Mom Named Barbie Ch. 13

Story Info
Mother and son go shopping for wild party.
4.3k words
4.5
41k
50

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Mother and son go shopping for wild party

"Thank you Barbie, I'm sure we will. So we will go; but there is one problem."

"Problem? What is the problem?"

"What if we see someone we know; someone that knows us?"

"Oh, I can see where that could be a problem. Maybe we shouldn't go Jay; we can stay here and watch the ball drop on TV."

"No, I want to go, I want you to go. We shouldn't have to always be afraid of going out in public together."

"But Jay, how can we go out without someone discovering our secret?"

"Well, I was thinking, you are pretty good at keeping secrets hidden; you kept your true attitude about sex a secret all these years. I was thinking if we put our heads together we could come up with something that would allow us to go out and have fun and not raise suspicions about our previous relationship."

"I don't know Jay, sounds risky to me."

"I have an idea of how we can pull it off."

"Jay, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we need to go shopping. Can you leave work early tomorrow?"

"Yes; the office closes early on New Year's Eve. You still didn't tell me your idea."

"I will pick you up at work, you will find out tomorrow."

Jay said good night, he would pick Barbie up at 1:00pm the next day.

Barbie was excited to go shopping with Jay; she was curious what he might pick out for her to wear, especially since he described the party attire for women as scandalous and provocative. The rich men preferred she only dress to compliment them; but Jay wanted her to dress risqué for herself as well as for him, she wondered what would be Jay's preferences?

She hardly slept looking forward to spending the afternoon with Jay, wondering how he planned on disguising her so she would not be recognized as his mom; then after shopping there was the party later that evening. She and Sam had been to a few New Year's Eve parties but the dress-code was formal, and even though some women combined formal with sexy their outfits were not necessarily provocative. Barbara had worn an evening gown with the most revealing attribute being a long slit in the side and the top low in front showing quite a bit of cleavage. Back then she would have considered that risqué for being in public; but the way Jay described this event she felt that would be too conservative for the club New Year's Eve party.

She wore a purple button blouse with a black skirt-suit to work along with four-inch purple pumps, she did wear a sexy black lace bra since she would be at work but she could get away with not wearing panties. She had not owned a pair of panty-hose since she and Sam separated, it was either thigh highs or stockings with a garter belt; today it was black tight-weave fishnet thigh highs. Just before the office closed she went to the ladies room and removed her bra, keeping the blouse buttoned at somewhat of an acceptable level for work until Jay picked her up. Barbie almost wished she had worn panties due to her pussy staying moist the entire morning at work; she was aroused by thoughts of the party and shopping with Jay.

Jay was there promptly at 1:00pm, Barbie's coworkers were at the window hoping to get a glimpse of the reason Barbie had been so excited this morning. They were disappointed to see the man she met outside was just her son; they would be shocked if they knew Jay was the one responsible for her new passion for life.

In Jay's truck were two bags, one for Jay and one for Barbie; he had taken the liberty to go by her apartment and get her a pair of jeans and sweater as well as her travel bag where she kept toiletries and cosmetics ready to go out of town. He explained he had researched businesses in the city where the club was located that provided the best opportunity to find what he had in mind for Barbie to wear; they would not be coming back home before the party.

Initially she felt he had not brought enough clothes for her, but they were going shopping for the party outfit; what she was wearing would be fine for this afternoon. All she might need the jeans and sweater for was to wear home tomorrow. She was proud that not only could Jay look after himself, he had also made sure she had everything she needed.

Their destination was two hours away, and once Barbie felt they were safely out of town she slid over next to Jay. She unfastened two buttons on her blouse opening the front exposing all of her deep cleavage as well as half of her breasts; she would leave her top this way the remainder of the afternoon.

