Mom Must Have Known The Inevitable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no hesitation, Bobby put his tongue to his mother's clit instantly eliciting a knowing moan from her.

Agnes placed her hands on her son's head, toying with his hair and ears as he gave her oral pleasure.

"That feels so good, Bobby!" She moaned, watching him eat her. "I'm not multi-orgasmic but don't stop. I love the feel of your tongue. ARRrr FUCK!!"

Agnes nearly shouted when her son pushed his tongue into her little hole.

Bobby found her pussy hole tight, pushing and wiggling his tongue in a circle.

Her ass lifted and humped her son's face.

Bobby returned to his mother's clit but repeated the tongue fucking numerous times while his mother went delirious with sexual pleasure.

Add to this the knowledge of who was dispensing all the oral, erotic, sexual pleasure, it is quite natural to assume the outcome.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Agnes cried. "Stick your tongue in me!

YES! Do it again, MOTHER-FUCKER! AGAIN!!"

Her second orgasm seized her as hard and strong as the first. Her body quaked and shuddered.

Bobby concentrated on keeping his tongue to his mother's clit as her ass lifted and humped his face.

When Agnes pushed her son's head from her she totally expected him to try and mount her. She was not as agitated when he departed from her once more. She needed time to think............ To accept and allow the inevitable. She seemed to know where he was going and what he was getting.

She was right! Bobby had rushed to his bedroom to retrieve a condom and was ripping at it when he returned to his mother's bedroom. He stood at the edge of the bottom of the bed rolling the condom onto his cock.

She smiled a knowing smile. He was indeed looking after her.

She made her decision.

Agnes scooted down to the edge of the bed placing her ass at the edge.

Her slimness and her fitness regiment resulted in thighs that did not touch and were in fact inches apart. When she presented her treasure to her son for the taking there was only a smidgen of turf to distract from the main attraction.

"Throw it away!" She directed.

"But."

"Dammit! Get rid of the damned thing!" She strongly directed. "I'll take care of it. I want to feel you inside of me. Bare and real as it should be."

Bobby tossed the condom on the floor and thinking of the tight, small pink hole that was his mother's pussy he moved in close to her and positioned his cock where it needed to be. He pushed it slowly into his mother's well lubricated pussy.

Agnes watched her son's cock disappear into her as she covered her mouth with her left hand. She was as much in awe of her son's long thick cock, significantly more so than her husband's, as she was in the fact that the mind-numbing, incestuous coupling had happened.

She didn't remember how the two of them had become completely naked, but she was glad they were.

As her son began to thrust into her, she was glad that her breasts were in full view and jiggling with their incestuous union. She was proud of their size and that they appeared independent mounds on her chest, with raisin-sized nipples that were firm with arousal.

Indeed, Bobby had focused his attention on his mother's breasts. He cupped each breasts in his hands and squeezed firmly, pressing the nipples outward.

"Your dick is so hard!" She whispered, when he leaned over to take each one into his mouth in turn. "You must like your mother's pussy?"

"I do. I do very much like your pussy." He replied. "It's so tight. It's got a hell of a grip on my cock. Like it doesn't want to let it go."

"It doesn't!" She assured him. "Not until you give it what it wants."

Agnes's arousal was somewhat subdued by her two orgasms, but she loved to fuck, did not realize how much she had missed it and was definitely into giving her son a good fuck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She bantered. "Stick that dick in me! Deep, deep, deep!

Yes! fuck your mother's pussy! Yeahhhhhhhh! FUCK MAMA'S PUSSY!"

Bobby pushed his mother's knees back to her chest giving his cock driving penetration as he pushed into her deep.

His girlfriend, Helen, had never fucked him such enthusiasm and probably never would. He pondered if any woman could ever give him the satisfaction he was feeling now.

"Fuck mother's tight little pussy!" Agnes continued her banter. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Promised me you'll always fuck me!"

Agnes went frantic when her son's cock slipped out of her.

Her anxiety disappeared when he pushed it back into her.

"I promise." Bobby assured her. "I'll fuck you anytime you want."

"And I'll fuck anytime you want!" She assured him. "You going to come in me?"

"Are you ready?" Bobby quarried.

"Oh yes!" Agnes answered gleefully. "I want it bad! Fill my belly with your cum. Mark my pussy! Make it your pussy! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Harder!"

As his mother continued her banter, begging for his cum, Bobby hammered at her pussy with determination. His cock had never been harder or more sensitive. Her pussy's tightness refused to relinquish its grip.

Agnes lifted her head high to watch her son's cock pumping into her. Her tits swirled and quaked as her body received lustful, incestuous thrusts.

"You want it? You want it?" Bobby cried. "YOU WANT IT!!"

"YES! YES!" Agnes cried back. "I WANT IT!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Agnes felt her son's cock jerk as he erupted into her. She felt his cock jerk repeatedly. She remembered the abundant amount of cum he had shot onto her back, remembered how she loved to rub her hands in it and now felt elation and have his cum now inside her belly.

She watched as Bobby gripped his cock pulled it from her and dribbled the last remnants of milky semen on to her mound and pussy. Her fingers smeared it around, catching a large drop before it fell from the tip of his cock, creating a web-like filament leading back to her mound as her finger added the drop to the rest.

Bobby slipped his cock back into his mother and dropped onto her to kiss her full on the mouth.

Agnes accepted and returned the passionate kiss, reaching to grip his buttocks and draw him into her deeper.

Mother and son continued to fuck slowly and lovingly until his cock plopped from her. Bobby's limp cock may have been the result of his thinking of how his mother would take care of his coming into her. Or, he may had detected his mother's "I've had enough" body language. The non-multi-orgasmic lady had had two orgasms after all.

Anyway, there's a lot to process after incestuous consummation. They will sorted it out and fuck again, no doubt.

They made their way to the master bath, her bathroom, which he had rarely seen, and showered together, lovingly scrubbing each other with a sponge.

They retired to the master bed, her bed.

You can only imagine what the conversation might be at breakfast.

12