Mom Seduces Virgin Son on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy don't," she said feebly protesting while not struggling to pull herself away from his inappropriate grasp or even try to lower her short skirt. "No! Stop! Let me go!"

"It's Nude Day Susan. Get naked with me," he said looking at her as if he was looking at an ice cold bottle of beer on a hot day. As if he had poured it all over his head and showered in it, he reeked of beer. "Nude Day is the one day of the year that it's permissible for a father to see his daughter without her clothes," he said.

Nearly tempting her to get naked in front of her father, it was a good line she thought, even back then. Always calling her pretty and always comparing her to Bo Derek, Christie Brinkley, Heather Locklear, Kim Basinger, and Shannon Tweed, he made her feel sexy. Especially after the death of her mother, he made her feel that she could replace her mother. Wondering what he'd say or do, after having flashed him bits and pieces of her body so many times before, she wanted to show him her naked body now. Twenty years later, she never thought that she'd be trying that same line with her son.

"I'm not getting naked in front of you Daddy," she said. "Eww. Gross. That's so gross," she said brushing down her skirt but unable to brush away her sexual excitement, she was aroused nonetheless that her father got a good look of her panty clad ass and a good feel of her C cup breasts.

"I'll tell you what," he said momentarily letting her go. "I'll get naked first," he said unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping his pants. "See? Look Susan. I'm not shy about getting naked on Nude Day and you shouldn't be either."

Not believing that he'd strip naked in front of her, she watched her father strip himself down to his underwear before she looked away when realizing that he would.

"Dad! What are you doing?"

As if his whole plan was to get naked in front of her as much as it was his plan to strip his daughter naked, as soon as he removed his tee shirt, he removed his boxer shorts too. As much as she couldn't believe that her father was naked, she couldn't believe that he had an erection. Thinking that she was a modestly moral daughter not to look, she couldn't take her eyes off of his engorged prick. Having never seen her father's cock before or any cock for that matter, other than the cocks her girlfriends showed her in Playgirl, she couldn't believe that her father was exposing his prick to her now.

"Look at me," he said while holding his cock in his hand. "Look at Daddy, Susan," he said. "Look at Daddy's penis."

"Eww Daddy," she said still staring at his erection. "You have an erection," she said looking and mortified more by his erection than by seeing his exposed cock. "Gross. That's so gross."

Who was she kidding? Her first time seeing a male appendage up close that wasn't in a glossy magazine, she was sexually aroused seeing her father's cock while knowing that he was erect for her. Having as much sexual desire for her father as he had for her, her nipples were already hard and erect. Again, having no control over how she felt, she felt a familiar warm wetness tingling between her legs and knew that she wanted and was ready to have sex with her father. Only, coming to her senses, this was her Dad and not some man trying to pick her up at a bar. How could she sexually feel this way over her father when she's never felt this way over any man?

Cajoling her to get naked with him on the pretense of celebrating Nude Day, when she didn't, he stripped himself naked. She couldn't believe her father was naked. Just wanting to get away from him, he blocked her escape by standing in front of her bedroom door. He was drunk but she wasn't dumb enough to trust him to get naked too. Only asking for trouble, a daughter getting naked with her father was wrong. A daughter having her father strip her naked while he was naked and drunk was a big mistake. Only with part of her wanting to strip off her clothes and be comforted by her father, even sexually, the other part of her told her to get away from him.

Not taking no for an answer, after he removed his clothes in front of her, he forced her to look at his cock by standing in front of her while blocking her escape from the house and from him. Just as bad as he was, she not only wanted to see his cock just as much as he wanted to show her his cock but also she wanted to touch and feel his cock in the way that he wanted to touch and feel her. Then, scaring her instead of sexually exciting her, as if he had four hands instead of two and with her only wearing four articles of clothing, a blouse, a short skirt, a low cut bra, and bikini panties, her modesty was no match for her father's lust in wanting to strip her naked. Filled with mixed emotion, she was as horrified as she was sexually excited when he started undressing her while touching and feeling her everywhere.

