Mom Named Barbie Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom agrees to be 21st birthday date for her son.
5.2k words
4.21
135.9k
105

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 – A birthday date for her son

This gave Barbara an idea, in theory she would be his date and not his mom; what would make her feel good is to look like the proper 'date' for Jay rather than his mom.

When Jay told Barbra Saturday was also the big game he was surprised when she insisted he go to the game, as much as she regretted saying it they could go on a date some other time. Even though he objected saying he had little in common with his fellow students, she argued a homecoming game is an infrequent event and Jay needed to experience college life while he was there, it would be over all too soon.

She would have much rather be with her son on his birthday but she also recognized the importance of him attending social events with people his own age; she would not take no for an answer. He reluctantly agreed to go but he demanded she not try to talk him into going to the post-game party; he was looking forward to the first real date since his dad passed away. He would call her after the game picking her up at her apartment as soon as it was over.

Barbara kept track of the game's progress on TV; it was a nail biter, this year the opposing team was a bitter rival who had beaten Jay's school the past ten years. But this year would be different, the home team won the game pulling out a victory in the final seconds; spirits were high on campus and the after-parties should be of historical proportions.

Having watched the game Barbara knew the significance of the victory as well as the epic parties that occurred afterward. When Jay called after the game, Barbara demanded he go to the celebrations. Jay objected but when his mom threatened to call off their date he begrudgingly gave in agreeing to go to only one party. The agreement required Jay to stay at least an hour, and if he was not having a good time he could call and she would drive to the college and pick him up, the date taking place as promised.

Even though Barbara felt it was important for Jay to spend time with kids his own age, she also knew he was no longer a kid like the others; age was all he had in common with the other students. She was very proud of her son and a twenty-first birthday only happens once in a lifetime. Barbara was not only proud of Jay because he was her son, she was proud of Jay for how well he had handled the tremendous responsibilities thrust upon him over the past year; she wanted what was best for her son.

But thinking back to her experiences in college the parties often got out of hand, and even though Jay was mature beyond his years Barbara didn't know if he would leave once the alcohol became plentiful and the girls clothes became scarce; it was possible their date may not happen after all.

Earlier, as Barbara was watching the game, she had tried on different outfits for the potential date. While she had nice clothes for work she did not have anything that gave her the 'look' she was hoping for, and there was no time to go shopping for something new. Then she remembered she had kept the clothes from her dating days last year; she had put them in what originally was Jay's room in her apartment, she rushed to the other closet hopeful to find something appropriate there.

First she tried on a Lycra club dress; it fit skin tight even though she had lost weight, she might as well had on a neon sign saying she was a slut looking for sex. Next was a short pleated skirt, perhaps there was a time and place but a dinner date with her son was not the right time or place. One by one Barbara tried on everything in the closet, while many outfits looked nice, none would be suitable for the date with Jay, even if she was going as his date and not his mom.

She went back to her closet feeling she had to settle with simply looking 'nice'. Just as she was becoming discouraged she noticed a skirt-suit that had been pushed to the back, Sam had bought it for her just before they separated; the girls had scowled at her when she walked into the office wearing the outfit.

It was a dark blue suit with a pencil skirt that had a high slit both front and back; the skirt fell mid-thigh at best with a wide tight waist band; there was also a matching dark blue jacket. Hanging with the skirt and jacket was a white button front blouse that had been custom tailored to fit tight around her small waist and snug underneath her large breasts. Turning in the mirror Barbara was confident this would be perfect; the skirt was sexy yet classy. The top accentuated her big tits and the buttons enabled her to expose as much cleavage as she dared to bare. The jacket added additional discretion to the designer blouse.

Perhaps a mixture of her nice clothes along with her slut lingerie would give her what she was looking for. Rushing back to the other room Barbara searched through the lingerie she had worn while separated, white thigh highs and a pale blue sexy lace bra with matching thong panty would put the finishing touches on the outfit. Now for shoes; a pair of black five inch heel sandals with a thick strap around her ankle.

