Mom Needs a Cure Ch. 01

Story Info
A disease hits the women of a town. Only men can cure it.
7k words
3.49
49.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Dad was not happy to bring the bottle to mom but it was either this or her pains were come back soon enough. In a week's time she would develop a fever and start losing weight. Dad could not see mom go through all this again.

This has become the norm for the last few months, or at least since the doctors at the National Institute of Female Health (NIFH) came out with the revelation. The virus that struck the female population in the country came out of nowhere 6 months ago. First, the symptoms were mild, some headaches, some feelings of thirst. Women of all ages started feeling them progressively.

In our street, we woke up one day, at the beginning of the crisis, to the screams of a neighbor, who found his wife dead in her bed. "She said she had a slight fever," the poor man trembled while saying. "We didn't think it was serious."

The deaths kept increasing week by week. Riots filled the towns. People were demanding the state for a solution, a cure, as their wives, mothers and daughters were falling ill and some of them were even dying.

The supreme colonel went on social media and national TV to assuage the masses.

"Our top medical scientists are working night and day on finding a cure for this virus. We are very close to a breakthrough," he said, while maintaining his scowl and looking sharply at the camera.

Two months ago, the colonel's promise was fulfilled and the scientists declared that a cure was found. The men of the nation weren't all happy about it though...

Mom was in bed waiting for dad to bring her the bottle. His eyes were dull, his face hid the anger. He did not want mom to see him in this state.

Dad was in his late forties, his body still tight and strong from his earlier days as a professional swimmer. His 3-day beard on his strong jawline accentuated his handsomeness.

Going in to the bedroom, he delivered the bottle to mom who opened it and gulped the viscous liquid until she emptied it. She took a handkerchief and wiped her full lips.

"I know this is difficult for you honey so thank you for doing it," mom said looking into dad's eyes.

Dad looked into mom's eyes. He was still in love with her even after 20 years of marriage. Mom was now 38 years old, an experienced nurse who didn't waste an opportunity to help others.

"I wish there was another cure," dad said in a non-emotional tone, "but for now we have to get by."

Mom removed the duvet and stood up. She went to dad and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much and I am not bothered by this cure," she told him, whispering in his ear, "you are my husband after all." Dad felt her ample breasts touching his chest. He still got aroused when touching mom. Her voluptuous body, big breasts, tight waist and big butt were what attracted him to her when he met her for the first time in the infirmary of the gym where he used to swim every day and where she used to be an intern training as a nurse. A thing led to another and they got married in less than 6 months when mom was 19. He was her first man and she was his dream woman.

Dad put his hand behind's mom back and lowered it to grab her soft tight butt.

"Do you have to go to work now?" dad whispered in her ear

Mom snickered. "I see your boy is awake," she said winking at dad and holding his dick in her hand, massaging it.

"We will have fun tonight, not now." She kissed him on his lips, feeling his mustache scrapping her white skin

"Shouldn't you wait a bit until the... medicine takes its effect?" asked dad alarmed

"I am fine honey. They need me in the hospital. Not all ladies have a man like you to get them the cure."

Dad smiled at her, feigning happiness. Mom was oblivious to what he was thinking...

Mom left to her work at the hospital and dad went to the porch and sat.

Our neighbor Mansour came by a couple minutes later and sat with dad, who was smoking and absent-minded.

Mansour and his wife had 5 sons, all above 18 years old. He was a lumberjack who used to work in the nearby woods. Recently, he has been staying home more often to take care of his wife after the virus broke out. His robust body was the opposite of his character - a kind neighborly man, always joking and laughing.

Mansour was broad-shouldered, hairy chested with a deep booming voice and large hands - a true mountain man. He was 2 years younger than dad and friends with him since first we moved to the area a couple years back.

Mansour put his hand on dad's shoulder. I watched him from behind the window talking to dad, calming him apparently. Why was dad angry? What was Mansour telling him? My interest was rising by the minute.

As I opened the door and went outside, I heard dad tell our neighbor "I had to lie to her. I didn't know what to do."

Dad had his head between his hands. Mansour told him, "You are not lying. You are just hiding information for her own sake," while squeezing dad's shoulder. I stopped in my tracks when hearing this. They looked at me and stopped their conversation.

"I have to go back to my wife," said Mansour. "We will catch up later," addressing dad.

He winked at me with his fatherly grin and went back to his house. The way he walked, you felt the ground was shaking under his feet...

