Mom Needs Satisfaction Ch. 02

Story Info
Son sets mom up to seduce his friend.
3.2k words
4.43
218.4k
59
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I have a great sex life together but the other night while watching a porn movie I noticed how dam aroused she became. It was about a guy who brought a friend home that needed a place to stay for the night. After her husband fell asleep she went downstairs and seduced his friend.

That night my mom fucked me a wild animal. She was so turned-on from watching the movie that I got and idea. Why not see if see would seduce one of my friends? So I put my plan into action. The next morning as we sat eating breakfast I asked.

"So did you enjoy the movie last night?"

"Yea it was quite arousing," she said.

"Did you ever screw around on dad?" I asked.

"NO, I stay true to him" she answered.

"Hell maybe you should have, after all your one hell of a woman" I said.

"Yea right" she said in a cocky voice.

"You are, hell my friend David thinks your a fox" I said setting the foundation.

"OH REALLY?" she replied

"Yea, every time he's over, all he talks about is how attractive you are" I told her.

She smiled and finished her coffee then headed for work. After she left I went down to the guest bedroom in the basement. My dad had finished building it just before he died. The one wall adjoined the laundry room and I thought to myself that this would be a perfect place to put a spy hole. From this angle I could see the whole bed. So I went to work.

I drilled out a 2-inch spy hole; I then concealed it with a picture. Looking through the spy hole you could see just about everything in the room.

Then I installed a hidden microphone near the head of the bed and hooked it to a receiver that I had put in the laundry room. With the headphones on you could hear a pin drop. This way if they whispered I could hear them. I was all set, now all I had to do was get the two of them together.

Over the next few days I dropped hints about seducing my friend to her. We watched another movie that had something to do with seducing a friend and again she got real horny watching it.

On Friday I called David asked if he was doing anything that night. Then I asked him if he'd like to come over and spend the night and watch some porno movies. That's all it took, he said he'd be over. Now David is a year older then me, he's 19 and works out lifting weights.

I called my mom at work and asked if it was okay if David spent the night. She paused for a minute then said okay. David arrived before my mom got home so the two of us watched a porno. Trying to make everything perfect I decided to make dinner so my mom could just relax.

I had dinner on the table when she got home. I poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her as she came through the door. She was exhausted so she went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I introduced David to her and told him to just sit and talk to my mom while I finished dinner.

I was hoping that leaving the two of them alone together would start the ball rolling. As I set the table I heard my mom and David start laughing. I went into the living room to see what was so funny.

"Oh David just told me a cute joke," my mom said.

"What's the difference between a mudder fucker and a mother fucker?" He asked.

"I don't know?" I replied

"A mudder fucker is someone that has never fucked his mother" he answered.

Of course I didn't find it funny but my for some reason my mom did and that's all that mattered. I pour her another glass of wine and went back out to the kitchen. At the dinner table I decided to start trying to get aroused.

"Have you been working out lately?" I asked David.

"Yea, I go to gym every other day" he answered.

"How much are you bench pressing?" I asked

"About 250 lbs." he replied.

"Show my mom your chest" I asked him

"You won't believe his biceps" I told her.

David got up and slowly pulled his shirt up and over his head revealing his chest to my mom. My mom gasped at the sight of his muscular chest. I could see the lust in her eye's as she watched him. My plan seemed to be working. Then as David made his biceps jiggle up and down and my mom giggled as she watched, then she glanced down at the bulge in his pants.

"Wow, your built for young man" she said

After dinner I told them to go in and relax and I would do the dishes. I wanted them to be alone for awhile hoping they would become attracted to one another. By now my mom had drank about 4 glasses of wine and was now having a rum & coke. David was still sitting there with his shirt off and each time I came into the room I saw my mom starring at him more and more.

"Why don't you go get into something more comfortable" I told my mom.

"That's a good idea" she said, "I need to take a shower anyhow".

I watched as she got up and staggered across the room. After she left I put in a porno and sat down and we started watching it. I glanced over and saw that David was sporting a hard-on. My plan was semi-working. David was horny, now I just had to make sure my mom was horny.

"I'll be back in a minute" I told David.

I got up and went down the hall to my mom's bedroom door. I stopped and put my ear up to it to see if I could hear her. Sure enough I heard her moaning, so I very quietly opened the door and peeked in. She was standing in front of the mirror naked with her hand between her legs.

