dollars.

Nancy held her breath. She opened her jeans and pulled them and her panties halfway down her thighs. She felt the cooler air as her pussy was exposed. She saw the awe in his eyes and got wet. She was showing him his first pussy. Nancy was glad she had trimmed it earlier. She saw him reach to touch it.

"No. No." She pulled her clothes up. "I showed you, now you have to go." She grabbed his outstretched hand and pulled him off the couch. She dragged him to the door. It was a struggle to get him to leave. She now had her hands on his back, trying to push him out the door. She needed to do something. "Bobby, if you leave now, I will let you look at it again on Thursday after school, when Pete is at football."

"Okay." He answered.

Nancy almost fell on her face as he moved on his own and threw her off balance. He closed the door behind him, telling her it was a date. 'A date!' Her brain mocked. 'You have a date with an 18 year old to show him your cootchie. Maybe he'll get to touch it. Or lick it. Or fuck it.'

"Shut up." Nancy said out loud. "I don't need your shit right now." She went to her bedroom to change her panties. She knew when she got there she was going to play with herself over the image of him looking at her cunt.

"Hey sweetie, everything alright?" Nancy's husband asked, as he poured his morning coffee. He sat at the table and began rambling about his day, but Nancy didn't hear him. He stood and kissed the top of her head. "I just wanted you to know I'm so lucky to have you. Not many guys I know have a loving wife who is still as beautiful as the day they met. I love you, Nancy." He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Uh huh." She answered, lost in her own thoughts. "Bye."

Nancy's son was the next to intrude on her day. "Morning mom." He went to the cupboard and took out a couple pop tarts. "Don't forget, I'm gonna be home late. I got football."

"Huh? Oh yeah. I remember." She said, not looking at him.

"Okay. I'm out." He said picking up his backpack. He stopped at the door. "Mom." He waited until she finally looked at him. "I love you." She smiled. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He shouted as he left.

His words rang in her ears. "... I wouldn't do."

'How about sucking Bobby's cock? Would you do that? Or inviting him over for a fuck party? Would you do that?' Her brain said.

'Fuck? Who said anything about fucking?'

'You know you're going to.'

'No I'm not. He just wants to see my cootchie.' She smiled at the word.

'Of course. And you're not going to let him stick that wonderful pecker in there. You don't want to know how much that big dick would fill you up and stretch you out. Yeah, I believe that.'

While the different sides of her brain argued with each other, Nancy found herself in her bedroom looking through her closet for a nightie. Not just any nightie, her sexiest one. The one that will make his jaw drop and make his body ache for her the way she aches for him. She laid it out on the bed, then went to the bathroom to trim the playing field, so to speak.

4:00 rolled around and Nancy Masters was as nervous as a cheerleader spreading her legs for the first time for the quarterback in the backseat of his car. She had put on her makeup. Did up her hair. Put on her nightie. Covered it with a robe. Now she was sitting on the couch, with her third scotch, tapping her foot, waiting for the teenager to arrive. She jumped and spilled her drink when the doorbell rang.

"What the fuck?" She cursed, wiping off her robe.

Bob was standing at the door when she opened it. He was dressed real nice, smelled of aftershave and was holding a single rose. Nancy smiled. He thought they were having a date. How cute. "Get in here." She said, pulling him by the arm. She checked outside before closing and locking the door.

"This is for you." Bob said, handing her the rose when she turned.

"Aww. That's sweet." Nancy said. She tossed it on the couch and moved to the center of the room. She felt his eyes following her, like a lion on the prowl. Her fingers undid the sash on her robe. She shrugged her shoulders and let it fall around her feet. "How do I look?" She asked as she did a slow turn for him.

"Holy fuck." Bob exclaimed. His eyes feasted on her. His cock got immediately hard. There was sweat on his upper lip. Mrs. Masters was going to fuck him.

'Well, I guess he likes it.'

