Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Selene's continued cuckold and humiliation plus a blackout.
9.3k words
3.62
54.9k
70

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,023 Followers

It's been over a week now, since Chad first came over to my house for "studying".

He hasn't been over since. The picking on has gone down a bit. He still embarrasses me in front of girls and name calls me though.

When dad came home Saturday, mom told him about everything. About Chad and how I'm helping him in some of his classes and also how he's protecting me from this guy who is picking on me. She also went into saying she met his parents and they were some nice people.

"Their house Tom," mom said, "was beautiful. A gorgeous lawn and everything."

"Well I care less about that," dad said, "Im more curious about this Chad guy. I'd like to meet him sometime Robert."

"I-," I tried to interject.

"Id like him to visit again too," said mom, "He is just such a sweet boy and a great friend to you."

-Friday after-school.

"You must be Chad right," asked dad coming over to shake his hand, "I'm Tom Cooper. Selene's husband."

"Nice to meet you sir," Chad saud politely and smiling, "Mrs. Cooper told me a lot about you."

I saw him look eyes with mom. She blushes and turns away. Why do I have this unpleasant feeling in my stomach?

Dad didn't seem to catch on to their behavior, or the fact mom blushed, which is not like her.

"Selene says you were quite the helper last week," continued dad, "please continue to do so and hopefully that'll rub off on Robert."

"Oh I was a VERY GOOD helper to Mrs. Cooper," teased Chad.

"Chad Parker," laughed mom who turned red with embarrassment,

They both laughed at his joke. A private joke.

"Okay good," said a oblivious dad, "please continue to do so."

There was a awkward silence between the three of them. Mom and Chad locked eyes and smiled.

"Well I better get dinner started," mom said turning to face the kitchen.

"Mrs. Cooper," Chad said getting her attention, "if you need any help, call me and I'll be right there."

To which she giggled at and walked into the kitchen. She was smiling too. What is going on with mom?

Dad, Chad and I went into the living room. Dad began talking to Chad about his job, going on to discuss about how exhausting it is to constantly be on the road. I looked at Chad who had a bored look on his face. He couldn't care less.

"Excuse me guys," said mom poking her head out from the kitchen, "I need Chad's help for a bit."

Chad got up smiling. Its like he knew she'd need him in the kitchen

"Be right there Mrs. Cooper," smirked Chad.

"Why not ask me mom," I said, "Im just as handy as Chad is!"

"Ill ask you next time sweetie," came mom's voice from the kitchen, "let Chad help me make dinner."

He then walks towards the kitchen and disappears around the corner. I sit back down sighing.

-kitchen

Selene had her back to Chad as he walked in. Her heart was racing in her chest. Ever since he got her into her room that night a week ago, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She felt Chad slowly pressing his front into her back. She knew he was hard for her. She liked it.

"What is it about him that made me do that with him," she thought to herself, "was it that he kept goading me into it? Maybe it wsd how he wouldn't accept no?"

That was probably it. She kept refusing him and refraining from his advances all night. She wanted to remain pure and faithful to Tom. She thought just allowing him play with her breasts was enough. She was proven wrong, when it turned out like it did.

It was pleasant in its own way. His overly sweet compliments, his eyes always following her. She knew he liked her ass, Tom did too. So what happened in her room that night, was the result of that. Plus more.

Not only did he see her naked and ate her pussy, she willingly sucked his dick and kissed him. Something she only did with and for tom.

Her mind brought to the present.

Chad was kissing her neck and trying to unbutton her shirt.

"Stop it," giggled Selene swatting his hands away, "my husband and son are in the living room."

"Then be quiet then," he said sternly, "I know you want this."

"You have a hard time accepting no don't you," she said, "why are you so cute.".

She turns around and wraps her arms around him as they kiss. She moans softly against his mouth. Chad had now stealthily unbuttoned her shirt and was in the process of taking off her bra.

"Oh...god," said Selene softly, "I can't seem to be myself around you. Ever since last week, you make it impossible to resist."

He picked her up and placed her on the counter. Standing between her legs. They both stared at each other. Both knowing what was going to happen. They kissed each other with such intensity, that the coffee machine almost fell over.

She broke off their kissing and held his face in her hands. His eyes piercing her stern green ones. She needed to tell him her decision, before things get more complicated.

"If this is going to keep happening," said Selene, "we need to keep quiet about things."

She held up her fingers in Chad's face as she counted off.

