Mom Sits In The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,010 Followers

Fred lifted her skirt and pulled the fabric of her black lace thong aside, his fingers searched out the wetness of her pussy. He was now rubbing her pussy while she sucked his cock, his manipulations made her work even hard at it.

"Aw Kelly you sure suck one mean cock but I think I will fuck your tight little pussy." He said to her pulling her up off of his cock.

"Oh god Fred it's too big for me, let me finish sucking you off." She said to him looking like a child who had her favorite toy taken from her.

"Bullshit, I'm going to stretch your tight cunt right out." He said, he was already naked and he reached down and pulled my mothers shirt and bra right off.

"Oh my god, that feels good." She moaned as he leaned her back and sucked on her fat puffy nipples.

He kissed his way down her stomach and he pulled her skirt off and then he pulled her panties off. Mom giggled when he held them up and he took a long whiff of them and then smiled. He spread her legs wide apart and I now had a good view of my mother's pussy, she had it neatly trimmed and her pussy was slightly gaping.

Fred leaned in and parted her lips further apart with his hands; he then ran his tongue up her wet slit a few times. Then his tongue found her clit and he flicked over it in rapid fire succession. Mom reacted to this at once as she reached down and grabbed his hair roughly; she ground her pussy into his fast working mouth.

"Oh yes Fred, oh baby yes, eat my pussy, oh yes like that, oh shit eat it." My mother moaned as Fred continued licking her.

"Oh fuck, yes don't stop oh please don't stop, oh shit I'm cumming oh you bastard make me cum." My mother continued to moan as Fred lapped his way to bringing her to orgasm with his tongue.

"Damn your pussy tasted good, now I think it's ready to get fucked by my big monster." He said positioning himself between her legs.

"Go slow and be gentle." She looked up at him with her glassy lust filled eyes.

"You just lay back and let me do all the work." He said to her.

Fred eased the thick purple head into her first and then he had another two inches pushed into her. My mother had a look of both agony and pleasure on her face, Fred gave her a few seconds to get used to it and then he pushed another two inches into her. He had half of his cock into her now; he leaned forward and pushed the rest of his cock into all the way up to his balls.

"Oh uh, oh god, you are stretching my little pussy." She whimpered.

"Don't worry baby, you'll loosen up soon." He said as he slowly began to thrust in and out of her.

My mother grunted and moaned with passion, Fred alternated from kissing her to sucking on her large tits. With every minute his cock was able to piston in and out of her with less and less effort as her pussy began to accept the larger intruder.

"Oh yes, oh god yes, fuck me with that big fucking cock, fuck me." She ordered him.

Fred now started to fuck my mother faster and harder, her screams and moans filled the living room. Mom was bucking her hips wildly trying to meet his thrusts, every few minutes she mentions that she was having another orgasm. Her tits were bouncing wildly and I now had my cock out and I was jerking off in the kitchen.

Fred pulled his cock out of her after the last time she had an orgasm and he sat down on the couch. He held on his cock and my mother took the hint and climbed on top of it, she eased her pussy down on him. Soon she was riding up and down on his cock, one hand held on her nice round ass while the other held her tit so he could suck on them.

"Oh baby this is one nice big cock, oh shit I'm going to cum again." She moaned.

"Oh so am I Kelly, so am I!" He yelled.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." She moaned. "Oh shit, Fred not in my pussy."

"What!" He moaned.

He got one shot off into her pussy as she lifted herself off of his cock; he shot the remainder of his cum on her pussy lips, legs and stomach.

"Sorry I think I got a little bit into you." He said.

"It's okay, since my husband had a vasectomy, I don't use any protection." Mom said.

"Well do we have time for another go?" He asked.

"NO!" My mother shouted. "Sorry my husband and son will be home soon, you better get dressed and go stud."

"I have to leave in a few days; do you want to see me again?" He asked.

"I don't know, we really shouldn't, I'm married, this is wrong, and I'll let you know okay." She said gathering her stuff and leaving the living room for the shower.

Fred got dress and left the house; once I knew the house was empty I crept up to my room. I heard my mother get out of the shower and in just a towel and her slippers she went down to the living spraying air freshener all over the place.

My mother came back through the hallway and I saw her walk by in her towel, then a few minutes later she came back in a tight tank top, no bra as her nipples pushed on the fabric and a tight pair of shorts.

"Hey Mom, I'm in here if you were wondering if I was home." I said to her.

"Oh Mike, when did you get home, just a few minutes ago?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe around one thirty." I replied.

