Mom Named Barbie Ch. 05

Story Info
Holiday dinner and mother consoles son.
5.5k words
4.5
60.1k
56

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 – Holiday dinner and mother consoles son

Breathing a sigh of relief, she felt Jay had bought the con that she was asleep. Barbara was thinking she should leave before she did any further damage to their fragile relationship, hoping her actions last night and today had not harmed any progress that had been made. She would have to be more careful in the future; damn-it, why was Jay handsome like his father and why couldn't she control her libido?

With nothing else to wear Barbara dressed in the skirt and blouse from the night before, she fastened every button on the blouse trying to assume the role of a conservative mother. Feeling she needed to get out as quickly as possible Barbara didn't bother to tuck the blouse in her skirt before putting on the jacket, she asked Jay for a bag to put her thigh highs in, where she also placed her bra not taking the time to put it on.

The thought of putting on the thong with the crotch still wet from the night before was so unappealing she also dropped it into the bag. She asked Jay if she could take Sam's shirt with her saying she would have it laundered and return it the next time she saw him, but when he told her she could keep it she could not express the gratitude she felt, Jay had no idea how much the small gift meant to her.

She hooked the straps of the heels in her fingers as she and Jay walked to her car; the ride back to the college campus was quiet with very few words being said between them. There were only a few people outside when Jay parked beside his pickup. Barbara gave Jay a hug thanking him for all he had done for her; he had no idea how much their time together had benefitted her.

Jay hug his mom back thanking her for the birthday date, describing it as 'interesting' but also saying he had a good time. For Barbara the hug was different than the ones she remembered in the past, Jay did not hug her like a mom, he pulled her close pressing her braless breasts tight against his hard chest as he kissed her on the forehead. For a moment Barbara felt they would be ok, she hoped it was not just wishful thinking. She wanted this to be a new beginning for her and Jay; only time would tell what their relationship would be like in the future.

It was Thanksgiving before Barbara would see Jay again; they had talked on the phone and she had invited him to her apartment numerous times for dinner but each time he declined saying he was busy. Perhaps her not being able to control her desires after their date had caused a rift between them after all.

After begging him not to say no again Jay agreed to come to Barbara's apartment for Thanksgiving dinner, not having spoken with him face to face since the birthday date this should give her a better idea of the status of their relationship. She prepared all of Jay's favorite foods even making his favorite cake from scratch rather than purchasing one from a big box superstore; Barbara hoped Jay would see her efforts and whatever issue there might be between them he would forgive her.

Now what to wear, she did not want to dress in anything revealing, she wanted to dress as a proper mom should, but she still wanted to look nice for her son. Jeans and a pretty sweater would create a casual atmosphere; however she would forgo sneakers in favor of cute ankle boots with a three inch heel. Casual but neat, Barbara thought she looked perfect for a holiday meal with her son.

Dinner was to be served at 5:00pm and Jay was on time as usual, he arrived with a bottle of wine in hand, his mom's favorite, she placed the bubbly in the center of the table between two lit candles. He gave his mother a hug much like the one standing by his pickup, Barbara felt she could easily become addicted to the new way her son hugged her; she lay her head on his shoulder as he pressed her sweater clad breasts against his chest; although this time, to her disappointment, she was wearing a bra, she wondered if Jay would have preferred she left off the uncomfortable undergarment.

He kissed her cheek and told her he missed her, Barbara turned to hide her face as tears instantly streamed down her cheeks; it was possibly the sweetest words she had heard in a long time, to be told she was missed. If there were any lingering issue between them after their date his actions were not showing it.

When his mother had answered the door Jay could not believe how attractive she looks no matter what she wears. The jeans fit snug around her womanly hips accentuating her full round ass; and what man does not find big tits in a sweater sexy! The sweater was tight due to the size of his mom's breasts and Barbara did not skimp on the quality of bras she wore, her tits held high on her chest. And heels rather than sneakers did not go unnoticed by Jay; she always paid attention to detail making sure she looked her best instead of just putting something on that is comfortable like too many women do.