"First," she continued, "we keep this away from Robert and Tom. Don't be too affectionate with me around them. Second, is that we ONLY see each other when my husband is out of town on business. I'll use that signal we talked about. Third, is that if I say it's over between us-its over. No trying to get into my pants, no friends with benefits. Nothing. You accept my decision."

"You won't be disappointed," chuckled Chad, "I guarantee it."

"I hope so," Selene said, "Im risking my marriage and my sanity for you."

"You know you'd never say no to me," he said boldly, "I have an effect on you."

"You sure do you bad boy," said Selene, "I try to resist."

They then made out as the roast cooked in the oven. Stopping only when they heard Tom ask how long dinner will be. Selene would say it needs more time. Then return to their kissing.

Chad finally takes off her bra and squeezes her breasts, causing her to gasp and grab his ass. Pushing his crotch into her. His cock was getting hard. She smiled. At least someone still gets excited for her.

"Been wanting to SEE this again," she said eyeing his crotch, "I love how your dick fills my mouth."

Selene then scoots off the counter and gets on her knees around Chad's waist. She then unzips his jeans and pulls out his cock. Slowly jerking it as she sucks on his egg shaped hairy balls.

She immediately begins sucking it, looking up at him the whole time. Her mouth stuffed with his meat, pushing him to the back of her throat and swallowing. She knew he liked that. He's the only one she will do that to.

She feels him tensing up after a while. She knew he was cumming soon. She darts her tongue around his shaft, tasting his precum as he got close. Then she felt it, the first jolt of his hot cum shooting into her mouth. Then the potent taste of his cum flooded her taste buds.

Chad's grunt is muffled by the ringing of the smoke detector. She pops his cock out of her mouth and gets up. His cum still in her mouth, as she swallows it. Then buttoning up her shirt and stuffing her bra into a unused drawer. She notices some cum pooling from his tip, that she scoops up and sucks. Smacking her lips before turning her attention to Chad.

"Zip up...quick!" panicked Selene.

Chad pushes his flaccid dick back in and zips up. Just as Tom comes in to investigate.

"What's burning?" asked Tom who turned off the smoke detector.

She opens the oven as black smoke fills the kitchen. Pulling out the ruined roast and coughing slightly.

"I took my...ack...eyes off the...ack...off the roast for a...ack...bit and it...ack...burnt?" said a puzzled and flustered Selene who was coughing slightly, "ack...not like me at all."

"Well...takeout then?" suggested Tom, "there's that family diner down the street?"

"No," replied Selene, "That place would too packed right now."

"Pizza then?" suggested Tom.

"Pizza?" Selene asked, "The only pizza place is across town-"

She then had a idea. Smiling to herself. Sure It was a popular place for the youth to go, but it was also very busy. It'll take them hours to get their order. Enough time for everything she wanted to do with Chad, uninterrupted.

"Yeah...," said Selene, "Take Robert and go pick up some pizzas."

"Will do hun," Tom said and gives a peck to Selene on her lips.

"Oh and Tom," said Selene looking at Chad, "drive safe coming back. Its raining pretty hard and I don't want you getting an accident."

"Drive safe," repeated Tom, "got it. Love you."

As he was leaving, Tom pondered why her lips tasted weird. There was a salty taste to them. He shrugs it off as her taste testing something. Behind him, Selene was picked up by Chad and placed on the counter.

-living room

Dad came in to the living room a bit later.

"I guess it's pizza for dinner tonight," sighed dad, "your mother burnt the roast for some unknown reason."

"Mom...burnt something?" I asked bewildered, "That's new to me."

"Same here kiddo," said dad, "but get your shoes on, you're coming with me."

I sighed as I got my shoes to put them on. I looked towards the kitchen and wondered why mom would burn the roast? That never happened before.

-kitchen

Chad had Selene's pants and panties down her legs before she could say anything. Her bare ass sitting on the cool wooden counter. Her shirt was unbuttoned too, exposing her erect nipples to the cool kitchen air.

-Entranceway

"We're heading out Selene!" said dad towards the kitchen.

"Mmmm...okay," came mom's voice, "See you soon."

-kitchen

Selene sighs as she heard the front door open and close. Chad was between her legs and licking her pussy. She moans and runs her fingers through his hair.

"You really love that pussy don't you," said Selene, "this is the first time you did it without your cock in my mouth."

"You'll do that later," said Chad.

He continued licking at her clit, Selene was now moaning loudly.