The first stop was a store in a mall that carried fashionable women's clothing; her short skirt and unbuttoned blouse drew quite a bit of attention from the men in the mall. Jay bought her two nice 'little black dresses' and matching black sandals, one with five inch heels and the other six inch heels with an inch platform in front.. The dresses were sexy and short, a little too racy for the general public but appropriate to wear to a dinner party or on a date. Barbie would have to be very careful how she sat or her pussy would be exposed and when bending over she felt sure anyone behind her could see her ass.

Next was a women's specialty shop, the clothing was more revealing but not exactly what Jay was looking for; however, Barbie did buy three outfits for work to fill the void between her fairly conservative office attire and the clothing in her 'whore' closet. Although the three outfits complimented her body very well, none could be considered risqué.

Jay's final prospective clothing store was an establishment similar to the one where Barbie had purchased the Santa's helper costume; a combination of clothing and adult novelty shop. Their assortment seemed to be exactly what Jay was looking for; there was an entire section of club wear to choose from. Most everything was some type of tight mini-dress very similar to the slutty outfits Barbie had at her apartment, but Jay wanted to buy her something new, something she had not worn before, something he picked out.

The first dress Jay had Barbie try on was a sexy halter with the entire front open above her naval, the two strips of fabric from the halter covering a three-inch wide area over her breasts. He loved how the top showed her cleavage and tits but the skirt section was too long coming more than halfway down her thighs.

Next was a tight strapless tube dress, very sexy but it did not show enough cleavage for Jay; then another halter dress but again too long. Barbie must have tried on every dress in the club wear section before Jay made a decision on which ones to purchase. She was not sure if he was having trouble making up his mind or he just enjoyed seeing her model the different revealing outfits. He acted like he was enjoying the show and Barbie was having a ball; she would add an extra twist of her ass or shake of tits for Jay's amusement.

He bought four dresses for Barbie, two for the party tonight, one to wear on date nights, and the other to wear to work. Barbie also bought an attractive semi-sexy dress for work. Jay would have bought more but Barbie stopped him at four, insisting they could order the others online for much less. He was like a kid in a candy store; and Barbie was the candy!

The two dresses for the party were mini-dresses, a one-shoulder black mini-dress with cut-outs on the side highlighted with gold buckles; the other was a blue backless mini-dress with a scoop neck open almost to her naval. Both of them came just below her crotch and barely covered her ass; since she would not be wearing panties if she bent over anyone behind her would see her pussy for sure.

The dress he bought Barbie for work was a one-piece halter and skirt. The skirt was gray and just above mid-thigh in length, slightly racy but still not inappropriate for work; however, the white top had a deep V in front that would push the limits of decency at the office. Not that Barbie's male customers would mind; it might even bring in more clients, which would definitely be a good thing. She could wear a jacket when in the common areas of the office preventing anyone from knowing she did not have a bra on under the salacious top.

The fourth dress was an olive colored shirt dress that buttoned up the front, and due to her height only covered about a third of her thighs; on shorter women it would be mid-thigh or longer. There was an attached belt to pull the dress in accentuating her small waist in contrast to her huge tits and wide hips. It would be perfect for Barbie to wear on dates with Jay or even shopping on her own; the button front provided the option of showing as much thigh and cleavage as she dared, depending on how many buttons were left unfastened on either the top or the bottom, or both.

She was excited to learn Jay's preferences in sexy fashions, she recognized a trend in his tastes, Jay likes clothing that displays her long sexy legs and exposes her deep cleavage, a good detail to remember when she goes shopping alone.

The dress Barbie bought for work was a one-piece with a black skirt and a white top with black trim and an open back; the contrasting colors were sewn together at the waist. The open back and halter would be too risqué for work but like the outfit Jay had bought her for work she could wear a jacket and it would be perfectly acceptable. What had drawn her attention were two small oval openings cut on each side at the collar bone; not big enough to reveal anything inappropriate but just enough to attract attention and increase sales with her male clients.

Selecting shoes did not take near as long as choosing the dresses; Jay quickly picked out three pair. Five-inch cream-colored wedges with a one and half inch platform and a wide strap around her ankles; four and a half inch black strappy sling-back sandals with a one inch platform; and black five and a half inch island sandals with an inch and a half platform.

