Mom Seduced Me Slowly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
899 Followers

Mom was naturally ready for it as it was all her game plan only and in the pretext of pain , she was leading it to sex and fuck. So keeping the show, she said " Oh Son! thank you so much as you are such a sweat to be ready to help me in relieving my pain. But I cant allow you to push it in me. One reason is that your father was just about half your size and he also did sex with me in ass only a couple of times in my married life and he was the only man I had done it ever, So even if you try to help me, I can't take it in me as it is so big and rather it will be more painful that the pain I am getting now. "

I was again confused that what to say. She seems to be ready to allow me to fuck her in ass but still had refused me in the name of my big cock. During all this talk, she kept my cock in her hand and kept caressing it on its length. So I was sure that she wants me to fuck her but then why she refuses. Does she wants me fuck her in cunt instead of ass or she is really feared of my size because I knew that I am really a hunk and very big for her un fucked ass .So I tried to test my luck, and said," Mom! There is one thing we can do. I know that I am quite big in size down there and surely it may be a problem , if I put my cock in your ass, as it will be painful. So if you don't mind we may put my cock in your cunt..... I mean , your vagina. As this passage is just adjacent to the anal passage and there is only a difference of about half an inch in ass hole and cunt hole. Also in the body both the anal canal and vaginal canal are nearby, and if I put my cock in your cunt and rub you there inside , it will also rub and massage your anal cavity. Also we are not certain that you hit your self in anal area or cunt area, so instead of not giving you inner massage, it will be better to give you inner massage from your vaginal hole. Also as the cunt hole is bigger in comparison to anal hole , I think there will be no problem there, to put it in."

Mom pretended to think sometime and then said, " Look son! I agree with your point. But I can't allow you to put your cock .... I mean your penis in my vagina as it will mean sex and incest. You see we are very orthodox \Christians and regularly visit Church and pray. How can we indulge in incest. It is a sin against GOD and also against society. Just imagine, what will happen if anybody comes to know of it. Secondly your father is dead for about 10 years and I have no sexual relationship with anybody since then. I think I can't take your such a mammoth cock in my vagina even. I am not used to this now."

I thought mom is only pretending and seducing me. I knew that she wanted me to fuck her, but she wanted to lead all this pretext of massage to sex in a slow and natural way. Secondly she wanted to show as if what we were going to do was not incest or even sex but only a part of her medication.

So I decided to flow in her way and tried to push her to allow me to put my cock in her cunt and said " Mom! you talk in very old ways. See what we want to do is not sex or incest, but we are only trying to help you in your pain , by rubbing you down there inside and massage you to give you relief from your pain. It is certainly not incest or sin, as our intentions are good. It is a part your medication and I being your son can't see you in pain. Secondly I have the tool to help you in massage so it is my natural duty as a son to help you. Also no body is going to come to know of our this act as we are not going to tell it to anyone. I can't talk such things doing with my mom to anybody and you will also not be telling it to anyone. So what is the problem?.Mom!just relax and let me put my cock in your cunt.... I mean vagina. Mom! The only problem is that if I do it in your ass, so even if I discharge in you, there will be no problem ,but the case is different with you cunt. If you allow me to rub you inside down through your cunt, you may get pregnant and I don't have any condom with me. This is the only hitch in your medication." ( In the heat of sex and horniness, the words coming out of our mouth were cunt and cock and not penis and vagina.)

We both were horny as hell and wanted to make it to a real fuck, but also wanted to make it easy and natural way. So both of us were pretending as if we are against sex but we have to do it because of her medication.

Mom said in an assuring tone," Son! That is no problem. You don't know that when you were born , there were some medical problems so the doctors had to tie my tubes. Now even if I want to, even then I can't get pregnant. You just make sure that it is not a sin. If you are certain then we may do it in that way. Even for my cunt , your cock is so big. Make sure that you have to be gentle and don't hurt me."