Her brain said as she looked at the boy, still as a statue, except for the quickly expanding bulge in his pants. Nancy had picked out a stretch, white lace, nightie. It was like a lace bathing suit but it was so much more. The color contrasted with her tanned skin. Her perfect tits and trimmed pussy were on display. The lace was large enough so that her dark nipples poked out through the spaces. There was frilly trim along the edge that ran down and under her firm ass. She walked up to Bob. She pressed her body tight against his. She felt his dick throb against her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers.

Bob sucked greedily on her tongue. Man. she could kiss. His hands found her ass and squeezed as he pulled her closer. Her ass is tighter than most the girls at school, he thought. His cock pushed against her. He felt her arms pushing his shoulders down. He bent his knees as his face traveled down her neck. A nipple came by and she groaned as he sucked it. It was only a few seconds and she was pushing him lower. He kissed her flat belly. He held her hips as his face stopped even with her crotch.

The teenager could see every neatly trimmed hair on his friend's mom's bush. He could smell her fragrance and he saw her swollen pussy lips. There were tiny drops of moisture on them. He licked at her and tried to stick his tongue through one of the holes in the lace. Mrs. Masters put her hand on his head and pushed his face away about 6 inches. "There's snaps." She whispered.

"Mmmmm." She murmured when he reached between her legs.

Bob felt the heat from her snatch. His knuckle was pressed between her lips as he popped one side. He slid his hand over and she moaned as he popped the second snap. The elastic material pulled up to her waist. Bob stared at Mrs. Masters, naked from the waist down. He brushed the back of his fingers over her pubic hair. He felt her shudder. Her pussy lip were swollen and hung down a bit, ready for action. Bob slid his knuckle along her slit. Using his fingertips he parted her lips and inserted a finger into her.

"Wait. Bobby." Nancy begged. "We shouldn't. Oooohhhh Gggggod." Her caution was interrupted when he pushed two fingers in her as deep as he could. He jackhammered them in the married pussy. In seconds his hand was slick from her pussy juices.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked as he moved his face closer and flicked his tongue at her clit.

"NO don't stop. Please don't stop. I want more. Lick me Bobby. Lick my cunt." She moaned.

Bob pulled her pussy open and buried his tongue into Nancy's hot snatch. He licked her like a cat with a bowl of milk. Her hips trembled. She grabbed his hair and bucked her hips against his face. His tongue worked on her, alternating between licking her clit and poking into her hole. It was only minutes until her hips spasmed and she came.

"Ooohhh. Bob - byyyyy. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She ground her crotch against his mouth. Bob licked at her until she had to finally push him away. "Enough. Oh. Stop."

Bob looked up from between her legs. His face was sloppy. He smiled at her. "Turn around." He instructed as his hands turned her. He spread her legs and cupped her cunt. He stood up, with his hand still on her. He nibbled on her ear as he bent her slightly forward. Bob moved his hand and placed the tip of his cock at her opening. He pushed his hips up. He felt her pussy accept him into her warmth. "Oh Jesus, your cunt is tight. So fucking tight." He held her hips and slowly fucked her, sliding more and more of his cock in with each push.

Nancy was surprised at his proficiency at eating pussy, maybe her's wasn't his first. He turned her and pressed his front against her back. She felt him between her legs. The blunt head of his cock pushed against her labia. He was going to fuck her. Nancy groaned in frustration as his first attempt at penetration failed and his cock slid along her pussy. The boy repositioned himself and this time succeeded. Her cunt lips parted and welcomed the strange cock into the depths of her womanhood. She was stretched wider than she had ever been.

"Easy. Easy." Nancy cautioned, worried about his oversized pecker. "Holy shit, you have a big cock." She said as he filled her.

"It's only half way in. Let me know when you've had enough." Bob bragged as he pushed deeper into his friend's mother.

