Mom Pursues Taboo Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
A horny divorced mom wants to be her son's slut.
3.1k words
4.45
95.9k
109

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
328 Followers

Julie's son Josh arrived at his mom's house just before noon on Saturday. After talking with his mom for a short while he began working on the flooring in her bathroom. It took him most of the afternoon and he finished up the job at around 6PM.

Beforehand Julie had moved everything out of the bathroom including her laundry hamper and put it in the hall just outside the bathroom door. Throughout the entire afternoon while Josh worked on the floor Julie stayed around to make sure he never had any time alone. She wanted to make certain that he didn't get a chance to pleasure himself and for her to miss the show.

After Josh finished up the work he told his mom that he was going to take a shower and get cleaned up before dinner. Part of Julie's plan was to tell Josh that she had to go to the grocery to get a few things she'd forgotten for the dinner she was going to make. She felt certain that while she was gone he would masturbate with her panties. Instead of actually leaving Julie planned to wait outside for just a few minutes then sneak back in to catch her son in the act.

Having Josh taking a shower worked out even better as Julie was able to put her plan into action without having to leave at all. A few minutes after her son got in the shower she called into him to say she was going to the grocery and should be back in about twenty minutes.

Julie knew that if her son was thinking about doing anything that would give him enough time. It would also encourage him to get started pretty much right away. Josh acknowledged his mom and said "okay, see ya in a few."

Julie went into her bedroom and waited behind the door. She had a direct view through the crack at the laundry hamper in the hallway. It only took a few minutes before she heard the water stop running. Almost immediately the bathroom door opened and her naked son appeared.

Julie's heart was pounding with excitement at seeing her son and then things happened exactly as she'd been hoping for. Josh opened the hamper and picked up his mom's dirty panties that she had placed near the top that morning. After inspecting them he put them up to his nose. As Josh sniffed her underpants Julie heard her son say to himself "oh yea, it smells like mom had a good time in these."

As Josh was standing there smelling her panties Julie saw that her son's flaccid cock was already getting aroused. He continued looking through the hamper and pulled out two more pairs of dirty worn panties. By then his cock was nearly erect and Josh started rubbing his big penis as he sniffed his mom's underpants.

Julie watched her son walk back into the bathroom. Her stomach was churning with excitement at seeing his thick ten inch cock was standing at full attention. It had been a long time since she had last seen her son's excited cock and it looked even bigger than she had remembered.

Julie's plan had thus far worked perfectly and she was already incredibly turned on. It was obvious that her thirty-three year old son was about to masturbate his big cock and she was anxious to take advantage of the situation.

Julie's pussy was wet from seeing her son's excited cock again. She was ready to watch him pleasuring himself but she was more ready for what she was planning to do. She walked quietly out of her bedroom and down the hall towards the half closed bathroom door.

The view was perfect as Julie was able to again stand hidden by the door but could see her son through the crack. As she looked in she was surprised by what she saw. Josh was standing in front of the mirror wearing a pair of her panties while smelling the gusset of the pair she'd worn that morning. The third pair was laying spread out on the vanity and Julie assumed he was planning to jerk off on them.

Josh was rubbing his erection through her panty and the thick head of his big cock was sticking out over the top of the waistband. She could hear him talking to himself about how he loved the smell of her pussy as he continued sniffing her dirty underpants. Her son then put his hand down inside the panties and began stroking his cock.

Julie was so turned on from watching Josh that she had started rubbing her clit through her jeans. By then she knew for certain that at the very least she planned to suck his cock. Julie felt extremely nervous but she was also so horny she couldn't wait any longer to satisfy her slutty desires.

Josh was in complete shock when Julie opened the door. He said "I thought you left?"

His face had turned beet red and as Josh stood there with his cock hard inside his mom's panties she calmly told him not to be embarrassed or worry about it. He was frozen in place and didn't know what to say as Julie quickly moved closer to him. Without hesitation she got down on her knees in front of her son and said "this will be our secret."

At that moment Josh was even more shocked and asked his mom "what are you doing?"

Before he could say anything else Julie had started licking the thick head of his aroused penis. She was now completely overwhelmed with the desire to live out her fantasy of being a slut mom. Unless her son told her "no" she wasn't about to stop.

Josh was in disbelief at what was happening and he again nervously asked his mom what she was doing. Julie stopped licking him momentarily then pulled the front of the panties down. She took his thick cock in her hand and told him "I saw how much you enjoy smelling my panties and now I want to show you how much I like your big cock. You don't mind if I suck it do you?"

