"Mom-Son": A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed him adjust himself, which made me smile knowing the impact I was having on him. He said, "Mom, you're not old. You're only forty and look even younger."

"Over twice the age of the girls in your school," I pointed out.

Being the sweetheart he is, and a man way beyond his years, he countered, "Oh Mom, you still look like you are in your twenties."

"Oh, I love you for lying to me," I smiled, wiggling my toes.

"I'm not lying," he replied.

"So do you want to hear the story of how your father and I met?" I asked.

"Of course," he nodded.

"It's a bit spicy. I don't want you to lose respect for your mother. I was a lot different in high school than I am now," I warned, wanting him to want to hear about his mom's sex life.

"I'll never lose respect for you Mom," He answered.

"Even if you learn your mother was kind of a slut in her younger years?" I asked, frankly, trying to plant more seeds of my eagerness.

"Mom!" He gasped.

"Well, I was," I admitted, sitting back up.

"I can't believe you called yourself a slut," he said, clearly surprised.

Standing up, I said laughing, "Maybe you're right, hearing about your mother's slut days is probably in the way too much information category for any son."

He didn't say anything as I sensed he wasn't sure how to respond next. It was obvious he wanted to hear more and yet just as obvious that he couldn't possibly verbalize such a want because of his shyness.

I added, moving towards him, "I'm sorry about talking about my sex life. It's just that it's been a long, long, long, time."

He still seemed verbally paralyzed as I reached him, bent down, my very ample cleavage staring him in the face and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but unlike last time a bit closer to his lips.

Standing back up, I went and grabbed my shoes, bending over to give him a good long look at my ass, before getting ready to leave and saying, pointing to the screen, "I think you died."

He turned around and said, "Shoot, I forgot I was playing."

"Good night," I smiled, leaving him alone again...I hoped he would masturbate about me.

I went to my room, got undressed, grabbed the massage vibrator I had bought at a sex party held a few months ago by a fellow nurse, pulled up Literotica on my iPad and began reading more mother-son stories. My libido firing up after a long period of neglect, since I had begun fantasizing about Paul it didn't take long to get myself off as I imagined Paul as the son and me the mom in each story I read.

After my orgasm, I fell asleep almost instantly...my far-fetched fantasy beginning to seem plausible.

I was awakened early by a call from work asking me to come in and do a double shift.

Which led to a three day stretch where I mostly just worked and slept, without once having time to read my emails or do more than have an exhausted zombie-like talk with Paul.

That was followed by Paul's graduation day, with my parents coming down to see their first grandchild graduate. It ended up being a week of family and fun and, although I occasionally looked at Paul with inappropriate feelings, for the most part the idea of incest dissipated. Then came graduation and Paul wearing a tux. As soon as I first saw him in his tux, all the memories of Darren and our wedding came flooding back. I didn't see my son, but again I saw a man I was in love with.

All throughout the ceremony, dinner and family time, I kept looking at Paul as not just my son who had just graduated high school, but as a boy who was now a man who I could spend the rest of my life with. It was ridiculous, but the more I tried to push the idea away, the more I thought that way.

Having purposely avoided an email that had been in my inbox for a few days, once the evening of partying had ended, and I was three sheets to the wind, I logged into my email and finally read her response to my question.

Courtney Thank you for replying with your name. As I mentioned before there is nothing to be ashamed of. Your feelings are your feelings...regardless of whether you decide to act on them.

As for how Jimmy and I ended up lovers. After a few weeks of hints, touching and subtle flirting, I went onto his computer to search what he did online; hoping for hints of what turned him on. I was surprised he spent the majority of his time online not looking up porn (I just assumed that is what all teenage boys do). What I did find helped me cross the invisible line between mother and lover. He had a massive collection of photos of sons and moms having sex both as images or cartoons (I didn't know sex cartoons existed, but since have learned that there is cartoon sex for almost everything). With this knowledge that he too was interested in incest, and presumably with me, I decided the hell with it and came up with a plan.

At our house, Friday night had always been a movie night tradition back when my husband was still alive and we had kept it up even after his death. So the plan was to watch a porn film with him...then an even better idea popped into my head.

I, like you, had spent a lot of time on the internet dealing with my conflicting emotions and had found a website that made professional incest films. I went to the website and spent over an hour reading the descriptions and watching the trailers to quite a few films before choosing three (it was buy two get one free so I figured might as well). The titles were interesting and, I hoped, left no doubt to Jimmy of Mommy's willingness. They were: Pet Mommy Cheerleading for my son Mom, stockings and me These titles appealed to me because I am submissive, my son was the school quarterback and his girlfriend at the time was a cheerleader, and I loved wearing pantyhose (my legs are my best asset, as I have small breasts, and pantyhose only enhanced their visual appeal).

