Mom Makes Things Right

Story Info
Son seduces Mom on overnight trip.
1.5k words
4.03
411.5k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm laying on my bed in my hotel room trying to compose myself. 30 minutes ago my Mom swallowed my cum!

This is Jason Stark. Mom and I are out of town inspecting colleges while Sissy and Dad entertain my fiance Sarah at home this weekend (I wonder how that's going? If you've read my previous postings, you should know that Sarah's mouth is now the property of Sissy's sopping wet pussy on a daily basis).

Mom has an old college boyfriend who is a provost at the University I'm dying to attend. Tonight he took us to dinner while Mom made the case for my admission. Was it just a coincidence that Mom wore a slinky pink cocktail dress and turned her "flirt factor" to overdrive?

You see, my Mom (Kelly) is only 38 years old. She is a petite blond (like Sissy -in fact, people often think Mom is her older sister). Mom wears her pretty blond hair in an up swept Bardo, and her deep golden tan is purposely offset by carefully tailored tan lines that pose her petite puffy tits like white snow globes on her chest (I walked in on her taking a shower in our shared bathroom at the hotel this morning- oops).

As Mom and her friend laughed and flirted over dinner, I noticed the booze was flowing freely tonight. Horny as I was without my girls back home to fuck, I began to hatch a plan to seduce my own mother (don't judge me unless your mom looks like a 25 year old playmate).

"Mom, I'm going up to my room now. Why don't you and Ted stay here and do some dancing?"

Mom looked surprised, but Ted quickly reached across the table and squeezed her hands. "That would be great, Jason." he said appreciatively, and I noticed he adjusted the crotch of his slacks under the table.

"Well, O.K. honey. I'll be up in a little while." Mom said with a slight slur and giggle induced by the booze.

I made my way to the bar and took up a strategic position behind a palm frond. The old lovers couldn't see me as I watched them dance in the subdued lighting of the dance floor.

Every song the band played was a slow one, and Ted didn't take long to position his hands on Mom's lower back. Mom lay her head on Ted's shoulder, and he soon began a slow grind that was sure to reduce Mom's panties to a soggy puddle of goo.

Ted worked Mom over into the dark corner of the room, just a few feet from my hiding place. Now I saw his big, strong hands brazenly cupping my mother's ass cheeks, as the flimsy cocktail dress provided no defense against his advances.

"Ted--no--stop. We can't do this." Mom said weakly.

"Kelly,my cock is sawing your pussy folds in half thru your panties--please come to my room!" he husked obscenely, and Mom shuddered and clutched his shoulders for support.

Ted took his thumbs and pushed Mom's spaghetti straps down until her dress was bunched around her waist. Incredibly, my Mom was now topless in a public place, albeit hidden in shadows,while a man who was not my dad fondled her like a whore.

With a last bit of willpower, Mom pushed Ted away and tried to pull up her dress while on wobbly legs. I could briefly see her white tits, now jiggling and red from arousal, the distended nipples looking ready for nursing.

"Ted! I will talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight!" Mom rasped, and I ran for the elevators to beat her upstairs to our adjoining rooms.

I jumped in the shower and turned the water on, my cock aching from the sight of my mom being treated like a common slut. I washed my dick gingerly, knowing that too much stimulation would cause me to cum instantly. I wanted to save this load for Mom.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, and cautiously entered my Mom's room with a soft knock. Mom was at her sitting table, still looking flustered and mussed, as she was attempting to remove her makeup in the mirror.

"Hi, honey. What's up?" Mom said a little too brightly as she fought to resume her role as a Mom again.

"Mom, I need to show you something. It's kinda embarrassing." I began carefully. "I was checking myself for testicular cancer in the shower, like they say you should, and I felt a little bump."

Mom swiveled to face me, a little shocked, a little unsure of where this was going. "Well, honey, we're going home tomorrow. Wouldn't you be more comfortable with Dad looking at things?"