Allowing him to unbutton her blouse, with her wanting to show him her breasts as much as he wanted to see her tits, she watched him stare at her cleavage and bra. As if it all happening in slow motion and as if it wasn't happening to her but to someone else, she watched her father's hand feel her breasts through her bra. Admittedly, his big hand felt good on her big breasts. Only she wished that he wasn't her father but a boy she liked from the neighborhood.

"You have big tits like your mother," he said feeling the full weight of her breasts before sticking his hand inside of her bra.

She didn't stop him from cupping her naked breast until he fingered her nipple. Not wanting him to know that she was sexually excited when he fingered her hard, erect nipple, she feared she'd allow her father to have his wicked way with her if he continued touching her in that way. Her nipples were one of her erogenous zones and with her pussy already so wet, she was already staring at his cock with the thoughts of taking him in her mouth before allowing him to push himself in her pussy.

"Daddy stop," she said feebly protesting.

Allowing him to do so without stopping him, he unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt while removing her blouse. She watched her skirt fall to the carpet in the way that her defenses had fallen to her father. Standing before her father in her low cut bra and sheer bikini panty, she knew that he could see all that he wanted to see. In the way that he looked at her, the same way that he looked at his new car, he excited her with his lust for her.

"C'mon Susan. Get naked with me. Let's celebrate Nude Day together," he said sticking a strong finger beneath her bra and quickly lifting.

In one fluid motion, without even unhooking it, her bra was up above her breasts, over her head, and off. Slow to cover them, her ultimate flash, she used her hands to cover her naked breasts. More embarrassed that her nipples were hard and erect than she was with him seeing her tits, always knowing he'd be watching, she's flashed him her breasts many times before by the pool when mercilessly teasing him. With her hands holding her breasts as if they were her bra cups, unable to stop him, he pulled down her panties. Naked now, her shaved pussy was there for her father to ogle. Having stripped her naked, albeit a bit frightened, she was more sexually excited than she was embarrassed. She had just shaved her blonde fur from her pussy for the first time and who better to see her shaved cunt than her father. Now that she was naked, she wondered what was next.

Already so sexually aroused that she'd willingly give him one, even though she's never given anyone one, she wondered if he'd force her to give him a hand job. Her girlfriends were always talking about giving their boyfriends hand jobs and blowjobs. Curious what it felt like to hold a cock in her hand as well as feel and taste it in her mouth, she wondered if he'd force her to blow him. She wondered if he'd push her back on her bed and fuck her. Still a virgin, so vulnerably innocent, with his cock the first naked cock she's ever seen, she never had a cock in her hand, in her mouth, or in her pussy before.

After all the misery her father has been through when her mother was sick and finally succumbed to her illness, she'd comfort her father sexually, if he wasn't drunk and aggressive. More than once she's thought about going to his room and sleeping with him in his bed. Wondering what he'd do if she did, she enjoyed masturbating to the thoughts of him taking her. She masturbated herself dozens of times while thinking about having sex with her father. Now with her mother gone, alone and lost, she needed some loving comfort as much as he did.

Feeling guilty for the sexual attraction that she felt for her father, she didn't understand why she allowed him to strip her and touch her without more of a struggle but she did. Only, in the way that her mother rejected her by dying on her, her convoluted way of living with her loss, she didn't want her father to reject her too. So sadly alone, she was willing to give herself to her father for him to love her and hopefully not leave her and abandon her in the way her mother had done by dying on her.

Not making it easy for him by playing hard to get, even though she wanted him at times but, being that he was drunk and too forceful with her, this wasn't one of them. She turned her head away from him when he tried to kiss her. Not a drinker and hating the smell of it, all she could smell was beer. Holding her by her chin and turning her head and forcing his lips to hers, he finally kissed her.

When he impaled her mouth with his tongue, she felt his hard prick pushing against her soft belly. The sexual sensation of him excited her in a way that she's never been sexually excited before. At that point, she would have had sex with anyone's cock, even her father's erect prick. Knowing now that she was doomed to have sex with her father, she relented and submitted her will to his by relinquishing her tongue to him and returning his passion with hers. Kissing and kissing her, he felt her breasts while fingering her pussy.

