Mom, My Sister, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
477 Followers

As mom talked, Trish continued a slow, gentle rocking motion with her hips, her cunt grabbing hard against my cock as she made her tiny back and forth motions.

"And after they'd been out," mom continued, "she and her boyfriend would show up at the apartment, and most of the time I'd yawn, and say I was ready for bed, and in the bedroom, I'd lie there in the dark as she and her date made love in the living room. And I'd listen to their giggles and their laughs and their moans and groans."

We were all looking intently at mom as she told her story. As Trish increased the speed of her little rocking motions, I put two fingers against her clitoris and made little circular motions around it. With each breath she took, a soft, mewing whimper came out of her mouth.

"And then I'd hear the front door close when her date left," mom continued, "and a minute later, Jennifer would come to the bedroom. I always pretended to be asleep, because I didn't want her to know I'd been listening. Sometimes, she'd already be naked, and if she wasn't she'd take off her clothes and hang them neatly on the chair."

"We had a little dressing table in the bedroom, and she'd turn the light on above it and sit there, staring into the mirror as she removed her makeup. And I'd watch her, in profile, as she used little cotton pads to rub the lipstick off her face and the mascara from her eyes. And with each motion of her arm, I'd watch her breasts swaying gently and I remember thinking how beautiful she was.

I glanced at Brenda. Her hand had moved between her legs, and I could see her fingers slowly moving in and out of her pussy.

"And for some reason," mom continued, "I'd always think about what she'd been doing fifteen minutes earlier. I'd think about the sounds I'd heard coming from the living room, and I'd think about his cock deep inside her and how he must have spurted his cum into her, and now, sitting at the dressing table removing her makeup, his cum was probably still deep in her pussy, maybe slowly dripping out.

"Then Jennifer would turn off the light and crawl into her bed, still naked. And in the darkness, I'd hear her breathing become heavier, and she'd make these little whimpering sounds and I knew what she was doing. And sometimes when the moon was bright, I could make out her figure as she played with herself, her hand hard against her pussy. And she would quietly moan one last time, and I'd see her body quivering as she held her other hand over her mouth to keep from crying out.

I glanced again at Brenda. Now, her fingers were moving in quick little circles around her clit. With her other hand, she'd reached inside her blouse, and I could see the shape of her hand under the fabric as it moved against her breast.

As Trish ground herself against me, I felt a burning feeling in my balls and I knew I was about to cum. I placed my hands under her ass and lifted her, her cunt holding its tight grip on my cock. I lowered her and her hips fell back against me, my cock driving deep inside her. Her breathing was now no more than short gasps for air as I continued to lift her body up and down against mine.

Meanwhile, mom went on with her story.

"I didn't understand why, but every time I heard her, every time I watched her on her bed, I felt a certain tingling in my pussy and I, too, had to reach down and satisfy myself with my fingers."

I felt a slight quiver go through Trish's body, then another quiver, this one stronger, until her entire body was shaking against mine. She turned her head, and I could see she was biting her lower lip to keep from crying out as the orgasm swept over her. As Trish's body pounded against mine, I watched Brenda as her fingers furiously moved against her pussy, until her head rolled back and a long, low, whimpering moan came out of her mouth. Suddenly, I felt the first burst of cum gushing out of my cock and as our bodies pounded against each other, I groaned uncontrollably as wave after wave of cum spurted deep into Trish's cunt. Gradually, her motions slowed, and as the last of my cum spewed out, I released my hold on her ass, allowing her body to fall limply against mine, my cock still deep inside her.

Still staring at us, mom went on with her story.

"One night," she continued, "I couldn't take it anymore. Jennifer turned off the light above the dressing table and went to her bed. A minute later, I heard a soft whimper and I called out her name in the darkness."

"Oh, my God!" she whispered back to me, "Are you awake?"

"I'm awake," I told her, "Jennifer?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Jennifer, can I come to your bed?"

"There was a long pause, and I remember I could feel a tremble go through my body as I waited for her answer."

Then, I heard her whisper softly.

"Yes," she said.

"I stood, and slipping my nightgown off, I went to her in the darkness, naked."

Brenda, Trish and I sat motionless, staring at mom, waiting for her to continue her story.

"Hey, guys," Trish suddenly interrupted, "how about we all go up to my room and we can listen to the rest of the story there?"

We all nodded our approval, and one by one, stood to leave.

*****

To Be Continued...

Van999
Van999
477 Followers