Mom Named Barbie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I had a strange dream and I wasn't sure if I disturbed you."

Knowing that if she did not act concerned as she normally would Jay would suspect she was hiding something, so Barbara answered in a caring way.

"No honey, you didn't bother me; I slept better than I have in a long time. Do you want to talk about your dream; was it about your dad?"

"No, my dream wasn't about dad; it was about you... It was a very strange dream."

Barbara was torn how to respond, maybe Jay knew parts of the dream were not a dream at all, how much she wasn't sure; but she hoped he thought the explicit events were more dream rather than reality. By cleverly asking if the dream was about his dad she had hoped to avoid an in-depth conversation about any involvement in his dream; but it didn't work. When Jay said his dream was about her Barbara would avoid admitting she knew the role she played in his dream as long as possible; but she would also not lie to Jay, meaning it was possible she could be put in a position where she would be required to admit she knew his dream was not a dream at all.

"Are you ok Jay? The dream didn't upset you did it?"

By asking the second part of her question Barbara was attempting to find out how Jay felt about having such an erotic dream about his mother; a dream where he had fucked her ass cheeks and ejaculated. She hoped he was not upset about what he thought was a dream. When Jay described the dream as strange Barbara thought to herself, strange was only one of the many words she could use to describe what had taken place last night and this morning.

"No, the dream didn't upset me; but it felt real, very real."

"Real? In what way did your dream seem real? What did you dream about?"

Barbara knew she screwed up; she should not have encouraged Jay to talk about the details of his dream.

"I dreamt I had an erection and you had positioned your butt against me. I thought I felt you moving your hips using your butt cheeks to have sex with me; then I dreamed you held still and I began humping your butt. I kept moving until I ejaculated, but I know nothing like that could have actually happened, if it did you would have told me."

Jay looked at her and smiled, giving her a quick wink should have left little doubt he knew it wasn't a dream.

'OMG! Was he actually awake and he knew he was fucking her ass cheeks?' Barbara was floored at how explicitly Jay had described what happened in explicit detail. Did he know it was real or was there any way possible he could still think it was just a dream?

Where before she accepted he thought it was only a dream now it was just the opposite; maybe Jay was only acting like he was asleep when in reality he knew exactly what she did and what he was doing, he had been a willing participant, she had not taken advantage of his erection at all. Somewhat relieved she may not have seduced her son against his wishes after all she was still too embarrassed and ashamed of herself to confess to her role in the 'dream'.

"Wow; that really is strange, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm ok; I just feel a little weird."

"Weird how honey? What do you mean you feel weird, are you sick? Are you still thinking about yesterday? Or do you feel weird having a dream about me; did I do something to cause you to feel the way you do?"

She hoped he would not go back to the details of the dream and would talk about how he was feeling. Barbara knew what she did in Jay's dream; but now thinking there was a good possibility Jay was awake rather than asleep she was not sure how much he would admit was his responsibility in the 'dream', and she was not sure she wanted to know.

"No, you didn't do anything to make me feel weird, but for some reason I feel different about us this morning. I remember we were hugging face to face then I must have fallen asleep; I dreamed you put your leg over mine and then I called you Barbie. Then that is when I felt your butt pressing against me."

Now Barbara was nervous, was he just toying with her?

"Do you know why you called me Barbie?"

"I think it was because at first... Um... You seemed very... Um, happy and playful."

Jay winked at her again.

Why did he keep winking at her? Why wouldn't he just say what he was thinking; if he knows it wasn't a dream why doesn't he just say so? Had Jay turned the tables on her, she had thought she was the one who had taken advantage of his arousal but had it been just the opposite? Was he the one who had taken advantage of her being desperate and horny and was he trying to get her to admit she knew it had not been a dream?

"We were lying really close together. I dreamt I looked at you, and while I knew it was you it wasn't you either, you were Barbie. You were very happy and I called you Barbie, I think I said 'I love you', that part is not very clear. I had my arm around you and was snuggled against your back; then there was a pause before the really strange part happened."

Jay turned to Barbara giving her a mischievous smile.

She was growing anxious fearing she was being forced to admit she had let him have sex with her ass cheeks. But anxiety was not all she was experiencing, her large nipples were erect poking against the front of her sweater and her pussy was making the crotch of her jeans moist.

Jay was all but admitting he knew exactly what happened last night and this morning. By addressing the non-sexual parts of last night Barbara hope to avoid having to confess she willingly took his dick out of his boxers and by pushing her bare ass against him she forced his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Jay, of course you love me, or at least I hope you still love me; I know without a doubt I love you more than ever. And if you feel more comfortable calling me Barbie I am ok with that, it doesn't offend me as long as you are willing to keep me in your life. I will do whatever you need or want to make you happy."

Jay laughed knowing Barbara she was trying to avoid admitting she was the one that squeezed his dick with her ass then began fucking him, her embarrassment was obvious. He'd had his fun, both this morning and on the way home; he had made her squirm long enough wondering if he really thought he was dreaming or had he known precisely what he was doing when he fucked her ass cheeks. He would give her a break and stop playing with her emotions and fears.

"Thank you mom, I do need someone in my life since I can't relate to anyone my age; I need someone who is willing to help me with what I need without questioning why, someone who is willing to make my needs a priority."

"I can do that Jay; I would love to be there for you, that is if you will let me. I am willing to do what you need without asking why; after what I have done to you I have no problem putting your desires before mine. And seriously, if for whatever reason you feel you need to call me Barbie, I am ok with that."

"Thanks mom, that really means a lot to me; and I may take you up on the offer since I don't have anyone else."

"Jay, I don't know how to convince you more, I will to do anything you want; that is a pledge not just an offer."

"Honestly I am not sure why I called you Barbie, the only reason I can think of is the way I saw you in my dream you were fun and playful like when you were Barbie on our date. That is why I felt weird this morning, when I looked at you for some reason I felt I was looking at someone else other than my mom. So now calling you mom feels kinda strange; but I don't want to call you Barbara either, when I say Barbara it reminds of the person that hurt me so bad and Barbara is the reason dad is gone. If you don't mind I will call you mom for now even though that doesn't feel right either."

"Of course it is ok with me Jay, I am your mom and while we always need our mom you also need a friend. Jay, we are both adults now; we are peers not mother and son. And if me being fun and playful like Barbie makes you happy I will try to do it more if that is what you want; it is a little out of character for me but I am willing to learn, I will always do my best to please you."

"Well... I have to admit I like Barbie a lot; she's a lot of fun. I don't need serious in my life right now, I have enough of that dealing with dad's death and everything else I have to take care of; I need an out, someone to help me escape the stress of everyday life."

Hearing Jay say he likes Barbie made her feel good inside; Barbara could not help smiling just a little. Truth is she likes Barbie too; while she was separated from Sam the rich men treated her more like an object rather than a person with feelings and emotions. While part of her personality enjoyed being treated as if someone owned her Barbara did miss having someone who genuinely cared for her as a person, someone to miss her; someone that appreciated her being fun and playful the way Sam did. Perhaps Jay would ask Barbie to go on a second date after all!

Still smiling she looked at Jay "So, do you think you would like to see Barbie again? I'm sure she would enjoy a second date with a handsome young man like you."

They both laughed at her comment and the way she posed the question.

And Jay was laughing when he answered her question, "I don't know, maybe; looking back I really enjoyed my first date with Barbie, we will see".

12