Suddenly, I feared my plan would fall apart without showing some moxie. I dropped my towel and started to point to my nut sac. "It's right here." I said, and as I pulled my cock to the side,it lurched and stiffened under my mother's gaze.

The effect on Mom was immediate and stunning. She wasn't looking at my nuts. She was staring with glazed eyes at my fat cock, swaying and bobbing 6 inches in front of her parted lips.

"Oh--Jason! I don't know about all this!" she slurred softly, but there was no resistance as I gently placed her hand on my hairy balls.

"It's O.K., Mom." I reassured her. " I don't mind you seeing my equipment. I'm sorry if my erection bothers you." I lied, knowing that my cock was getting even harder as my Mom tentatively massaged my bloated testes.

"It's--it's O.K. dear. But let's make it quick and get to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Mom's voice quavered with hidden desire as she held her own son's jewels in her hand. Of her own volition, her second hand joined the gentle probing.

"I felt a little lump.See if you can find it." I offered quietly, and Mom looked up at me with pleading eyes as she groped my fat balls.

I slowly stroked my cock right in front of her, waiting for her to stop the examination any second.

I lifted my left leg up on the side of the chair to give Mom better access. I smirked to myself as I saw her shudder quietly at the sight of my winking asshole. I let my turgid hard-on land on the bridge of her nose with an audible thump.

"Oops- sorry." I whispered, and I grabbed my cock and resumed stroking.

"I don't feel anything out of order." Mom said in a dreamy voice. The exam had turned into a sensuous caress now, and Mom's breasts rose and fell rapidly as her breathing became more ragged.

It was time to close the deal. "Maybe my testicles are just full of sperm from watching you and Ted dance." I said with a hint of control in my voice. Mom looked up sharply at this, but her lips were parted and I could see her quickly flick her tongue out to wet them.

"I--don't know what you think you saw--but it was nothing." The rasp in Mom's voice betrayed her words. Nothing we said stopped the lewd nut fondling.

Now I began to move my hard-on in small, deliberate circles on Mom's cheek. I left a pool of pre-cum that glistened in the dim hotel lighting. Mom's breathing sounded like she had just finished a marathon.

"That-that's enough of that, Junior. Please go relieve yourself, if you must." It was a plea, not a command. I ignored Mom and slipped the straps of her dress down her arms. The sight of her naked breasts, nipples quaking with desire, caused a ripple thru my balls that made Mom whimper in submission.

"I won't make it to the bathroom in time, Mom. I'm going to shoot hot teenage cum all over you."

Mom groaned and stuck her face under my nuts. I moaned in triumph as I felt her wiggle her tongue obscenely into my pulsing asshole.

The hands that groped my nuts now grabbed the shaft of my cock and began violently tugging me toward climax.

"Uhhh--Jason--God forgive me---I want to swallow your cum!" Mom cried tremulously, and in an instant an audible splat filled the room as my boiling load rocketed straight into Mom's wanton gullet.

"Eat it! Eat it!" I stammered as I grabbed the damp ringlets of my own mother's hair. Mom groaned as I forcefully buried my prick to the root, causing her to hyperventilate thru her nostrils onto my grinding abdomen.

Over and over I came, and Mom had no choice but to drink and swallow, drink and swallow, accepting her own son's seed with shame and abandon.

As I pulled my cock free, Mom collapsed on the dressing table and began to sob violently into her arms. Suddenly I felt terrible, until Mom began to finger herself to a toe-curling orgasm.

"Uhh-Uhhh- go to your room, Jason! Please! Before I do something else that will damn me!" Mom wailed,as I watched in astonishment at her feverish strokes into her sopping wet pussy.

I quietly backtracked into my room, not wanting to push the limit on our first foray together.

As I shut the door, I heard a drawer open and the tell-tale buzz of a vibrator being inserted to accompanying moans of pleasure.

I can't wait until I can push Mom further. Much further. Next time!