Mom Named Barbie Ch. 22

Story Info
Mom agrees to be son's slave.
4.3k words
4.5
47.1k
33

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22 - Mom agrees to be son's slave

More interested in finding out the reason Barbie had summoned him to the men's room than what his wife was saying, Paul told Marcia he needed to go to the restroom, and he didn't even wait for a response as he left the table. Paul had no trouble finding Barbie, but there was another man already in the restroom staring at the five-inch acrylic stiletto heels under the door of the stall, thinking quickly Paul asked.

"Barbie, are you ok?"

With someone else in the room besides her and Paul, Barbie answered "Yes, all the stalls in the ladies room were occupied and I had to pee; you can come inside with me if you want."

Knowing the explanation the ladies room was full was a valid excuse and their exchange gave the man the impression the two of them knew each other intimately; he thought nothing unusual when Barbie opened the door allowing Paul to enter latching the door behind him. With a finger to her lips Barbie gestured to Paul not to say anything, with her dress still around her waist sitting on the toilet she reached for the zipper of his slacks.

After opening his fly Barbie reached inside and fished out a half erect cock, after just a few strokes from her lips Paul's tool was at full attention. It wasn't as nice as Sam's or Jay's but he had nothing to be ashamed of, he was average in both length and girth, at least at the tip his prick was average in circumference, what was unique about Paul's dick was it got bigger farther down the shaft, at the base the thickness was impressive.

Time was limited so Barbie quickly sucked the head between her lips taking over half his manhood into her mouth in one motion, soon Paul felt the head of his cock pop into Barbie's throat. She took more of his cock than any woman ever had and he felt a sensation he had never experienced until now, which was having the head of his dick massaged by the muscles in Barbie's throat. She possessed talents he thought only existed in stories online, Barbie need only move her head back just a little to breathe, keeping most of his rod buried in her mouth during the entire blowjob.

It was not until she heard water running in the sink that Barbie was reminded they were not alone in the men's room; then she heard the door open and at least two more men came in. With her mouth full of Paul's meat Barbie froze eavesdropping on the conversation of the most recent visitors to the men's room; the banter stopped as well as the water running in the sink, the three men outside the stall were suspiciously silent.

She listened for the restroom door to open and the men to leave but the room remained quiet. Now Barbie had to decide, does she continue with three men most likely knowing what she was doing with Paul in the stall due to the placement of his feet in relation to hers or does she stop and leave Paul in the stall alone making up an excuse hoping the men will believe she was not sucking cock in the stall? No, no matter what she did the three men would still think she was giving Paul a blowjob.

So considering the guys outside had probably already formed an opinion on what the woman wearing the acrylic heels was doing Barbie chose to finish what she had started; that was not the only reason she continued, the thought of having an audience made the blowjob even more taboo and erotic. Paul ran his fingers through Barbie's hair placing his hand on the back of her head as she started bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock. Barbie placed her hand on his indicating she wanted him to control the pace and depth in which she sucked him.

Soon the room was filled with sounds of a hard pole sliding in and out of her wet lips combined with moans from both Barbie and Paul as his release neared. The three men were quietly talking among themselves describing what they fantasized was going on in the stall, but as the noises inside grew louder so did their conversation. The audience began encouraging Barbie to suck harder and faster causing her enthusiasm to grow causing her to moan louder around her mouthful of dick.

Paul started making low guttural noises indicating he was almost there, but Barbie quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth leaving him in physical pain aching for relief.

"I will only finish under one condition."

At this point Paul would do anything she asked as long as the horny slut finished the blowjob. "I will do anything, just name it; anything you want if you will let me cum in your mouth."

Barbie thought 'If any doubt remained among the guys listening only a few feet away, Paul's words revealed their suspicions were correct about what was happening in the stall'.

"Ok, after I finish you have to promise me you and Marcia will leave, no matter how much she objects. I know why she is here and my private life is none of her damn business. And one other thing, my cell number is on my business card, periodically you will call me letting me know what Marcia and the girls are saying about me; do we have a deal?"

"Yes, yes, of course; anything you want. We will leave as soon as I get back to the table; and I will call you and let you know what she says about you."

What Paul didn't know is she would have finished the blowjob anyway, the slut in her loved sucking dick, but she wanted Marcia out of the restaurant; she did not need to feel someone was watching while she was having dinner with her son. And now she also had a mole, Paul would let her know what Marcia and the girls were saying behind her back.

Barbie quickly satisfied Paul's need for release letting the muscles in her throat do the work squeezing and massaging the head as she buried the entire length of his cock in her mouth. From the sounds Paul was making it was obvious to the men outside he was emptying his balls in the sluts mouth; Barbie pulled back stroking Paul's dick catching the briny liquid on her tongue, purposely letting some of the thick white liquid splash on her face. She showed him the puddle of semen cradled on her tongue before swallowing; opening her mouth again to prove every drop was gone.

She stuffed his cock back in his pants pulling his zipper up "Now, don't forget our deal".

"I won't, we're leaving as soon as I get back to our table; and I will call you just as I promised."

