Mom Sets Him Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
825 Followers

"Get outta the rain, Mom," he shouted from the deck.

"I've always wanted to get fucked in the rain...in a thunderstorm," I yelled, thankful that we had no close neighbors. My hair was already getting plastered against my head as I kicked off my heels, peeling off my wet blazer, the slacks soaked, Danny was shaking his head and suddenly was laughing at me out there, the bra unclasped and dropped, the lacy Victoria's Secret panties slipped down and stepped out of.

"Don't be afraid," I shouted, lifting my face again to the sting of the drops.

Danny came across the grass, getting soaked to the skin as he peeled away his work clothes, naked then, coming up to me, wrapping my arms around him and locking my mouth to his, his fingers probing down through my thick bush, bold now as he worked a finger into my damp labial folds, .

"This way," I whispered huskily as I turned my back to him, a hand on my shoulder pressing me down to my knees, forward till I was spread out with my hands, rain blistering over us, his hands on my hips, following the deep groove above where it met my thigh, vulnerable, a lightening crackle over us, something hit nearby, the fine hair on my arms bristling, ozone thick in the air.

Danny tried to enter me, tried again but slipped short of it. I bent my head down and reached beneath my body, rain cascading off me, dribbling down my nipples. I found his cock and guided it, the jolt of pleasure as it pressed into my vulva, deeper, a gasp as he slid inside me, the burning sensation and then he drew out and drove that first thrust into me...

aghhh...

I came almost instantly, a blinding surge that I hadn't expected, the orgasm rippling from deep in my pelvis, rising again...

aghhhh...god, god...

I grabbed into the muddy sod as he tugged my head back by a shank of wet hair, shaking me, another orgasm, more blinding than the first, crackling the length of my spine, arching my back up...

aghhhh...ahhh...aghhhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...harder...fuck...aghhhhhhh....

He was bearing down on me then, my face was being ground down into the flooded grass, biting into it as Danny grappled a hold on my hips and started pounding himself into my vagina, anchoring me with his grip so I took the full impact of every thrust, grunting, lifting my knees off the ground as he drove his full weight into me...

I felt another orgasm peaking, deeper now, my face in the runoff, choking on the water as I felt it coming, another crack of thunder, a crescendo of hot pleasure that overcame me, going limp as it swept though up my nervous system, the orgasms like a string of firecrackers, so fast, one into the next till I was aware of an almost mindless shriek sounding in my ears, going black, black...black...

"Mom."

I opened my eyes slowly, the rain softer now, dying into a drizzle. Danny was anxious, a scared expression on his good-looking face. I settled my breath and made myself smile. Clots of grass were still clenched in my fists. I could taste it between my teeth, shivering now. Danny was shivering too. I reached for him with my dirty hands and hugged him to me as tight as I could.

"That was so good," I whispered close to his ear. "...Did you come?"

"Yeah," he nodded, boyish embarrassment etched round his eyes.

"Good," I held him tighter, feeling his heart pound, wishing I'd felt him come inside me. "...Did you like it?"

He nodded and grinned.

"This is gonna be a real fun couple months, baby, don't you think?" I said almost to myself, feeling the rain finally ebb away and a single ray of sun brighten against the otherwise dark sky.

THE END.

[Hope you were entertained. Votes and comments are always most appreciated. If you enjoyed the story, check out my other postings. And as always, make today a great day for yourself ]

CindysBob
CindysBob
825 Followers