I jumped with joy. So ultimately it was going to happen. My mom has given me a green signal to fuck her, in the name of massage. My cock got so tight and gave a jerk upward. Mom was still holding it in her hand and was slowly moving her hand on the length of it. She also felt the jerk and pulsation of my cock. She smiled as she knew the meaning of it. She was no virgin or inexperienced. She knew the meaning of all this, so she was also happy in heart, as all her seduction and game plan was ending in success and ultimately we were going to fuck.

Gleaming with joy, I asked my mother to lie down and she obeyed me with a sly smile on her face. She lied down and opened her thighs. Her gateway to heaven was visible. She was clean shaved ( perhaps she had already made the arrangements and had decided to do it today so she was well prepared). I put a pillow under her butt and that raised her cunt up and made a perfect angle for penetration .

I folded her legs from knees and turned her knees upward till they touched her shoulders. Now her cunt was just before me. I knelt down and sat between her open thighs . I looked toward my own birthplace and the thought of entering the same hole from where I came to this world gave a jerk to my already pulsating cock.

I got hold of my cock and came near to her cunt to put the head of it on the opening . Till now we had not had any foreplay, as we were going to do it in the name of her treatment and not for fucking in lust.

As I was about to put my cock on her cunt opening , she again stopped me and said, " Look son! Are you sure that what ever we are going to do for massaging me inside to help me in relieving my pain is not incest and not sin? Because I don't want to do anything for which we should not do. "

I understood that she wanted to fuck me badly but trying to make it innocent so that our mutual mother son relationship is not destroyed . So keeping that acting continued I said " Mom! don't worry I am sure of it. You just lie down and let me massage you inside." Saying this I Kept the cock head on her vaginal opening and gave a slight thrust. As my cock was very big and thick and also due to this incestual intercourse it had gone more tight and thick, it could not enter her. She widened her legs apart till she could , so that it may move in. I knew she was also dying for having me inside her, and I again gave a big thrust , but still my cock did not enter her. She felt the pain , she was very wet and willing but she was very tight and also her cunt was not fucked for years together, so she was very tight for my cock.

She stopped me from further thrusts and thought for about a minute. Then she said, " Look son! I think it is not going inside, because you are so big and also you are dry. So you lubricate your cock a bit , and then you will be able to enter me easily and without pain."

I was getting frustrated as I could not enter and was getting impatient. I spoke in irritating tone, " Mom! I am not ready to move away, and also I don't have anything for lubrication of my cock. I can only use kitchen oil and it is far away in kitchen and also it may not suit you in your cunt and may cause some infection etc. So you just keep lying and I will enter with force only."

Mom stopped me saying that it will be painful and pretending to think something she said such a thing that I jumped with joy. She said, " See Son! We can use mouth saliva to lubricate your cock head. You take some saliva in your hand and put it on your cock. Or I take my saliva in hand and lubricate your cock head with it."

I said ," O.K. Mom! You use your hands, I am not ready to soil my hands with saliva. ( actually I wanted her to put her hands on my cock instead of me myself putting my own). "

But mom had her own plans. She said , " O.K. if you are not going to dirty your hands with saliva then I am also not going to do it. You do one thing, stand still and I will lubricate your cock with my mouth. This way we both will save our hands from getting dirty and also your cock will be lubricated."

This new development made me jump with joy. My heart was thumping so fast that I feared I may get a heart attack. I stood in the middle of bed and mom sat up from her lying pose. Now my cock was jerking before her mouth and was in line of her face. My cock was so tight and jerking with anticipation of getting in her mouth that it was jerking up and down as the hands of an army man are moving up and down in parade. It brought a smile on my mom's face. She looked with love toward my cock and then got hold of it in her hand. Then she moved her hand on full length and then slowly brought her face near to it. She opened her lips a bit and touched my cock with them.

I was in heaven. As soon as , her lips touched my cock head , it gave such a big jerk that I almost shot my load there only. But I wanted to fuck her and not to spoil her face by cumming on it, so I , with great effort stopped myself from my orgasm. But a big moan still came out of my lips. Mom kissed my cock head with love and then slowly parted her lips, and took my mushroom shaped cock head in her mouth.