Even though his mom's vagina was covered my her jeans, the image that sprang into his head was that of his mom's beautiful shaved plump pussy; after her nap on the couch he would never be able to Barbara as just his mother, she was also a very desirable sexual woman.

Jay wore a collared dark shirt, khakis and deck shoes, just like his dad so many times in the past; Barbara felt tears return to her eyes. He was just as handsome as his dad when Sam was young. If only she were younger and not Jay's mom, she would not let him get away and having learned her lesson, she would never leave him like she did his dad. In a moment of weakness Barbara could not resist glancing down to the crotch of Jay's slacks knowing inside was the wonderful cock she had briefly held in her hand, she quickly shook the inappropriate thought out of her head directing Jay to his seat across from hers.

Despite their somewhat inappropriate thoughts of each other when Jay arrived dinner went well with nothing improper being said; it was a normal conversation between a mother and son. But Barbara did catch Jay staring at her chest a little too long. As she stood at the sink rinsing the dishes after their meal Jay came up behind her rubbing her shoulders. A warm feeling swept through her body, she fought the urge to turn around and give him a kiss exposing the uncontrollable passion she had for her son. Jay's loving gestures were causing her to have thoughts she knew she should not be having.

Barbara had made a promise to herself to behave, no matter how much her libido responded to her handsome son she would keep it under control; but Jay was testing her willpower with his gentle touch. She moved from underneath his hands taking the bottle of wine and two glasses into the den. Jay followed his mom into the small room where they sat at each end of her couch, Jay assisting Barbara with removing the cork from the bottle.

Each of them sipping wine from the elegant crystal, they talked late into the night, Jay opened up telling his mom what had been happening in his life going back to the time she moved out. They laughed, they cried, they held each other close, when one of them needed a hug the other was there with open arms. For Barbara it was painful to hear Jay describe the pain he felt when she had left his dad.

She was riddled with guilt but she did not interrupt Jay nor did she try to defend herself; he needed to get it off his chest and she could not deny she deserved every hurtful word he said. But Barbara felt there was more, she knew they would have this discussion again; Jay still had emotions he was reluctant to share with her.

Barbara felt they had reached a true milestone in rebuilding their relationship; little by little they were growing closer again, but they would never be like they were before. With Sam gone and Jay now a responsible adult she could no longer look at him as her little boy; and Jay was discovering secrets about his mom, other than her warm personality, sexy body and beautiful appearance, it was the secret that had kept his parents a happy couple for so many years before the separation.

It was after midnight when Jay left, Barbara hugged him goodbye at her door, he pulled her body tight against his much the same way he did when he arrived pressing her tits hard against his chest, kissing her on the cheek.

Barbara did not want him to go, but she knew it was best he did, the hugs were causing feelings she should not be having about her son. She had been able to control herself so far, she continually reminded herself this was her son and not a reincarnation of her late husband; they'd had a the wonderful evening together and she did not want to spoil it right at the end by letting her sexual urges rule her actions.

...

Christmas was approaching as well as the first anniversary of Sam's death, Barbara was concerned for her son facing the day alone. She called Jay offering to be with him on the date of the tragic event, Barbara felt honored when Jay accepted saying he did not want to be alone remembering what happened to his dad. Jay's emotional health was the top priority and Barbara wanted to be there to help in any way she could.

Barbara had no trouble taking the day off work and Jay arranged for a friend to take notes for him in the classes he would miss; even though his only plans for the day were to place flowers on Sam's grave Jay felt it would be impossible to concentrate at school on the anniversary of his dad's death.

It was a cold blustery winter day as a light snow fell, with the threat of slick roads Jay would pick his mom up in his 4x4 pickup. Barbara watched from the window of her apartment and met her son in the parking area. She had dressed warm in jeans and sweater much like she had for Thanksgiving dinner; only instead of heels she wore a stylish pair of winter boots with a fuzzy top. As she climbed into his truck Jay was thinking, for him the sight of his beautiful mom would be the only bright part of this day.