It had been around 4:00pm when she had talked with Jay and the parties would begin soon after the game, considering the time it would take Jay to get across campus to the parties and once there he was to stay at least an hour Barbara surmised she had approximately two hours to get ready. She took a long bath, carefully shaving her legs; then she used this special occasion as an excuse to also shave her pussy, something she had not done since Sam's passing. She had not had reason too; she had not been with a man or on a date since the tragic event. As Barbara carefully removed the long pubic hair from between her legs she was shocked at how wet her pussy was. Barbara was surprised she was actually turned on at the thought of being her handsome son's date.

With her vagina now smooth Barbara could not resist running her fingers through the sensitive folds of her cunt. It had been a long time since she had experienced any type of sexual pleasure, especially the feeling of a man filling her horny pussy. Among the many positive things about being married to Sam, they had enjoyed a very active sex life; they made love at least three or four times a week the entire time they were married and she had spent most of her time with the men she had dated on her back.

Continuing to caress her vulva Barbara closed her eyes imagining it was Sam's hand between her legs, remembering the loving way he had touched her so many times. Then, for reasons she could not explain, a vision of Jay touching her popped into her head; Barbara's eyes flew open and she tried to shake the image of her son's face from her mind.

Relaxing in the warm water Barbara let her hand wander back down her flat stomach, hoping to envision the touch of her late husband's hand again. How stupid she was to leave the man that loved her so much; her hand became Sam's hand, rubbing and stroking her most intimate areas. She could feel the desire quickly building inside her, Sam's fingers were on her clit, circling and pinching just the way she liked it. Closer and closer Barbara approached the much needed release, her eyes tightly closed and her mouth forming an "O" moaning as the pleasure intensified.

"Oh yes, right there; yes, right there. Mmm, OMG that feels so good; please don't stop."

The orgasm was close, just a few more strokes...

"Oh fuck yes, fuck! Right there, right there! Please don't stop Jay; right there! OMG Jay that feels so fucking good, make your mommy cum, make Barbie cum!"

Her cunt erupted, Barbara's body thrashed in the tub splashing water onto the floor, definitely one of the more powerful orgasms she had experienced in a long time. As the spasming subsided she sank back down in the water closing her eyes reliving the orgasm in her mind.

Then it hit her... Oh no! What had she said? She was thinking about Sam but when she climaxed whose name did she call out? No, she couldn't have; there is no way she screamed her son's name instead of her husband's. What was wrong with her, how could she have fantasized about her own son being the one that caused her to orgasm?

Barbara quickly stood, opening the drain and toweling off, she could not believe what she had done. No, she would not remember the fantasy the way it had happened; there is no way it could have happened that way. She dried and styled her hair, then applied her makeup, trying to chase the image of Jay's hand on her cunt out of her head; but despite her best effort to replace her son's face with Sam's the image of Jay would reappear; unknowingly she smiled each time she saw her son's face appear in her mind.

5:30, time to get dressed, Jay could be calling anytime now. Barbara rolled the thigh highs up her legs carefully straightening the lace tops around her thighs. The pale blue thong was next then the matching lace bra. The blouse fit snug as ever across her breasts, but the skirt was not as tight as she had remembered; she had definitely lost weight in her hips and waist. The slits were higher than she expected stopping just below her crotch in front and almost to the crack of her ass in back; too late now, the slutty outfits from her single days were too risqué and her other work clothes were too conservative . Besides, no one could actually see anything; the slits were there only as a tease to draw attention from the opposite sex hoping for a glimpse of her treasures. Sliding her feet into the high-heel sandals Barbara fastened the straps around her ankles; last was the jacket and Barbara was ready for the date with her son.

Thankfully Jay's appearance in her thoughts was less frequent now; hopefully by the time he called, if he called, their occurrence would be over. Barbara looked in the mirror, it was the first time in months she was proud of how she looked; one last decision to make, how low should she leave the blouse unbuttoned, one, two, or maybe three? One button looked too prudish; two showed a glimpse of cleavage, three began to reveal the deep valley between her tits. She would leave it at two; no matter what she had said Jay she was still his mother.

