Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi, I'm home,' Janice announced when she arrived.

'Hi, mom. Dinner is ready,' she said.

'That's great, thanks sweetie,' Janice said, and ruffled her mom's hair.

'You're in a good mood, anything happen at work?' Rose asked.

'Sort of. We got a new contract to advertise peas. Doesn't sound very important, but my art work is going to be used! For some of it anyway,' she added.

'Wow! That's great, mom! I'm proud of you!' Rose cheered.

'Hey, it's not a big deal. It means they like my work, and I've been noticed. I've got a chance of a career there,' Janice said, and looked at her mother.

Rose didn't seem to take the hint. Janice was trying to tell her she wanted to stay there working permanently. It was a good income, more than her mother earned. It meant she wouldn't be going back to school, and so her mother would have to remain in her place. If she could convince her to continue in school.

'Like, it all sounds fab, to me,' Rose said, and sat down with her daughter to eat.

The phone rang and Janice answered it.

'Hi Sylvia, how you doing? Yea, I'm fine,' Janice said.

'I'm sorry about this, but I think you need to know. It's damn awkward. The stupid babysitter, Rita is a lazy bitch sometimes. She must have left the kids to play upstairs, while she got on with some work. She's writing a thesis on something or other,' Sylvia was saying.

'I'm about to start dinner,' Janice said.

'Sorry, look you need to know. I changed the sheets on the boys beds. They were covered in semen, and smelt of a girl. It wouldn't have been Rita, she's a lesbian. I think it was your, girl,' Sylvia said, and went quiet.

Janice looked at her mother, with a fierce glare, and through gritted teeth, asked, 'Which one?'

'Err, I'm sure, yes, sure it was both, err, sorry,' Sylvia hesitantly spoke.

'Both!' Janice exclaimed.

Without another word she put the phone down.

From the one sided conversation, Rose gathered she was in deep shit.

'Both of the twins!' Janice quietly hissed.

'I didn't, err, like, well, It wasn't like that. I kinda happened, like. Oh! Shit!' Rose began to cry.

'Come here! Now!' Janice shouted in a commanding voice.

Rose was up ready to run, only her daughter froze her actions. As though in slow motion and wearing shackles, she hobbled to her mother. Only a couple of paces, but a thousand tiny steps.

Janice grabbed her mother by the scruff of the neck, and dragged her over both knees.

Even the school skirt was short enough not needing pulling up. The panties were tight and needed strength to pull down, which she had, fuelled by anger. A fierce whack cracked upon her mother's bare ass.

'Oww! Sorry, mom,' Rose cried out.

Janice ignored the sting of her palm as she laid into the woman. This was no cheeky retribution to all adults kind of smacking. This was a, how-dare-you, serious kind of punishment.

'Oww! Please don't, mom, please!'

'Oww! No! Please don't hurt me,' Rose cried.

'Oww! Please, I'll be a good girl, honest, mom,' Rose sobbed.

'You promised me that before!' Janice shouted, and wacked her extra hard.

'Oww! I mean it this time!' her mother cried.

'Oww! Please, mom, please.'

'Oww! I promise to be an obedient little girl, honest!' her mother cried out.

Janice rolled the woman off her knee onto the floor. Rose lay rolled into a ball, crying her heart out. Janice had a hard time restraining herself form grabbing her to cuddle and sympathise. It couldn't be done, the woman needed punishing.

Her mother had slept with two schoolboys! They were eighteen years old, but she was twenty-six. Pretending to be eighteen and succumbing to the role was not a valid excuse. How dare she do such revolting thing. Two of them! With twins in the same bed!

Janice almost laughed, not knowing if it was from shock, or from the audacity of the crime. What would Rose say if she had done it? Grounded her forever, probably. Damn! How could she ground her mother. She was an adult and could sleep with whoever she wanted, even twins. But not when she was pretending to be an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl.

'Get up and stop that snivelling. Get to your room. I shall look in on you and I expect to see you in bed, understood?' Janice heavily demanded.

Rose nodded, and made an effort to stop crying and snuffling.

Janice ran her hand under the cold tap.

Her mother had been dragged to school in her place, for the day. Then found herself having to complete the whole week. It had all been a terrible mix up, and it had been Janice's fault. She hadn't expected her mother to spend a second day in school, yet here she was starting a second week.

In school she was being controlled by teachers, and at home Janice had taken over. She was now running her mother's life by deciding everything for her. What to wear, what to eat, what bedroom to sleep in, putting her on the pill, and deciding all the other trivia of life.

Thinking it over, her mother had always been a pushover, a natural submissive. The woman had quickly accepted the role of schoolgirl, and not just played at it. If pushed into it a little further, she might not be able to escape from it. Could she take the chance of that happening to her mother, by forcing her to take her place for the rest of the year?

Being positive about things, she believed she could.