Josh was feeling very uncertain of the situation as his mom put her lips over the head of his cock and took it into her mouth. Despite the strange circumstances he couldn't deny that having his mom's mouth on his cock felt amazing. He began to moan with pleasure and said "oh god, I don't mind it at all."

As Julie slowly stroked and sucked his cock her son ran his fingers through her hair. After about a minute she stopped sucking and pulled the panties half-way down his thighs. Julie licked his big ball sack before sliding her tongue back up the full length of his cock. She was looking up at her son's face as he watched her tongue slowly licking all ten inches of his cock.

Josh continued moaning and it was obvious that he was fully enjoying the pleasure his mom was giving him. As Julie again began licking all around the head of his cock she continued looking up at him. She briefly stopped and said "don't think of me as your mom, think of me as a horny slut who wants your cock. From now on I will be your slut and I want you to make me do whatever you want."

Josh finally began to realize just how horny his mom was and how serious she was about being his slut. As weird as it all seemed for him he was getting more relaxed and he decided to take on the dominant role his mom requested. He looked directly at Julie and with a mischievous smile on his face he said "alright then slut, take my cock in your mouth and suck it."

When Julie put her lips over the head of his cock Josh pushed it deep into her mouth and said "oh yea that's it slut, suck my cock and keep sucking it. I'm going to keep smelling your dirty slut panties. If you're really good at sucking I may just fill your mouth with a big hot load of cum."

Any concerns or fears Julie had that her son might not be into the whole scenario disappeared completely with what happened next. He told his mom "okay slut, now open your jeans and finger your pussy while you suck my cock."

Having Josh give her orders had Julie about as turned on as she'd ever been. She undid her jeans then slid her hand inside her panties and began to finger herself. At that moment she realized she was no longer in control and was the slut mom that she'd been hoping to be.

Julie was holding her son's thick cock in one hand and sucking it while rapidly thrusting two fingers in and out of her hot slimy pussy. Within seconds the excitement became too much and she began to orgasm. Josh knew right away that his mom was having an orgasm and said "oh yeah, that's a good slut, making yourself cum while you're sucking my cock."

All Julie could think about was the pleasure of having her son cum in her mouth and she began to rapidly stroke the full length of his cock. Josh was gently holding her head with his hand while thrusting his cock. He said to his mom "oh god yes, if you want your slut mouth filled with cum just keep stroking my cock like you're doing."

Julie could tell by her son's moaning and breathing that he was about to ejaculate. Within seconds she felt his cock twitching with excitement. She was in heaven as she knew there would be no stopping his now inevitable ejaculation. Julie could hardly believe it was really happening but her own son was about to fill her mouth with his cum.

Julie felt Josh's hand pull her head tight against him then he exclaimed "oh god yes, suck my big cock slut."

With her fingers still in her pussy Julie began to orgasm as stream after stream of her son's hot salty semen unloaded into her mouth. It was even more enjoyable than she had imagined it would be as she continued stroking and swallowing until she had drained every bit of cum from her son's big delicious cock.

Throughout the entire time Josh was ejaculating he kept calling his mom a slut and telling her to swallow his cum. Julie enjoyed every moment and when she took her mouth from his cock she thanked him for giving her his delicious creamy treat. She also told her son how much she enjoyed being his slut. To her surprise and delight Josh immediately said "that blow job you gave me was nice but I'm not done with you yet slut."

Josh instructed his mom to strip completely naked for him. Julie was not exactly proud of her "pear shaped" body and she felt embarrassed as she undressed in front of her son. She removed her top and bra first to expose her small 36 inch B cup breasts and her flabby tummy to her son. As Julie slowly pulled her jeans off her big forty-eight inch hips, her thick thighs full of cellulite were also now visible.

Josh instructed his mom to turn around before removing her panties. As Julie pulled down her full cut pink cotton underpants her son got his first view of her large creamy white cellulite filled butt cheeks that he had often fantasized about. She couldn't imagine what Josh was thinking at seeing all of her "fatness" but having him tell her what to do had her so turned on that it helped her to overcome her embarrassment.

As soon as Julie had removed all of her clothes Josh had her turn back towards him. It excited him to see her hairy mature pubic patch for the first time in his life. As Josh looked at his mom's body he said "now play with your tits and rub your hairy pussy for me slut."

Despite the humiliation she was feeling, Julie also felt incredible excitement as she stood naked in front of her son and followed his orders. After a few minutes Josh had her turn around again and kneel down. He told her "put your forearms on the ground slut and keep your big fat mom butt raised up for me."

As her son knelt down behind her he commented "you'd never guess how often I've imagined seeing you in this position."

