Mom Named Barbie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take long for Kandi to respond to the rookie's effort, Barbie must have hit some special areas with the tip of her tongue because Kandi was moaning, and with a tight grasp of Barbie's hair she pulled Barbie's face hard against her crotch. Even though Kandi had quickly responded to Barbie's mouth on her pussy, it took a while for Barbie to get her to the point of climax. Her pussy did not explode the way Barbie's did but nonetheless she did have an orgasm on Barbie's tongue, giving her oral lover a taste of fresh pussy juice flowing from a spasming cunt.

Barbie had without a doubt just experienced the most memorable night of her life making her wonder why she had dreaded this day for so many years, at forty there were still so many new things to experience. Never had she felt so free, even though she had voluntarily given herself to Jay agreeing she belonged to him, she was his property, and it was her submission to Jay as his slave that had allowed her to be her true self.

Barbie knew there was a level of conduct that was expected in public and also in her private life; there were certain aspects to everyone's personality that could not be acted upon in society. But Jay had given her the permission she so desperately needed all her adult life, to be the person she longed to be when the situation allowed it without feeling guilt or shame.

Even though Barbie was sore when she and Jay got back to their room she asked him to make love to her for her birthday, it would be the perfect ending to a perfect day. There was no hard fast fucking, the sex was slow and intimate, two adults expressing their love and affection for one another through the exchange of physical pleasure. Barbie snuggled against Jay with cum from her Master, the man she loved, oozing from her pussy; she wanted this feeling to last forever.

...

The next day Jay and Barbie retrieved the remaining items from her apartment and Barbie permanently moved into Jay's home, the house she once shared with her husband and son. Now she was living with the man she loved more than life itself, her lover, the Master she would eagerly do anything for to make him happy, her son.

For the first few months she slept alone most nights in the beautiful bed Jay had made for her; the design was excellent as they further explored the world of BDSM, a lifestyle that complimented her slut persona very well, she eagerly accepted her submissive role in the BDSM activities adapting to it naturally. Eventually Jay stayed in her room more and more until he permanently moved into the large bedroom with Barbie, it was then that she felt they had truly become a couple, a Master and his devoted slave inseparable for life.

The girls at the office never found out the true relationship Barbara, or rather Barbie had with her son, they only assumed their closeness was due to them both losing Sam and they clung to each other for support. They never saw Barbie with another man yet each week it seemed there was a new rumor of who the mystery man could be. Of course the collars she wore every day now are a topic of conversation, Barbie actually told them the truth about the collars; she told the girls the collars signified her commitment to a relationship conveniently leaving out the details of what type of relationship the collars represented.

When asked what kind of relationship and with whom, Barbie told them that was none of their business scolding them for being so obsessed with her personal life. They knew ultimately their jobs were in Barbie's hands, they were there to assist the agents and with Barbie being the top producing agent in the company she could easily have them replaced. However, this did not stop their curiosity about her personal life, they just became more discreet with their investigations into her personal affairs, but Barbie's arrangement with Paul kept her one step ahead of their infatuation with what she did both in and outside the office.

Marcia still works at the agency but she no longer quizzes Barbie about her personal life, she never figured out how Barbie always knew the true reasons behind her efforts to trap Barbie forcing her to reveal the identity of the man that had so drastically changed her life for the better.

Continuing to be informed of Marcia's and the other girl's deceitful plans only cost Barbie giving Paul an occasional blowjob, an obligation she eagerly fulfilled since she loved sucking cock. Playing the clandestine slut giving Marcia's husband what she refused to do was very arousing, Barbie even let Paul bend her over her desk and fuck her after hours at the office when Marcia was out of town visiting her mother, thus assuring Paul's continued allegiance to Barbie. Jay knew about her arrangement with Paul and he also knew what a devious bitch Marcia could be, Barbie carried out her side of the agreement with Paul with Jay's blessing knowing it prevented anyone from learning the true nature of her relationship with her son.

Jay and Barbie regularly attended the erotic parties, providing Barbie with the opportunity to live out her slut side without any reservations. Jay became more involved in the activities and with him being such a handsome young man he was as popular with the women as Barbie was with the men. He finally relented giving Teri what she wanted, but she was the one to tap-out first, thanks to Barbie she was not able to match Jay's stamina or skills in bed, When word got out that he had conquered 'Terrific Teri' he had the pick of any woman he wanted at the parties.

The night Jay went to Teri's room Barbie did not have sex with anyone instead volunteering to wait for Jay in their room, which is what she did anytime a woman wanted to have sex with Jay alone. She had no desire to play sexually without Jay by her side, she belonged to Jay, and she would willingly forgo her pleasure to see her Master happy. In fact she encouraged Jay to play alone anytime he had the opportunity; she would never be able to repay the debt to him for giving Barbie her life back. As for her, she only engaged in sex in the hospitality room, both because she had truly become an exhibitionist and having others watch her being a slut made the act much more arousing and she had no desire to be intimate with another man one-on-one.

Jay graduated college and with his excellent grades had no problem landing a job as an engineer with a local large corporation. Barbie continued to work giving her salary to her Master, in return he took very good care of his slave, Jay provided Barbie with anything she needed and as for what she wanted, if her Master deemed it reasonable all she had to do was ask and he would do his best to fulfill her wishes. Barbie did not have to worry about clothes, it seemed every week Jay took her shopping for a different outfit, sexy and revealing of course complete with high heels. He even picked out what she wore to work but she often had to remind him the clothing must be appropriate for the office.

Keeping their relationship secret in public was a hindrance, the only time they were able to express their true feelings for each other was either at home or when they went somewhere they felt they would not be recognized, fortunately a luxury their incomes allowed them to do fairly often. Both Jay and Barbie were frequently asked out on dates by others, but just like in college the girls were only looking at Jay as a sugar-daddy. But the mother in Barbie did not want her son to miss meeting his soulmate so she encouraged Jay to go on dates, and if he found someone else she would understand, she would step back allowing him to move on with his life without her.

Jay received marriage proposals from gorgeous young women promising to fulfill his every sexual desire, but he was not naïve to their game, most of his friends were already divorced with the majority of their paycheck going to their ex in the form of alimony and child-support. Even if Jay found a woman he liked he knew the promise of a lifetime of sexual fulfillment and happiness would only last until the ring was placed on her finger, the vixen they professed to be would disappear before the ink was dry on the marriage license.

And why did Jay need anyone else, he was already in love with an attractive sexy woman committed to fulfilling any and all of his fantasies, it was the only woman he felt he could trust not to screw him over, as far as he was concerned he had found his soulmate in Barbie. Their age difference was not an issue, Barbie's beauty exceeded that of women half her age, and as for their relationship there was no other woman Jay could be happier with than Barbie. Even though his dad might not approve of their taboo mother-son relationship Jay felt that Sam would be pleased knowing his son is close with his mother again and they are taking good care of each other.

12