"Oh JESUS!" she said "wow Chad! Its better than the last time you did it."

She held his head there and started grinding her pussy against his face. He was hitting every good spot in her. She arcs her back as Chad fucked his tongue in and out of her. She was close to cumming now . She wanted that release. No, she NEEDED that release.

Selene noticed that his tongue stopped licking her.

"K-keep going," she breathed and tried pushing his face back to her pussy, "We got plenty of time-OH!"

Her sentence was cut short by Chad sticking his finger into her. Slowly moving it around in her like his tongue was before.

"You keep surprising me Chad," she said grabbing his wrist and pushing it deeper in.

"Keep it up Chad!" she moaned, "Im going to cum!"

He stuck two fingers in now. Going faster. She started squirming around as his fingers.

"I can't take it anymore!" screamed Selene, "IM CUMMING!"

Her whole body trembling as waves of pleasure washed over her. Her head was spinning from the experience.

She took his fingers and sucked them. Savouring her taste.

"Wow Chad," she said afterwards, "just-mmmmmm."

She then grabs him and pushes him between her legs. Wrapping her legs around him in the process and kisses him deeply. His tongue began invading her mouth. Which sent a jolt of electricity through her mouth as she returned it. Their tongues dancing like two eels.

She noticed his hands where unbuttoning his jeans and trying to get out his cock.

"No sex Chad," said Selene, "I can't risk you impregnating me."

She knew he wouldn't accept her no and sighed.

"I have condoms in my room," she said, "I use them on Tom sometimes."

Selene grabs his hand and lead him down the hall to her bedroom. Closing the door behind them and began tearing each others' clothes. Selene's ring was the only thing left on her when Chad got ready to enter her.

She remembers the condoms and reaches into her night stand, pulling one out. She looks up at him as she slide the thin rubber over his dick. Once it reached his base, she readies herself for his cock.

His size fills her as he pushed inside her.

Tom never filled her up during sex. She hardly ever felt it. He still tried when they did their weekly sex. But Tom isn't the one fucking her now. She had a fit young man doing that. A fit young man who could easily impregnate her if she hadn't used protection on him.

She still felt his cock despite the rubber on. Still felt how thick it was and how deep it went in her.

She looked at Chad lovingly as she touched his stubbled cheek. His stubbled face was attractive in its own right to her. She loved the feel of it against her hand. Loved it more when he ate her out

His cock pulls out a few inches and goes back in hard. Causing her to clench at his back and gasp.

"This is it," thought Selene, "Im actually fucking him now. He's actually fucking me now."

He began building up his speed as she held on. The picture of her husband and son on her end table looked on as the whole room filled with their lovemaking.

-Car outside pizza parlor

It was raining slightly when we made it to the Pizza parlor. I don't know why dad suggested it. Its not that it's bad or anything, its just its the only one in town and the lines get ridiculous long. What's more, is why mom okayed it. You don't think...

"You think mom's okay being alone with Chad?" I asked dad, "You're not suspicious that a young sort-of attractive fit man is alone with your wife?"

"I trust your mom completely," dad said smiling, "I know nothing will happen. Your mom thinks of Chad as a son. so that's why I trust her judgement and know she's in good hands."

-Bedroom

Selene and Chad continue to fuck each other. Her hands clung to his back as he slams into her. Their moans are loud, as the bed creaked beneath them.

"FUCK ME CHAD!" screamed Selene, "KEEP FUCKING ME CHAD..AH..HARDER!"

-car outside pizza parlor

I want to tell dad that Chad wants to fuck her, but knowing how oblivious dad is, he won't believe me.

"We better get in line and order son," said dad as we got out, "Ill have to call your mother and tell her it'll be awhile."

Dad takes out his cellphone and calls home.

-living room

The whole house was quiet, except for the sounds of Selene and Chad's lovemaking and the bed creaking under them. The phone rings to deaf ears.

"Oh fuck," moaned Selene, "You're way more better than my husband. Fuck me!"

Her breasts were bouncing as Chad fucked her.

"Oh yeah," said he, "you like my cock better than your husband's?"

"...Yes," breathed Selene, "your cock feels good...UH...better than...uh Tom's."

Selene's arms wrapped around his back. Holding him to her. She glanced over at the nightstand on her side of the bed. Looking at the family picture as Chad pounded her.

The smiling looks on Tom's and Robert's faces reminds her of the time they went camping. Eating marshmallows over a open fire. Then Selena and Tom cuddling looking up at the night sky.

