Mom-Prom

Story Info
Mom puts out on prom night.
14.9k words
4.41
354.4k
280
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH.1 Monday, the Week Before,

I woke up with a startled expression on my face as I recounted the long and intense dream I was having just seconds before my alarm clock went off. This was the third night in a row my dreams would turn out, with me, making love to my mom. My morning wood throbbed hard as I got out of bed and shifted my junk, hating myself for becoming so horny and believing that something was seriously wrong with me. The images of grasping my mother's breasts filled my mind as I jumped out of bed and headed for the shower, turning it on as cold as it could go.

"It's your mother," I kept repeating in my head as I let the cold water slowly reduce the size of my erection.

When I finally was clean and not horny, I jumped out of the shower and began to towel off. Usually the mirror in my bathroom was filled with fog but since my shower was extraordinarily cold, all that was on its reflective surface was my wet body covered with a towel.

I let the towel slide down to the floor after I finished drying my hair and body. I was rather muscular for my age, only 18, and I had a nice face that was frequently commented on by girls my age.

I left the bathroom shortly after and started getting dressed in the uniform my school, an all boy institution, required for all its members. I put on my usual button up shirt and tie with a pair of slacks to match; then I threw my book bag over my shoulder and left the room.

When I got to the bottom of the steps, leading to the ground floor, I dropped off my bag and proceeded to the kitchen. I glanced at the white board on the kitchen counter, my mom would frequently write messages on there. She had updated it since last night and it read, "11 more days until the dance."

My school hosted an assortment of dances which included a mock prom in which the guys brought their mothers. I had taken my mother every year since I first started attending the school, but this time it was more special, considering it was my senior year and the last time we would be able to go.

"Mitchell, are you ready to go?" my mother asked as she exited her room and headed for the kitchen.

I looked away from the white board and found her standing in front of me in a green tank top and short shorts, her tan legs easily visible from around the little amount of fabric that comprised the shorts. The tank top was cut low enough to see the top of her breasts and most of her upper chest, but was still conservative enough to be seen in public while wearing it. Her tan skin shined from the morning sun light that was coming through the windows on either side of her and her young face had a happy expression on it as she pushed her black hair out of her eyes, the same hair she gave me 18 years ago.

"Ready?" she asked again, for I remained silent the first time she asked.

"Um oh yeah," I managed to spit out.

I began to understand why she haunted my dreams so frequently and why I became so horny from them, she was a smoking hot 38 year old. I realized, however, what I was thinking so I once again pushed the thought far into the back of my head and began hating myself for even letting it get there in the first place.

I grabbed my bag and headed for her car, mine was in the shop. I exited through the front door and was blasted by the Arizona sun and the scorching temperatures that I have gotten so comfortable with after 18 years of living there. My mother was just behind me as I opened the back door of the car and threw my book bag onto the seat.

"Excited about the dance?" she asked as she backed out of the drive way.

I wasn't particularly excited, I always thought the fiasco was boring and embarrassing to go to, but she seemed keen on going so I sucked it up and said, "You bet I am."

I hug smile spread across her face as she continued driving. I felt warm inside for making her so happy but I still was highly regretting the Friday after this one, the night of the dance.

My thoughts were interrupted when my eyes traveled down to her chest; the green tank top was so revealing it spurred my hormones. My mind flashed back to the dream where I was grouping and kissing the supple mounds of flesh that were only covered by a thin piece of fabric before me.

My penis grew to an uncomfortable size, bending with the uniform pants that I was wearing. Its position required adjustment so I casually cupped my hand and began shifting in an attempt to find relief, hoping all the while she didn't notice.

I got my business situated and glanced out the window to see the regular route that was taken to my school, palm trees on either side of the road. I began to notice, however, we were rapidly approaching our destination, and with me, still having a full on erection. I began to panic as the car pulled into the school entrance; my penis had not gone down at all.

"Bye honey, I love you," my mom said as she pulled the car over so I could get out.

"Love you too mom."

