Mom Named Barbie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really, I guess you're not interested in a blowjob from your short chubby wife anymore then huh!"

Everyone laughed at Ronnie as he tried to back-peddle on his previous comment "I didn't mean it that way, Jennifer, you will always be the best."

They all laughed again when Jennifer jokingly told Ronnie "It's too late now big boy, it will be a cold day in hell before you ever get another blowjob from me."

Karen giggled as she put her hand on Ronnie's leg "Don't worry Ronnie, anytime you want your dick sucked you come to me baby; I'll take care of you."

And that ended the conversation outside, everyone needed to go to their room and get ready for the party. Before getting in the shower Barbie told Jay all about giving Ronnie a blowjob in the backseat and how he insisted he return the favor. She anxiously asked Jay if what she did was ok, she hadn't exactly told him what she intended to do. Jay eased her concerns when he told Barbie he had a good idea what she had in mind when she said she wanted to reward Ronnie for being a gentleman. If he hadn't he would have never agreed to her and Jennifer changing cars on the way back. He also told her how he felt Jim and Karen as well as Jennifer are impressed with how open she is sexually; she was fitting into their little group very well.

Barbie got in the shower first, making sure the right places were silky smooth and smelling fresh. There was a drink for Barbie sitting on the dresser when it was Jay's turn in the shower. She pulled on the sheer dress and rolled the red thigh highs up her legs before putting on her long trench coat hiding the outfit underneath, and then she started on her makeup. It was a good thing she put the dress on first as Jay came out of the bathroom just as she sat down in front of the mirror.

Even though she made subtle differences each time with her cosmetics the results were the same, her eyes were dark and seductive, able to sexually hypnotizing any man who looked her way. When Jay went back to the bathroom to brush his teeth Barbie quickly added makeup to her neck and chest further enhancing the valley between her breasts.

When Jay came out she was slipping her feet into the red high-heel pumps, he asked was she not going to show him her outfit before they went down to the party. Barbie politely pleaded with him to wait until they were in the ballroom; she wanted it to be a surprise. Jay could tell having him wait meant a lot to Barbie so he agreed he would see what she had chosen for the party when she revealed it to everyone else, and wearing the trench coat was not a problem since revealing outfits were required to be covered when walking through the lobby. The sheer dress certainly fell under the definition of 'revealing outfit'.

Jay wore a pair of nice dark slacks, a dress shirt along with dress shoes. Barbie noticed he had chosen to wear something besides jeans, boots and a nice shirt; evidently she was not the only one that hoped to be noticed by the opposite sex that night. Just before they went down to the party Jay exchanged the metal ring for the red leather collar on Barbie's neck, then he fastened the 'SLUT' anklet around her lower leg.

Stepping toward Barbie, Jay gave her a hug "You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen".

Barbie blushed hearing his kind words, she hoped they were true, she had seen some of the girls he went to college with and she felt there was no way, especially at her age she could compete with their hard young bodies.

Jay had always known his mom was attractive, but it wasn't until she transformed into Barbie that he realized just how beautiful she truly was. Now he knew why all the dads were drawn to her at his youth sporting events as he was growing up, it must have been hard on his dad having such a sexy wife and every man in town wanting to take her to bed.

There were other couples in the elevator as they rode down to the first floor, like Barbie the women were wearing some type of cover-up. In the ballroom Jim and Karen had been watching for them to enter, they waved Jay and Barbie over to their table beside the dance floor. Ronnie and Jennifer were also there as well as another couple who introduced themselves as Kandi and Tom.

There was nothing significant about what the other men were wearing, neat and clean appropriate for the party, but the women at the table were in various stages of undress. Karen had on a short red club dress with a cowl neck that did little to cover her huge tits, crotch less red pantyhose and black pumps with five inch heels. Jennifer had on a red micro-mini pleated skirt that had no chance of covering her bubble butt and a tight white blouse that gave the impression her boobs would pop the buttons at any time. She had on cute white lace-top socks with a pair of black Mary-Janes on her small feet.

Kandi was a slim blonde and wore glasses; she had an attractive girl-next-door kind of cuteness. She was wearing a red vinyl she-devil costume complete with a long tail. Her B-cup tits looked appropriate for her small frame; the small mounds were barely visible through the deep V opening in the front of her outfit. She had a cute little ass tucked inside the tight skirt at the bottom of the costume. On her legs were red fishnet stockings and red strappy heels. Both Kandi and Tom looked to be in their early thirties.

When Barbie removed her coat it was as if everything became quiet and she was undressing in slow motion as the coat slid off her arms. Not only were the three guys at their table staring at her, every man within sight of their table stopped what they were doing to see the sexy mature woman practically wearing nothing at all. In the shadows it looked like a normal red dress but in bright light it became completely transparent making it obvious to anyone nearby Barbie was not wearing a bra and her pussy was clean shaven.

Almost immediately men came by introducing themselves to Barbie, none were rude; they were just taking an opportunity to get a closer look at the beautiful woman in the sheer red dress. Karen laughed at how the guys were falling over themselves to examine Barbie's voluptuous body.

"Barbie, it looks like you are a big hit with the guys again this month."

"It's not like I am trying to impress anyone besides Jay, I just want to fit in and look nice for him."

"Well, it might not be your intentions, but you have every man in here wanting a piece of you."

12