"Oh." She said trying to think of something to say. "Were you up here taking a nap or something?"

"No Mom, I was in the kitchen when Fred showed up to see you." I said to her sitting up on my bed.

"You saw everything, you didn't come out and say anything you just let has sex with that bastard and you did nothing." She said angrily.

"Mom you are the one who promised that nothing like what happened at my poker night would ever happen again." I replied. "Get mad all you want, I'm sorry but watching you today was the hottest thing I ever saw in my entire life."

"Oh my god, not only did I cheat on my husband but I also turned on my own son." My mother sobbed as she put her hands to her face.

"Mom don't cry." I said getting up from the bed and putting my arms around her pulling her to me.

"I'm so sorry Mike, you must hate me." She said.

"No I can ever hate you Mom, I love you and you are right I need to stop this for you, tomorrow I will take care of Fred for you." I told her.

"Mike I don't want you getting into any fights, are you going to tell your father?" She asked. "I cannot blame you if you tell him."

"Mom like I said the other night, this will be our secret, when I take care of Fred tomorrow I will come home. I want you to get out of work early again and meet me here, then we will talk some more about what we have to do to keep this from Dad." I explained to her.

"Okay, okay thank you son, thank you so much Mike." She said to me.

I let my mother go so she could leave my room and go make dinner; dinner was very quiet that night. I told my mother how hot I thought it was to watch her have sex, but did she realize how hot I thought she was. Well after I deal with Fred tomorrow she will find out what it will cost for my silence.

Part Three Fixing Fred' wagon and getting Mom as well.

The next morning I got up and called Ernie to find out what he and Fred had going on, he told me they were thinking about playing a quick nine. Then he told me Fred found himself a married, hot, older piece of ass and he would need to get laid afterwards.

I met them in the parking lot at the golf course and I went up to greet them, Ernie smiled and wave, while Fred looked in complete surprise. I waved back and continued to walk towards them; I gave Ernie a high five when I got to him.

"Ernie you did not say anything about Mike joining us." He said not even saying hello.

"Fuck you asshole." I muttered.

"What did you say, you little fucking pussy." He growled dropping his golf bag.

I reached into my pocket where I had a roll of pennies; I pulled them out in my fist quickly and punched Fred in the stomach as hard as I could before he could react. He doubled over in pain, and then I swung straight down catching him in the jaw, knocking him to the ground.

I followed this up by kicking and stomping on him several times, I finally quit has he laid on the gravel parking bleeding and moaning. I had Charlie give me a ride to the course; I picked up my bag and had him drive me home.

I had enough time to take a shower and then change into a loose fitting pair of shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. Waiting for my mother to come home I had to resist the urge to jerk off as I played it out in my mind what I was going to demand from her. She came in through the front door around noon, getting out of work early as I had asked her too.

"Mike are you home?" She shouted as she came in.

"Yeah mom, I'm over here on the couch." I called back.

Mom came strolling into the living room looking very good again today, her hair and make up done perfectly. She was wearing a tight red low cut sweater that showed off a lot of her deep cleavage and a short leather skirt. Her five inch heels made the whole outfit look sexier than I could have ever imaged.

"So what happened today?" She asked.

"I kicked his ass and told him to stay the fuck away from you." I said boldly using foul language in front of her.

"Mike, I really don't like the idea of you fighting." She said sitting next to me that I was overwhelmed by her perfume.

"I was fighting for you Mom, for us." I said.

"Yes I know dear, it is very nice of you to defend your mother, even when she has not been a lady and has strayed for lust." She said putting her head down.

"Are you going to tell dad?" I asked her.

"What, oh no Mike, I could never tell your father any of this, he would be furious." She exclaimed holding my hand.

"Well I think I need to tell him then seeing how you won't." I said.

"What, I thought you were not going to mention this to him, oh god Mike no please no, if you love me no don't tell your father." She pleaded.

"Alright then mom, I won't tell dad, only on one condition, you are to have sex with me the rest of the summer until I leave for college." I told her looking into her eyes.

She was shocked to say the least her eyes welled up with tears and her mouth was open with a gasp. She could see my five inch cock poking out against my shorts lewdly pointing at her.

"Mike you can not be serious." She said to me.

"I'm very serious." I said to her. "I want you to pull my shorts down and suck my cock now."

"Mike please." She pleaded.

"Mom you behaved like a slut and the way I figure it, I have two months before college starts. What can two months of being my slut hurt, it's the only way you can save your marriage and keep my silence?" I explained to her.

"Two months, that is it, after you leave for school and even when you come back to visit you will never do this to me again." She said to me.