She remembered being as embarrassed seeing her father's erection as she was that her nipples were erect and her pussy was wet for him. Yet, he knew all the places to touch her and feel her to make her forget that he wasn't her father but her lover. Pushing her down to her knees, as if she was a Japanese woman stripped naked on a subway train or on a public bus before being forced to have sex, he forced her to suck him. A somewhat a willing volunteer, a father forcing his daughter to suck him was bad enough but a daughter willingly sucking her father was even worse. Having never had a cock in her mouth, she's seen enough porn to know how to give a blowjob. With his hand pressed against the back of her head, humping her mouth, he didn't let go of her until he ejaculated in her mouth and until she swallowed.

It wasn't until after she swallowed her father that she felt disgust and shame for what she had just done. Always wondering the reasons why her father did what he did and she did what she did, how could they do what they did? Why did her father strip naked that day? Why did he strip her naked too? Why did he force her to have sex with him? Why did she allow him to have sex with her? With so many unanswered questions that she'll never receive the answers to, the mystery of what happened that day would be forever unknown. Having found peace by forgiving her father and herself, her son has brought her the joy that she needed to move on with her life. Yet, now that she's reliving what happened to her with her father with son, perhaps, she'll receive some closure by having sex with her son.

It was when her mouth was filled with her father's cock that she felt the pure, utter lunacy of what she was doing along with the sexual excitement of orally pleasuring her father. How dare he do this to her? How dare she do this to him? Yet, glad that he did and she did, with both receiving some loving affection and emotional comfort from having sex, she couldn't believe she was sucking her father. She was blowing her Dad.

At the time, instead of more thinking how could he do that to her, putting all of the responsibility on herself for deliberately teasing him and flashing her body to her father, she blamed herself. Insanely enraged, as soon as he exploded the lust he had for her in her mouth, he pushed her back on her bed, mounted her, and fucked her. She really didn't mind seeing her father naked. She really didn't mind him seeing her naked. She didn't so much mind stroking his cock while sucking his cock but she didn't want to have intercourse with her father.

Only, he didn't give her much choice. Too strong for her, he forced himself on her. A long time coming, with him not able to have sex with his wife because she was so sick, it was as if he saved all of his sexual lust to have sex with his daughter today.

As if he was a piston in the engine of an exotic sports car running at 9,000 RPMs, up and down, he fucked her fast and he fucked her hard. In the way that he parted her virginal clam to pound her pussy, his lust for her was obvious. Only, a total turn off, calling her by her mother's name, Rose, instead of calling her by her name, Susan, even in his incestuous lust for her he rejected her for the memory of his dead wife, her mother.

"Rose, I love you. Rose, I miss you. Fuck me Rose. Fuck me. Make me cum baby. Make me cum," he said in his drunkenness.

Rose, Rose, Rose, everything was about Rose and not about her. He fucked her until he passed out while still on top of her. Not wanting to awaken him from his sexual fantasy that he was having of his deceased wife, in the way that he ejaculated in her mouth, he ejaculated deep inside of her pussy too.

Filled with his cum, she was surprised he didn't fuck her up the ass too. Maybe had he not be so drunk and fallen asleep, he may have taken her anally too. After seeing his cock, touching his cock, stroking his cock, and sucking his cock, she was too overwhelmed with sexual excitement to stop him from fucking her. Too powerless to prevent him from forcing himself inside of her pussy, it wasn't until she felt his warm semen dripping from her that she realized that he wasn't wearing a condom.

Bad enough that she had sex with her father, it was even worse that she had unprotected sex with him. The one and only time having sex with her father or with anyone for that matter, with her luck, she'd get pregnant. Having two heads, three arms, and four legs, she couldn't imagine what her incestuous offspring would even look like. If it wasn't for her religion, she could have an abortion but that was out of the question. She just hoped that he hadn't impregnated her.

