Mom’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You appear to be distracted."

I said: "I love your tennis outfit."

Jill giggled and cooed, "Thanks. You said that before."

I mumbled, "It's due to your voluptuous beauty."

Blushing, Jill said, "Also due to hornies of a young guy."

My cock was rigid and precum began to flow. In the game room, as Jill lit the gas-fed fireplace, I caught her by her waist and hugged her. She shrieked in mock surprise and said:

"Wait till I change."

I whispered, "Leave your tank top on, please."

Jill thought to herself, "I'm getting more loving in two days than in past two years. He likes to see my boobs jiggle and bounce."

After sliding to my knees, I kissed both her thighs and panties covered crotch. I lowered her panties to her ankles, and rubbed her thick clit and labia. As Jill held on to a sofa, I lifted her left thigh and licked her pussy till it became slick.

I whispered, "I want you now. I've been excited since I first saw you in that outfit."

Fondling my cock lump, Jill cooed, "Ok, honey. I want you too."

As soon as I removed my shorts and underwear, Jill grasped my rigid erect cock in her small hand and shyly asked:

"Can we do a 69?"

I nodded in agreement; Jill led me to a sofa and nudged me to lie on my back. Holding my stiff cock in her small hand, Jill straddled my chest and, as I nudged her shiny buttocks, wiggled her ass close to my face.

As Jill sucked my cock periodically and whispered endearments to it, I was thrilled to first see up close her blonde bush, and glistening labia and clit. After I licked Jill's clit, her slick nectar began to seep out of invisible pores. Jill moaned as I rubbed her pretty pink-brown ass hole.

Realizing I was close to cumming, Jill got off of me, straddled my crotch, and snaked my oozing cock in to her slick pussy. Suddenly, she became still, removed her tank top, and said:

"I'm having a hot flash. I'm perspiring. It will go away in a few minutes."

After a while, she said, "May be I should wash up."

I pleaded, "Darling you look lovely. I'm glad to see your voluptuous body in daylight."

Jill giggled and said, "I can tell; your cock is throbbing inside me."

She then held my head, leaned forward and, while French kissing me, began to fuck my cock. While whimpering and cooing, she continued to fuck my cock. Our naked sweat-covered chests stuck together as Jill repeatedly pounded my cock. I was in awe of her passion. I held on to her meaty buttocks, as she continued to fuck me. Suddenly, Jill became still and mumbled:

"Cummming. Godddd. I'm cummming. Dannnyyyyy," and, after kissing my face, rested her head on my chest.

Jill used her tank top to wipe her face and neck, and slowly got off of my still rigid cock. After Jill pulled me up to stand, I hugged her and began to hump her crotch in search of her juicy cunt. Jill giggled and quickly lay on the carpeted floor. I knelt in between her thighs, spread them wide, and, as she watched intently, quickly licked her pussy nectars. Slowly, I snaked my precum covered cock in to Jill's slick pussy until my brown pubic hair touched Jill's matted wet blonde pubes.

Watching Jill's sweat-matted hair and -covered boobs that spilled over to her sides turned me on. It was my turn to hug her in a passionate embrace and pound her pussy. Jill whimpered and grunted happily as I fucked her juicy snug cunt for several minutes. In turn, I mumbled:

"Greattt. Jilllll. Fuckkkkk. Cummming. Ahhhhh."

Jill thought to herself: "I never did it on the game room floor. I'm glad wearing a tank top without a bra turned on Danny. I'm totally naked. He saw all of my wrinkles and my sagging boobs. He was still turned on. He cares for me."

After my cock spewed out several jets of cum, I said:

"That was awesome. I could not wait."

Jill cooed, "You sure released another big load in me. I need to freshen up," and left.

Later, after putting on a robe, as I watched a ball game on TV, Jill laid next to me on the sofa with her head in my lap. She asked:

"How does left over lasagna and salad sound for dinner?"

I said, "Fine. Let's eat early, I want to spend some time with Adam."

Soon, Jill fell asleep and was snoring softly. Later, I too fell asleep.

I was awakened by Jill who offered me a cup of hot tea and cookies. She looked very attractive in a short pink silk robe and smelled nice after a shower. Smiling, she said:

"I thought you may like to see my photos.".

I said, "Fine," and walked with her to her den; Jill opened an album containing photos of her marriage and the first year afterwards. She looked beautiful in a white wedding dress and voluptuous in swim suits. I said:

"You're more voluptuous now," and grasped her robe-covered buttocks.

When I saw photos of Jill's cleavage and tight ass, my cock became erect. Jill cooed:

"I always thought my ass is my best asset. Ron told me he married me for my ass."

On an impulse, I slid to my knees, lifted up Jill's robe, and kissed her exposed and panties-covered buttock flesh. Jill giggled and cooed:

"You're supposed to see my photos, instead of kissing my buttocks."

I said, "Ok, show me photos of you in a swim suit."