I got out of the car and opened the back door, to get my book bag, as I closed the passenger one I just exited. In these few short moments my penis began to recede and by the time I opened the front door of the school it was almost completely soft. I glanced one last time back at the car I just left and began to hate myself for letting her to rouse such feelings in me.

School seemed to take forever that Monday but at 2:55, the bell rang.

"So you going to take me home?" my friend Joel asked me as I began opening my locker.

"I can't, remember my mom took me to school," I said half annoyed for I told him this several times throughout the day.

My mind flashed back to my dream as the word "mom" rolled out of my mouth. My cock took equal acknowledgment and began hardening as images of her flashed in front of my eyes.

"Dude, what are you looking at me like that for?" Joel asked, taking the images away and shrinking my erection in one foul swoop.

"Nothing, what do you mean?"

"I don't know man; it just looked like you were really thinking about something."

The truth was, I really was thinking of something, but I wouldn't dare share it with my friend. Wanting to get out of the situation as fast as possible I pulled out my phone and looked at the time.

"Well I better go, my mom is probably waiting."

I left rather fast and proceeded to the front of the building to find my mother waiting in the car. I opened the back door, like before, and threw my bag onto the seat. I closed the door and looked around to find a couple of guys looking through the windows at my mom and saying things behind their hands, I took this to mean they thought she was attractive.

"How was school?" she asked me before I could sit down and close the door.

"Good, how was your day?"

"Fine, had to go to court and get the divorce finalized," she said as she threw the car in drive and exited the parking lot.

My mom was in the midst of an inevitable divorce with my step dad, Tim. She was married previously with my dad who she had 4 kids with, me being the youngest. She was forced to stay home from school to watch us kids so she never was employed in a career so my first thought was, "how are we going to afford our house?" On the trip home, however, she revealed to me that she was getting a vast amount of money from the settlement so we would be fine.

"Well enough talk about sad things," she said as we pulled into the drive, "Its hot out, we should go for a swim."

"Alright," I said as I got out of the car and headed inside.

I dropped my book bag off in my room and changed out of my clothes and into my bathing suit. I grabbed a towel from the closet and headed down stairs to the back yard. I slid open the screen door and gingerly put my foot on the hot pavement that surrounded our figure eight pool.

I dropped my towel off on a lawn chair and picked up a bottle of sun tan lotion. I began to apply it when my mother slid the door open and joined me.

"Nice day out," she said as she dropped her towel on a nearby chair and began undoing the strap on her bath-rob.

I glanced over as she removed the soft fabric concealing her body from view. She let it slide down by her feet, revealing a black two piece swimsuit. She pushed her sunglasses on the top of her head, holding up her bangs as I began examining the bathing suit I have never seen her wear before.

"Mom is that suit new?" I asked as my eyes looked over her body.

"No, I had it for a while; I just wear it on special occasions."

She took the suntan lotion I was using previously and began spreading it on her arms and legs; eventually she had covered her whole front.

"Mind putting some on my back?" she asked me as she held up the lotion for me to grab.

I snapped out of my trance and obliged as she turned around and lifted her hair. I squirted the lotion onto my palm and began evenly spreading it on her soft back. I continued rubbing even after the lotion was worked into the skin, feeling how soft and nice her skin was.

"That should do," she said, making me stop touching her.

She still had her back toward me when I glanced down and noticed my rather large penis making a tent in my suit. I quickly grabbed a towel and covered it as she stood up and looked at me.

"After you," she said as she gestured to the pool with her arm.

I quickly got up and flung myself into the pool before she could tell I had an erection. She jumped in after me and began swimming around the pool. I soon was well cooled so I exited, making sure my penis was not hard, and then walked over to the chair where my towel was. My mom looked around and noticed I had left and exited as well. She slowly lifted herself up the ladder and revealed her very wet bathing suit that was now sticking to her skin. I glanced up and saw her suit top was hugged so tight to her breasts her nipples were making small mounds in the middle.

"I guess that was stupid," she began saying, "Now all are lotion has washed off. Mind putting some more on my back?"

