Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Be a good little girl and I won't have to spank you, okay, honey,' Janice said.

'Thanks mom. I know you care about me, and I do need controlling these days. I get so worked up, I can't control myself. Thanks for letting Paul sleep over, it helps a lot. Other mother's wouldn't be so understanding,' Rose told her daughter.

Janice was heartened, yet still wondered what to do with the woman. Rose was talking sensibly at the moment, but often spoke like a young girl. It revealed the way she thought, which was like a young girl, and that wasn't right. After a whole year in school, would she be able recover? Would the mature woman be lost forever, leaving a nice teenager in her place?

'Come on, let's get home,' Janice said.

It wasn't helping that she had arranged for a boyfriend to stay the night. Letting a schoolboy screw her mom had been weird at first, but now they looked natural together. They were just two teenagers with a crush. Janice sighed at the thought of hearing her mother, and that boy, screwing all night.