"Oh my God." Nancy groaned as more cock entered her. She was a bit surprised by the boy's change in attitude. He no longer appeared the shy virgin. Did he trick her?

'Gee you think? Who would've thought an 18 year old boy would trick someone into sex?' Her brain said. 'Who cares. This is great. It's the best fucking I've ever gotten' She answered herself.

"Ooooooo yesss." Nancy hissed at him. "Slam fuck me with that big beautiful cock. Ooof Ooof." The air was pushed out of her lungs as Bob picked up the pace and pounded her from behind.

Bob was so close. No woman had been able to take his whole cock without screaming. She was a hell of a fuck and cocksucker. Too bad she was a slut, cheating whore. He pulled her hair, causing her head to snap back. He held on like the reins of a horse. He quickened his fucking. He banged his hips hard against her backside.

"Ohhh FUCK. I'm cumming Mrs. Masters. I'm fucking your married cunt and shooting in it." Bob shouted. He pushed in deep and held it there.

"Oooooh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh." She moand. Nancy heard him swearing at her. It excited her. He pulled her head backward and drove into her. She thought his cock was going to come out her mouth as he pounded her deeper than she had ever been. He held her hips and screamed.

"Auuuuggggh. You cunt."

His cock was buried to the balls in her pussy. It twitched as he spurted his load inside her. Nancy felt him throbbing against the stretched walls of her snatch. His cock touched unused parts of her cunt. Her nerve endings were on fire. He pumped against her a couple final times. He released her hair and slipped from her well used twat.

"Huh huh huh." Nancy chanted as he fucked her. She was close. Suddenly he was done. She felt him slip out of her. "No. don't stop. Not yet." She begged.

"I'm sorry Mrs. M. I'm done." Bob said, flopping on the couch.

"No. No. Bobby. I can get you hard again." Nancy pleaded as she got on her knees and crawled to him. "I need more." She said as she grabbed his cock and sucked it. She tasted their combined fluids. She furiously moved her mouth on him. Bob started to react. His cock grew in her mouth.

Bob put his hand on her forehead and stopped her. Nancy looked at him with her mouth full of cock. "You want to get ass fucked?" He asked.

"Un huh." She mumbled around his cock. "Fuh mah ash." She said without pulling her mouth off his pecker.

"I'm not much for shithole poking." Bob said. He put a hand on either side of her face. He tilted her to look at him. "Tim loves fucking white broads in their pooper." He said.

"Damn straight. I'll tap that married butthole." A voice said from behind Nancy.

Nancy hadn't cum and knew she could get him hard again. She needed more fucking. She thought if she offered him her ass he would jump at the chance. 'Who the Fuck is that?' Her brain asked when the stranger spoke. 'Oh my God, the little bastard brought a friend.' She struggled to get away but they held her in place, on her knees with her ass in the air. She felt him spread her cheeks and put his cock at her asshole. 'Oh God, don't let him have too big a cock.' She prayed.

Nancy struggled to look behind her but Bob held her head. She felt hands on her ass. She tried to move away but they were too strong. She felt the new guy's hands press down on her as he shifted his weight. Her scream was muffled as Bob pulled her face back on his cock. "But you give the best head. Suck it, bitch." He ordered.

Her ass was on fire for about a half dozen strokes and then that fire turned into need. She pushed her ass against him. She took Bob deep in her throat and felt him explode again. Nancy swallowed eagerly. When Bob released her head she looked behind her. A large black kid, she had seen at a football game, was driving his cock in her butthole.

Nancy looked to the wall and saw the her reflection in the mirror. Her head rested on Bob's thigh as the black kid hunched over her back. She was entranced at the sight of his black pole disappearing between her white ass cheeks. It felt so good. "Fuck me, you big nigger. Fuck my lily white ass with your coon cock." She screamed.

In the mirror, Nancy saw more naked bodies come into the room. She looked up at Bob, her mouth level with his soft cock. "Why?"

alparker
alparker
323 Followers