Mom Named Barbie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the project I have been busy with in the workshop downstairs, it's your birthday gift from me; I hope you like it."

By this time Barbie could barely see through her tears "Oh Jay, I love it. I can't believe you went to all this trouble for me. Jay, I don't deserve this."

"Barbie, you have made a tremendous transformation in your life. You agreed to leave your old life behind and successfully reinvented yourself as an entirely different person. You have done everything I have asked of you. You have proven yourself to me; you have more than earned the gift. I made this bed especially for you; this is your room again."

"My room, what about you, why didn't say 'our room'? Does that mean you won't be sleeping in here with me?"

"Not right now, not every night anyway. You need to remember this is a huge change for me, I need time to adjust. I have had the same room in this house my entire life. I have always slept down the hall; give me some time, ok."

"Ok Jay, I understand, I really do, take all the time you need. I am here for you. My purpose in life is to make you happy and I promise to always do my best to fulfill that purpose. You have already made me the happiest woman alive by inviting me to move into your home."

Jay guided Barbie closer to the bed showing her the subtle differences that made the bedframe unique. Built into the design were secret hidden attachment points for restraints.

"Jay, what are these for?"

"I told you I had done my homework, I have discovered the Master/slave relationship often includes BDSM play. I have to admit I have never done anything like this before but the more I read the more intrigued I became with the idea."

"Jay, I need to tell you something, your dad and mom experimented with bondage. Forgive me if this is too much information, but it is pertinent to the BDSM subject you brought up. At first they were just playing around, one night Sam held your mom down while they were making love; this triggered something in your mom. Soon they were no longer making love; they were having lustful animalistic sex. Both of them discovered your mom enjoyed being dominated during sex. I am the same way, I am naturally submissive, but having a man dominate me during sex really turns me on.

There's more, one thing led to another and your mom and dad progressed to your mom being tied up leaving her completely helpless, your dad was free to do anything he wanted with or to her. He never hurt her or did anything she didn't enjoy, which of course would have been almost impossible since she enjoyed most anything involving sex. That is about all they did, nothing extreme, they just played around with the idea of BDSM but after that your mom always fantasized of doing more.

Jay, I belong to you, I am yours to do with as you please, and I must admit the thought of delving even deeper into the world of BDSM intrigues me too. I don't know much about it but I want to learn, I trust you implicitly." She turned to Jay softly kissing him on the lips "Please Master, please make love to your slave."

Jay sensually pulled the halter over her head sliding the dress to the floor, Barbie returned the favor undressing him then they crawled onto the large soft bed. It was the first time their sex did not involve 'fucking', the meshing of their bodies into one was a slow and gentle expression of their feelings for each other.

With her pussy full of her Master's sperm Barbie snuggled her face against Jay's chest and soon they drifted off to sleep. Barbie's first night in her new bed was better than any dream, she was where she belonged, giving herself completely to her Master safe in his arms. Tonight they would sleep together peacefully, tomorrow they would busy themselves collecting her personal items from the apartment, and then celebrating her birthday at the party.

12