I eagerly waited for two weeks for them to arrive, the long weekend making it take longer even though I chose expedited shipping. When they did, I immediately popped one in and watched it. Three orgasms later, I was ready to go for broke.

On Friday, I stayed dressed in my work outfit. I am a secretary for an oil company that expects professional wear always (no casual Fridays for us) and knowing I would be seducing my son that night, I bought new thigh high silk stockings (over twenty bucks but they paid off with huge dividends), wore a black skirt, red blouse and a black blazer. I looked very good, truth be told, and got a few compliments during the day. I also had gone to the adult store across town and bought a cheerleader's outfit, including sexy crotchless pantyhose.

I told Jimmy that Mommy had chosen the movie this week and that it was something a bit edgier than usual. I had watched 'Pet Mommy' first and has also watched 'Mom, stockings and me' the night before in preparation of what I planned.

So it was 'Cheerleading for my Son' I had chosen for the final seduction. I was already sitting, my legs on the coffee table, the tops of my thigh high stockings visible, when he came in with popcorn and soda. I patted the seat beside me and said, "Come cozy up with Mom."

He did, but not before taking a long look my nylon clad legs.

Once he was seated, I warned, "The movie I chose is a little different."

"Okay," he nodded, with a look of curiosity.

"But your eighteen and I want you and me to be able to watch anything," I continued, surprising him by moving my legs off the coffee table and onto his lap...directly onto his cock, which was definitely hard. I asked, remote in hand, "Could you please rub Mommy's feet? I had a LONG, HARD, day."

His eyes went big, but he indeed massaged my feet. I asked, "Ready for a movie that will change your life?"

"Sure," he said, staring at my feet as he was massaging them.

I had already got it in place, after the title, in hopes of speeding up the process, but without giving away everything before the film started. Pressing play, I realized there was no turning back now.

I won't bore you with the details, but after watching fifteen minutes of the movie, long enough for the mom, dressed in a cheerleader outfit, to drop to her knees and get her son ready for the big game (his girlfriend unavailable to do the pre-game ritual), I excused myself for a moment.

I returned a couple of minutes later in a tight cheerleading outfit, with pom poms and crotchless pantyhose for easy access to my cunt and ass.

On the television, the mom was bobbing hungrily on her son's cock as I asked, posing in front of him, "Does my son want some personal motivation?"

His eyes went wide, as I dropped to my knees in front of him and squeezed his stiff cock through his pants. "Is this hard because of Mommy?"

He stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Does my son want Mommy to suck his cock?" I asked, looking up at him as I rubbed his cock, more determined than ever to make this happen.

"M-M-Mom!" He moaned.

I fished out his cock, taking his lack of protest as a yes. Once I had his cock out, I moaned, "Mmmmmm, what a beautiful cock." Before, he could respond, I took his cock in my mouth.

I won't bore you with the rest of the details...as this has gone on way longer than I meant to (and got myself all worked up), but after swallowing his first load in only a couple of minutes, he went down on me and we fucked long into the night.

I apologize if this is way too much information...but reminiscing about it really got me drawn back into that special moment.

If you have my more questions please let me know...

Kennedy

.....

My pussy was on fire after reading Kennedy's thorough story of her seduction of her son and I found myself wishing she had given me more details. I closed my eyes and pleasured myself imagining it was me in a cheerleading outfit and my son was the one being seduced. Not surprisingly, I came rather quickly.

I replied back, once I had recovered:

Kennedy, Thank you so much for the detailed, and inspiring story...you didn't bore me and I would have loved to have read the rest of the story. Besides helping me with my own seduction of my son, it brought me to a glorious orgasm. I think I will have to find some of those movies!

How did he respond after you took his cock in your mouth? Was there any reluctance from him? How did you deal with your actions the morning after?

Thanks again for your support.

Courtney

Unfortunately, the next few days I barely saw Paul as he began work and I worked a lot of doubles as summer holidays started. Curious if my son maybe had a nylon fetish, which would explain his constant glances down at my legs, I tried testing it out by wearing them around the house.

So over the next few days, I always wore nylons and it was quite apparent they were a distraction to him.

I also went online and downloaded some incest videos. Watching the previews and reading the summaries had my pussy on fire and it took all my will power to not get myself off before choosing the videos.

There were videos of all combinations of incest, but I focused on mom-son incest. I read a few summaries before finding one I knew I had to get:

Nurse Mommy A mother nurses her son back to health after a sports injury.

I clicked on the preview and it was a nurse who looked, oddly enough, a lot like me in the traditional nurse's white outfit checking on her son...checking his pulse on his arm and then on his cock. It flashed to her sucking him, then riding him and getting a full facial before the brief thirty second preview ended with the nurse saying, "I hope Mommy made you feel better."