Josh put his hand on his mom's big butt. He began rubbing down between her legs and said "I have to say that you look really hot slut. I love having your big butt and hairy pussy exposed like this for me."

Julie moaned as her son slid a finger into her pussy and after he commented on how wet her cunt was he told her "it feels like you must really want my cock in that hot slippery slut hole."

Josh continued rubbing and fingering his mom then he leaned down to put his nose near to her butt and pussy. She heard him taking deep breaths before saying "oh yea this smells even better than it does in your panties."

As Josh licked his mom's butthole and her pussy Julie quivered with excited pleasure. After a moment he pushed his tongue deep into her sopping wet cunt. Julie squealed with delight and as she began to orgasm she said "oh god yes Josh, eat mom's slutty pussy."

Josh drove his mom crazy with pleasure as he licked and tongued both of her holes for several minutes. When he stopped he moved in between her legs then began sliding his ten inches of thick hard cock back and forth in her crack. Although Julie couldn't see his cock she could feel that he was again hard and fully erect.

Josh teased her by rubbing the head of his cock between her pussy lips before asking "are you ready for me to fuck your big wet pussy slut?"

Julie was nearly begging her son as she responded "oh god yes, please fuck my hot slutty mom pussy."

Her son replied "I never knew what a naughty slut mom you were."

Without any further talk Josh tightened the grip on his mom's fat butt and with one thrust pushed the full length of his big cock deep inside her pussy. It was almost more pleasure than Julie could take. She screamed out "oh my god" as the true size of her son's large cock was immediately apparent inside her pussy.

For the next few minutes Josh slowly thrust his cock into his mom's pussy as deep as he could then he would pull it back out to the point where the head was just barely inside. Julie was in ecstasy at having her son fucking her so slowly and couldn't keep from moaning with pleasure. After a few minutes of fucking her Josh said "I think my naughty slut needs her big mom butt spanked."

Julie quickly replied "oh god yes, I am a naughty slut mom and I should get my butt spanked."

Josh immediately smacked his hand hard on one of her big butt cheeks then continued smacking it. After each time he smacked his mom's butt he'd ram his cock deep and hard into her pussy. Julie was incredibly turned on and kept exclaiming "oh my god" with each smack and each thrust of his big cock.

After several smacks Josh suddenly grabbed Julie's butt with both hands. As he began fucking her faster and harder than she'd ever been fucked he said "oh yea, I'm going to fill your slutty mom cunt with cum."

Josh was grunting and groaning as he quickly thrust his cock in and out of his mom's cunt with his balls slapping against her. Julie was squealing with ecstasy from the incredible pleasure she was feeling. Within seconds she began having the first of many intense orgasms. In the midst of her pleasure she screamed out "oh my god Josh, you're making your slut mom so happy."

The long hard thrusts suddenly stopped as Josh pulled Julie tight against him. With the full length of his thick ten inch cock buried deep inside her he said "oh mom, I'm filling your slut cunt with cum!"

Julie thought Josh had started fucking her with very short fast strokes as he wasn't moving his hips at all. She then realized the sensation she was feeling was his pulsing big cock pumping her full of his sperm. Even though Josh had shot a huge load of cum in her mouth Julie could tell he was filling her pussy with another large load of his hot cream. She was absolutely ecstatic. Her own son was filling her with cum and she was totally enjoying the incredibly wonderful feeling!

After Josh had completely drained his cum inside his mom he was kneeling behind her and breathing heavily. With his cock still in Julie's pussy he said "wow, that was about the most intense sex that I've ever experienced."

Julie agreed it was the same for her. After Josh had removed his cock from inside her she rolled over on her back. She spread her legs wide to give her son a good view of her cum filled pussy. Josh was smiling as he looked at her. He said "I never thought I would ever see my mom in this position."

She asked her son if it bothered him? After telling her "no" he caused Julie to blush by telling her she looked "hot and sexy with her pussy full of his cum."

Josh added "you know, this was really weird at first but I have to admit that it really turned me on having you say you were my slut."

Julie told him she understood his feelings. She also said "since we both enjoyed it we shouldn't feel like there was anything weird or wrong about what we did."

When Josh again acknowledged that he did enjoy it Julie said "I just want you to know that I will gladly be your slut any time."

Josh seemed uncertain if she was serious or not but then Julie told him "all you need to do is address me as slut or slut mom and I will assume that role for you."

With that Josh kind of laughed and said she may regret making that statement. Julie told her son she would let him know if she ever changed her mind. She then added "but I don't think I will. I really love being a slut for your big cock."

bmp5708
bmp5708
328 Followers