To make sure Paul kept his word Barbie hinted to him there could be a repeat of the scene in the stall as well as the possibility of something more. "If you're a good boy a blowjob may not be the only thing you get depending on how valuable the information you collect for me is."

"Are you serious, really?"

Paul was staring at her pussy when he answered, so Barbie teased him further by sliding a finger in her wet cunt then wiping her sweet juices on his lips "Would I do this if I were joking?"

He practically ran out the door and as Barbie washed her hands with the three men watching, even in the restroom she could hear Marcia protesting not wanting to leave. Using one of her perfectly manicured long slender fingers Barbie sensually wiped cum from her face as the guys watched in the mirror, then she seductively licked the white goo from her finger causing the men to gasp at her flagrant display of sexuality.

Barbie smiled leaving the men standing in the restroom with their mouths hanging open when she said "The perfect dessert to a delicious meal."

When she exited the men's room Barbie saw Paul had kept his word, he and Marcia were gone. Back at her table she noticed Jay had been out to her car, a present was sitting beside him on the bench; he asked what happened with Marcia saying she was yelling at Paul as he dragged her out of the restaurant.

Barbie smiled mischievously, "Let's just say I was able to persuade Paul to take Marcia and leave."

Jay grinned "and just how did you convince him to do that?"

Still smiling she licked her lips and responded "Oh, I have my ways! Enough about them, this is our night, you said you have something to talk about; some choices for me to make, you are going to give me some options."

Jay set the beautifully wrapped box on the table in front of Barbie, instructing her she was not to open it until they were finished talking; then he looked behind him making sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Barbie, the changes I am proposing in our relationship is not anything new; it is more the two of us agreeing on the terms. It is a formal contract stating my responsibilities to you and listing your obligations to me."

As he was talking Jay pulled a piece of paper from the pocket inside his jacket presenting it to Barbie. It was indeed a contract, a document proclaiming Jay as her Master and she his slave; not necessarily like a slave of years gone by, but she would be agreeing that contractually she was his property.

The Master/slave relationship would apply more to their private life changing little in her public life; but all of her actions and decisions would be open to scrutiny by Jay, much like they had been for a while now. She would agree her personal pleasure would derive from making sure Jay was happy as well as satisfactorily fulfilling her obligations of the Master/slave agreement; again something she had already pledged to do.

While she would be totally committed to Jay, she would not lose her personal identity; not publically anyway, in their private life he would have complete control. Barbie would not be his slave to abuse, Jay loved her and she loved him, abuse was not what the agreement was about, the contract gave him control over her life much like he already had, the document just made it a binding agreement.

Then Jay pulled out two more pages of terms, most she would be required to agree to immediately, a few they would discuss. The pages described how she would also be his sexual slave, she would be required to make sure Jay was sexually satisfied at all times, any way and anywhere he desired.

There was a sentence in parenthesis stating 'any way' and 'anywhere' did not mean she would be permanently harmed physically or asked to do anything that could have lasting negative effects on her public and professional life. But other than the few items on the list they would discuss, all activities would be at Jay's discretion; he reminded Barbie he loved her and she must trust him.

There was a list of specific items and acts describing what was expected of her, not all but most pertained to sex in one way or another, some of the items she had never thought of doing before and a few she had never even heard of; surely Jay had not compiled the list on his own, at his young age how did he even know about all these different activities.

"Jay, where did you get this list? Will I actually be expected to do everything listed here?"

"I found the original list online; I edited the list adding a few things and deleting some others making the list uniquely ours. I did my research, I am knowledgeable about every item, if you have any questions all you have to do is ask, and everything listed is either something I want you to do or may want you to do in the future. I reserve the right to change the list anytime. There is a provision for you to make suggestions to change the list every six months, but I reserve the right to make the final decision if any changes are made to the list. As for my expectations of you, we will discuss the few items that are marked, all others are not open for debate; once we come to a consensus on the topics indicated you are agreeing to be a willing participant in whatever is on the list as described with no objection."

Basically Barbie would be required to satisfy Jay's every sexual whim and desire; she would be expected to fulfill any and all fantasies. She read the list again, then a third time; the initial fears were beginning to subside replaced by excitement and arousal. What little sexual exploration she and Sam had done paled in comparison to the items on Jay's list. She had not objected to doing anything Sam asked of her and now she realized why she was such a willing participant with Sam, she enjoyed having someone else choose the erotic activities she would be involved in. The slut inside her wanted and needed to be challenged by new sexual ideas and adventures and the items on the list would take her desires to be a slut to heights she had never imagined before.

The waiter stopped by asking if they needed anything, Jay requested a glass of water since he was driving but Barbie hastily asked for another drink, she also asked the waiter if she could borrow a pen. When he walked away she enthusiastically signed the contract passing it back to Jay.

"Barbie, before I sign my name I need to ask if you fully understand what I am asking of you; are you sure you agree with the things you may be asked to do."

"Yes Jay, I understand, this is what I need; I think this is the arrangement I have subconsciously been searching for my entire life. I was happiest when I relinquished control of my life to someone else. And to be truthful, you're not asking anything of me that I haven't already pledged to you. It's like you said, the contract just makes it a binding agreement. I willingly give myself to you, now sign the damn thing; I will eagerly do anything you ask."

