Mom Named Barbie Ch. 24

Story Info
The Valentine's party gets underway.
4.3k words
4.5
25.9k
21

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 - The Valentine's party gets underway

When Barbie removed her coat it was as if everything became quiet and she was undressing in slow motion as the coat slid off her arms. Not only were the three guys at their table staring at her, every man within sight of their table stopped what they were doing to see the sexy mature woman practically wearing nothing at all. In the shadows it looked like a normal red dress but in bright light it became completely transparent making it obvious to anyone nearby Barbie was not wearing a bra and her pussy was clean shaven.

Almost immediately men came by introducing themselves to Barbie, none were rude; they were just taking an opportunity to get a closer look at the beautiful woman in the sheer red dress. Karen laughed at how the guys were falling over themselves to examine Barbie's voluptuous body.

"Barbie, it looks like you are a big hit with the guys again this month."

"It's not like I am trying to impress anyone besides Jay, I just want to fit in and look nice for him."

"Well, it might not be your intentions, but you have every man in here wanting a piece of you."

Karen's words were a compliment to Barbie, not spiteful and full of jealousy like many women would have been. It had been obvious at the first party Karen was very confident in herself, confident enough to accept there were women with a better body than hers, but it wasn't like Karen did not have her share of men wanting to take her to bed too.

The buzz from dinner was starting to wear off for the girls, so wanting to keep them boozed-up and horny Jim got the first round of drinks for the table. Ronnie got the second round and before their glasses were empty again Karen, Jennifer and Barbie were well on their way to feeling no pain with Kandi catching up fast. The guys had been pacing themselves with beer knowing the way alcohol affects men is much different than how it affects women.

Jennifer suggested to Barbie it was a shame her wonderful long legs were hidden by the thigh highs, she did not deny the hosiery was very sexy, but it was just her legs would look much longer and even more alluring if they were bare leaving only flesh from the hem of the sheer dress down to the red pumps. With her inhibitions gone and for all practical purposes she was already naked, Barbie slipped off her shoes and rolled the thigh highs down pulling them off her feet. Jennifer was correct in her assumption; with the five inch heels Barbie's legs appeared to be unnaturally long drawing even more attention to her alluring round ass and wide hips.

Oh, there were better built women in the ballroom, like Sabrina for example, but Barbie was by far the sexiest woman at the party with a natural body as well as a pleasant personality, and her personality was quickly changing from pleasant to slutty and wanting to play. The transition was being assisted by Karen and Jennifer, who in their inebriated state were encouraging Barbie to be more daring as she danced with other men; her actions were drawing a lot of men to the table thus increasing their opportunity of having sex with guys whom they felt were out of reach until now.

After Tom delivered tequila shots to the four girls, any inhibitions they had left vanished, including those of his wife Kandi, it was as if they were in some sort of competition to see whose actions on the dance floor could be the most obscene. The girls only sat down to take a break; the rest of the time they were either dancing with other men, each other or one of husbands at their table.

So far Barbie had pulled Tom's cock out of his pants and stroked his erection while they danced, they discovered Jennifer was a 'squirter' as Jim fingered her pussy leaving a puddle of female cum on the dance floor and Ronnie talked Kandi into stripping off the she-devil costume while they were dancing, leaving her wearing only pink panties, black fishnets and red strappy heels. Karen danced with another woman with them kissing and fondling each other's body, both of them having an orgasm from the manipulation of the other's fingers on their pussy and clit.

It wasn't that the girls had ignored Jay, seeing women other than Barbie act so sexually open was overwhelming, he was not sure how far to go with the erotic play without being offensive. What Jay did not realize is the women were open to most anything he wanted to do with their bodies, not only did he have permission to challenge their boundaries they were encouraging all the guys test their limits of modesty.

Between dances Barbie was sitting beside Jay, she felt the slut inside her having more and more influence over her actions, she leaned over to Jay, whispering in his ear "Master, your slave is getting very horny, I don't know how much longer I can keep the slut under control, but it doesn't look like you're having a good time, why don't we just go back to our room."