The found cure was not accepted directly. Men were handpicked across the country to provide their sperm to women so they can fight off this virus. Every woman needed to consume the sperm of a man who had the antiviral agent in his cum on a weekly basis. Otherwise, she will start showing the sickness symptoms, which might lead to complications from delirium to death in extreme cases.

I never thought about the selection criteria for these men. Dad came one day telling us that the National Institute of Female Health sent him the confirmation that he has the cure in his body. He was too modest to explain more; to say that the cure was in the thick virility of the stud, in his baby-making liquid. Mom was overjoyed at the news. Men who had the cure were less than 3% of the population. Lots of women had to take synthetic alternatives, which affected their childbearing abilities. Others went to the black market to get the curing sperm and paid a fortune for it. Crime increased in the country as non-chosen husbands and fathers couldn't provide their sperm to their wives and daughters. Some men killed the women in their houses out of jealousy at the thought of them ingesting the cum of another man, or in order to relieve them from their suffering while conserving their honor.

As I walked to the temporary classes at the university the government enacted in this time of crisis, I kept thinking about what I heard. The small virus affected economies, societies and ways of life. Segregation had to be enacted. Buildings and institutions where women and girls were present had to be emptied for fear of the virus being airborne. At least that was the hypothesis at the beginning of the spread...

During university class, I was sitting at one of the desks in the big room. Lots of friends and neighbors between 18 and 22 years old from the town were gathered, waiting for the Biology professor to arrive and give us the lesson for the day. Mrs. Loutfi was a bombshell. Most of the men, were eager for this university class every week, just to ogle her curvaceous body, and I was one of them. She was the perfect MILF to young men.

Once Mrs. Loutfi finished her class, I waited till the others left and went to her.

"Mrs. Loutfi I have a question I wanted to ask you in private," I said to her while she finished erasing the board. Usually Mrs. Loutfi was stern. She was hit on a lot by men and we would have done the same has she not kept a professional attitude at school.

She turned and looked at me through her narrow rimmed glasses. Her flamboyant red hair and tight white blouse and grey skirt put many ideas in my head over time. I would imagine her on all fours, barking like a dog while I had my big dick in her tight clean ass. She was a porn actress personified. Talk around town is that her husband was not man enough to keep her. She divorced him and I was sure she was getting fucked plenty. A woman like her would have men on her back in an instant humping at her delicious pussy. But all these allegations were wishful thinking at best. Mrs. Loutfi never showed any sign of adultery, at least not in front of the students and professors at school.

"Sure, ask me," she answered, smiling sultrily.

"Do you have an idea what are the criteria that the National Institute of Female Health took to know whether a man has the antiviral drug in him or not?"

"Oh... you want to know this?" she continued in the same sultry voice.

Her sluttiness was affecting me. My jeans started to enlarge as my cock pushed them.

Mrs. Loutfi saw the effect she had on me. She grabbed my hand and took me to a room adjacent to the classroom. Looking around, she made sure that no one was in the vicinity. I did not grasp what was happening. Were I dreaming? Why was she leading me to a secluded room?

I did not believe my eyes as I saw the hot redhead MILF go down on her knees on the dirty floor, unzip my fly and take out my cock. This was so sudden, I was frozen in place.

I hissed through my teeth as she looked at my 7 inch cock admiringly. She brought it close to her lips and licked the fat mushroom head , tasting my precum. Looking me in the eye, she said in a horny way, "well it is all about the size, my dear."

And she voraciously engulfed my cock in her mouth, sucking like a whore, gagging on it.

"What is happening Mrs Loutfi?" I mumbled out breathless.

The teacher was acting in a frenzied way, devouring my thick cock as if hungry, as if famished...

"How long have you been without a cock in your mouth, Mrs. Loutfi?" I asked between gritted teeth. My lust took over me, and all feigned modesty had disappeared from my mind.

She just mumbled as my cock was lodged in her mouth. Tears dripping from her eyes.

I held her hair and started skull-fucking the bitch. She put her manicured hands on my muscled hairy thighs and tried pushing me away. I became even more violent. I pushed her to the wall while she sat on her ass, then I grabbed her face and jammed my cock to the balls in her mouth. Her head was now stuck between the wall behind her and my thighs around her head.

"Oh yes suck my cock you filthy bitch," I would say to her among other degrading curses.

"I knew you were a slut from the first time I saw you. Take it all in your mouth you dirty whore."

