Mom Sits In The Game

Story Info
Mom fills in son's weekly poker game.
7.1k words
4.32
570.9k
397
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers

The weekly poker game that I held in the family room of our house was an event that me and my four best buddies looked forward too every week. Only this week it was almost canceled when two of the guys had to go out of town to visit relatives. So that left me, Charlie and Ernie to play, Ernie called his cousin Fred to get us a fourth.

I tried all day to try and find us a fifth but struck out trying, then I asked my Dad if he would play. He filled in a few times before so I had hoped he would be willing to play again.

"No way son, had the last time I played you little sharks taken me for sixty bucks." He said.

"Sixty dollars!?" My mom shouted from the doorway.

"Well mom there is normally a twenty dollar buy in, but dad kept re-buying embarrassed to lose to a bunch of kids." I said to her.

"Oh I see." She said.

"It is not as easy as it looks." Dad replied. "These kids play online these days and they have been regularly for the last four years."

"I've been playing online for a couple of years now, I should sit in." My mother said.

"Sure Mom, why not, the guys like you and it will be fun to teach my old mother a thing or two about the game." I laughed.

"Well the game starts at seven; you know the routine to set up for the game and where to find all of the snacks." She said. "I better go up and change out of these old clothes if I'm going to play."

"Mike just try to keep the cursing down, I know eighteen year old boys can get and don't try and gang up on you mother." Dad said after she left the room.

"Dad we would never gang up on her." I said innocently.

"You know what I mean, just don't let you and the other guys gun for her to push her out of the game." He said.

"Alright dad we will keep it cool." I said and went out to set up.

Right around seven o clocks all of my friends that were playing arrived, the chubby Charlie and Ernie and his cousin Fred. Unlike Ernie, Fred was tall, good looking and muscular, his blond hair was around shoulder length. The three of them got some snacks and soda, then they sat down and Charlie handed out the chips to everyone.

Now all of the guys know my mom is an attractive woman, they called her a milf from time to time much to my chagrin. I knew Charlie and Ernie would be respectful of my mother, yet I was unsure about Fred.

"So who else did you get, is your dad going to play again?" Ernie said aloud.

"No, my mom wants to sit in tonight; she has been playing online and is up for a challenge." I explained.

"Don't worry Fred, his mom is really cool." Ernie said.

"Is that her in that picture on the wall over there." He said motioning towards it.

"Yeah it is." I replied.

"I got something to challenge her." He said giving off an air of smugness, Charlie and Ernie laughed uncomfortably.

Meanwhile in the living room my mother finally come down, she took a shower, did her hair and make up. Then she wore a low cut blouse that showed off some of her ample cleavage, I checked her bra one time and it read thirty eight d. She also had on a short denim skirt that showed of her shapely muscular legs. Mom looked really hot and you could hear dad let out a little wolf whistle when she walked by.

"Well dear you sure are decked out to play cards with a bunch of boys." He said.

"Thank you dear, well you know these card sharks I'm playing against are hot blooded males. So I don't see what it would hurt to use some of my natural charm against them, I should have them cleaned out in a couple of hours." She laughed as Dad handed her a twenty.

"Good luck." He said.

When my mother came into the family room you could hear a pin drop, even I felt my heart race a little faster when she strolled in and handed Charlie her money. He fumbled her chips as her slid them over to her and she stacked them neatly.

"Hey Charlie, hi Ernie, how are you boys doing tonight?" She asked.

"Good Mrs. Anderson, thank you for asking." Ernie said.

"Good and how are you tonight?" Asked Charlie overcoming the initial shock of my mother looking so hot.

"And who might you be?" She asked turning her attention to Fred.

"Oh, I'm Fred, Ernie's cousin." He said. "I'm in town for the weekend."

"Well tonight boys you can call me Kelly, no need to be so formal at the poker table." She said shuffling the cards. "Mike could you get me a glass of wine before we start?"

"Sure Mom." I replied getting her a glass.

The game finally got underway and the first hour of it progressed without any major hands taking place. My mom had definitely picked up a trick or two online and Fred was also pretty good, he got Charlie to fold on a good bluff.