My cock head was so big by now, that she had to stretch her mouth to its full extent. Even then she could take the cock head in with difficulty. I could not stop myself and got hold of her head in my hands and gave a slight thrust and my cock entered about 3 inches in her mouth. I was in seventh heaven now. Mom twirled her tongue on my cock head in her mouth and pulling both her cheeks in side, she started sucking my cock. I had hold her head in my hands and I was giving thrusts. About half of my cock was in her mouth now and I was moaning loudly. There was no space in her mouth to take more of my cock , so she put her fist on the base of my cock , and made a limit , so that my cock does not hit her throat beyond that point, as due to my lust I was giving big thrusts and she feared that my cock may hurt her in mouth.

It was about 3-4 minutes now , that she was sucking my cock. Now my orgasm was nearing up and I felt that any moment I may shoot in her mouth. But I wanted to discharge my load in her cunt and not in her mouth. So I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She opened her eyes and bent forward to again take my cock in her mouth , as somebody had taken away a lollypop from a child. Naturally she was enjoying her sucking .After a long time she was taking a cock in her mouth and was enjoying it.

She asked in a bit irritating tone. " what happened, and why you pulled it out? Let me lubricate it properly." But I said, " Mom! I wont with stand long. And I may shoot in your mouth only. If it happens , I may not be able to massage you inside and may not be able to reduce your pain. See now my cock is glistening with saliva and is properly lubricated, so you lie down and let me enter you and rub you down there inside."

Mom also understood the situation and lie down on bed. I again put a pillow under her butt and sat between her legs. She opened her legs wide apart and I put my cock head on her cunt hole. For last time I saw my birth place and then towards my mom's face.There was a sly smile on her face. She nodded her head and I gave a big thrust.

She screamed " OH GOD! I am dying . It is so big. Son take it out, I cant bear it. Oh GOD." She put both her hands on my chest and tried to push me away and wiggled to take my cock out. But I was more powerful , I Kept my place intact and gave another big thrust. My cock entered her cunt about half of its length. She cried loudly, I immediately bent forward and for the first time put my mouth on her mouth to shut her cries, I kissed her lovingly on lips and whispered, " Calm down Mom! Don't scream like this, the neighbors may hear us."

She immediately stopped her cry but she was still wiggling with pain. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Surely either I was actually very big in size or she was more tight due to non fucking for so many years. But surely she was finding it difficult to bear it.

I stopped my thrusts and lied down on her chest. I was totally nude as I was only wearing a lungi which was lying near my feet now and mother had already discarded her petticoat while letting me examine her ass hole. So only cloth between us was her blouse, which was still there.

I was lying on her without moving , and had put my mouth on her mouth, in pretext of sealing her mouth off her screams. I was kissing her lips but she was in pain so she was not reciprocating yet, but also did not stopped me from kissing.

I kept lying for about 5-7 minutes and her pain had subsided by now. So I pulled my cock a bit and gave a thrust again in. About 4 inches of my cock was inside but still about 3 inches were left.

As I gave a thrust, she jumped. Now she was not feeling the pain as before , but still it was painful for her to let me push my entire cock in her. She opened her eyes, and asked my " Son! Are you all in me , or some of your cock is still out. " I said " Mom! A bit more than half of me is in your cunt but still I have to enter about 3 inches. A sense of surprise came on her face. She took her hand down to her butt and taking it from below her ass she took it near to my cock in her cunt and took hold of my cock. She gave a muffled cry of surprise and said " Oh are you a man or a beast. I can't even withstand your this much of cock and you are still so much left. Please don't push it in. I can't take it in. I will die of pain."

I kissed her on lips and in an assuring tone said" Oh Mom! Don't worry. I will not push it without your permission as you are my loving mom. If you want I will push it in otherwise I will take it out and push it in with this much length only. I will rub your inside with half cock only and only if you ask me, I will enter more."

My words gave her a satisfying look. She relaxed a bit. I thought of it as an opportunity to get her blouse out and said " Mom! See the reason you are finding it difficult to bear is that you have lubricated my cock with your mouth, but your own cunt is still dry. So you feel the pain. I have read somewhere that when a man sucks the boobs of a lady, she gets wet down in her cunt. So if your open up your blouse, I may help you to get lubricated down there , and you will take my entire cock easily."