Fifteen minutes of face fucking and I felt my balls tightening, my leg muscles shaking as my piston erupted in the whore's mouth. She gulped and swallowed my thick load. I finished and, sweating profusely, I took her hand and made her stand up. She wanted to kiss me but I was disgusted by my cum on her lips. I raised my hand in front of me to make her understand that I did not want her close.

"You said it was all about the size. Do you mean men with big cocks had the drug in their system?"

Licking her lips hungrily, she said, "not only the cock's size matters, the balls have to be big enough as well. It was found that the more sperm contained in the ballsack and the thicker the cock, the higher the chance of the sperm containing the antiviral drug."

"Next time I want your pussy," I said zipping up my fly, and turned around.

"The lust is also a byproduct of this virus. A lot of us women are registering an increase in our libido. I always liked you but this virus made me weak to resist the urge..."

I didn't turn back to acknowledge her. It was a fetish of mine to control MILFs. It was good fortune for things to turn up like this: getting the info I want and fucking my professor's mouth. This was a good day indeed...

Mom came back at noon from the hospital to rest a bit before going back to her night shift.

On her way back, she thought to check on our neighbor, Lamia, Mansour's wife. They have become close friends as soon as their family moved next to us. This lead in turn to Mansour and dad becoming buddies as well.

Mansour's house was right at the edge of the nearby woods, which was convenient for him as a lumberjack. He used to go cut wood during the day and deliver it in his pickup van to the wood factory at the edge of the town. His sons and wife also got used to the house and its secluded location.

During the day, Lamia was alone at house, with her husband cutting wood and her 5 sons between school and their jobs at town center.

As mom approached the door, she heard some faint sounds coming from inside the living room. Labored breathing and moans, is someone hurt? Mom ran to the door to knock and passed next to an open window at the side of the living room.

Mom's mind took a couple seconds to register what she saw and made her stand still.

Lamia was on her knees, her face down on the ground, turned away from the window. Mom saw Lamia's tanned back undulating as Mansour rode her from behind.

Lamia was completely naked while Mansour was fully dressed with his pants around his ankles. Mom was fixated on Mansour's big hairy muscled ass pumping furiously at his wife's pussy in the doggy position. He was sweating and gritting his teeth while Lamia moaned softly in pleasure as her husband pounded her pussy. Mansour's stamina shocked mom. He was like a jackhammer destroying her friend's pussy. Judging by Lamia's moans, it seemed that Mansour's cock was deep in her belly. Two minutes later, Mansour slapped his wife on her ass and ordered her up. Like an obedient bitch, Lamia jumped and knelt in front of him, her nipples engorged from being horny. That was when mom witnessed the size of Mansour's babymaker. Mom's mouth gaped open as she saw Mansour furiously pumping at his fat cock. Hairy at the base, the meaty column was red as if angry, with big full balls swaying beneath it. A couple seconds later, Mansour bellowed like a tiger, the veins on his neck and forearms tightening as he shot volley after volley of thick white cum into his wife's open mouth. Lamia was in a frenzy, licking it up, sucking the head of the stud's cock and kissing his balls appreciatively.

Mansour's eyes caught mom's and he was shocked. Mom turned around and ran away, her mind racing as the last image she saw was Mansour's manly daddy cock dripping cum and his face red and apologetic.

Flushed, mom went directly to her room, passing dad with his newspaper in hand. He put it down, and looked from under his eyeglasses. "Are you ok, honey?" he asked

"Yes, no worries. Just a bit tired. I want to sleep a while before going back to the hospital," mom answered from her room.

Looking at me, dad shook his head, saying "she is overworking these days," and went back to reading his newspaper, oblivious to the fact that mom saw his neighbor's huge delicious cock, full baby-making balls and tight hairy ass while he fucked a woman and came on her face. Such scene will make any woman horny, even a faithful wife like my mom.

An hour later, mom went out in her uniform and apparent from her tired eyes was that she didn't catch any sleep... I wonder why...

Mom felt her whole body tingling, her heart fluttering, her face flushed. She couldn't wait to get back home. That evening, mom waited patiently for dad to go inside the bedroom.

She was waiting for him on the bed fully naked, seductively. Dad's cock went from 0 to 90 degrees in 2 seconds. Taking off his pants and shirt, he jumped on mom kissing her passionately on the lips while grabbing her big left boob in his hand.