The night was also getting hotter and the air turned more humid, we did not have central air and we only used fans in a few of the rooms. I had the ceiling fan going full blast as we played and my mom was on her third glass of wine as we started the second hour of play.

The guys were quick to challenge her in the first hour of play and my mom proved to be a very worthy player. She bluffed Ernie into folding pocket Kings and she took a pretty good pot from Charlie. Fred proved to be good as well he sucked me in on a hand he had a straight right from the flop and he even got my mother on a couple of different hands.

The second hour proved costly for both Ernie and Charlie, they both lost all they're chips to my mother and Fred. Then they both bought in again and got a new stack of chips, I too was down half of what I started with.

Every so often you would catch Fred glaring at my mother lewdly or he would say something to her that could be interpreted as off color. Mom either did not get the comments or she was getting a pretty good buzz on from her wine. We played for another hour and then we called for intermission, I gave Dad a rundown on the game, while waiting for the bathroom.

Fred went first and then he was back in the kitchen, my mother was in there too filling up the snack bowls and cutting up more cheese, pepperoni and crackers. Fred stood close to her as she cut the cheddar cheese, he was talking to Mom and she was laughing at what he was saying, enjoying his flirting.

The fourth hour of play saw Charlie get eliminated; he decided not to buy in again, so he went and sat on one of the love seats in the family room to watch TV. By the start of the fifth hour Ernie went down on the river as Fred rivered a six of hearts to give him a set to beat his two pair.

By the time we began the fifth hour of play you could hear Dad in the living room snoring away. Then Fred pushed me all in, I had ace queen off suit in the hole and with a queen, seven, trey on the flop. The guy had a King and a seven in the hole, it was Mom's deal she flipped of the turn card and it was the eight of hearts. My heart sunk though as Fred got another river card and another seven came up knocking me out of the game.

"Well Kelly, it looks like it is just down to the two of us, are you ready to get down and dirty?" He said smugly.

"You bet now deal." Mom said to him as she slid the deck over to him.

The two of them were in a pretty see saw battle for almost an hour before Fred and my mother both with good hands went all in. Once again Fred came out on top and once again on the river.

"Another hand won on the river, you talk about having all the luck." My mother groaned as she slid her chips over to him.

"Wow must be a hundred and twenty in chips here." Fred said as he started to count them.

"Mike gets my purse for me." Mom said.

"Sure Mom." I said getting up to get it.

She took her wallet out and pulled out one hundred and forty dollars, and then she laid it on the table. Ernie and I looked at her in shock that she was going to try to go double or nothing with Fred.

"Kelly do you really want to do that, I think I proved I'm the better player here, put your money away." He said smugly.

"No, let's go double or nothing, Mike deals, winner takes all." She said to him.

"You're on." He said to her.

"Mike deals the cards." Mom told me.

I shuffled the cards and dealt out the hole cards, my face turned into a frown as she looked at them and Fred had a big shit eating grin on his face. I did the flop and it was a king, seven and a nine, Fred continued to smile and Mom downed her wine as she looked nervous. Then the turn card was another king and the river was a four, Mom turned her cards over and all she had was a pair of nines.

"Well Kelly, even with junior over there dealing, I still win and I did not even need the river this time." He said flipping over a king and a seven.

"Shit." My mom said as he took the money. "Mike, I'm way to buzz to drive, take my atm card down to the bank and get me three hundred dollars out."

"No way mom, is enough enough." I told her firmly.

"Well someone needs to teach him a lesson or two on how luck can run out." Mom said with a small pout on her lips.

"Well Kelly I'm willing to go double or nothing again, you have something other than money to bet." It was more of a suggestion than a question.

"What are you suggesting Fred?" Mom asked.

"I tell you what if I win the next hand you have to take off your blouse, if you win; I give you all of the money." He said looking directly at my mother's large heaving breasts.

"Dude that's my mother you are talking too." I said angrily.

"Right, I'm your mother Mike, now deal the damn cards." She said.

"But Mom!" I whined.

"Deal them Mike." She said with some annoyance.

This time my mother smiled when she saw the hole cards she had been dealt, and then I did the flop. Ace, five, jack, my mother flipped her cards over and laughed at Fred daring him to beat what she had so far. Fred saw her ace, jack and flipped his cards over as well to reveal he had a queen and a ten.

