Mom on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Good morning," he said to her, when his cock was cleaned.

"This is marvelous," she cooed at him, "You and me in the kitchen naked in the morning."

There was a weekend, when Tom announced, fairly suddenly that he was going to go on a golfing weekend with his pals. Incidentally, J.J called to say that his afternoon classes were cancelled and he'd be home for lunch after all.

He arrived between 11:30 AM and noon. When he got inside the door, he called out to his Mom to see if she was there.

"I thought Dad was going to be here today," he called, putting his stuff in the hall way, in preparation to lugging it after lunch to his room.

"He called to tell me that he and his pals were going on a golf outing. It was a pick up kind of thing. "

"Ohhh," J.J said, walking toward the kitchen, and his voice sounding hopeful.

He stopped in his tracks, inside the kitchen door and just said:

"Oh, shit, Mom!"

Carol was fixing his lunch but she'd done her hair special; she was wearing red colored stockings with a red lace garter belt; she had on a red lace bra and a pair of red lace bikini panties that had ties at the hips.

She turned to him with a smile on her face and said: "Hi, J.J, honey, I'm glad you could make it for lunch!"

"What, if I were bringing a friend home, Bad Girl?" he said advancing toward her.

"What a treat the friend would get!"

The very thought turned Carol on, and she dwelt on it now and again, placing it among her most favored fantasies.

"Oh," she said, as she took a good look at him."Sweaty!"

"Yes," he said, "I played some basketball and then came home to shower.

"I love sweaty men! I really do!" she crooned to him, as he approached, and then she began in a sing-song voice to chant at him, as he stood waiting for her to come across the kitchen: "Sweaty man, sweaty man, Momma's gonna have this sweaty man."

"Mom," he laughed, "You're perverted!"

"J.J," she countered, "You're sweaty and I like that."

"So I gather," he said, as she claimed him and pulled his tee shirt up and off, but then she told him to keep his arms up in the air, and put her face in his sweaty armpit.

"Love this," she sighed, licking his armpit, "Sweaty man, sweaty man."

"Fantastic," he said, "Does Tom know you like sweaty men?" he asked then.

"Thinks it's disgusting!" she said, licking at the other armpit, and grinning at him.

"Too bad about Tom!" he said.

"Yes, too bad about Tom," she agreed, licking across his chest, and then saying, the sing-song voice back again, "Momma wants sweaty balls now; Momma wants a sweaty cock! Momma's gonna lick a sweaty ass."

J.J laughed but was increasingly turned on by he fervor as she traveled with her tongue from his cock and balls to his ass. She stood up from her kneeling position then and whispered to him:

"Fuck your Momma now, my sweaty man! Please, please fuck your Momma."

Saying that she bent over the table, as J.J moved up to where she was and inserted his stiff cock into her waiting and ready pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss!" she crooned, as he began to fuck her.

In the heat of it, she whispered to him fiercely: "I love you, my J.J!"

"I love you too, Momma," he said, his hands reaching around in front of her to capture her nipples, while they fucked.

Epilogue:

Their lives were complicated after that, with Tom always around. But they managed their passion and made times, like the 'sweaty' scene in the kitchen.

Tragedy struck their lives about a half year later, when Tom had a stroke on the golf course. He lived through it but only a short while, during which time Carol nursed him and J.J was the supportive son.

Their special relationship seemed to be in limbo after that for a while. It was Carol who initiated it again. One long, lonely night, while J.J was dozing off, there came a soft knock at this door.

"Yes," he said.

"Honey, J.J, can I come in?" his Mom said.

"Sure, Mom," was his answer.

She opened the door and stood in the doorway naked. She was crying:

"J.J, Honey, can I sleep with you? I'm so lonely!"

He was up and over to her in no time, holding her and taking her into his bed.

"I just haven't known what to do, Mom," he said.

"I know, J.J, love!"

"He was a good man, my Vanilla Tom," she said, as she drifted to sleep.

In the middle of the night J.J woke only to find Carol about to seat herself on his erect cock.

"Please let me, J.J, please, please!" she said.

"Come to me, Bad Girl!" were his words.

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers