Mom on Top Ch. 07

Story Info
Jackie, Julie, Jenna, John and I get together.
8k words
4.44
14.3k
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
250 Followers

Next morning, I woke up before Jackie; I dressed quietly and went down to the kitchen to get some coffee. John and Jenna were already there, and Mother came in right after I did. She poured some for herself, then leaned back against the counter and sipped it.

"So-- how'd things go after you and Jackie left last night?" she asked, looking at me conspiratorially with an eyebrow raised over the top of her mug.

"Unbelievably hot," I replied with a huge grin. "Mom, we did everything-- for over an hour, and you wouldn't believe how he's hung... and his incredible ass. I think he's gonna fit right in... I'm gettin' hard just thinkin' about it..."

"Oh, boy!" John and Jenna said simultaneously, making all of us laugh. I had a full hard-on by then, and I got up, pulled Mother's robe open along with mine and pressed myself against her.

"It's good to see you today," I whispered in her ear.

She grabbed my wrist and put my hand on her wet cunt.

"Fuck me, quick," she said, backing up onto a stool and opening her thighs to reveal dripping lips. I put my cockhead inside and thrust gently, both of us watching as it disappeared into her.

"Oh, Mom, you're such a whore," Jenna said, getting behind her and pulling off her robe, then massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples around. Mother moaned, her head falling back, eyes closing...

John removed Jenna's robe as well, sliding his cock into her from behind as she bent over to reach Mother.

"Well-- the family that plays together..." Jackie said with a laugh, suddenly announcing his presence as he stood in the doorway, also in his bathrobe.

We turned and looked at him; nobody seemed shocked. I kissed Mother, my eyes on him as he stared at us, then broke the kiss and pulled out of her. I thought I knew what they both wanted right then, and I was right...

"Be my guest, little brother," she said in a low, sultry voice, opening her thighs a little more.

Jackie dropped to his knees in front of her, wrapping his arms around her thighs as he buried his face in her cunt, moaning. He looked up into her eyes as he licked and sucked.

"I'd rather be your lover," he said gently.

"Come on and fuck me, you pervert," she answered. "I've wanted you for years."

He got to his feet and slid his cock into her, then grabbed her coffee mug off the counter behind her. He took a long slug from it, then leaned forward and kissed her; their arms went around each other and her legs came up and wrapped around him. Jenna let her go, bent over and began sucking me as John continued fucking her from behind.

"I love you, Jackie," I heard Mom say as they broke the kiss. She and Jackie kept holding each other tight as their hips moved together slowly. "Don't hold back, baby... Come in Sissy's cunt... Come on... Come in me, Jackie... Ohhhh, Jackie... I love you... I love you..."

She kissed him again, and he groaned loudly into her mouth, pulling her ass toward him and off the stool so that she was suspended on his cock and hands. With a loud grunt, he slammed up into her as she pressed against him, clinging to his shoulders and rolling her hips on his cock.

As his orgasm faded, Jackie lifted her off and set her on her feet, his come running out of her and down her thigh. He got on his knees again, lifting one of her legs, licking her clean and sucking the rest of his come out of her as she held onto his head. She came while he was doing that, her other leg suddenly collapsing; Jackie held her hips and lowered her to the floor, eating her cunt until she released his head.

"Uncle Fred and Auntie Mabel..." I began, my cock still in Jenna's mouth. We all laughed, even Jenna, momentarily losing my cock when she opened her mouth. She sucked it back in, John's long one still buried inside her cunt; I put both hands on her head and gently fucked her mouth as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Let's all go get in my bed," Mother said, getting up and taking Jackie by the hand. "Would you guys mind bringing the coffee and mugs and all?"

We disconnected, found a tray and put everything on it. While we were getting the stuff together, John said,"Calling her 'Mother' doesn't quite fit any more, does it? I mean, she's not really our mother, anyway, plus we're fucking her brains out. Let's call her Julia or Julie or Jewels-- but not "Mother"-- okay? I feel stupid calling her that."

We all agreed with him. "So how do we do it without making a scene?" Jenna asked.

I said, "The first one of us in her ass should call her by her name when she's the most into it-- well, hell, any of us could do it as long as she's gettin' a good ass-fucking... Make it part of the dirty talk she loves and she'll roll with it. You can make her roll with it... she'll have to... she'll agree to anything when she's got a cock in her ass..."

"Oooohh... I like that," Jenna said, laughing. "Even I can do it if I get a dong inside her..."

"Yeah, or you could do it when my cock's inside her," I said. "Just talk really dirty to her-- and then call her Julie... and say, like, "Julie, I'm gonna call you by your name, woman... 'cause you're Julie, whose cunt I love to suck on, who loves to suck on mine... Julie, the ass-fuckin' whore... You're an ass-fuckin' whore, Julie, just like me... so, let's be sisters... let's be lovers..." Don't back down, and she'll beg and crawl for you..."

"Ooooohhh... I like the sound of that even more," Jenna said.

When we walked into her room, Mother was on her knees on the carpet, sucking Jackie as he stood in front of her, her hands sliding up and down his muscular chest as she looked up into his eyes. His hands held her head as he slowly fucked her mouth.

"You are so beautiful," he said softly. "I can hardly believe we're actually together like this... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I love how you do that, Julie..."

John got behind Mom, lifting her hips and spreading her thighs, running his hands all over them and her ass and belly before sliding his cock into her cunt dog-style; she kept looking up at Jackie and sucking, but her eyes closed every time John thrust into her.

"Ohhhhhhh... look at you now," Jackie continued. "You love bein' double-fucked, don't you, baby? Suckin' your brother like a whore while you get dog-fucked by your son... did you know Emil fucked me last night, Sissy? I loved it... He's got such a nice cock... but you know that, don't you? You've had them in both ends, haven't you? What a cock-slut you are, Sissy... You're just like me... and I love suckin' cock, Sissy... Ohhhhhhh... Sissy, that's so gooood... I love bein' ass-fucked, too... do you like gettin' ass-fucked Sissy?" She kept on sucking and he turned to me. "Does she like it, Emil?"

"More than anything," I answered quietly, moving to stand next to him. "If you want to see how hot she can get, fuck her ass long and slow..."

She let Jackie's cock go, looking up at him, though her eyes closed slowly every time John pulled her back onto his cock.

"Ohh... it's true... ohhh... I... do... love it, Jackie, I love it... Will you... ohhhhh... put this delicious thing... ohhhhhhhhhh... in my ass, Jackie? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... please fuck my ass, Jackie... Ohhhmmmmm..." She sucked him back into her mouth, moaning.

"Okay... well, come on, then, Julie... don't you need to get ready or something? What do you need to do?"

We all decided to break up the group temporarily and get cleaned out, going to bathrooms around the house before sitting in a circle back on the bed. Mother lit a joint and passed it around, taking us all up into the stratosphere in no time.

"I want to watch you," Jenna said as Mom got the dong out and lubed it, handing it to Jenna before lying on her side and cocking her leg. John and I sat on either side of her, our hands moving over her body as she lubed herself and took the dong from Jenna. She slowly fucked herself with it as all of us stared.

"Watch me... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck myself... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... for you, Jackie," she said, rolling onto her back, the pale pink rubber shaft disappearing into her. "Anytime... ohhhhhhhhhh... that you're ready..."

Jackie turned her over and got her up on her hands and knees facing us, then slowly withdrew the dong. She opened her knees even more, pushing back as he put his hands on her waist and thrust into her. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, then wider as the shaft slid deep into her; then she closed them and groaned, a low, primal sound, as she twisted slowly on his buried cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... it's sooo goood... so deeeep... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Jackie, fuck my aaass, baby brother... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... deeper... deeper... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Jackie, I... love... your... cock... in... my... asssss..."

Jenna knelt in front of Mom and kissed her, driving her tongue down Mom's throat. Mom was groaning again, writhing on Jackie's cock when Jenna finally ended the kiss.

"You like bein' sodomized by your brother, don't you, Julie?" she said into Mom's ear.

Julie nodded and kept squirming on Jackie's cock.

"Say it, whore... "I love bein' sodomized by my brother." Say it."

"I love... ohhhhhhhh... bein' sodomized... ohhhhhhhhhh... by my fucking brother! ohhhhhhhhh... fuck my ass, Jackie... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck my ass, damn it! fuck meeeeee..."

"Say, Sissy... I know what you need," Jackie said. "Emil, come lie down on your back right here next to us..." I obeyed, and Jackie pulled out of Julie; she looked back at him questioningly. "Now, Julie-- climb onto Emil's cock. Yeah, in your cunt, baby... That's right..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Emil, that's soooo niiiice..." she said, lowering herself onto me. "Sooooooo niiiiice..." She held herself up with her arms and squirmed on my cock, her breasts swaying.

Jackie knelt between her spread thighs and put the head of his cock back between Julie's asscheeks.

"You ever been d-p'd like this, Sissy?" he said in her ear. She shook her head. "Well, today's the day..."

"I don't know if I... Ahh... ahhh... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhh..." she moaned, her head swaying from side to side as she tried to ride Jackie's thrusts. I could feel his cock sliding into her ass through the the thin walls of flesh between us, and I started fucking her along with him until he was all the way in. Julie's mouth was open, eyes shut tight.

He looked around her, at me. "Alternate," he said.

I waited until he pulled part way out of her ass, then did the same when he thrust back in. We soon found a slow, driving rhythm; Julie began panting and gasping, squirming on the double impalement, straightening her arms to raise herself up, then rolling her hips and groaning louder as we slowly thrust and withdrew... thrust and withdrew...

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhh... ohhhhhhhunghhhhh... ohhhhunghhhh... it's starting... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck meeeee... ohhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhh-- AHHHHHHHHUNGHHHHHAAAAAA!"

She screamed, throwing her head back, neck tendons taut, hips rolling and bucking; we drove into her, both of our orgasms triggered at once by hers and her spasming, clenching muscles. As the sensations faded, her hips kept moving slowly, making our cocks slide gently in and out until at last Jackie pulled out of her and got up. Then Julie rolled off me onto her side, still breathing hard.

Jenna was now straddling John's legs, facing his feet, his cock in her cunt, her hand there, too. They were both staring at us.

"I want all three of you guys to do me," she said. "Just as soon as you can..."

Jackie took Mom's hand and pulled her to a sitting position. "Shower," he said, gesturing with his head toward the bathroom; he walked out and she followed, stumbling slightly.

"You two lie back," I said to my siblings. "I'm feeling hungry."

Jenna lay back on John's chest, still connected, and I put my face between their thighs, licking her cunt and his cock as he thrust upwards into her. Jenna reached down, holding my head until she came, gasping and squealing. I slid up beside them until my cock was next to their heads, and John grabbed it and sucked it in, moaning and then whimpering as he came, too. Jenna sat up when his orgasm began, riding his pulsing cock until it was over; John sucked intently on my cock the whole time.

Jenna climbed off, then, but John kept on sucking, rolling onto his side and sliding one hand under my waist so both hands could hold onto my ass and pull my cock into his mouth.

"Do you want my come, John?" I asked softly. He groaned loudly, licking and sucking harder in answer. "You're my cock-slut brother... I know what you need, John... you need a hard cock... you're a cock-sucker, aren't you John? I love you, John... I love you and I'm gonna give you what you need... My hard cock is yours... I'm shootin' my come in your sweet mouth... Suck, John, suck... here it comes... here it comes... "

I held his head, thrusting into his mouth as he took one hand off my ass and stroked and milked the base of my cock, sucking and whimpering and swallowing it all. I ran my fingers through his hair after it was over while he kept on sucking and gently stroking.

"Go on and suck me, John," I said softly. "Keep on... I love how you need to suck cock... 'Cause, I need it, too, John... You can suck me anytime... It's okay... It'll always be okay... I love you, Johnny... suck me, sweet baby..."

Jenna was lying behind me now, her hands going over us both as she pressed up against me.

"Don't forget me, okay?" she said softly. "I want you and John and Jackie all at the same time..."

Mom and Jackie had already come back in; she was holding his half-hard cock with one hand, stroking it slowly as they stood by the bed, watching John suck me.

"John really likes to suck cock, Jackie," she said. "Why don't you let him have yours? Johnny, come over here and show Jackie what a lovely cock-sucker you are..."

John let me go and scrambled over the sheets to kneel in front of Jackie, sucking him in and moaning softly, grabbing his ass with one hand and his cock with the other. Jenna crawled over and sat next to them, caressing John.

"I want you all to fuck me together," she said to Jackie, "so don't come yet, okay?"

Jackie smiled at her. "You ever done that before?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Nice... I get your ass, you hot little whore. You'd better work that dong in first..."

Mom knelt on the bed and sucked me as I watched Jenna using the dong; I was hard again in no time. John was, too, with Jackie's cock still in his mouth. When Jenna had worked the dong all the way in, she looked at me.

"Okay, Emil... You ready? Get on your back now..."

As soon as I'd complied, she pulled the dong out of her ass, got up and straddled me, her knees on either side of my waist, lowering her hot, wet cunt down on my cock as she watched my face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Emil... that's sooo gooood... I'm so glad you're my fucking brother... Okay, now, Uncle Jack," she said, her voice low and husky. She was rolling her hips in small circles, looking back over her shoulder.

Jackie lubed his cock and got behind her, kneeling between our legs. He spread her cheeks apart, put his cock inside her and thrust forward as he held her by the waist.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... she groaned just like Mother had as his hips pressed against her asscheeks, his cock buried 'way deep in her ass.

"Let's fuck this bitch, Emil," Jackie said, chuckling. Jenna moaned, a different, higher sound, writhing on our cocks, eyes wide open, staring into space.

"Ohh... ohh... ohh... ohh..." She started making little noises, somewhere between gasps and whimpers...

We began to move slowly, with Jackie pulling back as I thrust forward. Jenna's vocalizations changed again to panting and deep groans; she began to perspire as she rolled her ass around again.

"God, you guys are fucking huge! Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... unghhhhhhhhhh... Ohh, now, John, nowwww... Come on over here... I need it nowwwwwww!"

"Don't just stare, John-- put your cock in her mouth," Mother said to him.

"Ohhhhhhhh... fuck my mouth, John... fuck it... use it... use me... ohhhhhmmm..."

John had gotten on his knees in front of her face and over mine. He held her head as she sucked him into her mouth, both of her hands holding his ass.

"Now fuck her face, John... Use her like a whore... that's what she wants, John... fuck her mouth," Mother said. "Use your sister's sweet li'l' mouth for your jizz-hole... Go on, baby... Fuck your sister's mouth... Ohhhhhhhyeahhhhhh-- suck him, Jenna, suck him..."

Even though she gagged from time to time, Jenna kept pulling John's long cock into her throat, squirming and rolling her hips on Jackie's and my thrusting shafts, groaning, whimpering and gasping.

A climax was obviously starting to build in her as the tempo of her actions increased, and her grasping of John's ass became more of a clinging as the first wave began to hit her. She screamed around his cock, finally letting it go, bucking, jerking and grinding with her hips for nearly a minute; then she collapsed like a deflated toy, lying gasping on my chest.

"Come in her mouth," Mother said. "All of you-- come in her mouth. Jackie-- go wash off real quick. Jenna, get up-- get on your knees on the carpet. Emil, you fuck her mouth first."

Jenna and I scrambled to comply; she was too weak to stand, and I helped to lower her as she got to her knees on the carpet. Mother knelt beside us, the dong in her hand.

"Suck that cock, you horny little bitch," Mother said, one hand on the back of Jenna's head, pushing it onto my cock until she gagged. "Do it, you slutty cunt... Make him come..."

Then she thrust the re-lubed dong into Jenna's exposed ass, making Jenna squeal and squirm. She turned into some kind of cock-crazed animal, sucking and stroking and moaning while she pushed back onto the dong Mom was holding. I felt Mom's lubricated finger slip inside me and start probing around in my ass, finally rolling back and forth across my prostate.

I grabbed Jenna's head, coming in a huge orgasm in her mouth, my come running down her chin and neck as she desperately tried to take it all. Mom pushed me back out of the way as soon as I was done, grabbing John's wrist and standing him in front of Jenna. She pushed Jenna's mouth onto his cock just like she'd done with me, working her finger into John's ass, too.

His orgasm hit like mine, in a few seconds, Jenna trying to swallow his come and failing completely-- again. Jackie came back just then, grasping Jenna's head as soon as John pulled out of her mouth, pushing his cock through her lips. Jenna grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him in, whimpering crazily, her brothers' cream still running down her chin and chest and tits as it oozed out of her manically sucking mouth.

She let go of Jackie's ass, one hand dropping to her cunt as her other one began to stroke and milk the base of his cock; she mewled and moaned, squirming on her hand. Mom pressed her body against Jackie's side as she inserted her finger into his ass, too; he squirmed on it, pushing his cock further into Jenna's mouth as his orgasm began to rise, and then explode. Jenna gagged, more come and suck-juice running out of her mouth, but the hand between her thighs kept moving faster; Mom's hand between Jenna's ass-cheeks kept slowly increasing the dong's tempo.

rukind
rukind
250 Followers