The next card was another five and then you could hear a pin drop as I flipped over a king on the river giving Fred a straight.

"Yeah baby, a bet's a bet take off that blouse and let's see what a pair you got." He said.

My mom looked at me nervously and all I could do was look away at the floor, then she stood up, reached down and pulled her blouse over her head. Everyone stared in awe at how great her tits looked in the tight black lace bra she had on.

"I tell you what Kelly one last chance to teach me a lesson, if you win all of the money, if I win you have to jerk me off, my cock is so hard seeing you like this." He said watching me turn red with anger and embarrassment.

"Deal the cards." Was all she said?

I did as I was told; I kept everyone's hole cards up so they could see what was going to happen. My mom had a four and a six in her hole cards, while Fred had a ten and a seven, the flop brought out another ten, a jack and a nine. The turn another ten, I went to flip the river and my mother shook her head no. She had no chance to win, she excused herself for a moment and when she came back she had a bottle of lotion, some paper towels, she was going through with it.

"Ernie gets Charlie and gets the fuck out of here." Ordered Fred.

"But" was all he got out.

"Get or I will kick you ass." He said threateningly.

It took a couple of minutes for Charlie to wake up and Ernie dragged him out the back door. Then I was told to go to the doorway and keep an eye on my sleeping father in the living room.

Fred and my mother went over to the love seat, my mother sat down on her on knees on one of the cushions. Fred pulled his jeans and his boxers off, and then he sat down on the other cushion.

"Oh dear." My mother said aloud.

I took the opportunity to look back and saw what my mother saw, Fred had a large cock. It had to be almost eight inches long and as thick as her arm, as she squirted lotion on her hand and took a hold of it.

"Mmmm that sure does feel good." He said to her as she slowly strokes it up and down.

"Mike turnaround and watch the door." My mother said as she continued to stroke it.

I did as I was told for a couple of minutes and then I turned back to watch the action, Fred noticed me looking and he gave me an evil grin. He reached up and fondled one of her breasts, she moved his hand away and gave him an annoyed look. A moment later he reached up and gently ran his finger over the outline of her nipple.

She let him continue doing this and the sound of her breathing changed, Fred knew now he could play with her breast as long as he was gentle and slow. Then with a smooth move her slowly moved his hand to the clasp and reached across with his other one to undo her bra. I quickly looked away as my mother turned to see if I was looking and then when I was satisfied she was back to paying attention to Fred's cock I went back to looking.

Fred was gently massaging my mother's tit, playing with the nipple; mom was now fondling his large egg shaped balls. My mother sighed softly as I could see her nipples were now very erect and her breasts stood out firmly as blood flowed to them. Fred now let his hand drift and then moved it over to her leg and up her thigh, I waited for mom to stop him and she let him continue lifting the front of her skirt.

Mom had on a matching pair of black lace thong panties, Fred slid his finger inside and wiggled it around her pussy. He slowly eased another finger into her tight pussy and gently pushed them up inside of her wet cunt.

"Ohh, mmmm." She moaned as he fingered her.

I watched in shock as my mom began to hump up and down on his fingers and she was now jerking him off a lot quicker. She was moaning louder and so was Fred, I heard my mother mutter aloud something about cumming and Fred groaned he was going to shoot as well.

His thick jets of white cum shot all over his chest, on my mom's arm; chest and I shot my load right in my pants. Mom hand him a towel and took one to wipe herself off as well, she did her bra up and put her blouse on.

"Wow Kelly that was great." He said to her.

Mom however did not want any conversation at this point as she pushed past me and ran upstairs. Fred threw his towel on the floor and put the money in his pocket, before he left he turned to say something to me.

"Well I think I will stick around and visit Ernie a little longer." He said. "See you around kid."

Mom was in the shower as I made my way upstairs and I went into my room to lie down on my bed. My mother stopped in her tight short silk robe that she wore sometimes to my embarrassment as it showed off her shapely body.

"Mike, I'm glad you are still awake." She said.

"Hey mom, I'm sorry things got out of control." I said feeling guilty of what happened at my game.