"I'm ok Barbie; I am reluctant to do more than just dance and maybe an occasional kiss. I don't want to offend any of the women by being too forward; I don't want them to think I am a horny kid who can't control himself."

"Jay, you don't have anything to worry about that here, Jennifer, Karen and even Kandi have said they want to take you back to their room and fuck you. They appreciate you being respectful, they really do, but they want you to have some fun too, they will let you know if you go too far. If we are not going back to the room I need to know what I have permission to do, I have felt so many hard dicks my pussy is soaking wet, and I think half the guys here have had their fingers in my cunt tonight. But if you aren't having fun I would rather we go back to our room alone and have our own party there."

"Barbie thanks for your concern, but I am having fun, really I am. Keep the slut under control for a little while longer. I'll be right back."

When Jay returned he had a beer for each of the guys and drinks for the girls, but beverages was not all he had with him, unintentionally he had picked up Alan's wife on his way back to the table. Jay sat the drinks in front of Jim to be distributed around the table as he and Teri went to the dance floor.

Barbie watched as the sexually reserved prudish woman whom they had gone to dinner with seemed to have disappeared. Her pink dress was not inappropriately revealing, the wrap front created a deep V crossing well below the cleavage of her small breasts and the hem was cut at an angle, open to her waist on the left side and ending at a point on the other side by her right knee; the way it crossed the front of her body the expensive material barely covered her crotch.

Her makeup was exquisite as if done by a professional, it was obvious Teri had been a woman of means most of her life and she was accustom to having the best of everything. She wore white open toe six inch stilettoes as she expertly moved her body in unison with Jay's dancing to the music. Even though she was almost sixty Teri was a beautiful woman, classy yet very sexy.

The music ended but Teri kept Jay on the floor, the next song was slow with a seductive melody and very suggestive lyrics of a woman professing she wished she was his lover. Teri wrapped a leg around Jay's waist humping her pussy against the bulge in the front of his slacks as if the two of them were actually fucking while they danced. Barbie felt someone sit down beside her in Jay's chair, it was Alan. First he apologized for his conduct during dinner then he commented about his wife dancing with Jay.

"It looks like Teri has set her sights on your young boyfriend; she couldn't stop talking about how she would have him when we got back from dinner."

"Oh really, she hardly talked to us, I didn't think she even knew we were alive."

"Yep, she can be a stuck-up bitch, but she is always aware of what is going on around her, sometimes I think her better-than-thou attitude is just an act she feels she needs to put on in public, when we are by ourselves she is a normal country girl. Don't get me wrong, she has been spoiled all her life, but if she wasn't also down to earth there is no way she would have kept the family farm." The song ended and another began with Teri holding onto Jay. "Come on, let's dance and I will tell you more, I promise I will behave."

Barbie danced close to Alan as he revealed more about his relationship with Teri "We met in college and for some reason she fell in love with me, she is an attorney by profession, you probably did not make the connection of who she is because she practices law under her maiden name 'Teresa Marie Brown', that is why all my checks say 'Brown Farming' yet my last name is Williams. Sometimes I think she chose me because I was majoring in agriculture, her grandfather passed away just before we met and she needed someone to run his farm.

I'm not complaining, we get along ok and I work hard keeping the farm going, but she really doesn't need the money from the farm, she is a very successful lawyer like her dad. Socially she has her friends and I have mine, not that I have much of a life away from the farm anyway. Teri introduced me to the swinging lifestyle about ten years into our marriage, she met the owners of the club while working on a big case in the state capitol, and they are attorneys too. I know from the way she acted and was dressed during dinner you would never know it, but she has an insatiable appetite for sex, until we started coming to the parties between keeping her happy and running the farm I stayed exhausted all the time.

