"Mom-Son": Anal Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, as I handed him the lube, "Please, baby, take Mommy's anal virginity."

"You sure?" he asked, even as he took the bottle.

"I've been wearing that plug all day to prepare my ass for your big dick, baby," I explained. "I want to be Your Everything, son. And I want to do everything with you."

"Oh God, Mom, I love you so much," he said, as he surprised me by spinning me around and kissing me.

The kiss started soft and intimate.

And lasted that way for a few minutes... where nothing else mattered but the sweet tenderness of a gentle, endless kiss.

His tongue explored mine.

My tongue explored his.

The kiss became passionate.

The kiss led to urgency as our hands began to roam all over each other's body as I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down his arms while never allowing our lips to break contact.

He cupped my breasts.

He squeezed and caressed my pantyhose clad ass.

He slid a finger inside my tempted twat.

Finally lust overwhelmed me and I had to break the kiss. I grabbed the lube he had put down earlier, poured what seemed like gallons into my left hand and lathered his raging rod, making him moan.

I then bent back over the kitchen table and simply said, "Please son, fuck Mommy's asshole with your big dick."

"Those are words I've fantasized about your saying a million times, but never fathomed ever hearing," he said, as he moved behind me.

"I'm serious, Paul," I said, looking back at him. "I want to be Your Everything. Your loving mother... your intimate lover... your dirty three-hole fuck slut."

"Oh God," he groaned at my words, likely the last phrase really getting him going.

"Now sodomize your Mommy," I demanded, as I felt his dick poking against my entrance. "The time for door-knocking is over, Mr. Plumber. Come the fuck IN!!"

"Okay," he said, still clearly nervous.

"Just slide it in, baby," I coaxed, before adding, "I can handle a little pain. I did have you sliding out of my cunt eighteen years ago."

He laughed, "and now I can go back inside you whenever I want," he countered, as he slid his cock into my suddenly non-virgin ass.

"Ooooooooooh," I moaned, as his thick long cock both widened my asshole slightly and also went deeper than any of the three butt plugs I'd used.

A pleasure... a pain... blended together... creating a sensation that was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

My son's cock was buried in my ass.

I was officially a three-hole Mommy fuck slut.

"You okay?" he asked, as his hand rubbed my back, as his body rested on me... his entire cock inside my bowels.

"I'm perfect," I answered, which was the only description I could come up with.

"Yes you are," he replied tenderly, before he moved his hands to my hips and began to slowly fuck me.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, as his cock began to move in and out of me... the pleasure quickly growing as the slight pain began to fade away... happy I'd had three glasses of wine, which had relaxed me greatly, "Yes, son, your cock feels so good."

"Your ass is so tight," he groaned.

"Well, it's been waiting for you for decades," I replied back. "You're going boldly where no man has gone before."

And then for a couple of minutes my son slowly ass fucked me.

Long, slow strokes in and out.

Slow building pleasure awakening like the flicker of a tiny flame and growing into a fire.

Once the pain was non-existent, once only the pleasure remained, I finally begged, wanting to feel my son's body slamming into me, feel my son's cock pounding my ass, "Please, baby, fuck Mommy's ass. Mommy wants her tight asshole pounded. Mommy wants to feel her son deposit his load deep in her bowels. Mommy wants to be your three-hole cum bucket."

He joked, just before he began to increase his pace, "I hope I can still come on your beautiful face and huge perfect tits."

"Oooooh," I moaned, as the speed increased, "you can shoot your cum anywhere you want in or on or all over Mommy."

"Mmmmmm," he groaned, "so many places to shoot."

"Shoot away, baby," I replied, "but I want this load in Mommy's ass."

"I think I can do that," he said, as he began fucking me even faster.

"Yes, yes, fuck Mommy's ass," I screamed, the faster fucking as exhilarating as I had imagined it. The thrill of giving my virgin ass to my son a once in a lifetime moment, and one I wanted to enjoy to the fullest.

And he did, as he furiously thrust in and out of my ass.

"More, baby, slam into my shit hole," I demanded, wanting to be ass fucked as hard as possible.

He then held my hips firmly and slammed into me.

"Fuck!!!" I screamed, as the deep thrust reached new depths in me, creating an intense pleasure and pain at once that consumed my very being.

For a couple minutes, he teased the hell out of me, bucking forward into me so hard the kitchen table was hitting the wall... but then pausing.

It drove me nuts.

I begged, "Paul, don't tease your anal Mommy slut, fuck her."

"I want this to last as long as possible," he said, saying what I had been thinking earlier, which is when I realized why he was slowing down and shifting to this slower, but stimulating fucking.

"Me too, baby," I moaned. "I want your dick in me all the time. I want to deep throat that cock and swallow every drop of your cum. I want to ride your cock and feel your load erupt inside me. I want to be bathed in your cum. I want to feel you fuck my ass until I come like a cheap porn star."

"Oh God, Mom," he groaned, my dirty talk obviously turning him on as he began to fuck my ass faster again... although he also fucked me harder... our bodies colliding into each other, the sound of two bodies slapping into one another the only sound other than our increasingly heavy breathing and moans.

Wanting to come from my first sodomy and feeling the orgasm bubbling underneath but not bubbling over, I used one hand to lean against the table to handle the hard deep thrusts and the other went underneath it so I could rub myself.

There was no more talking.

He fucked my ass hard, deep and fast.

He groaned with each rough thrust.

I moaned with each deep drilling.

And after a couple dozen more hard thrusts, my own orgasm so close to eruption, he grunted and I felt the surreal feeling of cum exploding in my usually only-going-out hole.

The feeling sent chills through my body and somehow triggered my orgasm and I screamed, as we came together, "Yes, Mommy fucker!"

I could feel great gushes of my cunt cum cascading down my legs as I came hard as I was fucked hard and filled with my son's cum.

Paul kept fucking my ass, although more slowly now, as we both enjoyed the afterglow of our glorious fuck session.

When he pulled out a minute later, I stood back up and gasped breathlessly, as I felt some of his cum leaking out of my ass, which made me feel so slutty, "Wow! That was intense."

"That was the most amazing thing ever," he said, also out of breath, looking at me in awe.

"It was so intense I didn't even end up getting to play slutty cheerleader who hears the smart nerd kid has a big cock and seduces him," I said, having been so overcome with lust I had to have his cock in my ass so badly and so soon.

"Well, maybe after I shower we can play that one," he said.

"How about we make it a bath?" I questioned flirtatiously.

"Together?" he asked, still kind of sweet and innocent considering he had now fucked all three of my holes.

"Definitely together," I answered, taking his hand and leading him to the Jacuzzi tub in my bedroom bathroom.

The end... for now.

Coming in the future if enough want to read it:


Best Friend Threesome

Courtney confronts her best friend and has her first lesbian experience and then her first threesome.

Cum-a-thon(how many loads in one day)

Courtney learns the amount of times her son can come in a day.

Home Video

The application is filled out and the video is made for entry into Incest Island.


Incest Island
They go to Incest Island.