Turning the pink nipple between his fingers, mom was on fire. She took his hardening cock in hand while looking dad in the eyes lustily.

Dad mischievously smiled at her while he took her boobs in his hands and licked them, smooched them and sucked them. Then he went between mom's silky legs opening them and diving deep licking mom's shaven pussy.

Mom stifled a scream as she felt the orgasm building in her cunt. Dad also felt the heat emanating from mom's pussy lips. Standing on his knees he pushed swiftly, lodging his cock inside mom. Mom bit her lip and grabbed dad's neck so he can lay on top of her

"I love you so much," mom said in a raspy breath as dad pumped at her and kissed her neck.

Dad would alternate between kissing mom's voluptuous lips and sucking on her big tight boobs while he still fucked her deeply.

Moans emanating from the mom's mouth pushed him over the edge as he filled mom's hot tight cunt with his cum. Mom licked her lips as she reached her orgasm with dad, sweat covering her body from head to pussy. Mom felt the heat in her pussy drop down as dad satisfied her.

What dad did not know was that mom had Mansour's cock, balls, ass and manly face in her mind the whole time he was fucking her. Mom was guilty but she couldn't shake the scene she saw earlier from her head.

The next day, Mansour's oldest son, Semaan, 22 years old was sitting next to me in the makeshift university classroom. I never keep sexual secrets from him in normal times so why would I hide Mrs. Loutfi's secret? Of course I didn't. Semaan was lusting over her in minutes, while I told him what happened. Being the good friend I am, I invited him to stay after class, so we can... help Mrs. Loutfi with her problem.

When I followed her to the women's bathroom and Semaan went behind me and locked the door from the inside, Mrs. Loutfi was shocked.

The shock though disappeared fast as she was on her knees, her firm boobs outside her bra, sucking on our firm big cocks.

"I didn't know our demure teacher was a slut for big cock," Semaan said sternly

"It is an effect of the virus bro. We are helping her. Aren't we Mrs. Loutfi? If your hubby is a weak wimp, you can rely on us to help you out with your daily dose," I replied.

Seeing her kneeling on the dirty bathroom floor to suck on our cocks, Semaan was boiling. He removed his shirt exposing his hairy beefy chest. He was hairy like his macho dad.

He went behind the slut, raising her skirt and tugging hard on her panties, shredding them, which made the teacher squeal.

He didn't waste any time riding her back and inserting his fat dong in her adulterous hot pussy.

"Keep sucking on my cock, Mrs. Loutfi," I said, caressing her red hair while watching my friend penetrating her with his fat hot dick.

A few minutes later, I went behind her as Semaan pumped her pussy and asked him to go under her.

"Here comes the double missile," I said. Semaan and I laughed as I double penetrated her, my cock scraping on my friend's schlong.

Mrs Loutfi seemed to have a seizure as she started blabbing incoherently.

"It is in my pussy, but I feel it in my ass. I feel it in my stomach," Mrs Loutfi hissed her eyes rolling in her head.

"You will feel it now in you throat, you dirty slut," shouted Semaan as he drove his cock balls deep inside her.

I couldn't hold on from his cock's friction on my cock. I held on to him and came as he came with me inside her. Mrs. Loutfi's insides marinated in our potent sperm as she screamed in ecstasy.

We wiped our cocks and put on our clothes and were about to head out as Mrs. Loutfi told me "don't think I am the only one with this case. All women will be like this sooner or later, even your moms."

Semaan got angry, ran and slapped her. "Don't talk about our moms you whore. They are decent, not like you, lusting over big cocks."

Mrs Loutfi screamed back, "wait and see!!"

The next day in the evening, Mansour came to talk to dad. Mansour had some issues with the wood delivery and he needed dad's help to talk with the municipality to ease things up, as dad worked there.

Mom brought the coffee to offer it to Mansour and dad as they sat there, but she didn't look at Mansour in the eyes. Dad noticed the weird vibes and asked mom if there is anything wrong. Mom said she felt tired and that she will get better in the morning. Mansour heartidly affirmed her words, telling dad that she must be working hard at the hospital. He was ashamed of what his neighbor's wife saw, but then again, he was doing nothing wrong. It was his house and with his wife. It was his right to ride his wife's horny pussy and empty his heavy balls inside her like any healthy macho red-blooded stud of a man would do. Mom watching them was her fault after all not his, but he wanted to make things right with her.

fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers
12