But the most important item to prevent Barbie from being recognized as his mom was a wig; she had worn the one so well at Christmas it would create the perfect deception should anyone they know be at the party. Jay picked up a wig with long curly black strands but Barbie was already trying on a bright pink one that had bangs cut to show her face, the rest of the fake pink hair was straight curling under at her neck.

The unnatural color looked surprisingly well on Barbie; but color was not as important as function, as preventing her from being identified is what mattered most. She looked cute in the pink wig as well as much younger than thirty-nine; even if someone she knew was there they would never recognize her with pink hair.

Barbie picked up a pair of black fishnet thigh highs to go with the black mini-dress and a pair of light blue thigh highs with the word 'slut' printed on them to go with the blue mini-dress. She started to put the blue ones back fearing Jay would be offended by what was written on the hosiery, but when she saw him laughing she kept them in her hand.

"Well, you said it will be a wild party; and my secret is out now, you know I love being a slut in bed; if this party is as wild as you say why not advertise what your date really is."

They both laughed at her comment as they made their way to the register. As they waited for the clerk to come from the back of the store Barbie picked up a remote control vibrating egg from the counter.

"This looks interesting, I have heard about them but I have never tried one, I think it could be fun. What do you think Jay, should I get it?"

"I don't know I have no idea what to do with it; I have never seen one before."

"I think we should try it, I am getting it."

She put it with the dress she was buying along with extra batteries. As the clerk rang up their purchases Barbie felt proud about the outfits Jay had picked out for her; his choices showed he wanted her to look nice and not have her dress simply to make him look better like the rich men she had dated. She was anxious to get to the hotel and choose which dress to wear.

Time was getting short and they still needed to check in at the hotel then eat before the party. At the hotel Barbie insisted she wear one of the dresses he bought her to go to dinner; with two of the dresses reserved for the party the choices were the shirt-dress or the one-piece skirt and deep V-neck top. She held them up for Jay to choose.

Jay preferred the deep V-neck knowing it would show off Barbie's wonderful cleavage better; but he wanted to test her and see how adventurous she was willing to be so he picked the shirt dress. Barbie quickly changed so they would not have to rush later preparing for the party. Jay was somewhat disappointed when there were no buttons unfastened on bottom, even though the first button was already about eight inches above the hem of the dress; on top she had only left two buttons unfastened showing just a hint of cleavage.

At least the high-heeled wedge shoes made her extremely long legs look super sexy. If she was not willing to be more daring than this perhaps suggesting they go to the party was not such a good idea after all.

Even though they were two hours from home she had been to many of the restaurants in the area either with Sam or the rich men when she was separated; Barbie insisted she choose where they would go for dinner. It was a restaurant and bar patronized by couples more than families with children; a detail Jay would not recognize until later.

As the hostess greeted them Barbie purposely requested a table in the middle of the large room; a trivial detail Jay had no reason to think was significant. She asked him if he would mind driving back to the hotel so she could have a drink; which was a hint for Jay not to have more than one beer. She ordered a cocktail and he got a draft.

When the waitress returned get their choices for dinner Barbie was ready for another drink. As they waited for her second drink and the food she excused herself to the ladies room; again, nothing unusual about that. Barbie's second drink was sitting on the table when she returned; at first Jay did not notice the additional button unfastened on the top of the shirt-dress, Barbie wondered if he approved; but when he saw more of her cleavage exposed his smile told her all she needed to know. Jay was thinking 'perhaps this will work out after all'. Since she was sitting he could not see the extra button unfastened at the bottom of the dress.

Their food soon came out from the kitchen and Barbie's glass was empty again; rather than begin eating with nothing to drink she made another trip to the restroom while waiting for her third cocktail. As she walked back to their table Jay was looking at her not knowing what to expect from Barbie, now he saw there were two buttons unfastened on bottom and four open on top; of the nine buttons only three remained attached. The front of the dress was open well past her cleavage and the bottom was being held closed by a button above her crotch.