This wasn't suppose to happen, I didn't want her to masturbate. I knew I had to stop her before she had an orgasm. I quietly stepped in and closed the door and walked up behind her. The smell of her freshly washed body was enticing and I felt my cock come to life.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her on the neck as my other hand reached down and slid between her legs. She let out a low moan and laid her head back on my shoulder as I toyed with her pussy. Her pussy and inner thighs were soaking wet from her love juices.

"I bet that feels good" I whispered in her ear.

"Ummmmm," she moaned

Then I touched her swollen clit and it sent a wave of electricity surging through her body. I then slid my finger down and slipped into her wet pussy hole and fingered her. She closed her eyes and started to wiggle her pussy back and forth trying to fuck my finger. She was breathing heavy and I could tell she was fully aroused and in need.

"Oh god baby, I need it so bad" she whimpered.

"How bad?" I asked

"Real bad, I'm so fuckin turned-on, I need your cock in me" she replied.

"Good, that's what I want to hear but I want you to get so dam horny you can't stand it" I told her.

"I am, pleassse fuck me" she begged.

"No, not now and I don't want you to have and orgasm yet so don't you dare masturbate" I replied.

"Now hurry up and put something nice on and come back out" I said as I with drew my finger from her pussy.

I leaned over and gave her a tender kiss and lick on her neck sending chills up and down her spine. Then I backed away and left the room leaving her standing there sexually frustrated.

I went back and joined David in the living room. I knew my mom was sexually aroused but I had to figure a way to get her and David together. I knew she had to be totally turned-on by him before she would do anything. "But how?"

"I don't know about you but I'm going to get comfortable" I said as I stood up and stripped down to my briefs.

"Won't your mom get mad or embarrassed when she comes back?" he asked.

"Nah, she's use to it, I lounge around at night like this all the time. You can to if you want, it won't bother her" I said.

David got up and stripped down to his boxer shorts. We were both sitting on the couch in our briefs watching the movie when she walked into the room. My eyes about popped out of my head when I saw what she was wearing. She had on her short white silk robe that barely covered her ass. I could see through the thin material that she didn't have a bra or panties on.

"Come sit between us" I said as I patted the couch.

"I don't know if I should, you guys are watching a porno and might get the wrong idea" she replied.

"Hell, you've watched them before" I said.

"Yea, but never with two young men" she laughed as she crossed the room and sat down between us.

"Anyone thirsty?" I asked.

"Sure" said David.

"I could go for a rum and coke" my mom replied.

I got up and went into the kitchen and got David and me a pop and made my mom a good stiff drink. As I re-entered the room I saw my mom looking down at David's boner. Seeing her looking at him made my cock jump in my briefs. This is what I was hoping for, I wanted my mom to seduce and fuck David.

The three of us sat there watching the movie and as we did I noticed my mom looking out the corner of her eye at David. She started to cross and uncross her legs as she watched the movie, and David.

Then I noticed her tongue lightly licking her upper lip. This has always been a sign that she was in the mood for sex. I knew now she was ready and it was time for me to leave them alone and let nature take its course. I sat there for a few more minutes and finished my pop.

"I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm going to bed" I said as I got up and yawned.

"You two can watch the rest of the movie if you want, but I'm going to bed. My mom will show you where you're sleeping David" I said as I headed down the hallway leaving them alone on the couch.

Once out of sight I turned and made my way down to the basement. I turned on the nightlight in the guestroom and removed the picture that was covering the spy hole I had made. Then I made my way back upstairs and went to my room.

I lay there and waited for about 15 minutes then I got up and quietly made my way back down the hall. I peeked around the corner into the living room to see what was going on, but they weren't there. I knew they must be down in the basement.

I quietly made my way down the basement stairs. The door to the guestroom was shut but I could hear them quietly talking, so I went into the laundry room and quietly closed the door. I put the headphones on and sat down on the stool. I put my eye up to the spy hole and started watching.

David was lying on the bed in his boxer shorts and my mom was sitting on the edge of the bed with her arm straddled over him. She looked so seductive sitting there. Her robe was slightly open at the top and her gorgeous legs were crossed with her thighs showing.

"You're a very attractive young man," she said in a low sexy voice as she let her eyes wondered up and down his body.

Then she placed her hand on his chest and started to lightly rub his biceps. I could see the desire on her face as she rubbed his chest. David just lay there enjoying the feel of my mom's hand touching him. She ran her hand down over his belly then back up over his chest. As she did, she saw his cock jump in his underwear. Seeing his cock jump made her love juices stream down out of her pussy. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh David, I want you" she whispered in a sexy voice as she bent over and started kissing his chest.