"Two months, that is all I ask." I said to her.

"Oh Mike, promise me two months and that is it." She said as she slid off the couch and got on her knees between me and the couch.

"I promise mom if you go through with this for two months I will never tell dad and I will never ask you for sex again." I said to her.

Without saying anything mom reached up and pulled my shorts down, she gave me a weak smile as she eyed my cock. She grasped it with one hand and engulfed the head of it with her mouth. My mother was now giving me a blow job in the living room; I never thought it would feel so good.

Her mouth was so wet and warm as she now took away her hand and she was now deep throating my hard five inches. I ran my hands through her hair and I could feel my cum boil up from my balls. I gave her no warning other than my loud grunts as my cum went down her throat. Mom did not gasp or spit any of it out; she kept sucking until she drained all of my seed from my balls.

"Oh mom, that was fucking awesome." I said helping her up.

"Thank you baby, I'm glad you liked it." She said to me.

"Let me see what else you have to offer." I said reaching out for the hem of her shirt.

I pulled the red sweater off of her and she had on a red lace bra underneath it, I unhooked it and pushed her down on the couch sucking on her tits. I muttered how great they looked and felt as my tongue and mouth explored them thoroughly.

I then kissed my way down her stomach and pulled her skirt down to reveal that she had matching red lace panties on. I pulled them down and I could smell her musk of her pussy, pushing her legs apart to get a better look.

Diving into her crotch with my face my mouth locked onto her pussy sucking on it hard, my mother groaned. I pulled her down on the couch to get a better angle on it and I found her hard little clit.

"Oh yes Mikey lick momma's clit." She moaned. "C'mon baby makes your momma cum."

The living room was now alive with her moans of pleasure and the sounds of my mouth devouring her wet pussy. She was now humping it against my mouth as she was panting harder and moaning louder.

"Oh Mike, oh my son, you're making mom cum, oh don't stop." She moaned. "Oh yes baby, I'm cumming on my son's face."

My cock was now hard again and I got up between her legs and shoved it in, she grunted and I was now fucking my mother on the couch. She was humping back against me as I was fucking her fast and hard.

"Oh yes Mike you have a nice cock, fuck me, and fuck your slut of a mother." She moaned encouraging me to fuck her.

"Oh mom, oh mom, I'm a motherfucker now, oh shit your pussy feels so damn good." I grunted.

My mother pulled me down on top of her and I could feel her legs come up around my waist and lock around it tightly. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed, I could taste the lingering taste of my cum still in her mouth. I did not care; I wanted to kiss my mother while fucking her and twirled my tongue around hers.

We switched positions after a few minutes and I pulled her off the couch, I lay down on the floor and she climbed on top of me. It was so incredibly sexy to watch my mother ride up and down on my cock. Her large tits were bouncing and swaying back en forth as rocked her ass up and down faster, I was now meeting her with my own thrusts.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming again, oh yeah fuck me Mike, fuck me." She said as she rode my cock to another orgasm.

I gave her a moment to let her orgasm subside and then I moved her off of me. I bent her over the coffee table, it has a glass top. I pushed her down and her large tits pushed against the cool glass. With one hand holding her down against it tightly the other hand guided my cock into her hot wet pussy from behind.

"Oh Mike give it to me rough." She said.

"You like rough eh Mom." I said slamming my cock into her while still holding her down tightly.

"Yes fuck Mommy hard." She moaned.

"UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UH." She grunted with every thrust.

"Oh fuck Mom, oh fuck, oh god here it cums." I moaned.

Without pulling out I shot load after load of my hot young cum into her pussy, she did not scream for me to pull out like she did Fred. I finished cumming into her and you could hear my dick come out with an audible pop.

"Sorry mom" I said.

"Don't worry about it; we will have to be more careful next time." She said. "We should take a shower before your father comes home."

In the shower we made love for a longtime, it seemed to take forever for my cock to cum again. We ended up with her on the bathroom floor sucking my cock to finish me off.

Part Four: The Aftermath

I held up my end of the bargain and when I left for college I neither asked my mother for sex again nor did I mention her indiscretions to my father. I did receive an alarming letter from her about three weeks into school informing she was now almost three months pregnant.

She said dad wanted some kind of DNA test and it was enough to fool him into thinking his vasectomy had failed and Mom was pregnant with his daughter. I knew this too would have to be kept a secret that my new little sister was also going to be my daughter. But it was worth it to have such a hot two months with my mother acting as my slut the entire time.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,010 Followers
12