Still looking in the mirror Barbara wondered why she had been so concerned about age, she was a very attractive woman; and with a few quick adjustments to the blouse and skirt suit she could easily be just as sexy as any girl at Jay's college. For comparison Barbara tried to guess what her measurements would be compared to the stereotypical perfect dimensions of 36C-24-36. Fortunately she was definitely still a D-cup even though she had lost weight, her tits completely filled the cups of her bra, but she was definitely smaller around the bust because she fastened the back of the bra in the first hooks. Her waist was thinner for sure, she could easily get four fingers in the waist of the skirt and she could pull the fabric out at her hips, not much but there was extra room where there once had been none. If she had to guess, Barbara would say she was now 37D-25-39; if the boys Jay went to school with thought she had the shape of the famous doll before, her body now resembled the toy's unnatural measurements even more.

Nothing to do now but wait, it was 5:45, Barbara hoped Jay was having a good time at the party; perhaps he met a girl and would not even call. But despite hoping her son was enjoying himself there was something deep inside that had her wishing her phone would ring. 6:00, no call; 6:15, nothing; at 6:30 Barbara felt stupid thinking her son would prefer spending the evening with his old mom rather than young, drunk and horny college girls. She reached down and unfastened the sandals, picking them up to put them away in the spare bedroom closet.

At 6:33 the ringtone from her cell phone broke the silence in her apartment, Jay's number was displayed on the screen, what should she do? Is he calling to say he is staying on campus or would she be putting the shoes back on leaving to pick her son up for his birthday date?

"Hello honey, are you having a good time?"

"Hi mom; I guess so."

Trying to hide her excitement "You can stay if you want; I promise I won't be upset." Barbara lied; when her cell phone rang, she was hoping it was Jay calling to tell her to come pick him up.

"No mom, I'm ready to go, it's a wild party but I just don't fit in; other than school I really have nothing in common with the these guys. Do you still want to go out?"

Hoping Jay did not sense her anticipation of their date "Only if you do honey; this is your night, it is up to you."

"I do if you do mom; but you don't have too, I can stay here. Thank you for offering to be my date for my birthday, but don't feel you're obligated to do something you don't really want to do."

She could tell by Jay's voice he was trying to be nice, but he truly was ready to leave. Barbara was reluctant to let Jay know just how eager she was to go on a date with her handsome son, in a voice as normal as possible she answered "No Jay, I promised to be your date for your birthday; I will be right there and we can talk about it in the car, ok?"

"Ok mom, see you in a little while, I will be waiting in my pick-up outside my dorm."

The drive to the college was about an hour. Did she look ok? Would Jay approve? Should she have gone more conservative' or should she have gone all out and threw caution to the wind and dressed scandalous like one of the college girls? Barbara was nervous like she was meeting someone for a first date; well, in reality it would be her first 'date' with her son, even though she had literally known him since birth. As she circled the parking area searching for Jay's truck butterflies churned in her stomach.

Seeing his mother's car enter the parking area Jay got out of his pick-up but he did not recognize the sexy woman driving the expensive German automobile. Jay familiar her car, it had been a gift from one of his mom's rich boyfriends, but he did not recognize the beautiful woman behind the wheel.

When Jay slid into the seat beside Barbara suddenly the image of his hand on her pussy in the tub burst into her head. 'What the hell?' Barbara had no idea what expression she had on her face when she looked at Jay.

Jay looked at Barbara, not in the way a son looks at his mom; he really 'looked' at her. "Wow, you look great; I didn't recognize you! I didn't even know if you would be ready when I called."

"I promised to be your date for tonight, so of course I would be ready if you called; anything for my birthday boy, I mean handsome date."

Staring at her legs Jay was trying to take in how his mom was dressed. He had seen his mom dressed nice many times, even sexy for his dad; but now she was showing off her delicious long legs for him, her son. Barbara could see the way Jay was staring at her, but she did not want to call attention to the fact she had caught him 'checking out' his mom; she pulled out of the parking lot driving away from the school.