"Sure," I managed to spit out as I noticed once more, my cock was rock hard.

She laid her towel on the ground like a blanket then laid faces down, on top of it.

"Make sure you put enough on, I don't wanna burn."

I once again lathered my hands full of lotion then began smearing it on her shoulders.

"Mhm that feels good," she said.

My hands shook as I finished her shoulders and began to move down to the upper part of her back. She reached an arm back and grabbed at the knot that held her swimsuit top up. With one pull, the ends of the straps slid down her back and out of the way, allowing full access to continue rubbing the lotion. My cock throbbed, begging me to pull it out but my mind screamed back saying, "This is your mother, stop now!"

"That should be good," I said as I moved my erection with my hand, looking for a more comfortable position.

"Don't be silly, you haven't got my lower back."

My mind lost control, it now wanted to keep rubbing just as much as my penis did. The self-loathing, which was inevitably building from the moment I began rubbing, washed away.

"Okay, well if you insist," I said, in an attempt to make it sound like this was happening against my will.

I rubbed on, making sure to get every square inch of her upper back before I moved on to her lower. My hands began shaking, more violently than before, as they reached the arch of her back.

"Lower," she said as I lingered on a spot to long.

I continued down an inch or so, my hands just barley grazed the top of her rump.

"Lower," she said again.

My mind was racing; if I went any lower my hands would rub the top of her ass. I was confused so I didn't move any lower until she pointed at the spot she wanted me to rub. I slowly moved were her finger was pointing, making my hands slightly lower her suit an inch, revealing the upper part of her crack.

"HEY Mitch, way too low," she said, making me jump.

I began getting scared as I glanced back at her lying there and began to notice how much my cock was throbbing.

"I have to take care of this," I thought as I stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" she asked, "You aren't done yet."

My mind raced even faster as I glanced down, her bathing suit bottom was still so low the top of her ass and crack could still be seen. My mind lost control again, allowing my penis to take the reins. With one swing of my leg I was sitting on her rump, her in-between my legs and rubbing all up and down her back.

I began slowly caressing the top of her shoulders but slowly and surely I had moved back down to the arch of her back.

I stopped abruptly; this was the first time since I swung my leg over her that my mind was in control of my body. I looked down, examining my environment; my bathing suit had conformed around my cock making it look like I was completely naked and it also was resting in-between her checks with my body weight forcing it down in-between them.

How could this be, dose she realize what is going on? I got up and looked down at her, she said nothing.

"Mom," I called to her as I stooped down next to her.

She was completely asleep and with this realization that she couldn't have known my cock was pushed up against her ass, waves and waves of relief flooded over me. I didn't want to wake her with my cock so easily visible so I walked back into the house and took a nice cold shower.

CH. 2 the Dreams

Half way through my shower I heard a knock on the door and my mother's voice ringing out.

"Dinner is going to be ready in about fifteen minutes."

I quickly finished my shower and stopped the flow of cascading water. I toweled off and got changed before I joined my mother for dinner.

"Just in time," she said as she removed a dish of pasta from the oven.

I grabbed plates, forks, and napkins then began setting the table as she dished out the food.

I sat down and began eating as she asked, "How is it?"

"Good," I said through a mouth full of food.

My mind began thinking back to the rub down I gave her that afternoon, making my cock grow under the table. I started thinking over and over the details of the event and with every passing minute I felt less guilty about my actions, in fact I started longing for the pleasure of touching her skin. When my mind got to the part of the story where I found her asleep, for third time, a question crept into my mind.

"Was she really asleep or was she faking and if she was faking did she know my cock was pushed in-between her ass cheeks or was she oblivious to the fact her son's man hood longed to feel the wet velvet that was resting in-between her legs?"

"What you thinking about," she asked with a smile on her face.

She startled me as I looked up and saw her kind face beaming at me.

"Nothing."

I knew this was a lie, but she could never know the truth. The feeling of hate and guilt flooded over me once more, making me despise myself for my actions and thoughts as I looked in the kind face that raised me from birth.