We rarely play together at the parties, this is her opportunity to play out her sexual fantasies and fulfill her sexual needs. She is ok with me having sex with other women as long as I allow her freedom to have as much sex as she wants during the party weekend, which truthfully is perfectly fine with me, it gives me a break from the pressures of trying to keep her happy by myself. When she is here Teri feels free to let the insatiable slut inside her come out and play, a side of her I was shocked to discover after we graduated from college. We had sex when we were in school but I had no idea just how strong her sexual desires were at the time."

The way Alan described Teri's sexual needs to Barbie he could have also been describing hers, while he had experienced how uninhibited she could be at the New Year's Eve party Barbie had never admitted to Alan she also had a slut side to her personality. It was one of the things that Sam liked best about her, and now her son had discovered her secret, telling her it was nothing to be ashamed of and actually encouraging her to enjoy the pleasures of her alter-ego.

The song ended and Teri finally let go of Jay, as she moved toward Alan for the next dance Barbie heard her tell Jay "I hope to see more of you later, much more."

Jay took Barbie's hand and they walked back to the table, as they passed behind Karen she turned around and spoke to Jay "Well stud, it looks like 'Terrific Teri' wants some young stuff tonight."

Jay responded "Terrific Teri?"

"Yes, that is the name most of us call her here, she may look like a frail little thing but most of the guys whom she has seduced into her bed use the same word to describe her sexual skills, 'terrific'. They say even though she is almost sixty she can fuck and suck like women half her age, guys who normally are only good for one orgasm then need downtime to recover say she can get them off two or three times back to back. Rumor is she once took a young man about your age back to her room and fucked him all night, making him cum eight times before finally giving him a break, they literally fucked all night forcing Alan sleep in someone else's room."

Barbie could not help but harass Jay after discovering more details about Teri's sexual cravings "Well Jay, it looks like your stamina may be put to the test tonight" but secretly she was jealous of how Teri was all over Jay and of her reputation for being 'terrific' in bed.

Jay's youth showed through the redness of his cheeks as he blushed from being teased about Teri, but what he said next showed maturity beyond his years and made Barbie beam with pride "Well, if that is what Teri is expecting tonight she is going to be disappointed, I have all I need in Barbie, I haven't met a woman yet that loves fucking as much as she does, and while Teri is attractive she doesn't have the body built for sex like Barbie does."

Throwing her arms around Jay's neck Barbie hugged him tight, whispering in his ear "I love you so much."

Teri came back to their table several times trying to entice Jay to go to her room, but true to his word he showed little interest in what she had to offer. While she was obviously disappointed they all knew Jay had not seen the last of Teri, she was not used to being rejected and his refusal only made her more determined to get the handsome young man in her bed.

The guys kept supplying the girls with drinks maintaining their level of sexual arousal brought on by alcohol and the erotic atmosphere, Karen gave Jay a blowjob in the ballroom finishing what she had started at the New Year's Eve party. Jennifer sucked Tom's dick and Kandi blew Jim. With Ronnie having received oral satisfaction from Barbie earlier in the evening they danced while watching the other three girls were hard at work on their knees.

The party began to wind down and people started to leave going to their rooms upstairs, by the scheduled time for the party to end almost everyone was gone except for maybe ten couples including Jay and Barbie and the three couples sitting with them. Barbie was both surprised and a little disappointed, other than some oral sex and heavy petting there was no sex at the party like there was New Year's Eve.

"Jim is that it, no sex like what took place New Year's?"

"That is all for down here, oral sex is about all that is permitted in the ballroom of the hotel, and even that is pushing the obscenity laws, fortunately the owners are attorneys or they wouldn't get away with that happening, but the party isn't over yet."

"What do you mean it's not over yet, it looks like everyone is leaving?"

"You haven't heard about the hospitality suite upstairs?"

"No, what goes on there?"

"I could tell you but its better if I show you, come on let's go upstairs. Did you bring anything to change into for after the party?"

"Change into what?"

"Either a nightie or lingerie."

"No, all I have is what I am wearing now."

"What you have on is fine, just wear that. The hospitality suite is on the fifth floor, what room are you in?"

Jay responded "Room 423."

"We are going to run up to our room and change; we will meet you outside your door in say, twenty minutes."

Everyone went to their respective rooms, Barbie asked Jay to mix her another drink even though her head was still buzzing from all the alcohol consumed in the ballroom, she felt she needed something to dilute her anxieties of not knowing what to expect in the hospitality suite. So far Barbie had kept the slut inside her in check thinking Jay was waiting for the same after-party activities that took place New Year's Eve to give the slut permission to play, but now with her libido in overdrive there appeared to be no opportunity to have her needs satisfied.

"Jay, I have no idea what to expect upstairs and I am still super horny; my juices are running down my legs, I don't know how much longer I can keep the slut under control. I feel like all someone has to do is touch my pussy and I will explode. I need my Master to tell me what his slave is allowed to do; I do not want to overstep boundaries but if I don't get some satisfaction soon you will need to take care of your horny slut's need to be fucked."

Perhaps Jay had developed a bit of a sadistic side after researching BDSM and the Master/slave dynamic, because he was enjoying hearing Barbie begging for sex but being forced to wait, he knew the intensity of her yearnings were growing with each passing minute. Barbie had teased him at the table about Teri, perhaps now it was his turn to tease her, although what he was doing to Barbie was much more severe than her playful comments to him about Teri. But seeing her aching to be fucked yet him not giving her permission to fulfill her needs excited Jay in ways he had never experienced before, he wanted play with his horny toy a little bit longer, curious how long Barbie could actual refrain from giving in to her sexual cravings.

"I don't know what to expect in the hospitality suite either, so considering neither of us were told about the hospitality suite prior to the party I think it best if you keep the slut contained for now, I will let you know if and when she has permission to come out and play."

Jay could see the disappointment in her face but nevertheless Barbie smiled when she answered "Yes Master".

There was a knock at their door and when Jay answered Jim and Karen were standing outside. Jim was only wearing a pair of satin boxers and Karen was wearing a long, very thin white night gown with a split on the side that ran all the way to her waist, the top was cut low and Karen's large breasts and dark areolas could be seen through the lace material of the bodice. Jim asked Jay and Barbie if they were ready to go upstairs.

After having to wear a cover-up to go to the ballroom Jay wondered if Barbie needed to put on her trench coat to go to the hospitality suite, but Jim said it would not be necessary unless Barbie would be more comfortable with something else on besides the sheer dress. He went on to explain, except for the lobby and first floor the elevators and other floors had restricted access limited to club members only, saying some women would have on even less than Barbie.

They followed Jim and Karen to the elevator riding it up to the fifth floor, there were people sitting on both sides of the hallway, Jim was not kidding when he described how some of the women would be dressed. They had little to nothing on and while some were just sitting talking others had their hand in the lap of the man sitting beside them stroking a hard cock, one woman had men sitting on each side of her and a dick in each hand. If a woman was not playing with a penis a man was sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jay turned to Jim "Is this normal, they can do this in the hallway without getting into trouble?"

"Yes and no, while there are no rules about what is allowed in the hall staff would rather nothing more than foreplay and oral sex take place out here, but that doesn't mean more doesn't happen, I'm just saying it is not encouraged or officially permitted."

"Then where do people go if they want to do more, something like what happened in the club after the New Year's Eve party was over?

"They either go to their room..." and as Jim finished the sentence he opened the door to the hospitality suite "or they come here."

Inside was a large room with a doorway to two smaller rooms at each end, loud noises of people having sex emanated from the openings to the other rooms, which Jay and Barbie would soon discover were bedrooms with two queen beds in each one. But the two bedrooms were not the only place where sex was taking place, most everyone in the main room of the suite was involved in some form of sexual activity, either a woman was giving a man a blowjob or a man was going down on a woman.

Then Jay witnessed something he had never seen live, a woman was kneeling between the legs of another woman licking her pussy, just like it is for many men it was one of the most erotic sights Jay had ever seen. The way he was staring at the two women made it obvious this was the first time Jay had seen two women together sexually.

12