"Anywhere in particular you want to go for your birthday?"

"I don't know, any place nice will be fine." He named off a few of the popular restaurants near his college, but Barbara could tell he did not really have a preference. "Mom, do you know of a place we could go?"

Barbara thought for a moment, then she remembered a place she and Sam used to go on special occasions; it was over an hour away from his school in the opposite direction of where they lived. The restaurant was an upscale establishment where there would be only adults and the way the tables were arranged patrons could dine in privacy. "I know a place; I think you will like it." Barbara intentionally omitted mentioning the restaurant had been a favorite of his dad's.

"Where is it, what's the name?"

"Don't worry, it's your birthday; just enjoy the ride."

It took about seventy-five minutes to get to the restaurant and Barbara kept noticing Jay stealing glances at how she was dressed. She knew the way she was sitting in the driver's seat caused the skirt to ride up her thighs; but what Barbara didn't know was the lace tops of the thigh highs were visible just beneath the hem of her skirt. Like a moth to a flame Jay's eyes kept coming back to his mom's long sexy legs.

Jay struggled to answer her questions about the party due to him being distracted, she tried to keep him talking hoping to make her son comfortable even though he obviously could not take his eyes off her. Barbara was flattered by the way Jay was looking at her. But trying to not embarrass Jay was not the only reason she wanted to keep him talking, every time Barbara looked toward Jay the image of him stroking her pussy raced through her mind, she was having just as much trouble looking away from her son as he was not staring at her.

When they arrived at the restaurant Barbara lead Jay inside stating her preference of tables to the hostess; once seated she told Jay that was the last decision she would make for them. She was his date for the rest of the night; she wanted him to treat her like he would any other girl.

Despite his mother trying to make him feel comfortable this was a first for him, he had been out to eat alone with his mom in the recent past; but this time Barbara was his date rather than his mother, but how was he supposed to think of her as anything else, even though they had been estranged for months he still saw her as his mom.

The waitress came for their drink order; she was a cute girl with a trim body and large breasts wearing a t-shirt with the collar cut out and a long deep slit in front. After she left Barbara thought perhaps she knew how to break the tension of Jay being on a date with his mom.

"So Jay, do you think the waitress is cute? Did you notice her shirt?"

"MOM!"

"Aw come on Jay, I am your date tonight, not your mom. Loosen up, you said you weren't comfortable talking with your classmates; play along and talk to me, we can talk about anything you want."

"Well, it sure isn't talking with my mom about what I think of the waitress's breasts! Besides, a date would not ask me what I thought of another girl's breasts!"

"Oh Jay, don't be such a tight-ass; it's me, the girl you said you trusted more than anyone. If it helps, for the rest of the night I am no longer your mom, my name is... ummm... how about Barbie; isn't that what the guys at college called me?"

"Mom, how do you know that?"

"It's a small town Jay, word gets around; and I am no longer 'mom', for the rest of the night I am Barbie, ok?"

"I don't know mom, I don't think I like this little game."

"How do you know Jay, you haven't even given it a chance. If you continue to be uncomfortable I will go back to being your mom and this will no longer be a date, it will just be a son having dinner with his mom for his birthday. But for now, I am your birthday date, and my name is Barbie, ok? Say it Jay, say it."

"Okay, Barbie, I said it. But it feels weird calling you that name."

.

Barbara ignored her son's last comment, offering her hand to Jay "Let's start over, Hi my name is Barbie. Thank you for asking me out this evening" hoping he would relax and enjoy the evening with his date.

Feeling he had no choice in the matter, Jay shook his mom's hand "Hi Barbie, I'm Jay, and thank you for accepting my invitation."

Before anything else could be said the same cute waitress arrived with their drinks. After already having consumed a few beers at the party Jay got a soda, but Barbie had ordered a cocktail.

"Come on Jay, you're twenty-one now, you can have a drink if you want one."

"No, I'm fine; I had a couple beers at the party; I don't drink much anyway, never have."

"You 'don't drink much anyway, never have?' It hasn't been legal for you to drink until today."

12