Jay looked around to see if anyone noticed the amount of flesh Barbie was exposing, of course there were guys staring at her as she sat in her chair. He was thankful there were no families with children to be offended by her blatant exhibitionism; now he had a good idea why she had insisted she choose where they would have dinner.

"Barbie, you... um... you look hot! Not that I am complaining but don't you think you should fasten some of the buttons, we are in public and I don't want you to get arrested?"

"Jay, who's going to object, the guys at the bar? I don't think so; they are enjoying the show too much. And I am enjoying performing for them, this is exciting; you would not believe how wet my pussy is right now."

Jay was shocked at what she said sitting at the table; obviously the alcohol was loosening her tongue. Fortunately she had food to go along with her third drink. Jay could not pull his eyes away from Barbie's chest as he ate; she had a body that would make a stripper green with envy. The small movements of her body as she ate caused even more of her tits to come into view through the opening in the top of her dress.

What Jay did not know was her movements were exaggerated and intentional; she was teasing him as well as the other men in the restaurant. He could not see under the table where she had unfastened another button when she laid the napkin in her lap. Not only was she flashing her tits at Jay the bottom of the dress was practically open to her waist with only one button above the belt and only one below was all that was preventing the front of the dress from being completely open in front.

Sitting in the middle of the room had been intentional; it was part of Barbie's plan when she put the shirt-dress on at the hotel. Where the table was located she could tease whomever she wanted in any direction; and she was not only teasing Jay and the other guys with her tits, she was spreading her legs opening the bottom of the dress even more causing the men who were watching to hope they would get a glimpse of her wet horny cunt.

For Barbie it was an excellent prelude to get her in the mood for what she had been told could be a really wild party. The alcohol played a small part in her actions, giving her the courage to carry out the plan she had devised in their hotel room; but truth is she would have done the same thing had she not had anything to drink. The cocktail's purpose was actually to get a head start assisting in bringing out Barbie's playful slut side at the party.

Back at the hotel as she showered the cocktails had the desired effect; any anxiety that remained about the party had been calmed by the alcohol; Barbie was ready to show Jay she was willing to do whatever was expected of her. Sliding a razor over her soft skin she made sure her legs and pussy were silky smooth, she wanted to be at her best for Jay this evening.

With a towel wrapped around her she put on her makeup as Jay showered. When she finished it was as if she had painted a picture using her face as the pallet creating a completely different person. The wide eye-liner coming to three points well past the corners of her eyes, her eye lids dark and the rouge heavy on her cheeks; the enhanced cosmetics would be necessary in the dim light which is normal for a party.

While Jay was finishing up in the shower she admired the room he had gotten for the night; it was large with one king bed in the middle. She was flattered that by there being only one bed Jay intended for them to sleep together; even if nothing sexual took place between them Barbie treasured his generosity allowing her to share his bed.

Barbie had planned on being dressed when Jay finished in the shower; but she chose to wait seeking his input on which dress to wear. The sexy mini-dresses were lying on the bed when he stepped out of the bathroom wearing his boxers. As she stood there in the towel Barbie realized Jay could get dressed in the room since he basically had shorts on, but she did not have that luxury; since she would not be wearing a bra or panties her getting dressed required being nude which meant she would have to go to the bathroom.

She asked Jay which dress he preferred and she was not surprised when he picked the blue one, it showed much more of her cleavage than the black one-shoulder mini-dress. Barbie picked up the blue mini-dress heading to the bathroom to get dressed, but then she turned around and walked back. She let the towel drop to the floor then pulled the blue dress over her head with Jay watching.

She was no longer his mom; she was his friend Barbie. He had seen her nude and they had even had sex; even though Jay had said they were just friends, basically starting over, they were both adults. Why should she feel she needed to hide her nakedness from him? She should have no reservations about being nude in front of Jay; and from the way he was looking at her it did not seem he had any objections.

12