They'd make love in their own tent after that. That was when Tom was still fit and uncut

In the present, Chad stops thrusting in her. Which causes her to look at him. He stared dominantly back.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked annoyed.

She had a orgasm building up inside of her and wanted to feel it again.

"Do you want me to continue?" asked Chad sternly, "do you want me to keep fucking?"

She knew what he was getting at. Yes she wanted him to continue. But there was always a price. Just one little word and she'll get that release. Just one little word from making him all hers and hers alone. Just one...little word from ruining her marriage to Tom. Should she say it? She wants that release. If she doesn't say it, he pulls out and leaves her unsatisfied.

If she says no. She knew she could never get that release from Tom. Sex with him felt mediocre at best. It was good, but really satisfactory. He always fell asleep afterwards. Leaving her to finish off with her vibrator. She loves him, but she gets so frustrated in bed with him now.

Sex with Chad however, felt great if not excellent. Like the way it SHOULD be with Tom. Chad even makes her cum, something Tom couldn't do. His dick was also way bigger than Tom's by far. Chad's confidence is what excited her most. He was bold too. But he also couldn't accept no from her, which was a major turn off.

If she said yes, Chad would fuck her again. But there was also precautions to it. What if the condom broke inside of her. She can always tell him to pull out and shoot on her stomach. What if he did cum inside her and found out after the condom broke? She can always take morning after pills to stop it.

She bit her pointer finger on the knuckle, looking away from him. She had her answer.

"Yes," she said looking back at him, "I want more. I want you to FUCK me more. I want you to RAM me when my son is in his room. I want you to VIOLATE me when my husband is sleeping next to me. I want everything with you."

He continued his pace. She sighed contently. She was now in a relationship with him. She was his and he hers.

"Can I stay over tonight?" Chad dared as he fucked her, "it'll be better for us-."

"Of course you can," she said laughing, "now fuck me!"

He picks her up and places her on his lap. The sudden movement, pushed his cock further into her. She cries out.

"Oh my," said Selene, "I feel you better this way."

Chad held her waist as he pumped her. Her ass clapping against his lap.

"take that fucking pussy," she said in time with his thrusts, "pound it hard."

Chad continued thrusting into her. Sweat glistened on their bodies. Her hair matted against her forehead. This is what she wanted from Tom. This kind of sex. Intense sex. Hard sex.

She pushed him down. Straddling him. His head a few inches from the foot of the bed.

"My turn big guy," she said huskily, "Let me ride you now."

Chad laid his arms behind his head, looking up at her as she rode him. Her breasts bouncing for his viewing pleasure.

Selene was in control when she rode him. His balls cushioned between her big ass cheeks. She pumped up and down his shaft. There was no rush to this, she knew there would be a long ass line at the pizza parlor. That's why she agreed to it. It gets Tom and Robert out of the house, and gives her uninterrupted alone time with Chad.

Riding him slow built up both their orgasms. They moaned together. Enjoying the sensation.

"This is great," said Chad huffing and puffing, "It feels like we are parents at home after sending the kids on a errand run."

"Don't be silly Chad," said Selene, "do you think of us as a couple?"

"That's up to you," he answered.

They continued fucking.

"Chad was right though," she thought, "it did feel like that."

Selene knew they were like a couple right now. They were doing what couples do alone at home, that is making love. Her agreeing to Tom's idea of pizza was like sending the kids on a errand. A long errand.

"On second thought you're right hun," said Selene laughing, "mmmmm, let the kids take their time. Momma needs her big boy now to fuck her!"

They both laughed before kissing again.

Chad then grabbed her hips and thrusted up into her. She screamed loudly, arcing over and holding onto his shoulders.

The picture on her night stand, fell over as the bed shook violently.

Her pussy was so wet for him. The whole room filled with the wet sounds of his cock fucking her.

"C-Chad," Selene called out, "Im gonna cum again!"

He paid no heed and continued fucking her. Causing her to scream again as she came. Her pussy tightening around his steel like cock.

"Fuck Mrs. Cooper," said Chad, "I feel your pussy tightening around my dick."

"Baby," she weakly said, "call me...Selene...when we are alone."

She then fell forward and collapsed on his chest. Breathing heavy as she got down from cloud nine. Her face was glowing and flushed. Never had she had three orgasms in one day. Chad was a better lover than Tom ever was to her. She was extremely satisfied right now.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,023 Followers