Mom Saves Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,123 Followers

"Yes, you are going to attend a university and then get a job at a big company. A really big company. The biggest company in the world. You'll buy a fancy car and big house. Maybe you'll even get a house with a pool. A big pool."

"Oh, shit," I thought. I was getting close to cumming.

"You'll be an important man one day," mom kept talking. "I just know it. A hundred times more important than your dad."

I thought about telling my mom that I was going to cum, but instead I closed my eyes and let myself go. My cock began spewing out jets of whatever sperm I had left in me. Mom never slowed her jerking all though my orgasm. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I shot my juices all over her. I was actually surprised about how much I came. Globs of sperm were shimmering on mom's chest like little jewels. I even shot some on her chin. She finally let go of my penis and looked up at me.

"Well, that was fun," she said and got off her knees. She stood up and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. I noticed two wet droplets running down her thighs between her legs. There was also a strange scent that I've never smelled before.

"I better get cleaned up," she said and blinked her eyes rapidly -- there was a droplet of cum stuck to her eyelash. She walked over to my closet and picked out one of my t-shirts. She began to wipe my mess off of herself.

"I'm glad I could help," she said when she was done. She tossed the shirt over to me and said: "Don't forget to clean yourself up this time." She headed for the door, but then stopped. I watched her as she looked down at her crotch. She must have noticed the wet streaks between her legs. She turned around and looked at me, but I pretended like I was cleaning myself up, my cock already getting soft. Mom brushed her inner thighs with her hands and walked out of my room.

My penis was sore. As well as it should have been after the pounding it had received. I finished cleaning myself up and lazily shuffled out of my room. I was pretty sure that there was no way I would be getting another boner today.

"Dad wants to see you," I ran into my sister right outside my room. "What were you doing in there?"

"None of your business, Sandy," I tried to push past her.

"Don't brush me off, you little shit," said my sister angrily.

I wanted to say that her tits were little, but instead just made my way around her.

"Steven, where did you disappear to?" asked the dean when I walked out onto the backyard. "That was a really good game you played. I really think you should consider trying out for the team at the university."

"Really? I suppose I could. If you think I've got what it takes," I said.

"Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. Come, let's get some food. Your dad says he's pretty good with the grill."

I followed Dean Shultz over to where my dad was grilling up burgers and steaks. Dad was loudly joking with a few of his friends and he looked like he had a little too much to drink. I looked around to see if I could spot mom, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"You left your dirty magazines on your bed," whispered my sister in my ear.

"Damn! Sandy you have to stop sneaking up on me like that," I replied after getting startled. My sister was such a nosey sneak. "They aren't mine, they are dad's."

"Really?" Sandy looked at me with hesitation.

"Yes, really. Go ask him yourself if you'd like."

I finally saw mom. She was handing out plates to our guests. I headed her way and Sandy followed me.

"Make sure you get enough food," mom said to us and gave us each a plate. "And try to keep an eye on your father, so he doesn't burn himself." Mom glanced angrily towards my dad.

After everyone ate, I helped to gather the dishes and bring out the desert. It didn't even occur to me to think about having a boner anymore and I began enjoying the party. Several of the guests were pretty boozed up and were getting a bit loud. I spent most of my time talking to the dean and his wife, stealing peaks at her whenever I could.

Just as I thought I was going to make it through this day without an incident, my dad decided it would be fun if everyone formed a train. He started walking around the backyard making train noises and, one by one, our guests joined him, holding each other by the hips. It wasn't long before this train made its way towards us.

"Looks like fun!" announced Dean Shultz. I was about to protest, but the dean nudged me along. I ended up behind his wife, Nina, with the dean holding on to me from behind. I hesitated to put my hands on his wife's hips, but he gave me a light shove from behind as the train began moving. There were about twenty people all joined together, prancing around our backyard. It felt silly to me, but everyone else seemed to have a good time.

Dad made a sudden stop and caused everyone to run into the person in front of them. People were laughing as the train began collapsing forward. I suddenly found myself pressed against the dean's young wife. I panicked and tried to push back, but was shoved again from behind. Even though my cock was exhausted, it sensed the closeness of a female body. Slowly it began growing.

I struggled to dislodge myself out of this human train before it was too late. I couldn't let Nina feel my boner. Carefully, I squeezed out to the side and without looking back briskly walked towards the house. I stepped back into the house just as I got another hard-on and ran for my room. I thought I was the only one in the house, but when I passed the kitchen I saw mom washing the dishes.

"Oh hey," she said when she noticed me. She also noticed my erection. "You've got to be kidding, Steven. Another one?"

"Why is this happening to me?" I sobbed and walked past her.

When I got to my room, I plopped down on the bed and looked at the angry monster between my legs. I didn't lock the door, wondering if mom would come in.

It wasn't long before I heard the door knob turn. Mom walked in and shut the door. She took one look at my face, then at my cock and sighed.