After that incident, not only did she hate her father but also she hated Nude Day. She wished her mother hadn't died. She wished she wasn't left alone with her father. She wished there was never a Nude Day. Sometimes she even wished she was born a man instead of a woman but glad that she was a woman instead of a man, maybe this disaster would be over and done, now that her father had his wicked way with her.

Drunk and/or sleeping, he stayed there like that on top of her. Afraid to move, for fear that he'd awaken and have sex with her naked body again, she didn't want to wake him. Yet, needing to extricate herself from him, he was suffocating her with his deadweight. Besides, needing to pee, and needing to shower the stench of beer from him nauseated her. Gradually, gingerly, she pushed him off of her.

He didn't move. Sleeping so soundly, she wondered if he was still breathing. If she didn't know any better, he looked more dead than alive. Only, she didn't know any better.

She thought the worst part of the incestuous abuse was having forced sex with her father. She thought the worst part of the incestuous abuse was being a willing victim and even enjoying sucking and fucking her father. She thought the worst part of her nightmare was when her father died of a sudden, massive heart attack while on top of her and still inside of her. She thought the worst of him forcing himself on her was being pregnant with his child.

Yet, the worst of it all was the best of it all. A blessing in disguise after being unable to abort her baby, now the best part of what happened to her on that Nude Day, she cherishes her son Michael. Yet, perhaps the worst of what happened to her on that day, Nude Day, 20 years ago, is what's happening to her now today, on Nude Day. The worst of her incestuous union with her father is that she now yearns to make love to her son. In the way her father wanted and needed to make love to his daughter, she now wants to make love to her son.

* * * * *

"Why am I embarrassed? I just am," said Michael. "Other than you seeing me naked when I was a baby and occasionally catching me masturbating, I've never been naked in front of anyone Mother," said Michael.

Susan couldn't believe that Michael brought up the times she caught him masturbating. She wondered if he was as sexually excited with her catching him masturbating as she was sexually excited seeing him and watching him masturbate. She only wished that she could talk to him about him masturbating more in depth. Mostly curious to know what he masturbated about, she wondered if he masturbated over her in the way that she masturbated over him.

Wishing she could see him naked again, suddenly the images of his hard, exposed cock filled her mind. With his tee shirt over his head, she remembered walking in his room to get his dirty laundry. He must have just finished masturbating or was in the process of masturbating because he was still so very hard. Frozen in place, all she could do was to stare at his big, erect prick and, acting so wickedly bold, she wasn't even embarrassed that he caught her staring.

He had a much bigger prick than did her father, his grandfather, actually. Explanations get confusing when her father is also her son's father. She was just glad that, now with her father deceased, that no one else knew that Michael was really her half-brother and her son. So horny before and even hornier for him now after seeing his erect prick, she wanted him. She had to have him. When she saw him standing there naked that day, she had all that she could do to control herself by not walking to him and taking him in her hand to stroke him before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth to suck him. She'd like nothing more than to spread her legs to fuck her son.

"Mom? Gees!" Replaying that day over again in her head while masturbating herself, she remembered that day as if it was yesterday. "You could have knocked," he said covering his nakedness with his hand but not looking as embarrassed as she thought he would.

Was he deliberately flashing her in the way that she's been deliberately flashing him? She didn't know. She couldn't tell. Opening the door for them to have sex one day, if he was deliberately flashing her, maybe their flashing would progress to something more.

He said to her what she'd never say to him, knock before entering. Maybe he really was embarrassed that's she saw his hard prick. Maybe not exposing himself to her deliberately, she had the fortuitous good fortune to see him naked accidentally. Wanting him to barge in on her in the way that she wished she could barge in on him, she never wanted him to knock when she was dressing, undressing, or bathing. Only, even though she was hot for his body, she didn't want him to think that she was the incestuous slut that she was. A son wanting his mother is one thing and almost a normal thing but a mother wanting her son was something else entirely.

"Sorry," she said closing the door behind her and immediately going in her room to masturbate over the image of seeing her son's big prick while imagining having sex with him.