"SHE IS YOUR MOTHER," I thought over and over again during our dinner.

"So I was shopping earlier today," she said as she began eating.

"SHE IS YOUR MOTHER," I screamed inside my head.

"Are you listing?" she asked, mid story, bringing me back from my internal battle.

"Yeah, go on."

She continued her story about shopping as I looked at her, an expression of total amusement and interest spread across my face. She seemed happy I showed so much joy from her story so we continued talking for hours after our meals were finished. When we eventually realized the dirty dishes before us, we left the table and began doing the dishes together, continuing the long and intense conversation we were having before.

"Well its late, I should get to bed. I love you and I loved our conversation tonight," she said as she departed the kitchen for her room.

"Love you too," I called after her, as I left for my room as well.

I got into bed and I began thinking about my day until utter blackness overwhelmed my thoughts and I drifted into sleep.

I was standing over her; her naked breasts could be seen in the faint moon light that was coming through the window.

"I want you inside me," she said, lifting her butt so I could remove her panties.

I looked down, my naked flesh looked back at me; I was completely naked. Her hands found my chest and began rubbing my muscles before they fell and grasped my man hood. I moved forward, all the while her hands guided and pulled my cock into position in front of her, already dripping, cunt. With one thrust my cock slid inside her. I began pumping faster and faster making a tidal wave of pleasure crash over us both. Her moans reverberated off the walls and into my ears making me close in on my climax. I looked down, to see who this mystery woman was, but no light shown on her face as I continued pumping.

"Cum inside me Mitchell," she moaned as I grasped the mounds of flesh that were swaying with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned as this beautiful woman clutched her pussy around my cock.

With one last thrust I moaned "O MOM," as the woman's face was moved into the light, it matched my mom's making me cum deep inside her, wanting and hoping my seed would meet her egg.

I woke suddenly back in my bed as the same moan slipped out of my waking mouth. A split second later cum sprayed out of my cock and coated the inside of my boxers as I felt the same longing as in the final seconds of my dream.

I rolled out of bed and headed for the shower, my cock softening as I opened the bathroom door. I discarded the wet boxers and turned on the water as I jumped in. I let the warm water wash away the cum that was coating my pelvis.

"How could I have had a wet dream," I whispered to myself, "How could I have wanted to impregnate her?"

This dream wasn't the first that involved me making love to my mother but it was the first I cam during it and most definitely the first time I wanted to impregnate her. My body quivered as my mind repeated the sequence of events over and over again, my cock responded appropriately.

I began to wonder how something as bad as this incest fantasy felt so right when it was happening but so wrong when I looked into the face of the women that was the center of all this, the women who I wanted, more than anything, to get pregnant with my child.

I looked down at my penis, which had become rock hard, as I continued wondering why it felt so good to cum to the thought of a cream pie with my own mother. How could I want her like this and why did I no longer feel guilt until confronted by her?

I heard a faint ringing and knew it was my alarm clock. I quickly jumped out of the shower and dried off, then proceeded out of the bathroom to turn off the alarm. I was ahead of my normal routine so I had time to go down stairs and watch some TV.

On the stairs I saw my mother sitting in the computer room.

"Why are you up so early?" she asked me with no emotion in her voice, the same voice she sometimes questions me when she knows I did something wrong.

I began getting nervous. Did she hear my moaning?

"Nothing," I said carefully.

Her normal expression once again spread across her face as she said, "Well let me make you something."

Relief spread throughout my body as I followed her into the kitchen. She grabbed a box of muffins and began making them as I sat down at the table.

"How did you sleep?" she asked as she turned on the oven.

"Good, why?" I asked, as suspicious thoughts crept into my mind.

"I heard your bed squeaking, I thought you might be having a nightmare or maybe," she began, "A really good dream," she added in a barely audible whisper.

All the nervousness I felt on the stairs rushed back to me. She had heard my bed squeaking and thought it was because I was scared, but in reality it was because I was deep in the process of imagining a sex scene between us. But did she know this? Why would she think the dream could have been good, unless she knew?