She started kissing and licking him with a full tongue then she sucked on his nipples as she reached down and placed her hand on his crotch. Slowly she rubbed his bulge, and then she slipped her hand into the fly of his boxers and fondled his cock.

My cock was throbbing hard by now so I took and slid my underwear down and started to stroke it while I watch the two of them. My mom licked down over his belly then pulled his underwear down revealing his hard cock. She took it in her hand and kissed the tip of it, then rubbed her face against it.

"God it's so nice and hard," she said as she closed her eyes and rubbed it across her wet lips.

She began to lick up and down the shaft and as she did David closed his eyes and moaned with delight. Then she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in and began sucking it. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down his cock.

Seeing this was the first time David had ever had his cock sucked it didn't take long till he exploded shooting his wad down my mothers throat.

"Ummmm" my mom moaned as she swallowed his cum.

After licking up every drop she crawled up and positioned herself over his face and lowered her pussy down. David could smell the sweet aroma of her love juices as they ran down her thighs.

"Lick me David, I want to feel your tongue in my pussy" she begged.

David started licking her and as he did she let out a sigh of relief. My mom was so excited that she was panting by now as David licked her swollen clit. Then he took and put his lips around her clit and gently sucked on it. This drove her wild and she started to slowly rock back and forth on his face.

The sight of my mom straddling David's face in her sexy little silk robe was a real turn-on. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started jacking it. It made me so horny watching her ride his face knowing he had his tongue in her wet pussy. I knew that if I kept on jacking my cock I would let go and I didn't want cum yet, so I stopped and just watched them.

"Ohhh yessss, that's it, give me a good licking" she moaned as her body filled with excitement.

David reached around and started rubbing his hands on the cheeks of her bare ass. Then he moved them up and opened her robe and began to play with her hard nipples. My mom arched her back and flung her head back and moaned as David buried his face deep in her pussy and played with her breasts.

"That's it baby, don't stop, make me squirt my cum in your mouth" she cried out.

Her body started to tremble and shake as David's tongue slid deep into her love hole. Then I heard my mom gasping and she began to moan as he brought her to a climax. Her whole body starting jerking as she let go cumming all over his face.

She sat there for a minute catching her breath. Then she slid her body back down till the head of his cock was poised at the entrance of her pussy. His cock got hard as he felt the heat and wetness of her pussy touching it.

"Oh David, I've got to fuck that cock of yours" she whispered in a seductive voice as she bent over and gave him a passionate kiss.

I watched as my mom pushed her pussy back against the head of his cock and it slipped into her love tunnel. Slowly she began to ride him as they continued to kiss. Her robe had ridden up and I could see David's cock sliding in and out of my mom's pussy as she rode him.

I heard my mom start to moan and she started to fuck him faster. David leaned up and sucked on her nipples as she fucked him. Her moans became louder and louder as she rode his cock. Then she felt his cock enlarging inside her pussy and she knew he was about to explode.

"Let me have it David, let me feel that cock of yours explode. Fill my pussy with your hot cum baby" she cried out.

David grabbed her hips and started to thrust his cock upward into her pussy like a wild man. I saw my mom's toes begin to curl and I could tell that she was about to have and orgasm.

"OOhhhhh Mrs. Olsen it feels so goooood, I'm going to cum in your pussy" David cried out.

"YESSS, cum in my pussy sweetie, that's what I want" my mom replied.

With that David let go sending his semen deep into her hungry pussy. She was gasping for air as she felt wave after wave of his cum flooding her pussy.

"That's it David squirt it all in me. OH my God you're making me cummm" she cried as her body quaked and she let go with a powerful orgasm.

She collapsed on top of him and they just lay there catching their breath. Then my mom got up and went back upstairs. I was still sitting there with a hard on. I hadn't gotten off yet so I slipped back up stairs and entered my mom's room.

She was sitting on the bed half dazed as I walked over and stood in front of her. I pulled down my underwear and took my hard cock and guided it to her mouth.

"Suck me bitch" I demanded, "I want to cum in your mouth"

Without a word she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. I was so turned-on from watching the two of them that I exploded right away filling her mouth with cum. I then turned and walked out leaving her there with cum running down her chin. I went back to my room and thought about the events of the night as I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a drained cock in my briefs.