At the florist Jay asked his mom to help him pick out an appropriate arrangement for his dad, something he had not had reason to do before. Barbara could see tears well up in her son's eyes and she suggested she drive, Jay had other things on his mind and considering his emotional state of being Jay behind the wheel was probably not the safest choice. Driving a manual shift full-size truck was nothing new to Barbara, she had grown up a country girl so his mom had no problem handling the 4x4 pickup in the slippery conditions.

She drove to the cemetery and stood back giving Jay some privacy with his dad as he placed the flowers on the large granite monument. Barbara wanted to join her son at her husband's grave but she feared pressing the issue could open old wounds of guilt and blame that she thought were just beginning to heal inside Jay. She would come back another day and finally give Sam the apology she never got to give him when he was alive; today was all about Jay and his dad.

The cold temperatures were beginning to penetrate her long trench coat when Jay finally turned heading back toward his mom, he fell into her arms sobbing uncontrollably; this is why she was there, to support her son during this difficult time. She held him tight, now it was her turn to stroke her son's hair hoping somehow she could ease his emotional pain the way he had her physical pain. When Jay was ready Barbara walked him back to his truck helping him into the passenger seat, she went around and climbed into the high 4x4. She had left the engine running and the heater had the interior very warm; Barbara took off her coat before she pulled onto the highway.

She looked over at her son, his emotional agony evident by his facial expression; Barbara took his hand pulling him toward her. She covered Jay with her coat as he moved to his mother's side laying his head on her chest. Barbara asked where he wanted to go and Jay answered "Just drive." Barbara drove with her arm around her son's shoulder, his head resting on her bosom; she thought 'another reason to be thankful for large breasts, they make great pillows'.

A couple hours had passed when Jay finally raised his head saying "Stop", not giving any explanation for his request. Barbara pulled over at the next opportunity.

"Mom, where are we?"

"I'm not sure; I think we are a little over a hundred miles from home, why?"

"I'm hungry."

Barbara saw the return of Jay's appetite as a sign he was feeling better, there had been a billboard a couple miles back indicating a well-known 24hr breakfast restaurant at the next exit. Jay ordered the largest meal on the menu while Barbara only got a salad; he devoured his meal like he had not eaten all day, which he probably hadn't. She was glad to see her son eating, low blood sugar would only add to his altered emotional condition.

They each had a cup of coffee before walking out to Jay's truck, the snow had intensified and the roads were now covered in a thick blanket of fresh wet snow. Jay insisted they drive home saying he could not miss another day of classes and telling his mom she had to work; but Barbara over-ruled him reminding Jay with the snow-covered roads his classes would most likely be cancelled due to the large number of students who commuted to the college, and the insurance office would probably be closed as well.

He contested saying they would have no trouble traveling in the slippery conditions with his 4x4 pickup, but Barbara informed Jay she was not questioning the capability his truck, she was more concerned with the other drivers who were not so well-equipped.

There was a motel beside the restaurant and a convenience store across the street where they could get a toothbrush, deodorant, etc.. Jay moved his truck from the restaurant to the motel as Barbara walked through the falling snow to the office to get a room. At the front desk she was faced with a decision to make after being informed that due to the weather the only room left had only a double-bed and no sofa. Barbara did not have a problem sleeping in the same bed as her son, she had done it many times when he was younger; but considering what Jay had gone through today how would he feel about sleeping with his mom?

Feeling they had no other choice Barbara took the room and met Jay outside to go to the store for toiletries and snacks. Upon seeing a rack of t-shirts Barbara was reminded she had nothing to sleep in and an oversize tee would be much more comfortable than the jeans and sweater. As her son grabbed drinks from the cooler she selected a shirt for both her and Jay. While collecting the remaining mandatory items for spending the night away from home Barbara selected a bottle of cheap wine for her and a six-pack of beer for Jay.

With their necessities in hand Barbara opened the door to their room, Jay stepped inside and just as she expected his first comment was "Mom, there is only one bed".

