Mom Needs Satisfaction Ch. 03

Story Info
Son and friend fill mothers holes in the morning.
1k words
4.32
236.5k
45
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I got up and went downstairs to where David was sleeping. He was just lying there when I came in.

"Morning, did you sleep good?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know" he answered hanging his head.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

He paused for a minute then said, "Can I tell you something without you getting mad?”

"Sure were friends" I replied.

"I don't know how to tell you and I'm scared you'll get mad" he said.

"Come on tell me,” I said.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" he asked.

"I won't" I promised.

"Last night I had sex with your mom" he said waiting for my reaction.

"Can you keep a secret?" I then asked. "I have sex with her too".

Then I asked David to tell me everything, pretending I didn't know. What he didn't know is that I'm the one who set them up and watched them. He proceeded to tell me everything that happened, not leaving out any details. I found myself becoming aroused as he told me and I noticed that he was also getting a hard-on.

"I don't know about you but I'm getting horny" I said giggling.

"Me too" he replied.

"Hey, lets go up and see if my mom's awake" I said.

The two of us headed upstairs to her bedroom. I quietly opened her door and we peeked in. My mom was lying there sleeping on the bed naked with her legs spread. I close the door and we went to my room. We sat there talking, then I got the urge to fuck.

"Would you like to fuck my mom again?" I asked.

"Yea" he said with a smile.

"Then why don't we both go in there and fuck her" I said.

"Okay" he replied.

"When we get in there you get on one side of the bed and I'll get on the other side, then will both crawl in at the same time and pin her arms down so she can't move, OK?" I explained to him.

"Then we'll both feel her pussy out and suck on her tit's" I said.

He shook his head ok, so we got up and headed for her room. Once inside we took our positions and then got in bed with her. We had her arms pinned down under us as we started to feel her breasts. She woke up and asked what we were doing?

"What doe's it look like? Were going to fuck you mom" I told her as I reached down and shoved my hand between her legs.

David and I began to feel her pussy out. He was fingering her love hole while I played with her wet clit. Then we both leaned over and started to suck on her hard nipples at the same time. She arched her head back and let out a moan as we sucked her breasts and played with her pussy.

"Ohhh Yessss, touch me boys, this is wonderful" she moaned as she spread her legs wider.

Her love juices were flowing down the crack of her ass. She just lay there enjoying the feel of our hands all over her body. Then I told her to turn towards David. As she did I rubbed her sweet little ass. Then I took and raised her legs in the air and told David to put his cock in my mom’s pussy. David slid over and put his boner into her wet hole and began fucking her.

"Ummm, that feels so good" she said as she kissed David.

I reached over and grabbed the KY jell off the nightstand and lubed my cock. Then I moved up close to her bare ass and raised her leg high in the air and put my cock in her tight little glory hole. I pushed till it slid all the way in.

" Don't it hurts, I’ve never had it in my ass" she yelled whimpering, but I kept pushing.

"I told you we were both going to fuck you mom, so lay still and enjoy it" I told her.

The three of us lay there till she became accustom to my cock in her ass. Then the pain turned to pleasure and she started to rock back and forth. As she rocked back my cock went in then when she rocked forward David’s cock went in her pussy. It was amazing the way mine went in and his came out then vise-versa. We could feel each other’s cocks sliding in and out as she rocked back and forth. It’s hard to explain you just have to imagine it.

"God I’ve never had two cocks in me before, it feels wonderful" she said with a moan.

It didn't take long till I felt my cock enlarging inside her ass and I knew I was close to letting go. That’s when I heard David moaning and I could tell he was the same way. Then my mom began to moan as she felt both our cocks enlarging inside her holes.

"OH YES, let me feel both of you cum in me at the same time" she cried out

So David and I began to thrust our cocks in and out of her pussy and ass. Then my mom reached back and grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her just as I let go squirting my load deep in her virgin ass. At the same time David let go sending his wad deep in her pussy. She arched her head back and her whole body got stiff as she felt her body being flooded with cum.

"You two are making me cum" she cried out as she let go with and orgasm. After wards the two of us lay there in her arms then we all took a shower together. Now my mom wants me to invite more of my friends over. I told her I would if she'd invite some of hers over. But that’s another story.