My pussy instantly tingled as I clicked on the 'add to basket' button.

I ended up buying two more, I don't know why, 'Nurse Mommy' was obviously the perfect choice:

'Making Mommy Mine' was a video about a son seducing his mom and making her his slut. (the idea of him seducing me instead of the other way around turned me on)

'Backdoor Mommy' was, not surprisingly, a video in which her son took her anal cherry (the idea of having anal sex, another thing I had never done, with my son somehow made me wet...even though I had always refused to do it with Darren).

I ordered the videos and downloaded them to my computer...because of their size and my slow computer, it took all night.

The next few days again flew by with work. It wasn't until a few days after I had responded that I got another email from Kennedy:

Hi my sweet partner in incest, I was worried I had offended you when I didn't get a response for so long. I'm happy to know you enjoyed the story...it is completely true.

How is your seduction going? Is your son a Mother-fucker yet? Oh how I love that term!!!

In regards to your questions: Once I deep throated his cock, I just bobbed hungrily without looking up until he shot his load down my throat in only a couple of minutes. When I was done, I asked if he enjoyed Mommy's motivational approach and he stammered, 'It was amazing'. I asked if there was anything else I could do to motivate him and to my surprise and excitement he took control. He tossed me onto the couch, buried his face in my pussy and ate me to orgasm. He then fucked me long and hard while telling me he planned on making me his pet mommy which only enhanced my euphoria as I came again and again.

Next morning, I woke up to a cock in my mouth to tell you the truth...so there was no awkwardness...just an acknowledgement of our new relationship.

Jimmy understands all my sexual needs: to be used as a slut, yet to be loved. The sentence seems like an oxymoron I suppose, yet it is exactly who I am. I love being called his mommy-slut in the throes of passion. I love having him grab my hair as he fills my pussy or ass with his cock; I also love the intimacy of having his arms wrapped around me as I drift into slumber regardless of whether it is just after he filled me with his cum or we just went to bed as the loving couple we are.

In the end, I got to have my cake and eat it too...both physically and metaphorically.

Good luck in becoming a Mommy-slut or whatever you hope to have in your relationship with your son.

Love Kennedy

My pussy again burning with lust after reading her response, I quickly responded:

Kennedy, Thank you again for your response. Every time I read your responses I get horny as hell. I want to do this...NO...I NEED to do this! I am going to try soon, but still don't know how to cross that final frontier.

Courtney

I clicked on my movie files and selected Making Mommy Mine. As I slowly teased my pussy, wanting this orgasm to build slowly, I watched the action in the video:

"Mom, come in here," the son bellowed from his bedroom...butt-naked and completely hard.

The mother came in and froze when she saw her son naked. "Bruce, what are you doing?"

"Giving you what you want," he answered.

"Excuse me?" The mom asked, even as she kept taking glimpses of her son's hard cock.

"I've been on your computer," he revealed. "I have checked your browser history."

"Bruce, that is my private computer," she said, even as her cheeks went redder...even as she continued to glance down at his cock.

"Do you want to be my Mommy-slut or not?" He asked, bluntly, as he began stroking his cock.

"Bruce, please," she protested weakly (her acting was not why she was hired, obviously).

"Please, what, Mommy-slut?" he smirked.

"Bruce, I'm your Mother!" she said, pointing out the obvious.

"Yes, that is why I called you Mommy-slut and not just slut," he responded smugly.

"Bruce," she began, but was cut off.

"Knees, Mother," he ordered.

Just the thought of hearing those words from Paul sent a chill up my back.

She stared at him for a moment, obviously for dramatic effect, before she reluctantly lowered herself to the floor.

"Good, Mommy-slut," he purred. "Crawl to me."

Again there was a brief moment of hesitation, before she wordlessly obeyed the order and began crawling to her well-endowed son.

"Do you know what day it is, Mommy-slut?" He asked, looking down at her once she reached him.

"No," she whispered, clearly ashamed of what was transpiring even though it was her fantasy.

"It's National Nude Day," he revealed.

"Oh," she said, staring at his cock, which was now directly in front of her face.

"So, shouldn't you be naked?" He asked.

"You want to see me naked?" She asked, seemingly surprised, which was odd considering he was already naked and she was already on her knees.

"It's Nude Day," he said, "of course I expect you nude."

She remained on all fours, clearly unsure what to do next.

"Stand up," he ordered.

She obeyed.

"Strip for me," he instructed.

Hands trembling, just like mine were as I watched the incestuous act, she unbuttoned her blouse. Once undone, she hesitated.

He reached over and helped her take off her blouse. Now in her bra, which held in a pair of large fake tits, he ordered, "Bra, too."

Again there was a brief hesitation as she stared into his eyes, before she moved her hands behind her back, unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground, revealing her perfectly sculpted breasts.