Blushing, Jill showed me several photos of her in swim suits. When I saw the one she wore when I was 12 years old, I grasped her buttocks and said:

"I'll never forget that swimsuit; it was the first time I saw you as a sexy voluptuous woman."

Lovingly, Jill grasped my erect cock, and cooed:

"I'm so glad you're turned on by my body. Let's have dinner first."

SUNDAY EVENING WITH JILL

While having dinner, Jill said:

"I like wearing sexy lingerie and making up sexily for you," and shyly added:

"I also like to watch adult movies. It seems like I rediscovered my sexuality."

I said, "I love to see you in sexy clothes and lingerie, and watch movies with you."

After dinner

"While you clear the dishes, I will freshen up. I want to wear one of the expensive outfits I bought."

Several minutes later, Jill returned in a full-length black fishnet stocking with an open crotch and two openings for her drooping boobs, and fish net gloves, and cooed:

"You like this sexy outfit?"

I whispered, "Honey, you look ravishing," and quickly walked up to her and hugged her tightly. As I kissed Jill's long neck, glistening cleavage, Jill giggled and cooed:

"Let's watch an adult video; it was recommended by a friend."

I asked, "Who?"

Shyly, Jill replied, "Alice."

"Alice, my Mom?"

Jill replied, "Yes. She said she has seen it. It's about older women loving younger men."

I said, "You know my Dad is bald and looks old; actually, he's ten years younger than my Mom."

Jill said, "About a year ago, she hinted I should take a young lover to get even with Ron. She talked a lot about you. But I was not ready to dump him until I was convinced of his infidelity."

I said, "I am glad to know Mom wants us to be together."

In the video, after exchanging pleasantries with the smiling older woman (Betty) for several minutes, the young man (Mikey) French kissed the much older lady for a long time. Mikey was dressed in jeans, a tank top, and sneakers.

After Mikey sat on a sofa, Allie brought coffee and cookies, sat next to him, and rubbed his back and thighs. After eating a cookie, Mikey kissed Betty passionately, removed her robe, unhooked her lacy bra, and fondled her large drooping boobs.

Jill whispered, "Alice said there's more petting and talking in this video; in many videos, within a minute, the man and woman take off their clothes."

As Mikey suckled on Betty's nipples, she watched his face intently and rubbed the outline of his hard cock.

Jill said, "Mikey is turned on; his cock is hard."

Soon, the young man removed the old lady's lacy panties, nudged her to spread her legs wide and, as the woman moaned with pleasure, he licked her clean-shaven pussy for several minutes.

After a while, Betty turned towards Mikey, and helped him remove his tank top, jeans, and underwear.

Jill said, "Some how she keeps on her high-heels."

I said, "I am excited seeing the mature woman letting the young guy have his way with her."

Jill cooed, "You come by it honestly."

My cock had grown fully erect. Wanting it in Jill's love hole, gently I inserted my middle finger in Jill's pussy; it was wet and slick. I nudged her to impale herself on it facing away from me.

As both of us watched the video with my stiff cock deep in Jill's pussy, I grasped her large drooping boobs in my hands and tweaked her nipples. After I whispered to Jill:

"I would rather focus my attention on my voluptuous lover."

Jill cooed, "Thank you," and turned off the VCR and TV.

As Jill whimpered incoherently, while holding on to her boobs, I fucked her snug lubricated pussy for several minutes. Sensing I am close to another climax, Jill cooed:

"Come deep in me Danny. Cum, Cum," and I did just that.

After freshening up, I went to see Adam and spend the night at my in laws.

RON FALLS IN TO A COMA

After Mom and Dad returned from vacation, they took care of Adam when I was on out-of-town jobs. Two days later, Ron went in to a coma and Jill spent much time being near him. My Mom spent much time helping Jill and occasionally coaxed her to play tennis matches.

A week later, I was out of town on a job; late one night, Jill called me at the motel where I was staying and said:

"Ron passed away this morning," and added:

"I'm a widow. Please come home. I need your support."

I took a leave of absence from my job and stood by Jill through Ron's funeral until Jill assured me she will be busy taking care of many aspects of RJH Associates. Sally came with her husband and stayed for a few days. When Jill mentioned to Sally Ron's girl friends, Jill told her that she saw her Dad with one young woman.

Afterwards, even though I saw Jill many times, I knew she was too grief stricken to love me. I kept busy working and taking care of Adam; I took him on a week-long trip to Disney World. When I was out of town, Jill and I spoke on the phone; she kept me informed of her efforts to take control of Ron's businesses.

Jill took steps to take control of RJH Associates. My Mom, who had worked as an administrative manager, helped her evaluate all the employees. Jill fired three employees whose performances were poor; among those fired were a well-endowed young woman named Kristin and her friend who also had a long-term affair with Ron.

When Jill learned Ron had affairs with more than one woman and even Sally knew about one of them, her grief subsided; she accepted that the man she loved for a long time was not faithful to her and it's time to live her life.