Jay signed and dated the contract then gave Barbie permission to open her present. She quickly ripped off the paper lifting the top from the box, Barbie pulled out a necklace; but the chain was shorter than a traditional necklace, it would fit snug around her neck. There was also a metal ring with a unique type lock as well as what appeared to be three leather collars, one red, one white and one black. At the bottom of the box was a note.

These five collars signify you belong to me, you are my property; you will ALWAYS have at least one of these around your neck. Since you are reading this it means you have signed the contract, you have agreed I am Master and you are slave. You will live with me and I will take care of you; you will be expected to continue with your professional life contributing financially to the household. Just as I will care for my slave you will take care of your Master. You have another surprise waiting for you at home.

Happy Birthday

Love,

Jay

Tears filled Barbie's eyes as she finished reading the note, she looked up at Jay.

"Jay, what are you saying? The note says I will 'live with' you; are you inviting me to move back home, I mean move into your house, your home with you?"

"Yes Barbie, that is exactly what I'm saying; I want you to move back home."

"But, but Jay, Sam left the house to you, it's your home, not mine. I pretty much gave up my rights to call it my home when I moved out."

"Barbie, I think we can agree the woman that left dad and I no longer exists, you are a different person now. You are my girlfriend, you are my slave and you should live with your Master where he can take care of you and you take care of him. You're not saying you don't want to move in with me are you?"

"No, not at all, while I have fantasized about the two of us living together again, but I did not think it would actually happen. I guess I am just in shock that my dream is coming true."

Barbie nearly jumped across the table giving Jay a hug as well as a passionate kiss; almost knocking her drink out of the waiter's hand as he approached their table.

"Well, it looks like someone is happy."

Not able to contain her excitement Barbie blurted out "Tomorrow is my birthday, and who would have thought my fortieth birthday would be the best one yet". While it was obvious Barbie was older than Jay she only appeared to be no more than thirty, again thanks to good genes, taking care of herself and the daily workouts, but she had revealed she was almost twenty years older than the young man she was having dinner with.

The waiter, who was close to Jay's age, looked at her differently now, not only was she an older woman, she was a very sexy much older woman. Then he saw the contract with Master/slave written across the top as well as the various collars spread out by the box on her side of the table, he wondered what Jay had that he didn't that would cause the sexy cougar to enter into such an agreement with a man so young.

"I guess someone is getting laid tonight" talking about Jay, but he was not really surprised when Barbie answered.

"I sure hope so; he can have whatever he wants, any way he wants it."

Looking down at the contract and the collars then looking back up to Barbie the waiter replied "I bet he does" with a smile and a wink.

In her past life, Barbara would have been embarrassed for a stranger to know the details of her private life, but Barbie felt no shame at all, she was actually proud the waiter knew of the commitment she was making to Jay.

While Barbie was on his side of the table Jay placed the black leather strap around her neck, the color matched her dress perfectly but it was very obvious this was no ordinary necklace, it was definitely a collar. The three colored collars would be to match various outfits, the chain necklace for more formal affairs; but the shiny metal ring would be the collar she wore most often, it could only be removed with a special tool attached to Jay's keychain.

There was one final item Jay wanted to give Barbie before they left the restaurant; he pulled an anklet out of his jacket pocket fastening it around her right ankle. Nothing unusual about a chain around her ankle, lots of women wore one; but what made this one unique were the four letters hanging from the chain, an 'S', an 'L', a 'U' and a 'T'.

"This is for tomorrow night, since you want to go to the party you might as well wear the label of what you represent, it is the side of your personality you kept hidden for so many years. You no longer have to keep this part of your personality a secret, it is a characteristic both of us are very proud of and plays a significant role in both of our lives. You can feel free to be yourself now; the slut in you can come out and play, but only with my permission of course, not because I am ashamed, but because you belong to me now."

"Thank you Jay, I love it, I will wear it proudly just as I will wear the collar. I am honored I belong to you, I have realized this is where I am supposed to be, this is my true self, this is and has always been my role in life. Is there anything else?"

"There is one more thing, but it is waiting for you at home. Do you remember a while back you mentioned it would not take you long to gather your things to move, tomorrow before the party we will get the necessities from your apartment and Sunday afternoon we will get what is left."

Tears filled her eyes again "Oh Jay, you have given me a life again, I don't know why I dreaded turning forty so much, this has already been the best birthday ever and it is not even my birthday yet, tomorrow is my actual birthday. You are wonderful, I promise you will not regret it, I pledge my loyalty to you, and I will be the best slave a Master could want."

On the way to Jay's house Barbie asked for hints of what the last surprise was but he refused to tell her anything, he only said he hoped she liked it. He made her close her eyes as he led her through the house to what once had been the large bedroom she shared with Sam.

"You can open your eyes now."

Barbie was staring at the most beautiful king-size bed she had ever seen, it was a four-post bed with rails at the top connecting the four corners; there were lovely white lace curtains hanging from the rails pulled back at each corner. The lace curtains could be drawn creating the illusion of privacy around a seductive cloud created by the fluffy white comforter.

12