"Jay, it's the only room they had left, seems everyone is getting off the highway for the night."

"Let's go mom, we can't stay here with only one bed."

"It will be ok Jay, I promise. We are two grown adults; there is no reason why we can't sleep together in the same bed, people do it all the time. Besides, the roads are just going to get worse the later it gets."

"But mom..."

"No buts, I am pulling rank, we are staying here tonight and we will head back in the morning."

Jay knew his mom was right but he still had reservations about the sleeping arrangements. His mother's statement about the road conditions were confirmed when he clicked on the TV; the local news reported the highway was blocked by multiple wrecks. Had he foolishly attempted to drive home he and his mother would be spending the night on the highway rather than safe in a warm motel room.

Barbara opened the bottle of wine and handed Jay a beer as she joined her son sitting on the bed to watch TV. As she sipped wine from a small plastic motel cup watching a silly sitcom Jay found on TV, Barbara heard a sad noise beside her. She turned to find Jay crying again, the day had been very difficult for him; it had been just as hard for Barbara but she needed to put her son's feeling first, he was the one that had dealt with his father's death alone at such a young age.

"Honey, are you ok?" It was more of a rhetorical question, of course Jay was not ok; if he were he would not be crying. Barbara tried to put her arm around her son's shoulder but he pushed her away.

Jay turned to his mom and through teary eyes he yelled at his mom "Why mom, why? Why did you have to leave dad and go out screwing around? You broke his heart you know; you killed my dad, my best friend. We were looking forward to doing so many things together after I graduated from college... and you ruined it!"

"Jay I..."

"You what, you needed more dick? Was that it? You couldn't keep your pants on? Hell, why didn't you just talk with dad; he loved you so much he probably would have been ok with you getting some on the side as long as you didn't leave us. But no... You had to go screw every rich son of a bitch within a hundred miles and parade it in front of him. What did you expect, that he would be ok with everyone knowing his beautiful wife was a slut, a gold-digging whore?"

"Jay stop it, I am not a whore. I didn't mean..."

"Not a whore huh; then tell me what you call a woman who fucks for money? Huh, what is she if she is not a whore?"

"Jay, I never fucked for money. So I went out with a few men while your dad and I were separated; but I wasn't a whore."

"Mom, you only went out with rich men who would spend their money on you. You dressed like a slut. You went to the Bahamas and the Caribbean with them. Are you telling me you never slept with them?"

"What I did is none of your business; and for your information I never slept with anyone for money. And don't talk to me like that; I am still your mom!"

"Mom, that's a laugh; no self-respecting mom does what you did to her son and his dad. You aren't my mom, your Barbara; my mom would never hurt me or my dad the way you did. And as for you being a whore, where did you get the expensive German sports car, huh? There may not have been a direct exchange of money, but you definitely benefited financially by fucking those rich men. If you weren't after their money you would have dated regular guys; but no, you only went after men who spent their money on you in exchange for some of your slutty pussy. Go ahead; tell me I'm wrong... You can't because you know it's true. You were out whoring around while I watched dad die inside until he died for real. Damn-it mom, how could you; why wasn't dad good enough for you? You would never find a man that loved you the way dad did."

Barbara knew her son was right, she had never looked at it that way before; but in reality she was a whore. None of those men really cared for her; to them she was only 'arm candy' and they basically had a business deal rather than a relationship. She would go places with them, allow them to parade her around in skimpy outfits and tiny bikinis like a prized possession rather than a person, she would let them fuck her anytime they wanted and in return they wined and dined her, took her on trips to exotic places, gave her jewelry, clothes and other expensive gifts. Jay was right, she got the car by fucking a rich man; if that did not fit the definition of a whore then nothing did.

She knew she screwed up; she knew Sam's death was her fault. Sam was good to her, he truly loved her but she left him anyway. Barbara had already beaten herself up more than anyone ever could, even Jay. She had been a fool and it almost cost her everything in life that was important to her, all she had left was her son; and now she seriously questioned was she was going to lose him too.

12