"Mike, I should be the one who is sorry, I drank too much, my stubborn pride got the better of me and I hate how arrogant Fred got as he kept winning. Can you please look past what happened and not say anything to your father, I will never let it happen again, I promise." My mother said with tears in her eyes.

"I won't say anything mom and I will tell Ernie that I don't want to see Fred over here again." I said to her.

"Thank you Mike, I love you." She said leaving the room.

"I love you too mom." I replied watching her ass sway as she walked out.

Part Two a Few Days Later

A few days later I had returned from playing a pick up game down at the old school and now wanted to get home for something cold to drink and then a shower. I entered the backdoor and opened the fridge pulling out a bottle of juice, which I chugged down. I then heard the door bell ring, I went out to answer and saw my mother was home and then I remembered.

Her car was in the shop and she was getting out of work at lunch time today, my mother worked as an office manager for a local accounting firm. Mom always looked good in her office clothes, especially on the rare days she wore a skirt. Today she had on a short black skirt cut just above the knee, which I loved the way it hiked up and showed off a lot of her shapely leg. She was wearing a tight fitting green button up silk blouse which fit snuggly on her breasts.

It was Fred, the protective son in me wanted to go over and throw the smug bastard out, yet the voyeuristic perverted side of me wanted to see if this was going to go anywhere. You know which side won out and I hid in the kitchen, the door was already open so I had a clear view of the living room from my vantage point.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard my mother say. "I thought Mike told Ernie to tell you that you were not welcome here again."

"Hey calm down Kelly, I just came to bring you these and tell you I was sorry for what happened." He said showing her the bouquet of flowers he had behind his back.

"Really, well that is very nice of you to bring such lovely flowers, come in and I will put them in water." My mother said taking them.

I had to react quickly and I ran into the foyer as my mother came in and got a vase, Fred followed her. She filled the vase with water and put the flowers in; she took a moment to arrange them.

"Sure is hot today and I walked all the way here, mind if I had a cold drink and sat down for a few minutes?" He asked.

"Okay, I will get us a couple glasses of water." My mother said.

Fred went into the living room and sat down on the couch, my mother came in carrying to glasses of water. To my surprise she sat down on the couch as well, she did however sit to the far end away from him.

"Does it always get this hot?" He asked taking a drink of water.

"No this is a little on the unseasonable side." She replied.

"I must say you sure do look really nice today Kelly." He said setting his glass down on the coaster that was on the coffee table.

"Thank you." My mom said her drink down too.

"Do you still think about the other night, I know I have not stopped thinking about it?" He asked her as he moved closer to her on the couch.

"I think about how much of a mistake it was and how ashamed I am to do such a thing in front of my son." She said to him.

"Really I don't have anything to be ashamed of do I?" He asked her.

"No you don't." My mother said blushing.

Now Fred was sitting right next to my mother he had one arm behind her on the back of the couch and he was stroking her hair. She did not make a move to stop him and I could tell from the way she was breathing she was excited.

"You want to see it again, don't you?" He said a low voice.

My mother never said a word as Fred undid his belt buckle and her eyes were transfixed on his crotch. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down, he lifted his butt off of the couch and with one hand pulled his jeans down to his knees. He must have had this seduction of my mother planned the bastard went commando for this as he did not have any underwear on.

"Look at it Kelly, so big and hard for you." He said as my mother kept staring at it.

My mother never said a word as he took her hand and pulled it to his cock; she gently wrapped her hand around it. Then slowly as if she was in a dream she began to stroke it up and down. Fred was happy with his new found power of his cock's hold over my mother he gently moved his hand down to her back and pushed her forward.

My mother began to move down his chest and then her head was resting on his stomach, she push Fred over so she could have more room as her face was now a few inches from his cock. Then my mother pulled the cock towards her face and her mouth engulfed the huge throbbing member.

"Oh shit Kelly that feels so good." He moaned as her mouth slurped a few inches into it.

She was now giving him one of the best and most skilled blowjobs I had ever seen right in our own living room. Fred not wasting anytime reached down and undid her shirt, and then he pulled one breast from the bra cup it was in. My mother moaned aloud as he played with her sensitive nipple, as she now had half of his massive cock into her mouth.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers
12