"Let's do this quickly," mom said. She checked to make sure the door was locked and walked over to me. She knelt down quickly and grabbed my erect shaft. Without losing any time she began jerking it.

I winced and let out a whimper.

"What?" asked mom.

"It's sore. It hurts when you pull on it like that."

"Sorry, I'll be gentle." Mom took her hand off and filled her palm with saliva, then smothered it all over my cock. Once it was well lubricated, she started gliding her hand gently up and down.

"How is that?"

"Better," I replied.

My cock was slick and her hand began moving faster, sliding along my tender meat. Mom kept spitting onto my cock to keep it from drying up.

"Go ahead and lay back, Steven," mom said never taking her eyes off my cock.

I laid back and closed my eyes. Even though mom was being careful, my cock was still sore and I kept wincing. I didn't think I would be able to cum again. I tried picturing Nina's perky breasts and the woman from dad's dirty magazine, but that didn't seem to help.

The sudden knock on my door startled me. I opened my eyes and raised my head.

"Steve? Are you in there?" It was my sister. "Dad is looking for you." Sandy knocked again and fumbled with the door handle. Thank god, it was locked. "Steve?"

Mom and I stared frozen at the door, unable to even breathe, her grip tightening around my cock.

"I know you're in there Steve?" yelled Sandy and banged louder. "Fine, don't come out. I'll just tell dad to come get you himself."

She finally stopped yelling and left.

"We have to hurry," mom said quietly once she was sure Sandy was away. "Are you getting any closer?"

I swallowed nervously. "Not really."

Mom looked back towards the door then glanced at the window to make sure the drapes were still pulled together.

"Just relax and close your eyes," she said looking at me. "Make sure to keep them closed. Okay?"

"Okay."

I did as she told me and laid my head back down. Mom's hand picked up where it left off, only this time she would rub the head of my cock for a while every time her hand moved up. My cock's head was very sensitive and I gritted my teeth every time mom touched it.

"Keep your eyes closed," mom said again, her palm gliding over my tip. She was cupping my balls with her other hand now and massaging them lightly. Her hand would jerk just the very top part of my cock for a while and then dive down to stroke the full length. Sometimes she would playfully squeeze at my tip and rub it between her fingers.

"Mom sure gives a good hand job," I thought as I lay there trying to keep from squirming.

As more minutes went by, I felt like I could lie like this forever, enjoying the pleasure my own mother was giving me, even though it was almost painful when mom touched the aroused flesh of my tip. Then suddenly I felt something different on the tip of my cock, something very warm, almost hot. It felt like some sort of a vacuum was delicately tugging and flicking my extremely sensitive end.

I got curious and opened my eyes. My mom's lips were wrapped around the top part of my shaft. I got so excited I let out a loud sigh. Mom rolled her eyes up at me and saw that I was looking. Her eyes grew round and she released my cock from her mouth.

"I told you to keep your eyes closed," she said angrily.

I quickly shut my eyes again.

Mom didn't do anything for several moments and then I felt her mouth wrap over the head of my cock again. She began sucking on it harder and swirling her tongue over the tip. The feeling was amazing and only slightly painful. It felt like a thousand little needles tickling my sensitive flesh. Little by little my cock went further into mom's mouth. It felt so tight and warm inside that I forgot that my cock was sore. Slowly I began bucking my hips, trying to drive myself further in. It wasn't much longer before I felt my orgasm rise up from my testicles. Slowly but surely it built up as mom actively worked her head up and down.

Mom was now pressed in closer to me and I could feel her tits squishing into my groin. I realized that my balls and her tits were rubbing together. All of this was making me feel so hot that I felt myself ready to cum. I opened my eyes and thrust my hips up as I began cumming inside of mom's mouth. I saw little flashes of light in my eyes as my cock pulsated between mom's lips. I wasn't even sure if I shot anything out -- I couldn't have had much sperm left in me.

Mom held my cock in her mouth until it stopped jerking. Despite the fact that I just had my first blowjob, I felt my cock begin to get soft. Mom pulled her head up and my penis slipped out of her mouth. She shallow and wiped her lips.

"I hope you enjoyed that," she said looking up at me with a frown, "because I won't be doing that for you ever again."

I nodded and watched her get up. She didn't even attempt to hide her wetness this time. She rubbed her thighs between her legs and then wiped her hand on my sheets.

"You see what that did to me?" she asked shaking her head.

I certainly saw.

Mom came up to my full-sized mirror on the wall and looked at herself. She fixed her hair and whipped her lips again. She inspected her lower region and when she was certain she looked presentable she left my room without saying anything else.

"It is quite ironic," I thought lying on my bed, watching my overstimulated penis get soft, "that because of my erection problem this year's Nude Day turned out much better than I could ever have hoped."

fictitious
fictitious
1,123 Followers