Mom understood my game plan, and as she was also enjoying the fuck now and also wanted to enjoy full and also wanted to take my complete cock in her, so pretending to accept my proposal, she agreed and slowly opened the buttons of her blouse.

As soon as she opened her blouse, two big and milky boobs jumped before my eyes. A big smile came on my face and mom shut her eyes feeling shy.

I immediately put both my hands on her boobs and started fondling them. A slight moan came from my mom's mouth. I knew she loved it . I was kissing on her mouth and with both hands fondling and caressing her boobs. I put my tongue in her mouth and started swirling it inside. She also responded positively and used her own tongue to caress my tongue with her. Our both tongues were like fighting in her mouth. She loved it and then after some time I withdrew my tongue form her mouth and took one of her boob in my mouth. I started licking her areola and started chewing her nipple in my teeth.\

She was moaning like anything now. It was pure lust and sex only. We both were panting heavily and I was sucking her boob. She was also horny like me and doing all acts of fucking shamelessly with me now. Her cunt had become wet and I could feel her juices flowing in her cunt. It had become slippery and she was raising her butt high from bed to take more of my cock in her. With one hand I was fondling her right boob and with mouth I was sucking her other boob. She was moaning loudly and apparently she was in heaven now.

I brought my other hand down and took it near to her cunt. Half of my cock was in her cunt and I started caressing her clit with my other hand now. This made her moan more loudly and she herself started jerking her butt upward to take my cock more in her cunt.

I took my mouth on her mouth and taking both her boobs in my hands, she again raised her butt up and I clutched my own butts and gave a powerful thrust of my cock. It was most powerful thrust and now her cunt also had gone very wet. As filled with her own juices and also with my pre cum releasing from my cock, her cunt was so slippery so invading the hidden depths of her cunt whole of my cock went inside with the thrust and now not even a millimeter of it was out . my cock was wedged in her cunt till its base and my balls , which were filled with my cum now , were resting on her ass hole. Our public bones had met and hair on our cock and cunt had intermingled.

As my cock jabbed in her cunt, she cried loudly but as I had sealed her mouth with mine, so the sound of her cry could not come out. Tears again came in her eyes and I lovingly licked them dry, and asked mom not to worry as whole of my cock was inside her cunt now. I said, " Relax mom! Now whole of my cock is in you, nothing to worry, you just relax and let me take it in and out so that it may rub your wound inside and give you massage".

She took her own hand down and touched her mound and checked that whole of my cock was in her. She gave a sigh of relief and putting both her arms on my back she hugged me tightly and kissed me on my mouth and in a loving sound said, " Oh Son! You are really a beast. You are so big down there. Even your father was about half a size of you. It is for the first time that I feel so filled fully down there, you are so thick in girth of your cock that I though so aged to you, feel it difficult to take it all in. Thank GOD, you have done it , otherwise I was thinking that I may die today of pain. I am so lucky to have such an understanding son , who understand and is ready to massage her mom in pain, in this way."

Saying this she again kissed me with love and hugged me more tightly. I also felt a pang of love for her and kissed her on mouth and said, " Mom! You are my loving mother. You have raised me after my father, so it is my duty to help you in need. I love you so much . Mom! You are most beautiful and you are not aged rather many of girls of young age will die for a fit and proportionate body as you. See you at this age even are so tight down there that perhaps virgin girls of young age may not be so tight. I love you."

Mom felt very happy and lovingly kissed me. I started pulling my cock out about 2 inches and again pushed it in. This way I started fucking her with 2 inches only. Mom was already very wet and slippery . When I started fucking her slowly again her juices started oozing and she was feeling no pain now and was enjoying most. She started bucking her own mound with every thrust.

I kept fucking her this way for about 5 minutes and then slowly started pulling whole of my cock out and started pushing it in with one big thrust. She was moaning heavily now and with each of my thrust she was also giving me a matching thrust.

Now we were fucking with full speed . I was fucking her with full length of my cock and she was also giving full support in the form of her own upward thrusts.

haldwani
haldwani
899 Followers