JILL TAKES CONTROL OF RJH ASSOCIATES

Soon after Jill took over RJH Associates as President and CEO, she planned a reception for staff and customers at the real estate office on a Friday. During that week, I worked on an out-of-town project; Jill called me at the hotel and after exchanging pleasantries asked,

"What time are you coming home Friday?"

I said, "In the afternoon, about four."

Jill cooed, "I missed you; can't wait to see you. Come to my office as soon as you can."

I said, "Ok, see you tomorrow."

Next day, I drove straight to Jill's office. Her Assistant, an older woman, told me Jill was expecting me, and alerted Jill I was coming in to her office.

In Jill's office, I saw she was dressed in a black short-sleeve silk dress, shiny black stockings, and black low-heel shoes; her blonde hair was pulled back and tied with a black silk ribbon; she had on large gold-plated stud ear rings, a multi-chain necklace, light-blue eye shadow, and red lipstick to match her finger nails.

Jill told her assistant to close her office, take the rest of the day off, and forward all phone messages to a voice mail box. She said:

"We had a reception this morning for the customers and staff. Now, this reception is specially for you."

Jill got up from her plush chair, and hugged and French kissed me passionately for several minutes. After locking the office door, as she hugged me lovingly, she cooed:

"Danny, I missed you; really missed you," and led me to her, plush, swivel, chair behind her desk, and sat in it.

With me standing next to her, Jill cooed:

"Honey, I bought new sexy lingerie," and wantonly put her right thigh over the arm rest.

Eagerly, I slid to my knees on the carpeted floor, rubbed her stocking-covered legs and thighs, and slowly lifted her left thigh. Jill had on open-crotch black panties that framed her blonde-haired crotch; her pussy lips were glistening with her love juices.

As I smelled her crotch while rubbing my nose in it, Jill cooed:

"I've been thinking of you all afternoon; suck my pussy, lover."

Indeed, Jill's pussy was slick and filled to the brim with her passion-driven nectars. Holding my head in her hands, Jill steered it where she wanted to be licked and sucked. Eventually, when I was gently sucking her slick enlarged clit, she held my head in place and mumbled:

"Right there honey. Theeeere. Suckkkkkkk. Ohhhhhhhh."

After savoring her orgasm for several minutes, Jill lovingly unbuckled my slacks, lowered my underwear, and pulled out my raging hard on. In turn, I helped Jill remove her dress; she had on a black push-up lacy bra and silk panties; her nipples were distended due to excitement.

Jill led me to a black leather couch, sat in it, put her legs on the arm rests, and opened her thighs wide. After I knelt in front of her open thighs, she grasped my hard cock, and guided it through the opening in her panties in to her sopping pussy.

Jill held on to my hips as I plunged my cock in and out of her well-lubricated pussy slowly at first and then at a steady pace.

I savored the vision of voluptuous Jill dressed in the black push-up bra, open-crotch panties, wide-open thighs, my cock sliding in and out of her juicy pussy, and the feeling of her snug lubricated pussy grasping my cock.

I mumbled, "I'm close. Cumming. Cummmming. Cummming," as a large amount of my cum pulsed out of my cock in multiple jets.

Several minutes after my climax, Jill cooed in surprise:

"You're still hard."

I whispered, "It's been a long time; I really missed you. This couch is perfect to see your voluptuous body and make love to you," and resumed plunging my cock in to her wide-open cum-filled pussy."

Having climaxed once, I was in no hurry for a second climax. I loved Jill for a long time pausing to remove her bra, kiss her sagging boobs, and watch my cock sliding in and out of her snug pussy.

Jill whispered, "Danny, they're all yours," and, giggling, added:

"My pussy still has a lot of use left in it."

In turn, Jill enjoyed our love making: she closed her eyes partially and tilted her head back. I found it more stimulating when she grasped the back of the couch with both hands while exposing her smooth armpits.

After my second climax, I collapsed on Jill's chest. As she stroked my sweat-filled hair, she said:

"It's a great way to initiate my new office."

After we freshened up in her private bathroom and got dressed, Jill said:

"I made a reservation for dinner at Bella's Italian Restaurant. Adam is being taken care by a baby sitter at my home; your Mom helped him pack a number of toys and video games."

EPILOG

I am still working for the same ISP company. Jill goes to her office three days a week. She appointed my Mom as a part time office manager. When I go on long out of town jobs, Jill comes to visit me. My Mom has been giving Jill new OW/YM videos to review; Jill and I also have our favorite collection.

Adam loved Jill and to swim in her pool. One day, Jill said:

"There's plenty of room in this house. Adam can have his own bedroom. You know I love him."

Adam, Jill, and I are living together. With Jill's coaching, my tennis game improved considerably. Mom and Dad visit us frequently. Many a time, I call ahead and stop at Jill's office to lap her sweet mature pussy and fuck it or she calls me to have her pussy sucked and fucked. Jill wears sexy lingerie all the time and keeps me excited.

END

Dear Reader, thank you for reading this story; comments will be appreciated from all, especially from mature ladies. Andru